Mark S.
Shadyside, OH
12/10/2019
Skill level
Had my vehicle towed to Lee Street,the problem was diagnosed promptly. The
quote they gave me was accurate to the penny with professional service as well as
recommendations.

John H.
06/13/2019
Awesome place
The staff was great and let me know exactly what my SUV needed. No pressure and honest place. Definitely recommend.

WK
William k.
12/02/2018
Water pump check engine light
They replace water pump on my 2005 Chrysler Sebring after researching it I knew it would be expensive but they were fair and did a great job also had a check engine light on that I could not remove spent lots of money myself trying to figure it out. Took it to Greg there diagnostic tester told me I had a vacuum leak and also that my oxygen sensors that I replace where the wrong type worked out perfect check engine lights off Car is running perfect great job Greg

Bernard M.
Bridgeville, PA
Lexus LS 430
11/05/2015
Great service; Great people
Prompt service and professional personnel.

Dave G.
Ford Bronco
11/05/2015
great service
My last service on my vehicle was a great experience. The staff at Lee Street door a great job troubleshooting the issue and making the repairs in a timely fashion

Sara S.
11/03/2015
Effecient service
Friendly, affordable service, with a staff that knows what they are doing!

AO
Anthony O.
10/29/2015
Lee Street is wonderful!
I really appreciate the honesty when evaluating my brakes. It was nice to know my brake pads still had a couple months of wear left in them. Thanks again for your consistent honesty!

Mary R.
Bridgeville, PA
10/17/2015
Committed to service!
Jeff and team are always reliable and never looking to gouge. They spend extra time diagnosing problem and don't do unnecessary repairs. We have been going there for 5 plus years and will keep going back!

Samuel B.
Toyota Avalon
10/02/2015
Attentive Responses for autos.
Company gives attentive service, explains the nature of the work to be done and is responsive to customer's needs.

Dave G.
09/16/2015
I can always trust Lee Street to take care of my vehicle in a timely and professional manner. They do a great job!

Catherine M.
Suzuki XL-7
09/05/2015
Great place to take your car.
We take all our vehicles here. They are always professional yet very personable. You have to be able to trust the garage that you go to, and we do. When they tell you something is wrong you can believe that it, yet they don't nickle and dime you. You wont find a better shop!

AO
Anthony O.
Toyota Yaris
09/03/2015
Treats my car like their car.
Excellent service, excellent staff. I've been to many auto shops over the years. This one is the very best of the best!

Jim D.
Smiling faces

Beate H.
09/15/2011
Great, friendly service
Great service, very friendly staff.

Brian B.
09/06/2011
Car maintenance
Lee St. Garage has been nothing but professional and honest in our interactions with them. We don't take our cars anywhere else. I have highly recommended them to friends in the area and will continue to do so.