RK
RONALD K.
Spencerport, NY
03/05/2021
Regular maintenance
Another great visit. Quick knowledge personnel. Wouldn’t take my cars anywhere else. Excellent, honest fair priced service everytime

FJ
FRANCINE J.
Buick Lucerne
Affordable and trustworthy
Always reliable and truthful with car diagnostics. Affordable too!

JAMES M.
Kia Sportage
Fast and Friendly
I had an oil change and tire rotation.

CATHERINE S.
Mazda 3
OK
I had trouble finding your shop when I called the woman who answered the phone was very kind and led me right there. I was there for an hour and 15 minutes, which made me late back to work. The guys at the desk were nice but must have forgotten I was there. There was grease on the door, seat, steering wheel, and inner windshield. My husband has been there a couple of times with no issues, so I looked forward to the same. d. Wish thing had gone better for me.
Erin H., President from Complete Automotive Solutions responded on 03/04/2021

Good morning, I would like to start with a sincere apology for your experience yesterday which is very un-characteristic of our customer's experience.  Initially, I wanted to just clarify that the oil change package you requested comes with a a full oil change, tire rotation, brake check, and a complete multi-point vehicle inspection....this package takes approximately an hour and depending on the vehicle, sometimes 10 to 15 minutes longer.  I know the service manager apologized because he told you he didn't realize the tech brought the keys in which took a few minutes longer, but normally he would not have to do that role.  Our service assistant surprised us by taking the past few days off with a family emergency so it has put a lot of pressure on our service counter processing customer paperwork....not an excuse, I just wanted you to understand the managers confusion..  With regards, to oil residue left on your vehicle...that is ABSOLUTELY NOT ACCEPTABLE and should never happen!  I would like to offer your our Express Plus interior detail at no charge; it is a full interior detail with shampoo cleaning service....it is the least we can do to help offer our sincerest apology.  Please call and speak to Jack or Nick and they will set you up with this free detailing service.  Once again I truly apologize and I hope you will give us another opportunity to prove ourselves.

AK
AMANDA K.
Webster, NY
03/03/2021
Easy, fast, affordable, and kind service
I had a Groupon for a full synthetic oil change since I needed a new place for auto service I figured why not. This place did not disappoint, very nice workers there, great waiting area, fast and efficient work with a decent price!

TC
TANYA C.
Buick Enclave
Diamond in the rough! 💎
Superb customer service; clean waiting room, cable, coffee, tea, & great conversation! It was my first time there, they got right down to business and took care of me like I was a customer for years! They also have reasonable prices, and that’s coming from a girl! 👍🏽 I’m sold!

TC
TIM C.
Churchville, NY
oil change and inspection
quick job, personable staff, fair price.

DIAMOND D.
Toyota Venza
03/02/2021
Great service will be back
Fast clean great customer service

VS
VOSS S.
Nissan JUKE
03/01/2021
Friendly service
Super friendly, and helpful with any questions I had.

AR
ANDERSON R.
03/01/2021
Best mechanics here Rochester
Great mechanics great atmosphere and very knowledgeable of their work

SETH M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/27/2021
Excellent work at reasonable price
CAS provides a no nonsense solution to automotive issues. The staff are friendly and do their best to accommodate your needs.

Honda Civic Cpe
02/25/2021
Good customer service
They did a oil change , they took a hour & they didn’t reset my dash , probably won’t go again but great customer service
Erin H., President from Complete Automotive Solutions responded on 02/25/2021

Arkeisha, I am very pleased to hear that you appreciated the level of customer service we provided as customer service is our top priority.  However, I am also very sorry to hear that it sounds like your oil change reminder light was not reset.  There are dozens of procedures depending on each vehicle and to be honest, some of the younger technicians struggle to figure out the correct method as they are still learning and inadvertently leave the light on thinking they reset it.  Please understand that this is not an excuse, it should have been reset...I just wanted you to know why it can occasionally happen.  It should be a quick reset, so if you want to swing by anytime, you don't need an appointment, we would be happy to get it reset for you.  Thank You

Brianna B.
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Brianna said they had great service.

DEBBIE B.
02/23/2021
Clean facility, professional employees
This was my first time at this establishment. Had a full synthetic oil change, State inspection, and fixed air leaks on two tires. Very friendly, and professional service at a fair price !

WC
WILLIAM C.
02/22/2021
Oil change Change
The staff were very helpful.