Overall Rating 4.7105225/5Overall Rating 4.7105225/5Overall Rating 4.7105225/5Overall Rating 4.7105225/5rating 4.7105225
Overall Rating 2.35526/5Overall Rating 2.35526/5rating 2.35526rating 2.35526rating 2.35526

AW
Alexander W.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Completely satisfied
It is Ford dealership but it's another thing when you go up to Larry H Miller can get that type of treatment it's not just family it's a concern a general concern that I am completely satisfied not just with the service but with the dealership and the brand name I will definitely recommend them and I will definitely be back to buy another new car thank you sincerely Alexander

CL

DN
Dale N.
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Larry Miller Hyundai has given me exceptional service since 2005 on the three vehicles that I have had serviced there. I am a committed customer for live.

FT
Farrah T.
Services
I only come to Larry H. Miller Hyundai for services. The waiting area is clean, spacious, and is always on HGTV. The workers are friendly, always smiling, and my care is finished in a timely manner. Even though sometimes I don't get to see the big reveal on the houses, I would still recommend anyone to go there for services. :)

AZ
2006 Hyundai Tucson
Wasted Recall
I had a recall notice for my 2006 Tuscon related to rust and corrosion on the fuel tank (on a car in Phoenix, AZ ) to have the bands replaced. I really don't know if this was actually done on my car but Dirk and I both agreed that you don't find rust in our area. I guess something aside from washing my car was done since I was in the waiting room for over an hour.
Previous situations cause me to not recommending Larry Miller as I continue to answer your questions. My responses are my 11 year relationship with the dealership and not just July 9th.

LY
Linda Y.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Great Service and People Who Really Care!
I received Great Service and dealt with people who really care about what I think, care about my feedback and work towards
going that extra mile to make My Day!

Dale C.
Craig is great!
I didn't think repair would be under warranty but Craig said an installed recall part extended the Warranty.. Honest! Reliable!

RO
Robert O.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
location
Friendly service people!!

PD
Paul D.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Two plusses; Best service I have ever experienced at Hyundai dealer (and I have owned three Elantras from three dealers0; CLOSE TO HOME;
Robert was polite, understood what I was there for, and did a very excellent job on my Elantra.

DT
Dwight T.
Sun City, AZ
Service time
You need to be able to get service done in a faster tome than to have to wait for 7 to 10 days.
CARL S. from Larry H. Miller Hyundai Peoria responded on 07/13/2018

Sorry for the wait time it`s very busy this time of the year with school being out, vacations and don`t forget about the extreme heat.

Surprise, AZ
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/12/2018 Category: Service
rep. was very helpful and courteous.
Same as above. The people I have dealt with are always very knowlegeable and helpful.

Troutdale, OR
2016 Hyundai Genesis
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Great service and I appreciated the carwash.
Just a oil change and tire rotation on my Genesis.

Rick H.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Found problem with air conditioning!
We had been dealing with air problem for a year and they found and had our car back in half a day!
CARL S. from Larry H. Miller Hyundai Peoria responded on 07/12/2018

I`m glad it`s fixed and thank you for the survey!

TH
Tara H.
Great service department
Always helpful and fast. Very good customer service.

Phoenix, AZ
2016 Hyundai Veloster

VD
Victoria D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
The customer service
Tyler Inman was by far the best salesman! I went to over 5 dealerships and they were either trying to be sneaky and get a sale or they were very rude. My parents bought a vehicle from him a few weeks ago and told me how great he was so I thought I’d check it out. From the second I got there, he was honest and upfront. This was my first time buying a car and I will definitely be back to buy my next. Everyone there was so helpful and professional. This dealership stands out in the best way possible compared to the other dealerships. Tyler understood my circumstances and was able to get me the perfect car! I loved my experience here.
CARL S. from Larry H. Miller Hyundai Peoria responded on 07/11/2018

WOW, Thank you so very much for the great comments!!

Michael B.
Cave Creek, AZ
always treated respectfully
I'm always treated respectfully by the staff, my oil change service was performed very quickly.

07/09/2018 Category: Service
Fast and efficient. Robert was very helpful.
CARL S. from Larry H. Miller Hyundai Peoria responded on 07/10/2018

Diana R.
Phoenix, AZ
07/06/2018 Category: Service
The people
Quality workers great and people are awsome their
CARL S. from Larry H. Miller Hyundai Peoria responded on 07/07/2018

Thank you very much!!

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Timeliness of service and courteous attendants.
Very timely, courteous, and clean dealership.
CARL S. from Larry H. Miller Hyundai Peoria responded on 07/07/2018