Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

MICHAEL G.
Kia Sorento
12/10/2018
Headlight aiming
Nick took the time to adjust it well. Even if it isn't perfect, he said to bring it back and they'll adjust it better.

RK
RONALD K.
12/05/2018
Great service and knowledgeable personnel
Another great experience. I wouldn't take my cars anywhere else for any type of service.

Mike D.
Dodge Neon
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Mike said they kept him informed and they did a good job.

RICHARD M.
Buick LaCrosse
12/01/2018
Convience, smaller automotive repair shop saves time and Money
staff is courteous, educated in auto repair and competitive prices, clean, nice waiting area and courtesy car available for your convenience

JAMIE D.
Churchville, NY
Chevrolet Cruze
11/30/2018
Helpful and friendly service
I was scheduled for a car inspection. To my surprise, I was in need of some work on my passenger side breaks. I was able to get things replaced the same visit so I didn't have to come back. I know this held the staff up staying a little after 5 when they close. Thanks for your kind, friendly service and for the convenience of having things taken care of in one visit.

FA
Forooq A.
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Forooq said the business picked him up in the customer shuttle. They were all polite and had his vehicle ready at the time they promised.

LL
LORETTA L.
11/29/2018
They’re reasonably priced, do good work and are timely

DAVID G.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/27/2018
Nick Is The Man
Nick went above and beyond to help get my vehicle to pass inspection, the atmosphere of the shop is very welcoming and warming, very glad my fiancé recommended this shop to me, after moving to Gates in July I now have found a shop I can trust and will be a loyal customer
Happy Holidays
Dave G

FD
FAYE D.
Churchville, NY
11/26/2018
Always awesome service!
I brought my wife’s car in for an inspection. As always, service was prompt, courteous, and easy! This is my place to go!!

ADAM S.
Fairport, NY
11/22/2018
Excellent service!
Excellent customer service at a competitive price! Highly recommend having your vehicle serviced here.

GC
GIL C.
GMC Terrain
11/21/2018
Professionalism,
Courtesy, reliable, timely, reasonable.

MARIE R.
11/21/2018
Visit 11/20/18
Excellent customer service and knowledgeable staff. Will definitely return for other car needs. Thank you!

Henrietta, NY
Lexus IS 250
11/20/2018
Amazing customer service
not sure who greeted me at the front desk but he was super nice & very informative about my Lexus is250 he went above and beyond to make my experience worth it. Deff recommend.. I think is name was ray ? Idk but thanks!

11/19/2018
Routine oil change
They were prompt

ZA
ZANE A.
11/16/2018
Snow tires mounted onto rims - Great Job
Purchased fresh rims and tires via internet (separate purchases), the guys at Complete Auto Solutions (CAS) were just fine with mounting the tires onto the rims and spin balancing them. Best of all they were able to do it overnight. Great job. Thanks.

BT
BALLARD T.
11/12/2018
Professional
Quick, courteous, professional. I'll be back.

KH
KIETH H.
North Chili, NY
11/10/2018
Quick friendly service with great group-on deals
I was very happy with the group-on deal for an oil change.

MIGUEL M.
11/09/2018
If you really want your car fixed
Everyone is great,and are always ready to help.

MIKE C.
Saab 9-3
11/07/2018
Just great service experience!
What a great experience at this repair business...Nick was great up front, knowledgeable and fair, the waiting area is a dream, WiFi, leather sofa, tv, charging stations, computers and printers if needed, great coffee....just what I would put in my business if I was providing a service where people wait around for awhile. Incredible and glad I found them!!

HM
HEIDI M.
North Chili, NY
Acura 3.2TL
11/07/2018
Amazing work and people
I needed an emergency fix for a part that fell off my car. They were amazing, informative and very helpful. Definitely going back for everything.