Complete Automotive Solutions

VICTORIA J. on 01/19/2018
"Great Customer Service, Knowledgeable Mechanics!"
Another great experience at Complete Automotive Solutions! I am glad I found this place. They always put the customer first. Explain things on your level, and only recommend repairs that are needed. I really appreciate their honesty when they let me know when I can wait on certain repairs so I can budget for them. Jack and Nick make themselves available for any questions even if it is not about a car in the shop. They make you feel like your their only customer.
Vehicle: Jeep Commander
Service Date: 01/17/2018
Review Created: 01/19/2018 04:18 AM
Faye D. on 01/19/2018
Faye said the business did a great job and everyone was nice and helpful.
Vehicle: Kia Soul
Service Date: 01/02/2018
Review Created: 01/19/2018
KATHERINE G. on 01/18/2018
"Friendly, helpful service "
I had an amazing experience coming here for an oil change, tire rotation, brake check... they were very professional and explained to me everything that was done and made recommendations for what I should have repaired soon. (Brake pads wearing thin!)

I will definitely be heading back here in the future, I felt they were very honest and transparent with everything.

They even threw on the windshield wipers I had purchased at autozone for me!
Vehicle: Acura 3.2CL
Service Date: 01/18/2018
Review Created: 01/18/2018 08:56 PM
ERIN H. on 01/17/2018
"AWSOME!!!!!"
My experience was awsome, Nick and John were very knowledgeable of what was wrong with my Jeep and upon them fixing it noticed another problem that could have probably been bad down the road and fixed it also. They are very friendly and funny!!
Vehicle: Jeep Patriot
Service Date: 01/16/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018 12:27 PM
MARY S. on 01/16/2018
"Wonderful Service!"
I had to get my bumper repaired and was looking for at least two estimates. Complete Automotive was one of them. They gave me an estimate in a timely matter and began working on a new bumper almost immediately. Making an appointment was also a smooth transaction. Once at my appointment, my car was fixed within 30min of arriving. All of my transactions with Complete Automotive were positive, helpful, timely, and courteous. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a car repair shop. I will be using their services in the future for my car needs.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 01/16/2018 07:52 AM
Anthony J. on 01/13/2018
Anthony said staff did a great job servicing his vehicle at this business. He will definitely return for any needed service in the future.
Vehicle: Acura ILX
Service Date: 01/08/2018
Review Created: 01/13/2018
DALE F. on 01/10/2018
"A Professional Auto Service/Repair Shop"
My first service at the dealer where I purchased my 2017 Subaru was a disaster. I tried CAS and have not been disappointed. They operate quickly and efficiently, with real technicians who know cars, and their facility is welcoming. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs a place they can trust for repairs and maintenance.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018 06:15 AM
MARTIN B. on 01/05/2018
"Fair prices and friendly service!"
The shop had a nice environment and friendly staff.
Vehicle: Dodge Neon
Service Date: 01/04/2018
Review Created: 01/05/2018 10:25 AM
James B. on 01/04/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Missing Wheel Lock - Could Have Been Bad"
I am a once-happy customer that has gone to this place probably 3-4 times with no issues at all, until today. Their customer service is very solid and there's plenty good to say about these guys in general, so I want everyone reading this to understand this review is a reflection of the work and not the people there.

However, a missing lug nut (actually, it's a wheel lock!) after getting my snow tires put on is unacceptable. I got the tires put on a few weeks ago and driving off the lot, I thought something felt funny. Car felt like it was leaning, but I attributed that to the new snow tire feeling after being on summers all year.

Turns out, they either forgot to put the wheel lock on, or put it on too tight or too lose. I have been driving around for days with this weird clicking sound - I thought it might be ice build. But after getting a car wash and seeing no results, I looked down... and lo and behold. Missing wheel lock.

Update: the Action Towing guy told me it was a wheel lock missing, and not a lugnut.
Service Date: 12/22/2017
Review Created: 01/04/2018 05:35 PM
DARIAN S. on 01/03/2018
"Friendly Employees! Great Service! "
I've been using their services for about a year. The employees always make sure I understand what is being worked on. And, the pricing is usually pretty close to the quote they give. Very satisfied with their work.
Vehicle: Lincoln LS
Service Date: 12/22/2017
Review Created: 01/03/2018 01:15 PM
Marlene M. on 01/03/2018
Marlene said she was very impressed with the service. She was happy with the work the staff did, and that they got rid of the odor. They did a complete job that came out great. The front desk staff were very nice as well.
Vehicle: Honda HR-V
Service Date: 12/27/2017
Review Created: 01/03/2018
BILLY C. on 12/29/2017
"1st timer"
I bought a groupon for a synthetic oil change and gave them a try. Couldn’t have gone smoother. Nice place.
Vehicle: Buick Regal
Service Date: 12/29/2017
Review Created: 12/29/2017 10:04 PM
JIM H. on 12/28/2017
"generally knowledgeable and fair"
Complete Automotive was recommended by a friend. I have had 3 problems that they were able to diagnose and repair. They were open in discussing possible solution options and have been very fair with their labor charges. When friends were visiting from out of state and had a possible problem, they fit us in the next day. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.
Vehicle: Cadillac XTS
Service Date: 12/27/2017
Review Created: 12/28/2017 01:12 PM
Mary S. on 12/23/2017
Mary said her experience at the business was very good. They provided fantastic customer service and Todd always does a good job on her vehicle.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 12/19/2017
Review Created: 12/23/2017
Monica L. on 12/22/2017
Monica said she walked in. They immediately took her keys, and helped her out. Service was great.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 12/19/2017
Review Created: 12/22/2017
TONY D. on 12/21/2017
"AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!"
Wow! I have never experienced the type of Customer Service they provide in the automotive repair industry. I am impressed at the time they take with each customer and the detailed explanation they give for every repair. They communicate honestly about the time they will have your vehicle and usually it is ready earlier than they promised. I have most contact with Nick and Jack and they are just about the nicest, polite, and truly helpful guys I have ever dealt with at a shop. Thank You for your great service!
Vehicle: Ford
Review Created: 12/21/2017 05:55 AM
NICOLE B. on 12/21/2017
"Great customer service!"
Great service! 5 stars! Everything was great ... the lounge the customer service and the timely service
Vehicle: Mazda CX-5
Review Created: 12/21/2017 05:49 AM
MARIE R. on 12/21/2017
"Routine oil change"
This was my first visit at your location. I was please with the professionalism of the staff and how quickly my car was in and out. I will be returning for future service.
Also, the waiting area was comfortable and made you feel welcomed.
I will be returning in the near future for additional service.
Thank you!
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Review Created: 12/21/2017 01:41 AM
Rick L. on 12/19/2017
Rick said the service was done on time and he's very happy with the service.
Vehicle: Acura TL
Service Date: 12/06/2017
Review Created: 12/19/2017
WILLIAM M. on 12/14/2017
"Jeep Grand Cherokee"
Always efficient, friendly, accurate and reasonable. The only place for car repairs... period !
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee