Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

KAREN R.
GMC Terrain
02/15/2019
Dudiligent & Thorough
Jack is a rockstar! Not only is he patient and listens to detail, but he goes above and beyond to research and understand vehicle issues to give a thorough diagnosis. I brought my car in for a known dealer issue and Jack still took the time to help sort out TSBs, recalls, extended wardanties and my service history to prepare me to contact GM and work with a dealer. Thank you Jack for always having the small gal's back!

TC
TIM C.
02/14/2019
2013 Nissan
Fair pricing and professional service.
Good turn around time. Comfortable waiting area.

DAVID S.
02/13/2019
All's well
This was my first visit to Complete Automotive Solutions and it was as pleasant and positive as I could have hoped for.

Della W.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Della said the staff did a great job with no questions at her convenience.

DIANE S.
02/09/2019
Good customer service
I'm always pleased with the service I receive. Thank you.

EA
ESSA A.
02/07/2019
Very good service
This is my second service at very nice welcoming waiting room and wanderful staff, definetely I will continue maintain my car at Complete Automotive Solutions

MZ
MICHELL Z.
Hyundai Accent
02/07/2019
Awesome
I had a Groupon and wanted to try this place for awhile now. Staff was super friendly. They explained everything to me. Waiting room was clean and relaxing. You can see your car being worked on from the waiting room. Mine took a bit over an hour for oil change, tire rotation, and a look-through. Would come here again.

Ada M.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Ada said the business is very good and got the job done quickly.

JACKIE B.
Pontiac Torrent
01/25/2019
Impressed
Once I found its location, (I drove past)
I was very impressed!
The moment you walk in the door to the waiting room, you realize what a comfortable atmosphere it is. Equipt with nice seating, coffee maker, vending, and a computer station.
Best of all, the staff was friendly and professional. They work efficiently, and dont speak condescending to female customers, as other shops do.
I recommend this shop to everyone.

RA
Roxanne A.
Chevrolet Traverse
01/25/2019
Fast friendly complete service!
I was in and out in just about 45 minutes. There was no wait and they did a thorough job, even noticed that my inspection was up and completed that service! I would highly recommend this shop.

JASON C.
Erie, PA
01/24/2019
Dodge Ram cv axle
I was stranded with a broken axle. I called this shop and they got me right in. They were very professional and did an exceptional job going above and beyond. I asked them to look at a wiper issue which I was unable to pay for at the time and they tried to get it working for me anyway. I highly recommend this business.

Mitsubishi Mirage
01/18/2019
Flexibility
I was able to get my car serviced in the same week I contacted the company in. I called Monday, scheduled for Tuesday. Then I had to cancel and rescheduled for Wednesday. That’s rare, but they we quite accommodating to my need. When I arrived everyone was friendly and we shared a few laughs. Nick is pretty funny (on the phone and in person). The only con I have is that they do not operate on Saturdays. Overall, I enjoyed my service and time with the crew. Keep up the great work guys!!!

BD
Breazaia D.
West Henrietta, NY
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Breazaia said the service was efficient, they didn't take too long to change the oil and the customer service was excellent.

BA
Bradley A.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Bradley said the service was good.

STEVE S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/11/2019
Fantastic!
Can't say enough praise for the crew at Complete Auto. Brought my truck in completely unannounced for fuel pouring out of a rusted out fuel line. They went above and beyond to get my truck fixed and ready to go by the close of the day. Cannot thank you enough, anytime I have been there I am always given a friendly greeting, and treated and charged fairly. Five stars and more. Bring your vehicle here, you won't be disappointed.

BRANDON M.
West Henrietta, NY
Nissan Pathfinder
01/10/2019
Proximity & Great Service
Great company, they are super flexible if you need service quickly.

Pricing is fair and the quality of there work is always recognized.

Debra M.
01/10/2019
Outstanding Garage and Service
This will be my third time doing business here. Today I was taken care of by Nick and Jack. They were friendly pleasant and explained what they encountered after checking out my brakes for me. My appointment was for a oil change but I had some concerns about my brakes. Was 💯% satisfied with the service. This will be my go to garage for service from now on. They are upfront and honest and very trustworthy. Will be spreading the word to all my family members and friends. I also want to give advice to all the ladies that this a an establishment you can trust for all your automotive needs.

WM
WALTER M.
Buick Regal
01/09/2019
A VERY NICE CAR SERVICE EXPERIENCE!
It was a good 1 hour experience from beginning to end. The staff was very nice and accommodating, the service was quick and well done, and while they did a complete check of my car, they did not try to sell me something I didn't need. Nice going, Complete Automotive Solutions!

CL
CARL L.
Chrysler 200
Great Experience
The staff was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely come back again.

SHEILA S.
Kind, personable service!
Everyone is pleasant and treats you with respect. You feel like your business is important to them, even if it's just a routine oil change!