JAYME K.
Subaru Crosstrek
01/18/2020
consistently great service!
Been bringing my cars here for years, they are always pleasant, clear with repair needs and fair priced.

JOYCE P.
Brockport, NY
Jeep Liberty
01/18/2020
Servive
I brought in my 2005 Jeep liberty to be checked over seeing I just bought it. They went over the vehicle and told me what needed to be fixed, while putting it on the lift the driver's side control are and ball joint fell apart,I was unable to drive the car. Then put in a new part ,for a reasonable amount and I was on my way. I have been coming here for years Ted G is my mechanic and has been for over 20 years. He was unable to fix my car this time, someone else did it ,but Ted assured me I was in good hands. I have come to trust this company they do great work for a reasonable price.

BW
BERNARD W.
01/15/2020
excellent
First time there excellent service honest and thurough. What was said was going to happen happened excellent service fair pricing worth the drive for me I will return

JON T.
Churchville, NY
01/15/2020
Great customer service!!
Great people, extremely polite and helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to bring my car back!!

OB
ORLANDO B.
Brockport, NY
Ford Expedition
01/11/2020
Pads and rotor work
Very professional service. Quoted me a reasonable price for the work and it was done in a timely manner. Problem fixed and vehicle runs and sounds great

NJ
Nancy J.
Walworth, NY
GMC Terrain
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Nancy said when she called to make an appointment she told them she needed synthetic oil dexto 2 and not 1, when she got there they didn't have it so she had to wait for them to get it. They are a great facility, she had no other issues.

MK
MICHAEL K.
01/10/2020
Oil change and tire rotation

BL
BILLIE L.
01/08/2020
Great experience so dar
I had a great experience. I don’t feel anyone is taking advantage of me. This is my second visit and I plan to return in the future.

Juan S.
Kia Sorento
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Juan said he had to wait for over 2 hours and he was already scheduled for his appointment. He said the waiting area was comfortable, they had a couch and a tv. He said waiting wasn't a big issue but he was charged for a filter and he's never encountered that anywhere else. He added overall, everything was good.

Robert R.
Hilton, NY
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Robert said he appreciated the staff's positive attitude. He added they were working with a tough problem and tried their best.

DEBORAH P.
01/05/2020
My car could not be in better hands!
As always this service is one I can trust. My car could not be in better hands. The waiting room is comfortable and the waiting time is always reasonable. The work they do is excellent and no surprises except for the lovely discount I was given this time. Wow, thank you for that. I will be back for sure! Happy New Year to everyone at Complete Automotive Services.

DAVID S.
01/03/2020
All one could ask for
I have visited this business several times now and I have been consistently pleased with the service.

JERRY M.
01/01/2020
Friendly Staff
They do not try to rip you off

WW
WILL W.
12/20/2019
Left inside of car dirty
Called and made an appointment quickly, friendly arrival (once I realized they were open, the sign on the door said closed), did the work in an hour, but sadly when I got in my vehicle to leave I had to take it to be cleaned. There were dirty marks all over the outside AND inside of my vehicle. It was like they had wet messy gloves and touched all over the door.

Danny H.
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Danny said he really hasn't had any problems with them and their service.