Latest Review almost 3 years ago

Bridgeville, PA
Lexus LS 430
11/05/2015
Great service; Great people
Prompt service and professional personnel.

Dave G.
Ford Bronco
11/05/2015
great service
My last service on my vehicle was a great experience. The staff at Lee Street door a great job troubleshooting the issue and making the repairs in a timely fashion

Sara S.
11/03/2015
Effecient service
Friendly, affordable service, with a staff that knows what they are doing!

AO
Anthony O.
10/29/2015
Lee Street is wonderful!
I really appreciate the honesty when evaluating my brakes. It was nice to know my brake pads still had a couple months of wear left in them. Thanks again for your consistent honesty!

Mary R.
Bridgeville, PA
10/17/2015
Committed to service!
Jeff and team are always reliable and never looking to gouge. They spend extra time diagnosing problem and don't do unnecessary repairs. We have been going there for 5 plus years and will keep going back!

Samuel B.
Toyota Avalon
10/02/2015
Attentive Responses for autos.
Company gives attentive service, explains the nature of the work to be done and is responsive to customer's needs.

Dave G.
09/16/2015
I can always trust Lee Street to take care of my vehicle in a timely and professional manner. They do a great job!

Catherine M.
Suzuki XL-7
09/05/2015
Great place to take your car.
We take all our vehicles here. They are always professional yet very personable. You have to be able to trust the garage that you go to, and we do. When they tell you something is wrong you can believe that it, yet they don't nickle and dime you. You wont find a better shop!

AO
Anthony O.
Toyota Yaris
09/03/2015
Treats my car like their car.
Excellent service, excellent staff. I've been to many auto shops over the years. This one is the very best of the best!

Jim D.
Smiling faces

Beate H.
09/15/2011
Great, friendly service
Great service, very friendly staff.

Brian B.
09/06/2011
Car maintenance
Lee St. Garage has been nothing but professional and honest in our interactions with them. We don't take our cars anywhere else. I have highly recommended them to friends in the area and will continue to do so.

Jessica F.
09/06/2011
Jess Fink
They are the nicest people on earth. Very friendly & efficient. I truly appreicated them communicating with me letting me know what work is being done on my jeep. Love that they can email me while I'm at work too. Just great people all around.

Samuel B.

Lem I.
Bethel Park, PA
08/25/2011
Lem's review
Lee Street continues to go the extra mile for customers. Heather searched all over for a part the dealer couldn't even get. The replacement part seems to have solved the problem, too. They are very customer oriented-acting as advocates for the consumer. Good luck finding another garage that will do that!!!

Jim D.

R S.
West Bloomfield Township, MI
08/18/2011
Spammers
These folks and several others in PA apparently use an email spam service. I live in MI.

Joe S.
Canonsburg, PA
08/12/2011
Stan the Man
I work in the area and I am so glad to have found a reputable vehicle repair shop. Lee St. Garage addresses every concern I have and provides quality repair if needed. The return of my vehicle washed is an added bonus and always appreciated.

Jim G.
08/12/2011
Toyota Celica
Great job!! Car was returned in great condition. Garage is great to work with.

LI
Lem I.
Bethel Park, PA
08/07/2011
97 Mazda
This car has engine light issues. The crew @ Lee Street has been consistent with my own research in determining what's wrong and what will fix it. They appear to be good diagnosticians.