Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5rating 3.6rating 3.6
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Farmville, NC
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Its ok
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 01/19/2019

Dezaray L.
Garner, NC
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Quick and easy. Great staff.
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for your positive feed back! We value every customer!

BC
Barbara C.
One Satisfied Customer!
I have been dealing with the Goldsboro Hyundai Service Dept. for about five years now. I would not think of taking my vehicle anywhere else for service. I have always been treated with respect and professional and knowledgeable personnel.
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 01/17/2019

Randolph C.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly, treat you like family.
Great place to do business. I have two Hyundai's, and would buy more from the company.

Dave P.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
2009 Sonata Service
Great job as usual. Service department is excellent and courteous. They go out of their way to make you feel satisfied with their work.

Thank you for taking time to let us know how we are doing! Always look forward to seeing you!

Southport, NC
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Although it took many days to get a response from Hyundai whether they would honor the warranty on our Sonata’s blown engine, once approval was given, the service department replaced the engine very quickly and were very helpful.
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for your positive feed back! We hope to see you again!

Bluetooth
They were awesome very polite they just couldn't tell me what was wrong with my Bluetooth

Thank you for your positive feed back! We value every customer. If problem stays please let us know and we will do our best to figure it out!

Andrea B.
La Grange, NC
2011 Hyundai Genesis
Hyundai Is The Best
I did not personally bring my vehicle in this time but, I was not worried I know that my vehicle was in good hands. Each and every person there does a excellent job with customer service and making me feel right at home.

Thank you for still taking time to let us know how wer are doing. We value every customer and always look forward to seeing you again!

Stacey B.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Great service as always!
Always great service, personable and comfortable. Thanks!
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you for your positive feed back! We strive to please every customer.

01/11/2019 Category: Service
Worth the drive!
We live in Raleigh, but purchased our vehicle here. We could service it locally, but your service department is worth the drive!
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for your positive feed back!!! We value every customer!

Teresa B.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Long Service Wait Times
Need to work on a more time efficient service department. Loved the car buying experience here, service is too slow. And I am speaking about several service experiences. The only time I received a timely service was when I had my son pick me up and take me home. They were calling to tell me my car was ready within minutes after arriving home and I only live 5 mins away!

I do apologize for the inconvience, we also off a free car wash with service. Please feel free to contact me for any issues or concerns.

Four Oaks, NC
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Successful outcome! I would recommend that Brandon work on being more customer oriented. It seemed that I was bothering him when I would call to check up on the status of my vehicle. My vehicle was towed in on 12/27/2019 and I had to call and find out my engine was ceased. I am not sure if they were busy or overwhelmed with the volume of work. Thank you for honoring the recall of the engine.

Erica Stanley Bradshaw
919-862-5132
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 01/09/2019

Sharome B.
Kinston, NC
01/09/2019 Category: Service
They got my car in and out in a timely manner.
The Staff were friendly and helpful. Appreciated the cleaning of my car.

ER
Ed R.
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Welcoming and thorough.
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 01/07/2019

RP
Russell P.
Rocky Mount, NC
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Service at Lee Hyundai
I received service at Lee Hyundai, arriving (very) early Brandon was able to get me right in . As expected, my concerns were addressed and service provided, and quickly. Although I continue to like my 2012 Elantra, and have owned three Sonatas, including two Hybrids also. I believe almost anyone can sell a care, when the price is met. It takes some special people to get you to return time and again for service. Brandon, specially and Lee service in general, are those people.

Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for your positive feed back! As we strive to please every customer and treat them just like family! Happy New Year!!! Look forward to seeing you again!

Joyce K.
Snow Hill, NC
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Great timely service, they make you feel at home
Loved it
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 12/29/2018

Thank you for your positive feed back! We strive for perfect surveys!

Sharon S.
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Consistently Wonderful!
I have owned several Hyundai vehicles. This is now, the most consistently exceptional dealership for sales and service.
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you for your positive feed back! You are a great customer to us! We always look forward to seeing you!

ND
Nicole D.
Micro, NC
12/25/2018 Category: Service
They always take care of my needs and are very nice.
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you for your positive feed back! We will continue to take care of all your needs!

Richard H.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, professional service
New customer bringing in my 2016 Tucson for the first time. Service writer Tevin got me in to the maintenance system expeditiously and got the car to the mechanic. There were some unexpected recalls that needed attention,, so the appointment began to run over the time I had. Tevin worked with the mechanic to get thinks back on track and I was anle to leave in time for my next appointment. Noce job and a very good first experience!
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you for your feed back! We strive for perfect surveys!

PH
Pamela H.
Knightdale, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Ms.
Service was quick staff great
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 12/20/2018