Lefebre's Auto Service Inc

TE
Tom E.
01/14/2016
not happy
my wife took her 02 traiblazer in to replace left front axle afterwards truck had a bad vibration and the 4 wheel drive did not work so i jacked it up and found front differential leaking bad and it had a horrible grind from front end when in 4 wheel drive I found that the mechanic did not have the axle snapped all the way in to the planetary gear in front differential I dont know why they would not check thier work before collecting $250.00 labor from her...........Not happy!

CN
CINDY N.
Lefebre's Is The Best
My family has trusted Bob with our vehicles for many years. My Kia will be 10 years old this October and is in great shape. Bob an his staff are always friendly an the work is excellent! There's no way I'll go anywhere else!!!

JANE B.
Hurrah for LeFebre's
LeFebre's Auto Service is always, reliable, knowledgeable, dependable and courteous. I would, and have, recommended them to friends.

John F.
Lefebre's Auto Service Inc is the Best
Excellent service! Friendly, knowledgeable, courteous. We won't take our cars any other place.

John F.
Lefebre's is the Best
Excellent service. We won't take our vehicles anywhere else. Friendly, knowledgeable, courteous.

JOHN F.
John Flagg

BOB H.
NY
08/31/2011
Lefebre's Auto Service Inc.
Have 2 cars and a truck. and there is no other place i would take them to for oil changes,repairs. great service, very friendly, and most important far prices and always lets you the customer choose the way you want the repairs done. 5 stars all the way

PS
PATRICK S.
08/25/2011
Lefebre's
We have always received honest and fair service. I trust them completely. Their repairs are done quickly and completely.