Overall Rating 4.7699147/5Overall Rating 4.7699147/5Overall Rating 4.7699147/5Overall Rating 4.7699147/5rating 4.7699147
Overall Rating 2.38938/5Overall Rating 2.38938/5rating 2.38938rating 2.38938rating 2.38938

James D.

Excellent job!

AL
Angela L.
car care
The staff get the work done fast when you bring your vehicle in for service and keep you updated on the progress of the work

BK
Bill K.
Phoenix, AZ
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great customer service.
Quality all service excellent , highly recommended to my friends.

David B.
Sun City West, AZ
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Oil change April 17
Fast and courteous service

Mary S.
Sturgis, SD
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Good service and on time which is great when you are waiting

PW
Patti W.
Oil Change and more
Everything was great

AT
Austin T.
Ashley's Great
Always a perfect experience thank you to everyone for making me feel like part of the family

TF
Thomas F.
Marana, AZ
2013 Hyundai Equus
Very satisfying experience.
I recently purchased a 2013 Hyundai Equus from this dealership. Edgar's an amazing sales representative and I highly recommend that anybody looking for a vehicle speak with him directly! He was very knowledgeable about all of the vehicles on the lot and was able to answer questions right away! After purchasing the used vehicle there were a few things that needed fixed. Edgar was very quick to help schedule the service visit and Kevin in the service department was very eager to make sure that everything was taken care of to my satisfaction! I highly recommend this dealership and the great people that work there!

04/18/2019 Category: Service
Bought a Luxury sedan and they would not even fix the lights...
I ended up buying a car from Edgar. Edgar is an excellent sales rep and I wish he worked for a company that I would feel comfortable referring my friends and family to. I have no negative feelings towards Edgar, I want that to be very clear.

The problem I have is that I bought a luxury car (used) from your company. I was informed that it had been inspected and cleared to sell. Immediately after purchase, I found the front 12 volt (cigar lighter and aux power) outlets to be inoperable. I contacted my rep and he was very attentive and helpful. I informed him that as soon as I got home to Tucson, I would go through all the other features on the car and make sure they were operable. I forwarded a list to Edgar who forwarded the list to the service department. We scheduled a day within the next week for me to bring the car back and have it looked at.

My complaint is that on my follow up appointment, I was informed that a simple item (the rear reading lights) would not be fixed because it was "too expensive". I bought a twenty seven thousand dollar car. I informed the company within 24 hours of taking it home and having time to test everything that something was wrong, and I was told that a $400 dollar cost was too much for Larry H. Miller Hyundai to handle to make it right. This is egregious. I would understand if I had bought a $5k used clunker... but I bought an Equus. This is unacceptable.

For this reason, I will never recommend Larry H. Miller to my family and friends. I will take every opportunity to tell anyone who is interested in purchasing a vehicle, to avoid this dealership. I will be submitting complaints to the BBB (even though you are not registered with them), leaving negative reviews on dealer rater, yelp, facebook, etc... if there is not an amicable resolution to this issue.

Thank you for your time.
KEVIN N. from Larry H. Miller Hyundai Peoria responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for taking you time to speak with me today. I will let you know when the parts are in to fix your vehicle. I am sending the rescore now and i cant thank you enought for being our client. My direct number is 480-234-7895. Call me from now on for any needs that you may have and I will personally take care of you and your highline vehicle.

Kevin Naylor

RE
Richard E.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Dirk is very customer oriented.
Had my Santa Fe serviced. Dirk made sure my concerns were addressed.

04/18/2019 Category: Service
Asked for car wash. Never happened.
A simple request to wash my car when service was completed was acknowledged by the service writer. My car was returned unwashed and with the driver side door covered with greasy finger prints. How hard would it have been to take care of that simple request. Craig was the service writer and I guess he couldn't pay what little attention it would take to have my car washed. Not happy, but I said nothing and left.
KEVIN N. from Larry H. Miller Hyundai Peoria responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for taking you time to speak with me. I will make sure that you always receive the 5 Star experience that you deserve. I am sending you the rescore right now. I look forward to seeing you soon.

Dirk

Al S.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Hyundai Service April16 2019
My service Rep Craig Mathias

CJ
Cheryl J.
Cjones
Overall excellent service, wish it could have been completed faster.

ST
Salvador T.
Service Advisor - Dirk Dunham
Dirk provides great customer service, and very attentive to our vehicle needs!

WM
Willam M.
warrantied battery replacement
Prompt attention. You did more work than was requested for no charge.

Clayton B.
Scottsdale, AZ
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Craig is the man !!!
Always amazing service, outstanding customer service, we will continue to come back for services and new purchases!!

Robert rocks this dealership

Worst Customer service
No communication everyone was on a different page and Melissa just sucks
ROBERT S. from Larry H. Miller Hyundai Peoria responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you so much for calling me today. I'm going to send you the resorce as per our conversation. You will ALWAYS get a 5 star service experience.

Robert Smith
Customer Relations Manager

PW
Peggy W.
Bellbrook, OH
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Melissa
Melissa was great today. She was extremely helpful with my decisions. I will ask for her again.

Radamez S.
Excellence & customer service
Amazing people with amazing customer service

EF
Ellen F.
Sun City, AZ
04/16/2019 Category: Service
The Service Department has once again done an awesome job. I wouldn't dream of having my car serviced elsewhere.
You have once again gone above and beyond.
Kudos especially to Ashleigh.
Sincerely,