TR
T R.
09/25/2019
Do not service your car here
Please do not service your car here.

The owner defends his employees without communicating with the customer first. This is a perfect example of horrible service. Had they reached out I am sure the issue could of been resolved. I also find it disrespectful how they frown on junk yards. The junk yard gave accurate information on their documentation. Lee hill auto shop did not. We paid $300 for a diagnostic. Their shop failed to provide clear and accurate information. There were no codes or details on my receipt. My recipe reads they speculated the module was bad due to fluid(soda was stated) on module. I feel $300 is expensive to give opinions verses actual codes and factual information. This was not done. I paid $80 at the (junkyard) and was given an itemized list of what was wrong. The service at the junkyard was also a better experience. We will continue to have our car serviced at the (JUNKYARD) because they have proven to be more accurate with information and affordable. Now that’s awesome customer service!

PT
P. T.
Lottsburg, VA
04/15/2019
Great Honest Service
Lee Hill Auto prides itself on being the “Auto Repair near me” shop of choice. The counter experts build a relation based on trust, integrity, and partner with every guest to create a comfortable environment for easy decisions on automotive repair and maintenance.

HN
harold n.
Colonial Beach, VA
07/12/2017
Second time coming here for front end alignment on a different vehicle that I replaced parts on , this is a excellent shop to go to , fast curtious service at a good price , drove 75 miles to get alignment on my 2000 Ford f350 truck drives great . A shop of this all around great service is hard to find .

RF
Rich F.
04/06/2017
Honest people and great work
This place is awesome!! Good honest people and great quality work

Mike C.
Manassas, VA
Ford Econoline
10/08/2013 Category: Service
Mike said he gets fantastic service from the business and they will cooperate if he does not have an appointment.

BR
Bobbie R.
Mazda 3
10/07/2013 Category: Service
Bobbie said the service was good and there weren't any problems.

Steve C.
09/22/2013
Top quality work and customer service
Mark and his crew treats my fleet and my personal vehicles like they where their own. The level of service and communication is top notch and they treat me and my wife like family. Truly a top quality family business that care about their customers and stand behind their work.

John B.
09/20/2013 Category: Service
John said this business did a good job. They are nice and helpful.

Mike B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/19/2013 Category: Service
Mike said they did the repairs that he needed and the work was done in a timely manner. They even found additional work that needed to be done. He had a good experience.

RP
Randall P.
Dodge Avenger
09/16/2013 Category: Service
Randall said this business works quickly. The people are friendly.

LJ
Lyn J.
09/16/2013
repair
honest service is rare

Lennie M.
09/11/2013
Lee Hill Auto Has Earned Our Loyalty
My husband and I couldn't imagine using another auto shop. The ease of making an appointment, prompt and friendly attention, outstanding service, timely communication and realistic pricing are all CONSISTENT accomplishments of the Lee Hill Auto Team!

PC
Penni C.
09/07/2013
Gimme a BRAKE!
Went for a State Inspection. Agreed to an oil change as well. Later they called and said we needed brakes all around. Said pads, machine the rotors and brake flush, but brake flush wasn't required. Picked car up after-hours on 8/30 and noticed a distinctive smell on the way home. Left for the beach the next morning in our other vehicle. Left car parked. Came home 9/5 and husband decided to drive the vehicle to work. On the way home, smoke began to come off of brakes. Called Lee's Hill and the rep on the phone barely let me finish before he began telling me all the things it could be that were NOT what they worked on. Brakes completely failed as we were trying to drive back to Lee's Hill. They towed it and told us that is would cost US $557.00 for them to repair it - we already paid almost $700 for the original work! Asked for the Owner to call me, he did not. Called back and reiterated that I wanted the owner to call me, he did not. Called back and left a message for the owner to call me. He still has not.
MARK T. from Lee Hill Auto Service responded on 09/16/2013

I explained to our customer that I was out of town last week and Monday was the earliest I could respond to this problem. I also explained how calipers work and how they corrode from the inside over time. When you replace old worn out brake pads with new brake pads you have to push the caliper piston back inside the caliper housing to make room for the new thicker brake pads. Sometimes because of the corrosion the piston sticks against the housing cause the brake pads not to release. Thereby causing the problem with this car. Most of the time we can feel a sticking caliper but not always. This was one of the times we didn’t feel a problem, so we didn’t try to sell them at the time. We talked and we worked out arrangements to repair the car.

Thanks, Mark Tures (Owner)

Robert G.
Chevrolet Silverado
09/07/2013 Category: Service
Robert said the facility was nice, clean, and very helpful. He liked how the people were very informative with what was wrong with his vehicle. It was a pleasant experience.

EC
Evelyn C.
Chevrolet Cavalier
09/07/2013 Category: Service
Evelyn said she likes the way she is greeted upoin arrival. This business is timely and the whole experience was pleasant.