Lincoln LS
08/28/2019
Nit honest
I bring my car for check engine light on they fixed and 10 miles later they come again I check for codes and the codes are for something they work before I think they left parts loses so when you driving a little you need to go again and they tell you it a different issue, I bring it to a different place I bring my truck before, they fix my truck correctly the first time I paid little bit more but if’s done right

CD
Chad D.
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Chad said the business was way too expensive. He also said when he picked up his vehicle, he was not given any paperwork on what they did to his vehicle.
Erin H., President from Complete Automotive Solutions responded on 04/25/2018

Chad I am very dissappointed to see that you rated us two stars because of price and we didn't give you paperwork.  You didn't get paperwork because you never came to pickup your vehicle; you had a tow company come tow it out of here and we would never release personal information to a third party tow truck company.  Lastly, we are a reputable auto center that stands behind our work and charges a fair price for it.  If you compare us to shops that constantly move their location and re-open under different names like the shop that your vehicle was towed to, then yes, they probably are cheaper and we do not wish to compete with shops like that.  However, if you find a lack of quality or lack of professionalism, we are still happy to assist with any of your automotive needs.

JOESPH P.
Lincoln Continental
10/13/2017
Not happy
I've been here a few times in the past for oil changes and minor repairs. No complaints. I recently acquired my mom's old car and it needed the gas tank replaced. I purchased the new gas tank, straps and new fuel pump. They quoted me $150-$175 to install it. When I came to get the car the bill was $275.84. I was charged an additional $68.00 because they said the straps were the wrong ones for the car but "we" made them work. They also charged an additional $25.50 labor to install the new fuel pump but never installed the new fuel pump because they said the pump was the wrong pump for the car. I should mention that I asked if there would be an additional charge to install the fuel pump while replacing the gas tank and they told me no. I later spoke with the place where I ordered the gas tank, straps and fuel pump and they told me the straps are the correct straps and the fuel pump came with extra wires and parts that make it compatible with my car. So I got no satisfaction or money back from them. My bill should have been $93 less. I did have a 10% customer appreciation certificate that I used for being a past customer but that is little consolation. Needless to say Complete Automotive Solutions will not be my first choice for automotive service going forward.
Erin H., President from Complete Automotive Solutions responded on 10/13/2017

Joseph, it really dissappoints us to read you review as it is very unfair and innaccurate when you consider the variables and actual situation.  With regards to the original verbal estimate that was provided, you are correct with the amount, however it was CLEARLY stated on the phone that your vehicle is 22 years old and depending on how rusted it is, the time can definitely vary.  Additionally, this is the very reason why most shops will not allow customers to supply their own parts, however we try to be flexible and understanding to help our customers, yet here is a perfect example of why we should have said no.  You were told there would not be an additional charge to put in a new fuel pump module because we had to remove it out of the old tank and put it in the new tank anyways.  However, as we started the job, we realized you didn't purchase a fuel pump module, you purhcased just the electric fuel pump which means additional work was required to take apart the module and replace just the pump.  To your own admission, the pump you supplied was not the direct replacement and after the fact, the company told you they supplied parts to help convert it to make it work; which means more work which justifies why there would be an additional charge.  Further, as soon as this was realized, we called you in advance to make you aware of the situation and we took photos for proper documentation which we shared with you.  If a customer supplies their own parts and they incorrect which costs us more labor time, it is unfair to expect that we would eat that additional expense, especially when the customer was informed a head of time.  If we were to supply the parts like any other "typical" repair job, there would not have been any other expense to you since it is on us to ensure our parts are correct.  We can only hope that you are willing to step back and re-consider your position based on the actual conditions of this repair visit.

EM
ERNEST M.
Hilton, NY
Ford Edge
08/15/2017
Car left greasy and not put back together correctly.
After dropping my vehicle off for an Intoxalock installation, that I was told would be a matter of 2-3 hours, I returned 8.5 hours later to find it still not complete. Alright, things happen, problems arise, I get it. Never once was I called to be told they needed more time or were having issues with it. After waiting another 2 hours in the service waiting room, my vehicle was completed and I was on my way. After further inspection of my vehicle, not one, but both of my A-pillars have grease marks and hand prints left on the interior. There was garbage left on my floor, which isn't usually a big deal, it blends in, I get it. To top it all off, my driver side A-pillar cover, that covers one of my airbags, was not re-installed correctly. There is now a large gap between my weatherstripping and the pillar cover, where I can actually see part of the airbag curtain exposed. The only reason I am giving 2 stars is that the employees were friendly and the job was completed.
Erin H., President from Complete Automotive Solutions responded on 08/17/2017

