Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

MINNI W.
Cadillac DTS
06/23/2019
Comfortable, clean, friendly atmosphere
The easiness and convenience of service provided. I trusted that I would be satisfied and I was. Thanks

JIM S.
Fairport, NY
06/21/2019
professional service
Got an oil change and tire rotation using a Groupon. I received multiple email reminders of the appt. My car was taken in on time. Very comfortable waiting room with Keurig coffee maker. Nice write up of service provided and condition of inspected elements.

EV
Edy V.
Nissan Sentra
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Edy said the service was good however it took longer than expected.

GC
GIL C.
GMC Terrain
06/20/2019
Professionalism, courtesy.
Professionalism, efficient, timely, and personal.

MALIKA H.
Waterport, NY
Cadillac ATS
06/18/2019
Accommodating
I ran late for my appointment and the staff was still able to accommodate me and provide services in a polite friendly and professional manner.. Great wait area. Clean with comfy seating, computer, tv, charging station and refreshments.

TW
TANYA W.
06/15/2019
Never a disappointment
I love this place, everyone is always so friendly...Complete Automotive Solutions will always be my go to place for all my car needs.

DEBRA M.
Love Complete Automotive Solutions
Love the employees always a pleasant experience. I trust them 100% with my vehicle and their prices. I will be a loyal customer for all my Automotive needs. I found a new home for my car☺️.

Saturn Aura
06/14/2019
Fast, honest and good people.

KP
KEVIN P.
Buffalo, NY
06/14/2019
Car work - hitch install, oil change, and new window
Was able to get all my car needs done here at complete
Automotive solutions and they did a great job over there very friendly staff even gave me a ride to and back my hotel by the airport thank you Kathy!

OB
ORLANDO B.
Brockport, NY
Ford Expedition
06/13/2019
Prompt Fair Service
Vehicle needed work and I asked to check over some other optional items. Gave me a fair and honest breakdown of prices and needs versus wants. Have been using this shop for several years now and always get the same reliable honest service.

CD
Craig D.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Craig said that the place had really good service, they accommodated his work hours and got it done when he needed it.

JOHN R.
A little disappointing
After reading all the positive reviews I brought my car here for an inspection, A/C recharge and suspension check. As expected my ball joints were in poor shape so I had them do the work at a fair price. Upon picking up my vehicle I noticed that there wasn't an alignment done and Nick said it was needed for just doing ball joints? So now my car pulls to the left and I must go and get an alignment now. Perhaps I should have inquired about the alignment when quoted the price for the suspension work but I didn't. In all it seems everything they did was fine except now I have to make time to get my alignment done...

STACEY B.
Kia Sorento
Very professional and knowledgeable

BONNIE S.
06/12/2019
Great place to take your vehicle!
They were extremely friendly, helpful & did a professional job! Very clean & comfortable waiting area with cable TV, WiFi & free coffee along with a large viewing window so you can what them work on your vehicle.

FP
FRANCIS P.
Caledonia, NY
Jeep Renegade
Full service
Great service! Friendly environment! Would always go there! I would recommend to everyone that eat place to go there!

JOHN R.
Rochester, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
06/11/2019
Great Customer Service & Reasonable Prices!!
Went in to fix the exhaust pipe on my Subaru. I already got quoted double the amount from other shops. The mechanics are very knowledgeable, professional and was able to save me money.

DEVAN C.

Avon, NY
Kia Sorento
06/07/2019
Amazing place
Great place. Always friendly. Affordable.

RYAN S.
06/07/2019
Amazing place and staff
Complete automotive is the place to go! The staff is amazing and they do outstanding work.

Celso S.
Webster, NY
Jeep Commander
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Celso said the service was good.