RAY S.
Bergen, NY
Nice inviting personnel
very thorough with my personal needs regarding my vehicle.

JOE S.
Chevrolet Traverse
bad breaks
Yous got me in and did an excellent job and the people there were great thank to all

Good people there !
Excellent service !

KENNEY B.
09/15/2020
Fair pricing
The place is fair pricing and very friendly.

RAFAEL R.
Chevrolet Cobalt
09/12/2020
A customer for life
Outstanding work...Jimmy the technician called me to tell advise exactly what was wrong with my vehicle and when I ask how soon the work could be done and the cost he had the answers ready.
Heather is an outstanding customer service provider and is a pleasure to talk too over the phone and is the same in person.
I priced out the repairs before coming to Complete Automotive Solutions and it was going to run $1,000...your shop did all the work same day for less than $500.
Customer for life!!!

Always excellent Customers Service

RICHARD M.
09/10/2020
great experience
the team is so experienced, respectful and fair prices

CD
Craig D.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Craig said the staff are always willing to accommodate him based on his schedule, they always do a satisfactory job and he never had any issues with the service.

LESLIE B.
09/07/2020
Impressive Presentation!
The idea of a woman owned auto business was very appealing. The location and cleanliness of the building and area were pleasant. The waiting room was very nice and more importantly well equipped to allow clients to do their own business while waiting. This helps prevent the difficulties encountered when clients don't have the ability to drop their cars off and still need to get things done or even relax and have a bit of time for themselves rather than losing that time in a grubby smelling little waiting room with possibly no air or heat or even comfortable seats. These are almost enough for me to adopt this as my auto place. But wait! It is a car care business - well I was very satisfied that my groupon was honored well. Quality, timely work minus any effort to upsell and no add ons. Lastly, the staff were exceptionally personable and professional, not sacrificing either. Thank you - I will be switching my car care needs to Complete Automotive Solutions.

FO
Frank O.
Valley Stream, NY
Cadillac XTS
09/06/2020
Great place a wonderful people who work there!
Very clean and nice people and I will always get my car worked there.

FJ
FRANCINE J.
Buick Lucerne
09/03/2020
Affordable, fast, efficient
I have been taking my vehicles to them for over 10 years. They have always been affordable, fast and efficient.

MICHAEL D.
Chevrolet Volt
09/01/2020
Efficient, quick service
Staff was friendly, informative. Oil change , tire rotation and inspection were completed quickly and for a reasonable price with Groupon voucher. I will return.

EH
ELIZABETH H.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/01/2020
Fast and Efficient
I had an appointment elsewhere to get my car inspected. After they had it for an hour and a half without ever taking into the shop I took my keys back. Instead I brought it to Complete Automotive Solutions and they not only replaced my headlight and inspected my car in less than 45 min, but it didn't break the bank! I will continue to bring my car to them for everything it needs!

DAN (SR) L.
Spencerport, NY
Nissan 280ZX
08/31/2020
Communication was great!
Followed on all the issues and inspection process with no hassle.