Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

KR
KAREN R.
Honest and Helpful
Even though my car didn't make it, Nick and Jack were both patient and understanding. They were more than helpful with advice and took the time to listen and guide me through my next steps. When I get another car, you can bet these guys will be the ones to help me service it. Thank you for caring not only about your customers' vehicles, but your customers themselves!

PC
PAT C.
Jeep Cherokee
Always great service
I have been there about 4 times now and I like them because they are always professional and prompt.

JERRY M.
Friendly
Please withe the service provided

Chevrolet Cruze
12/10/2019
This company understands the true meaning of Customer Service!
More than pleased!

North Chili, NY
Honda Civic Coupe
12/09/2019
The attitude and helpfulness of the personnel
The above says it all

LD
LINDA D.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/07/2019
Friendly staff
Very friendly and professional staff. I have been getting my vehicles serviced here for many years.

DEBBIE B.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
12/05/2019
Service and timely appointments
Great service, wonderful staff and timely appointments. Pricing is more than fair. They are now my service station.

AE
Alex E.
Nissan Rogue Select
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Alex said this business is reliable and affordable.

FD
FRED D.
Caledonia, NY
Nissan Rogue
12/02/2019
Excellent Service, great waiting area
Place is excellent, talented crew, no worries about getting a good job

CT
CHRIS T.
11/27/2019
I always bring my vehicles here because of the excellent service. Most importantly, they are honest and upfront and have never added unnecessary repairs or charges to the bill. Today, I thank mechanic Nick for a job well done.

JONATHAN H.
11/22/2019
I Trust Them
We have been taking our vehicles to Complete Automotive Solutions for years and have received nothing but the best service. The staff knows our cars and our first names! We trust them.

GC

SV
Srikanth V.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Srikanth said the staff at this business is awesome, and the price is good, but it took too long. He will continue to come back but added he would like the staff to work on being more timely.

RICK R.
11/21/2019
Rossi oil change
Not sure if they rotated tires, all tires were a a little low pressure before oil change and rotation, had to put air in afterwards, the dealer always takes care of that, wouldn’t care in summer, and I’m gonna give them another chance, probably should have went back in and had them put air to specs

JOAN C.
Toyota Prius v
11/20/2019
knowledgable, helpful, friendly
I took my car in for an oil change and tire rotation.
The service was fast. I was out within an hour.
The handsome young fellows even found a coupon
online that reduced my cost.

ED
ERIC D.
Spencerport, NY
Subaru Legacy Wagon
11/19/2019
Great, Trusted Auto Repair
Great place to get any and all of your autorepair work done. Honest and thorough. I am a return customer and will continue to be.

11/16/2019
A little disappointed
Disappointed that the coffee stain didn’t look any better after cleaning. Seat was still slimy (assuming it was soap) and very wet!

KH
KATHY H.
Spencerport, NY
11/15/2019
Another professional oil change
My wait flew by with the free coffee, TV, and internet on their desktop computer. I trust these guys!

11/15/2019
Excellent Company!
I highly recommend Complete Automotive Solutions. They are courteous, efficient and responsive and are great at what they do

11/12/2019
Quick and comfy
Everyone was nice. The sitting area was comfy with magazines, tv ,fireplace, internet, coffee. The wait time was as expected.