LW
Laura W.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Great Service Staff who communicate with you effectively, text you alerts and notices and are committed to excellent service.
I waited for my vehicle at the dealership and was able to be sit inside (mask required) but felt safe in doing so. Once my vehicle had been inspected, Craig came out to talk to me and indicated wiper blades were recommended. I took their recommendation, had my oil changed and my cabin filter replaced (my original 2 reason for the appointment).

I felt the work was done quickly and I was satisfied with my service advisor. As a bonus, they ran my car through the wash which is customary and appreciated.

Rita W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Customer service
Mark, Daniel, Felipe and all the employees their made my car shopping dreams come true abs along with that I got my first oil change since buy my car and it was fast and amazing.

DK

Tempe, AZ
2017 Hyundai Veloster
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!
I can trust this dealership to take good care of my vehicle!

VM

Jake H.
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Flat Tire
Popped the front tire on the freeway, got free roadside and they were able to repair my tire for only $54!

Susan H.

CG
Charles G.
Laveen, AZ
10/04/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional care and service.
Ms. Melissa Sutton of Larry H. Miller Hyundai of Peoria provided this writer with exceptional care and service from beginning to end.
I had serious issues with my Hyundai Sonata 2.0T and after listening to me describe my concerns and having the professional Technicians look-over the vehicle, it was determined that indeed was some serious issues due to recalls and such and Ms. Sutton immediately provided this writer with a loaner vehicle until the matter got resolved.
They were prompt and extremely professional. I received my vehicle back running like I had just bought it off the dealership floor.
I could not ask for more! Ms. Melissa Sutton is a credit to Larry Miller Hyundai and I cannot thank her and Larry Miller Hyundai enough! Thank you!

Sun City, AZ
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Mark in the service department was just a amazing a great experience , thank you guys!

DN

PK
Patricia K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/01/2020 Category: Service
My rep @ LHMiller Peoria is very efficient, good communicator & she worked hard to fix an issue with my car that could have been very expensive for me.

Jon B.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Always great unless you type in a request when scheduling online
We have always taken our Hyundai vehicles here for service and they do a fantastic job. The only issue is that they never read the comments when you schedule online and request that they look into something that is not a "checkbox" item. If you forget to tell them at the time of dropping off the vehicle they don't read the notes on the online scheduling order and the extra request always gets ignored. This has happened on three occasions. They need to learn how to read the service order that is submitted online so that they fulfill the entire request. Otherwise, no complaints on the work they actually get done but don't expect any extra requests to be completed if you type them in online when scheduling. You have to tell them face to face because they don't read your requests and ask you about them when you drop off the car, they just ignore it.

RP
Rolando P.
El Mirage, AZ
2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Service department has been very good.
Satisfied