Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

FI
FRANK I.
Buick Enclave
05/19/2018
Service. Superior service from the start to the finish.
I called for emergency service the night before. They fit me in the next day. My service was complete at the time they said it would be.
They informed me of the cost in advance, and that is what they charged me.
The service was expertly done.
And very friendly too.

JOHN A.
05/18/2018
The customer first attitudes
I was in a time crunch. Service was performed in a timely manner and when it became know of a serious issue, that issue was resolved in the same day.i am very pleased with my vist.

ES
Elon S.
Churchville, NY
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Elon said the business is courteous, kind and they have always taken care of her vehicles. Ted is very good, she trusts him and he is just fantastic.

Chris S.
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Chris said he didn't have any issues with the service.

JULIE S.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/07/2018
Fair and female-owned
Straight forward, down to earth folks provide excellent service with a great sense of humor... seems like an awesome place to work. Have referred a bunch of friends. I like the way they take the time to explain exactly what's wrong, what can be done to fix it and how necessary or urgent it is in terms of safety, or matters of inspection. The staff is knowledgeable, kind and respectful.

Anonymous avatar
04/30/2018
Diamond in the rough
Great business, putting customer first. Shuttle service available... makes life a lot easier.

LN
LEE N.
Suzuki SX4
04/29/2018
NYS inspevtion
Graet service as usual. Very pleased.

JN
JULIE N.
Fast Service
Fast service, nice waiting area. Good price on oil change.

GC
GIL C.
GMC Terrain
Professionalism
Timely, friendly, and waiting area computer area set up & WiFi abig benefit

DANA B.
Very professional!

Danny H.
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Danny said the service was okay.

CD
Chad D.
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Chad said the business was way too expensive. He also said when he picked up his vehicle, he was not given any paperwork on what they did to his vehicle.
Erin H., President from Complete Automotive Solutions

Chad I am very dissappointed to see that you rated us two stars because of price and we didn't give you paperwork.  You didn't get paperwork because you never came to pickup your vehicle; you had a tow company come tow it out of here and we would never release personal information to a third party tow truck company.  Lastly, we are a reputable auto center that stands behind our work and charges a fair price for it.  If you compare us to shops that constantly move their location and re-open under different names like the shop that your vehicle was towed to, then yes, they probably are cheaper and we do not wish to compete with shops like that.  However, if you find a lack of quality or lack of professionalism, we are still happy to assist with any of your automotive needs.

Dorothy P.
Toyota Venza
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Dorothy said they stand behind their work.

MARISSA B.
Kia Soul
04/21/2018
Awesome service!
Love this garage!!!!

JJ
JASON J.
04/18/2018
Friendly staff, comfortable lounge, no upselling
This was my first time using this company and I had come in with a Groupon. The staff were all very friendly. I had come early and arrived during lunch. I was very politely and professionally told that the shop takes lunch together from 12-1 but that my car would get started as soon as that was done. I appreciated the fact that the company allows for this set aside time as a group. The waiting room had all I could need for the wait and was very comfortable. I was very pleasantly surprised when I was done and handed an invoice for the exact amount as the Groupon with advice on what I should watch for in the future. Overall a very pleasant and positive experience and I will certainly be back!

DOLORES G.

Fast service.

ANGIE M.
04/16/2018
Inspection.
Great to deal with. Flexible with my schedule.

TW
TANYA W.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/13/2018
Love this place!!!
I love this place,everyone is professional,Prices are great,and they never try to sell you stuff you don’t need waiting room is so comfy,this is where I will forever take my vehicles

KC
KIM C.
Le Roy, NY
04/11/2018
Professional and Courteous
From start to finish, Complete Automotive Solutions was a great experience. From calling and booking the appointment, the specialist was really nice and I could tell he was happy. He booked my appointment and was excited to tell me if I was going to wait that they had a great waiting room. He wasn't kidding.... It was like sitting in the middle of a living room. Flat screen TV, living room furniture, a PC work station, a coffee station (keurig) even a vending machine.
When my Jeep was done with service, they explained everything that was done and what recommendations they had for the future!
Thank you CAS!!!! Definitely been recommending you everywhere I go!