Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

BT
BALLARD T.
11/12/2018
Professional
Quick, courteous, professional. I'll be back.

KH
KIETH H.
North Chili, NY
11/10/2018
Quick friendly service with great group-on deals
I was very happy with the group-on deal for an oil change.

MIGUEL M.
11/09/2018
If you really want your car fixed
Everyone is great,and are always ready to help.

MIKE C.
Saab 9-3
11/07/2018
Just great service experience!
What a great experience at this repair business...Nick was great up front, knowledgeable and fair, the waiting area is a dream, WiFi, leather sofa, tv, charging stations, computers and printers if needed, great coffee....just what I would put in my business if I was providing a service where people wait around for awhile. Incredible and glad I found them!!

HM
HEIDI M.
North Chili, NY
Acura 3.2TL
11/07/2018
Amazing work and people
I needed an emergency fix for a part that fell off my car. They were amazing, informative and very helpful. Definitely going back for everything.

MORGAN L.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/06/2018
Excellent service!
Complete Automotive Solutions is just that- a full service shop that takes care of all your automotive needs. After getting the run around and being rescheduled for an oil change from other repair shops, I called CAS and they got me in the very next day hassle free! Not only that, but they were even able to give me a ride to work and bring me back to the shop after work to pick up my car. I was very impressed with how professional and easy they made the process and definitely found my new “go-to” for all my service needs! Thanks again!

ROBERT R.
Webster, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/06/2018
They do what they say they will do. Great waiting room and courteous staff

SP
SKYLAR P.
11/04/2018
Fast, friendly and doesn't hurt the wallet
Service was fast, staff was friendly and it wasn't too expensive! Will definitely be coming back!

SJ
STEVE J.
11/03/2018
Detail service
The people are extremely friendly, car looks new. First time their I will use them again

KL
KEVIN L.
11/02/2018
Honest and Fair
They are truly pros. I had a problem with my brakes and they found the problem in a quick order.

DONALD G.
10/31/2018
Always Outstanding
I appreciate a business whose employees epitomize "Customer Service". In an age when too many business entities seem to indicate that, to them, you, the customer, are there to serve the business' needs, Complete Automotive Solutions provides a welcome counterpoint to that theme. I was kept informed both via text message and email regarding conditions of the repair project, and it was apparent that every effort was being taken to minimize the damage to my wallet. Kudos to Jack and the gang at CAS.

dag

KEVIN B.
Scion xB
10/30/2018
Best auto custom shop in the ROC
OK, so I needed new headlamps and I found "Toyota-Scion xB Replacement Glossy Black Halo LED Projector Headlights Head Lamps Pair" on Amazon from Spec-D Tuning for $155+$50 s/h. A local Toyota dealership wouldn't install them due to wiring differences. I called C.A.S. and went in the next day @ 0800. 2.5 hrs later...Finished product looking better than OEM. Definitely worth the labor. Less than $200. I even recd my Retired Military Discount(thx to my wife). Call Complete Automotive Solutions

YC
Yongjung C.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Yongjung said she had a really good experience.

Marie S.
Mercedes-Benz C280
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Marie said she really appreciates the mechanic showing her different things she could do for her issue. He even went as far as showing her a video on what to do. She likes the fact that everyone was nice, friendly, helpful and honest.

TC
TIANA C.
Spencerport, NY
Dodge Nitro
10/26/2018
Great staff
Great service,great staff!Reasonable prices!

MICHAEL G.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/26/2018
Oil change and tire rotation
In and out in a short amount of time. Great service. Thank you!

KH
KATHY H.
Spencerport, NY
Trust your mechanic
Just completed a visit for another simple oil change for our 2018 Subaru Forester. Yet they also rotate your tires, and check over your vehicle, for the same decent price. They are not only very professional, but friendly. I will be back again....

PR
PAUL R.
West Henrietta, NY
10/25/2018
Best place to have your car or truck serviced !
Very friendly staff, clean atmosphere at building,took the time explaining what needed to be considered the next time I come back for service.Even gave a estimate for what needed to be done down the road and offered suggestions for different tires.This is my second time here and will be coming back.

RANDY S.
Confidence
These guys know their stuff. Evaluation, diagnosis, recommendations andmechanical ability are superb!

10/22/2018
Very Good Job
We always get the best service here. They will inform you of future service that you should consider, and quote it, but not put any pressure on you, unless it's really dangerous for you to wait.