Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5rating 3.6rating 3.6
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

LH
Linda H.
Kinston, NC
11/14/2018 Category: Service
friendly knowledgeable people
the service associates were helpful, friendly and knowledgeable.
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 11/14/2018

RP
Raymond P.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Lee Hyundai
Always, courteous and great customer and vehicle service. Took care of a molding issue, inspection, and even installed filters that I brought. It is always enjoyable to come to a place I trust. Even when I drive an hour to get there.
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for your positive feed back! We value every customer!

ST
Sandra T.
Selma, NC
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/12/2018 Category: Service
BAD SERVICE
CAR IS NOW LEAKING OIL ON MY DRIVEWAY
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 11/12/2018

THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEED BACK! I HAVE CALLED TO GET AN UPDATE TO SEE WHAT WE CAN DO TO MAKE THIS BETTER!

ER
Elizabeth R.
Pikeville, NC
11/08/2018 Category: Service
All when well, thankful for the nice folks.
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 11/08/2018

TG
Tracey G.
Mount Olive, NC
11/07/2018 Category: Service
The personnel
Great service this time
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 11/07/2018

SR
Shirley R.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
ROAD NOISE
The wind and road noise is very loud you cant stand it,--undercoat.
#3 Hyundai last one.

Thank you for your feed back. We strive to please every customer as we went on a test drive to try to duplicate concern. Please feel free to stop by and you and I will go on a test drive.

AD
Allen D.
Pikeville, NC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Car Serviced
They always strive to go over and beyond to make sure I am a satisfied customer.
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 11/06/2018

GM
Gina M.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Service visit
Most of staff is very friendly and professional

KD
Kristen D.
Princeton, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/01/2018 Category: Service
People who care
Great staff!!excellent dealership
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for your positive feed back! We care and value every customer!

PV
Preston V.
Fayetteville, NC
10/31/2018
Great Customer Relations
I recently got my 2018 Hyuandai Elantra from Lee Hyundai. The entire staff was so caring and helpful. I went in to do a price check since I already appraised a vehicle I wanted from FLOW-a Nissan dealer in Fayetteville. The customer service, especially from Demond (commonly known as DEE) convinced my wife and I that this was our next car.

The service at Lee Hyundai in Fayetteville is perhaps the best I have seen from anyone. Dee is not just a salesperson nor are the staff just there to make profit. The folks influence and touch lives! THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICES LEE HYUNDAI!!!!!
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 10/31/2018

John P.
Smithfield, NC
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Great. Service
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 10/28/2018

Benson, NC
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and quick
I love how friendly everyone is, and how accomidating everyone was. I was in and out under 30 minutes.
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 10/27/2018

Thank you for your positive feed back! We value every customer!

Fremont, NC
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Friendly customer service, but something's missing.
It's the only Hyundai service in the area and do you kinda have to go under the warranty plan. They are nice & friendly, but you kinda feel something is just not quite complete or missing. Does that make sense.

Thank you for your feed back. We are family and enjoy taking care of our customers!

TH
Thomas H.
Goldsboro, NC
FRIENDLY,PROFESSTIONAL SERVICE
very good service in service and parts dept.
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you my friend for taking your time to let us know how we are doing! I am thankful for customers like you!

Destiny M.
Goldsboro, NC
10/26/2018 Category: Service
The customer service and timeliness is amazing!
I love getting my car serviced here I feel like my car is really taken care of when I leave and if I have any issues they fix them with no hassle. Great job!

Thank you for your feed back! We treat our customers like family! You and your vehicle is our top priority! Look forward to seeing you again!

Grifton, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Trusted Service
I have been using this establishment for almost a year now. The service personnel has always been courteous and knowledgeable of my vehicle and what I needed taken care of.

Thank you for your loyalty! We do value our customers!

CL
Cynthia L.
Wilmington, NC
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/26/2018 Category: Service
As always, great customer service

Thank you for your positive feed back! We strive to please every customer.

Jonathan P.
Wilson, NC
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! We look forward to seeing you again!

RP
Roger P.
Four Oaks, NC
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Service Appointment and New Car Sales Discussion
Excellent service as usual. The service is the reason I keep buying cars from this dealership. Brandon, Heath, Darrin and all of the others are great. Thank you!
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you for your positive feed back! We value every customer

Linwood S.
Selma, NC
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Services guys are great to work with.
Went in for an inspection on my Santa Fe. In and out in 20 mins with a wash job included. Best price ever for an inspection.