Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

BP
Bw P.
Nissan Rogue Select
09/19/2018 Category: Service
BW said she would recommend the business.

Scottsville, NY
Nissan Sentra
09/18/2018
Amazing Service - Evaporative Emissions Systems Leak
The staff was very polite, friendly, and knowledgeable. I called in ahead of time to schedule an appointment and they were very accommodating. Very transparent about their procedures and costs. They kindly told me what their hourly rate was and gave me a quote right on the spot.

My vehicle was experiencing an extremely small evaporative emissions system leak and needed to have a smoke test done to inspect for the leak. After describing to me the testing they were going to do, they also told me how long they would need to perform the test. I was even given extended treatment after they were unable to detect the leak because it was so small and they did not charge me extra for running the test longer than needed. They ran the test longer to give it due diligence to see if they might have missed anything and I appreciate this attention to detail.

I would definitely recommend this business.

James T.
Chrysler 300
09/17/2018 Category: Service
James said the staff did great work.

CK
CHRIS K.
09/14/2018
I found this shop with a Groupon oil change puchase 8 yrs ago & never left. Very accommodating on my schedule & very fair pricing & VERY nice guys to work with. Moving from region in a month & don’t know how I’m going to find a shop to compare!

JEFFREY G.
Spencerport, NY
09/14/2018
Wonderful customer service
I took my vehicle in for regular maintenance and the mechanic had issues doing an oil change, due to the plug being to tight. After talking with Jack, he showed me in person the issue and then went on to explain the repercussions that could happen from continuing. He gave me options and then proceeded to work on it promptly after giving him my approval. The best case scenario came out of it and I am very thankful for their thurough job.

CHAD M.
09/13/2018
Always Great!
The staff was helpful and friendly and not to mention accommodating to my busy schedule by taking me in the same day! Excellent!

LL
LAUREN L.
Brockport, NY
09/12/2018
Very professional
The staff was professional and my car is very clean. The waiting room is nice.

DONALD P.
09/12/2018
Definitely make this your go-to place
Fast, efficient, friendly service. Can’t recommend more. Definitely give this place a thought when looking to get your vehicle worked on.

Michael S.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Michael said they treat him well, and they have quick friendly service.

GC
GIL C.
09/09/2018
Caring, and timely
Professionalism, courtesy, friendly environment, and good dollar value.

Kia Sportage
09/04/2018
Quality Service!
Not only are my personal vehicles serviced here, but also our company fleet vehicles and work is always done right the first time! Quality service is key to repeat business!

ROMAN M.
09/04/2018
Looks worse than before I dropped it off
Brought it in for some overspray and had the full exterior detail. Now I have white cracks all over my car. No one called or warned me about it. Was a big surprise when I picked it up. Very disappointed and will be having a conversation.

Jim B.
North Chili, NY
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the staff was fast, helpful, and made things convenient.

OB
ORLANDO B.
Brockport, NY
Ford Expedition
08/22/2018
Great Service with no hidden costs
Had my 2008 Ford Expedition inspected and oil change performed. Wasn't hit with hidden costs and "needs" just straight honest service.

JAIRIUS T.
08/15/2018
Always great service!

08/10/2018
Always great!
The team here is always great to work with. They are professional, yet down to earth, and are not pushy. They remember me when I come in and always have my fleet info on file and ready to go. They also have free WiFi and a desk, so I can bring my computer and work while they are taking care of my car!

IC
Ike C.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Ike said he would recommend the business for service.

ZJ
Zaher J.
Volkswagen Passat
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Zaher said the repair was done on time.

SR
SCOTT R.
Le Roy, NY
08/07/2018
Friendly people, great service too.
I love the Honesty of the manager , price was reasonable , work was done in a timely manner. I will be back again. I was very happy with the work that was done to me 2010 Honda.

AC
AUREL C.
08/03/2018
Great Job
I was able to make the appointment in a timely fashion and the repairs where done in a timely fashion at a fair price.