Overall Rating 4.7833337/5Overall Rating 4.7833337/5Overall Rating 4.7833337/5Overall Rating 4.7833337/5rating 4.7833337
Overall Rating 2.37815/5Overall Rating 2.37815/5rating 2.37815rating 2.37815rating 2.37815

DE
Dawn E.
Efficient
I was very pleased as to how I was greeted upon arrival by Ashley. I left to have lunch and before I came back already had a call that my car was finished, washed and ready to pick up.
I have worked at both Toyota and Volvo dealerships as receptionist so I know how customer service is key to returning guests.

2012 Hyundai Veloster
great service
Dirk is the best!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Good people, nice waiting area. Service faster than expected.
Service was faster than expected, though when I got my vehicle back the technician had changed some settings, one of which is affecting the mileage range calculation. NO reason to have touched that. Otherwise very friendly people, and all other services were performed well, and quickly.

Traci S.
Glendale, AZ
2015 Hyundai Tucson
World Class Service
I’ve spent my career dedicated to providing and ensuring a world class customer experience for my company. I’m not easily impressed as it is rare I find a company or individuals as dedicated as I am. I’ve met my match in my service advisor Dirk and the staff at Larry Miller Hyundai Peoria!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Customer
Service was fast and very polite service

MJ
Maureen J.
Friendly

Carol S.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Service Review
Friendly, courteous, and prompt.

Debra M.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Nq
Na
KEVIN N. from Larry H. Miller Hyundai Peoria responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you for taking your time to speak with me today. I am sending you the rescore right now. I truely appreciate you taking your time to complete it and i will always make sure that you have the "5 Star" experience that you deserve. See you on your next visit.

Dirk

PC
Philip C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Good fast service.
Everything was fine. Regular check up, oil change.

CG
Cynthia G.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Courteous, time spent is reasonable
Representatives were courteous, the time spent was reasonable, and I love that the car also gets washed!

Mark S.
Marks review
Melissa was great she kept me updated on timing and progress. She was polite and courteous. She made sure I knew my way around the dealership and where to get a cookie.

Stephanie S.
Goodyear, AZ
Melissa service Dept
When getting my vehicle serviced, Melissa was very helpful at answering my questions. She and the team made sure my needs and concerns were addressed and taken care of

GS
Glenn S.
Tempe, AZ
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Ashleigh was great in addressing all my concerns. Service did a fine job. Will definitely go there for all my service.

Carol H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Review
Be more careful in the paperwork. Make sure it matches the car specified

KZ
Kimberly Z.
Oil Change
Ashley was terrific. She came out quickly, the car was serviced quickly and she was amazing. Great service!

07/17/2019 Category: Service
Great experience, all staff was very helpful and patient.

Great Experience
I will definitely be coming back here again

Jennifer D.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Made it Right!
Thank you to Melissa and Kevin at Peoria Hyundai; both took the time out of their busy day to read, evaluate and contact me about my minor issue that I had. I received a courtesy phone call and everything was resolved.

07/16/2019 Category: Service
Attendant didnt relay the request to Advisor
I asked for my A/C to be checked, nothing was done
KEVIN N. from Larry H. Miller Hyundai Peoria responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you for speaking with me today. I will always make sure that you receive the "5 Star" experiance that you deserve. We will see you next Tuesday and we will get you A/C looked at right away and at no charge. I am sending the rescore right now. Thank you so much for taking your time to fill it out. See you soon.

Dirk