HV
HAL V.
10/18/2019
I stopped in at Lee's Business Loop store assuming I'd need to make an appointment for a later date. Lee's found the tires I wanted in stock, took time to talk with me about the advantages in quality and price and I left within an hour with a new set of Mastercraft 70,000 mile tires, balanced and ready to roll.

Jared R.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Jared said the service was good but not perfect.

TL
Terry L.
Missouri
GMC C3500 HD
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Terry said the business is a good place to go.

10/14/2019
Prompt attention and friendly staff
It was my first time going there. I was able to get an appointment in two days. The Service was prompt and the staff were kind and knowledgeable. I think I got a good deal since I shopped around before choosing Lee' tires. I would certainly recommend this place.

Jim B.
Ford Edge
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Jim said he enjoyed working with the business and they always do a good job.

Jim B.
Ford Edge
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Jim said he enjoyed working with the business and they always do a good job.

NH
Nathaniel H.
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Nathaniel said he always has a good experience when he takes a vehicle in for service.
Cheris S. from Lee's Tire Company responded on 10/14/2019

We appreciate your loyalty and business!

KENNETH B.
Buick Lucerne
10/03/2019
Honesty fair price quick and efficent service
It is hard to beat excellence great people and they are just like family.,

ROSE R.
Fulton, MO
09/28/2019
The staff is very helpful
The staff informs you of what will benefit the performance of your vehicle.

PP
PATTY P.
Buick LaCrosse
09/18/2019
friendly, helpful employees
all of the employees that work there are courteous and friendly, and your car is taken care of quickly.
Cheris S. from Lee's Tire Company responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you for your review and for recommending us, Patty.  We appreciate your business very much!

Taylor S.
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Taylor said he was very satisfied with the service he received from the business. Everything went smoothly, fast, efficient and they were polite. The employee who worked on his vehicle was very helpful and went above and beyond.
Cheris S. from Lee's Tire Company responded on 09/19/2019

Thanks for your great review and recommending us.  We strive to make every customer visit an amazing one.  Thank you for your business!  From our family to yours, we truly appreciate it!

VR
VIRGIL R.
09/12/2019
Great customer service 👍
The attention to my needs and speed of service was impressive. Twice in about a year I have been to Business Loop shop for new tires. They quickly ordered my tires and received them within two days. Installation was quick and done professionally.

PO
PHILLIP O.
09/10/2019
Philip
They use a non sense approach and tackle their work and do it well!
Cheris S. from Lee's Tire Company responded on 09/11/2019

Thanks for the great review, Philip.  We try to make sure all of our customers are satisfied with their service.  Thank you for your business and we look forward to helping you with all of your vehicle needs in the future.

HF
Harry F.
Rocheport, MO
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Nancy. She said that she was thrilled. She stated that the staff were fast, efficient and pleasant as always even without an appointment.
Cheris S. from Lee's Tire Company responded on 09/11/2019

Thanks for the great review and your business.  We try our best to make sure all of our customers are happy with their service.  We look forward to helping you again in the future!

Tim M.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Tim said the employees provided a good job.
Cheris S. from Lee's Tire Company responded on 09/11/2019

Thanks for your business Tim!

AP
ASHLEY P.
Dodge Journey
08/25/2019
High quality service!
I needed to change my tires and I got quick, great service with fair prices!!
Cheris S. from Lee's Tire Company responded on 09/11/2019

Thanks for your business Ashley!  We look forward to helping you in the future!

KATIE S.
08/16/2019
Fast
Accommodating, professional, and very friendly
Cheris S. from Lee's Tire Company responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you for your business Katie.  We do our best to make each customer experience a great one!  We look forward to being able to help you in the future.

Ada M.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Ada said the staff are sweet, kind and friendly.
Cheris S. from Lee's Tire Company responded on 09/11/2019

Thanks for your business!

SR
STEVE R.
Kia Soul
08/14/2019
Appraisal of rim and front and alignment
Had Lee's Tire appraised my rim due to a chug hole at a truck stop and they went ahead and aligned the front end and Steve has aligned my vehicles before he does a really good job and yes I am a real customer so if anyone's looking for good alignment real people that will work with you I recommend Lee's Tire Columbia Missouri they are AAAAAAwesome........
Cheris S. from Lee's Tire Company responded on 09/11/2019

Thanks for your business Steve!

GO
GINGER O.
Lincoln MKZ
08/12/2019
Timely service.
Cheris S. from Lee's Tire Company responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you, Ginger.  We strive to give the best service possible to our customers!  We appreciate your business!