TD
TONY D.
Chrysler Sebring
09/18/2019
Very Unhappy
I made a appointment at 8am and the worker didn’t check the car until I called to check the statue on the car that was at 230pm Then I got a call at 5pm with the price to fix the car buy the worker said I can’t fix it until Monday. I used to come here for oil changes not any more. As a customer I did not feel valued at all on this visit

Michael C.
02/12/2019
Charged for something mechanic broke (Same review left on Google)
I just found out my wife & daughter went to this location & during the time of this shop doing a vehicle inspection/brakes of my 16 year old daughters first car, they broke the tire pressure valve and still charged my daughter & wife for it-something THE SHOP broke should have been replaced BY THE SHOP. They charged them 30 dollars for the tire valve-and it wasn't even replaced with the correct valve since now the dash is showing low pressure in the tires. This is unacceptable. I need this corrected with the correct valve & the money paid reimbursed to my daughter. The girls went to this shop in confidence because on the CAS website it said "owned by women" -so they thought they'd receive honest service & not be taken advantage of since they're female but, that's now out the window,,, isn't it...? I'm sick & tired of the blatant lack of honesty, courtesy & respect in society today!! FIX THIS.
Erin H., President from Complete Automotive Solutions responded on 02/25/2019

MC, first and foremost, I am very sorry to hear of your frustration but I believe there must be a very serious lack of understanding for the situation. Unfortunately we cannot provide further feedback since we do not know who you are nor do we know who your wife and daughter are (no names, dates, or other identifiable information was provided). However, I can tell you that the situation you described is the exact opposite of who we are and what we are about. Our hundreds (actually closer to thousands) of reviews paint a very clear picture that our business model is the opposite of what you described here. In fact, I would question if you even reviewed the correct shop when you wrote this, because we cannot recollect any scenario like this before, let alone recently. Please call us to discuss any concern you have, as we would love the opportunity to learn more about this situation. Thank You

ROMAN M.
09/04/2018
Looks worse than before I dropped it off
Brought it in for some overspray and had the full exterior detail. Now I have white cracks all over my car. No one called or warned me about it. Was a big surprise when I picked it up. Very disappointed and will be having a conversation.

James B.
01/04/2018
ReScore: They Made It Right
I feel as if they handled a complaint I made very well. It’s a representation of the lengths they go to in providing quality customer service. Happy to rescore complete automotive, as I feel like they made sure my experience was a good one.

01/04/2018
Missing Wheel Lock - Could Have Been Bad
I am a once-happy customer that has gone to this place probably 3-4 times with no issues at all, until today. Their customer service is very solid and there's plenty good to say about these guys in general, so I want everyone reading this to understand this review is a reflection of the work and not the people there.

However, a missing lug nut (actually, it's a wheel lock!) after getting my snow tires put on is unacceptable. I got the tires put on a few weeks ago and driving off the lot, I thought something felt funny. Car felt like it was leaning, but I attributed that to the new snow tire feeling after being on summers all year.

Turns out, they either forgot to put the wheel lock on, or put it on too tight or too lose. I have been driving around for days with this weird clicking sound - I thought it might be ice build. But after getting a car wash and seeing no results, I looked down... and lo and behold. Missing wheel lock.

Update: the Action Towing guy told me it was a wheel lock missing, and not a lugnut.
Erin H., President from Complete Automotive Solutions responded on 02/19/2018

Per our conversation and with the level of service we handled this situation, I would like to ask for you to re-score your review.  Thank You in advance.

VR
VICTOR R.
Jeep Compass
08/11/2017
Horrible
Terrible service they broke something on my vehicle and had the nerves to say that i had to pay for it! Bogus never again will i go there.
Erin H., President from Complete Automotive Solutions responded on 08/11/2017

I am very sorry you feel this way but unfortunately that is just not true.  We can make mistakes like anyone else (although they are few and far between), but we pride ourselves on total customer satisfaction and our business model is just the opposite of what you described.  Your TPMS sensor was leaking when you came which was one of your customer complaints.  It was already broken and your tire was low on air, so all we did was try to put air in it so you could safely operate the vehicle, which then made it leak more.  We put, at no charge, a standard rubber valve stem in its place to give you time and at least eliminate the leak for safe operation.  Again, I am sorry you feel this way but your TPMS sensor was broken before you came in.  Unfortunately this is a very common occurence with today's TPMS sensor designs.

Donnie H.
New York
Buick Century
05/01/2015 Category: Service
Donnie said he had an inspection done to his vehicle and a couple of light bulbs got changed. He was not notified and received a bigger bill. The reason he would not recommend this business is due to a lack of communication and customer service.

DEREK G.
Dodge Magnum
04/13/2015
Ripped off
Took a week to fix my car which still has the same issue that I initially needed fixed. I was totally ripped off...and I know you remember my car the 2007 dodge magnum that shuts off while driving.

Jay P.
Canandaigua, NY
01/31/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Kathy. She said this was the worst service experience they ever had. They were lied to during this visit but she chose not to elaborate further. She would not recommend them over the issues previously mentioned.
Erin H., President from Complete Automotive Solutions responded on 02/21/2015

Kathy, we are very sorry that you carried your displeasure with your warranty company over to us.  Unfortunately we have no control over what the warranty company will or will not allow us to do nor do we have any control over the timing of their approval and inspections.  Honesty, trust, and integrity are the cornerstones of our business and we take that very seriously and we are sorry that your warranty company produce such negative sediment.