KL
New Fairfield, CT
Ram Pickup
06/16/2021
Always happy to help
I lost a weight on one of my tires that were just put on and they were so quick to get me in and get that wheel rebalanced.

SR
SERGIO R.
Honda HR-V
06/02/2021
Great place for your services
very kindly friendly!! Did great job with body works on my cars and service. Would visit again for any needs as possible.

RICHARD H.
Danbury, CT
Subaru Legacy
06/01/2021
I needed a new battery and oil change, Lang’s was able to do the job quickly and efficiently. Perfect for my needs.

06/01/2021
Forgot to put on oil cap
Check engine light came on, took it to a different mechanic who informed me that the oil cap was left off from my last oil change that was done at Lang's. Paid $80 to have them clean all the oil that spilled on the engine bay. I understand mistakes happen but this could have seriously damaged my engine. I can not trust Lang's Auto again. The mechanics there must be inexperienced. Always check your engine bay after going there.

JOSE A.
Danbury, CT
Nissan Xterra
05/31/2021
Great old fashion service station!!!
Attentive, courteous place, reminds me of the service stations of long ago, these days service stations are reserved for Car Dealerships and we know how they treat our wallets!

TA

MARC S.
Volkswagen GTI
05/27/2021
Maintenance on my VW GTI
Lang’s did a great job getting my son’s GTI in for some maintenance while he was back home from school.

TV
TRACEY V.
Ram 1500
05/26/2021
Thank you!
Excellent service every time!

JAMES G.
Chester, VT
Volvo XC90
05/24/2021
Consistently Excellent
Another pleasant and productive visit. This time, simple install of a trailer hitch to our Volvo.
Always nice folks, professional work, and very fair priced. What's not to like about that combo?

MARC S.
Mercedes-Benz E400
05/19/2021
Great last minute appointment, great service, great prices
I noticed damage to a tire on my car two days before making a long trip. The team at Lang’s was able to get me a tire and fit me in so I could be safe for my trip.

KK
KAREN K.
Newtown, CT
05/17/2021
Excellent customer service!
My car was making a noise and I wasn’t sure what it was. I had never been to Lang’s, but they took it in the immediately, diagnosed the problem and had it fixed in 1/2 day! Nicest people and really easy to deal with. Definitely my new go-to mechanic!

AV
ALAN V.
05/14/2021
Auto repair and body shop in town
I have been sending my two cars ( Audi and Mazda) to Lang’s for over seven years for service and body work. Their prices are fair, quality always excellent and they are nice people. I would recommend them highly.

JAMES G.
Chester, VT
05/13/2021
Local Pros.
Lang's is always professional, helpful, and well qualified. All that at reasonable prices.

CL
CHANNING L.
Newtown, CT
Acura MDX
05/06/2021
Great service, great staff, great communication
Very friendly, knowledgeable staff. Always kept us in the loop with our insurance repair. Highly recommend.