Ernest, first and foremost I want to apologize for your experience but I hope to shed some light and as for forgiveness.  You are correct that the vehicle tool longer than it should but there is an explanation for this.  When installing these intoxalock systems, we do not have any say on the scheduling, they send us a notification telling us when it is scheduled for.  We have one tech that does all of our Intoxalock installs and unfortunately, he was on vacation this week.  So when it came to your install, we had to put a tech on the install that has never done it before and because of the GPS, cameras, starter interrupter, etc are very complicated, he really struggled trying to figure out how to properly get it in your vehicle. As we approached the 5:00 hour, we realized he really needed help.  I did what I really did not want to have to to; I called our lead tech in from his vacation and asked him if he would please come in and help complete this job.  He was kind enought to do this, which is the only reason it was ultimately finished when it was.  With regards to the grease marks and air bag panel not being installed back in, this was the first I heard of that but considering how they were trying to rush to get you out of here, I could see how that could happen.  It does not make it right, but I could understand it.  With that being said, I wish you would have called us the next day because we would have been happy to immediately address those items and correct all concerns.  Once again, I am truly sorry for your experience but I hope you can understand what happened now.  With that, we would like to offer you an Express Plus interior detail package, which is a complete interior with shampoo, free of charge.  We hope you will give us a second chance and let us redeem our selves.

EH
ERIN H.
Mazda CX-5
07/07/2017
Late and soggy
I was satisfied with most of my car detail, however, my vehicle was supposed to be done by noon (I dropped it off the night before and had received confirmation that it would be done by 12:00pm), but it was closer to 1:15pm-1:30pm by the time I left. Then, as I sat in the car to drive away my seats and mats were still wet! Wet to the point that it soaked through what I was wearing and I couldn't drive to work anyway. The mats were so soaked in water that they had to be rung out when I got home, and now they smell terrible and I will need to get them shampooed all over again. The men who I spoke with were kind, but I feel they poorly managed the job and it caused me some unneeded hassle.

KK
Kevin K.
New York
12/31/2015 Category: Service
Kevin said he had paid for an interior vehicle wash and for the money he paid he did not think was service was exceptional since he had to wash the floor mats after he had arrived home. He would not recommend as a result of this visit.

LD
LATOYIA D.
03/13/2015
Unsatisfactory job
I had dirty water streaks as if they used dirty water to wipe down the leather seats and dash boards and doors. The carpets were not cleaned thoroughly, the car smelled dirty afterwards. i has to use wipes to wipe down my vents and dashboards afterwards. I bought the groupon b/c it was a woman owned business and thought a thorough job would be done for that reason alone.
Erin H., President from Complete Automotive Solutions responded on 03/29/2015

Latoyia, we are very sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction with your groupon detail service.  I assure you that we do use clean water and generally, our customer feedback is typically very well.  I am not sure why this happened with your vehicle, but we would be happy to provide you a courtesy follow up service to ensure your detail is done right.  Please call or email us with your availability, and we would be happy to do it again and ensure your customer satisfaction.  We apologize for the inconvenience, but we stand behind our work and will always do what is right by the customer.

LC
Lisa C.
02/25/2015 Category: Service
Lisa said she was unhappy with the service that was provided. The business told her the vehicle would need $850 worth of work. She said she feels every time she goes to them there is a major problem with the vehicle. Due to this experience, she would not recommend this business for service.
Erin H., President from Complete Automotive Solutions responded on 03/29/2015

Lisa, we are very sorry you feel this way and we understand you were not happy that we would not pass your inspection due to the significant leak in your rack and pinion.  Aside from being against NYS DMV law, a rack and pinion with that size of leak is also a safety concern.  We looked back at your records and since 2008, your average repair order has been $109.  We realize replacing the rack and pinion is an expensive item, but there was just nothing we could do about it.  We just hope that you can understand our position on this and appreciate that your well being was at the root of our decision.

Brian S.
Middleport, NY
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
01/19/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Linda. She said the vehicle is not finished and she would not recommend the business due to this.
Erin H., President from Complete Automotive Solutions responded on 02/21/2015

Linda, hopefully you have spoken with Brian (the vehicle owner) to better understand the situation.  The defect to Brian's car has been getting covered by the dealer he bought it from and unfortunately this dealer supplies his own parts to us.  The hold up on getting the vehicle done was not our ability to complete the work, but rather the fact we were waiting on the part from the car dealer.  Unfortunately, this is something we have no control over and Brian is very well aware of this and we just want to be sure you know it was not us.