Overall Rating 3.7142857/5Overall Rating 3.7142857/5Overall Rating 3.7142857/5rating 3.7142857rating 3.7142857
Overall Rating 2.71429/5Overall Rating 2.71429/5rating 2.71429rating 2.71429rating 2.71429

CL
Carl L.
Clayton, NC
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/19/2018 Category: Service
courteous & professional
helpful and professional while making my appointment, and during the service.
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you for your positive feed back! We are so glad that we have customer's like you!

GT
Gwendolyn T.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
They tries to get you in on time
The service is good. If you have a problem they will try very hard to find the problem and corrected it quick as possible.

Thank you for your feed back! We strive to please every customer and also get the job done in a timely manner.

JE
Johnnie E.
Snow Hill, NC
2010 Hyundai Azera
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Better Experience
This visit was better than last one. A better explanation of work to be done.
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you for your feed back we strive for perfect surveys!

Jane H.
Seven Springs, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Jane
I always receive the best customer service from Brandon in the service department. I can trust his advice and enjoy receiving help from someone that really goes the extra mile and knows their job. He always answers my questions with facts to back them up.

Thank you for being a loyal customer! You are our family at Lee Hyundai! Look forward to seeing you again!!

AH
Anthony H.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
The associate was helpful, attentive, and tried to give full attention.
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! Hope to see you again soon!

Mary M.
Willow Spring, NC
07/09/2018 Category: Service
scheduled appointment time
I did not have to wait for my appointment when I arrived
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 07/09/2018

Pikeville, NC
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 07/08/2018

SR
Sandra R.
07/07/2018
Still Satisfied!
Thanks Brandon for addressing my concerns with my car. Glad the issue was found. You and your team are the best...that Ron is GREAT! Be back in a few weeks!
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 07/07/2018

Thank you for your positive feed back! We value every customer!

CN
Caroline N.
07/02/2018 Category: Service
great customer service
love lee hyndaui of goldsboro
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for your positive feed back! Hope you have a safe and happy forth of July!!!

06/28/2018 Category: Service
Great service personal
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 06/28/2018

Thank for your positive feed back!

John P.
Smithfield, NC
06/27/2018 Category: Service
service
great turn around time
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 06/27/2018

Commilus B.
Knightdale, NC
Great service friendly staff
I started coming here for service because of free maintenance but then I found I really like the service
Tried somewhere else once and was not happy at all.

NC
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Review
The work they do is fine but the time it takes to finish an oil change and tire rotation is ridiculous.
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 06/26/2018

Thank you for your feed back! However when vehicles drop off we get the vehicles in and out as quick as possible!

RP
Russell P.
Rocky Mount, NC
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Good, quick, priced right service
I make it a point to drive to Goldsboro for my service,Brandon one of the service writers is attentive to my needs, and quick to get me in and out. Worth the hour drive. Then to Brewmasters for lunch makes for a great day.

Thank you for your positive feed back! Always look forward to seeing you!

Dionne H.
Wilson, NC
2017 Hyundai Azera
Very Professional and courteous
Brandon is excellent. My only complaint is he said they would wash and vacuum the car also. I said great. They did not vacuum at all. I had spilled some dirt from a plant and it was still there. It was potting soil so it was plain to see.

Thank you for your positive feed back! I do apologize for the vacuum. I will address that issue..

Fremont, NC
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
06/25/2018 Category: Service
LEE HYUNDAI GOLDSBORO GOES THE EXTRA MILE FOR YOU!
Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro just keeps getting better & better. Seeking service department for your Hyundai? You've found THEE right place! Brandon, Isaac, Ron, Tevin, Kevin and Crew always there for you.
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you for your positive feed back

RF
Richard F.
Clayton, NC
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Great
I thought Brandon is service was excellent.. Superb customer care, superb info, really nice waiting room with real good coffee. The mechanic did a superb job. Fixed the problem and returned all the pieces to perfection. This can't be easy having to move the airbag. I was totally pleased.

Thank you for your positive feed back! We strive to please every customer

Benny H.
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Handled my used Hyundai like it was new!!
Tevin was the service advisor for my visit. I also dealt with Brandon. There were two recalls on my 2013 Elantra. Tevin communicated with me in a friendly and professional manner. Both issues seemed to be fixed. I am well satisfied with this dealership's service!
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you and we value every customer!

Pikeville, NC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Gets the job done!
I can set up an appointment and when I arrive they immediately start work on my car. It is usually not a long wait for the work to be completed. I feel like they maintenance department knows who I am and wants me to continue to do business with them.
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for your positive feed back! We always look forward to seeing you!

06/20/2018 Category: Service
Car purchasing
I would recommend car buying service to friends and family. I prefer oil changes be performed at dealerships where the vehicle was purchased. I will continue my service oil changes but not recommend that they wash & vacuum my vehicle. It was understood between I and customer service in the Service department that my vehicle was getting a free oil change along with car wash and vacuum.

Thank you for your positive feed back! Please feel free to stop in I will have them redo your vehicle!