Overall Rating 4.757896/5Overall Rating 4.757896/5Overall Rating 4.757896/5Overall Rating 4.757896/5rating 4.757896
Overall Rating 2.41489/5Overall Rating 2.41489/5rating 2.41489rating 2.41489rating 2.41489

Joel W.
Superior Service
I took in my car for a routine oil change and they noted my battery was not up to speed. They replaced it, free of charge, as it was under warranty. Thanks, Hyundai Team!

Dorcil B.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Very happy with Ray , service advisor. In and out very happy.

GM
George M.
2005 Hyundai Sonata
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Dirk was great & the work was well done.

Carol S.
Surprise, AZ
Quick, quick service
Dirk Dunham and his team made the necessary repairs sooner than I expected.
Dirk is very professional and courteous. Very pleasant to work with.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Great Communication
They do a great job of communicating any issues with your vehicle.

AT
Austin T.
Surprise, AZ
Amazing
Couldn’t have been better. I did not have an appointment scheduled but they still took care of me in a timely matter!

Dawn G.
2013 Hyundai Accent
5 Stars - Worth Every One
Excellent service!

Timothy B.
Avondale, AZ
2016 Hyundai Veloster
I love my car...a lot
I am extremely happy with my purchase, and always come back for an oil change. While I wait, the sales team generously offers to improve my driving experience with the latest cars available. Although the new models looks great, I seriously am in love with my car. They did such a great job the first time, I can’t imagine getting in another car.

DN
Dale N.
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
12/11/2018 Category: Service
The attention you get from the service advisors is exceptional.
Dirk is always polite and thorough every time I come in for service. I am in frequently because I own 2 Hyundai vehicles. And I also traded one in on the Sonata.

Sun City, AZ
Good work
Good work on my car, keep it up...

Great service Dept
Great service department with well trained agents. Always take time to explain work that has been performed and what upcoming needs will be, no surprises

GM
George M.
In and out very quick.
Good service.

IG
Ira G.
Sun City West, AZ
Very professional operation!
Everything handled promptly and exactly what I was told took place...no surprises!

Anita And M.
Review
Efficiency

TW
Tashia W.
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
They are fast courteous and known what they are doing

John H.
2002 Hyundai Sonata
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Serious Car Repairs
Dirk is my service provider and has been for years. Taking my car to him and Bell Road Larry Miller makes me feel safe! I own a 2002 Sonata: I had motor mounts, an alternator, hood struts, universal boot, windshield whippers, passenger rear window motor, and passenger front window motor replaced. Also, I purchased new hub caps, and had my oil changed. With ordering the parts and installation it was $4.2K, with a $150.00 discount, and only took 4-days. Dirk called me daily with an update, and on his day off he had Craig call me with an update! It feels like a new car!

KW
Karl W.
Laveen, AZ
Na
Always able to get u in.fair prices.crankcase fuel treatment promises better fuel economy.did one one a 2.4 and a 2.0 turbo and no increase in mpg seen

Judith R.
Chandler, AZ
Great Service!
We like being able to make an appointment and reserve our favorite technician, Mike Bailey, whenever we need any work done. It's worth driving 50 miles to get this special treatment and know that our car is being taken care of by the best there is!

JE
Jim E.
Service Appointment and Car Test Drive
Everybody was professional and helpful. Great service appointment. Thank you. Also my wife and I test drove a couple of vehicles and we were assisted by Ashley Decker. She was very polite, professional and informative. Her expertise was much appreciated. Thanks again.

Daniel R.