WW
WILL W.
12/20/2019
Left inside of car dirty
Called and made an appointment quickly, friendly arrival (once I realized they were open, the sign on the door said closed), did the work in an hour, but sadly when I got in my vehicle to leave I had to take it to be cleaned. There were dirty marks all over the outside AND inside of my vehicle. It was like they had wet messy gloves and touched all over the door.

RICK R.
11/21/2019
Rossi oil change
Not sure if they rotated tires, all tires were a a little low pressure before oil change and rotation, had to put air in afterwards, the dealer always takes care of that, wouldn’t care in summer, and I’m gonna give them another chance, probably should have went back in and had them put air to specs

11/16/2019
A little disappointed
Disappointed that the coffee stain didn’t look any better after cleaning. Seat was still slimy (assuming it was soap) and very wet!

MARSHAL D.
Cadillac DTS
10/31/2019
Service was the same as any where else. Nothing special. Waiting room was nice.
Car was in and out in approx.. 30 min. I wasn't called up to get paper work for an hour. They were getting me quotes on tires. The quotes should have been done while my car was in the shop. I had to wait 30 min. longer than necessary.

Ford Fiesta
09/30/2019
Unfortunate
I have come here for repairs for two years, they’re generally friendly and honest. However, recently they replaced my timing belt (and fixed a door part, and didn’t put the door back together right so I had to go back for that).

After the replacement, the was slipping off so I brought it back - I was going on a trip so I asked if they would look at the while I was away (several days). They agreed but didn’t - when I called to pick it up they were looking at it for the first time.

Then they didn’t have a tool for my car and waited two days to borrow it before finally ordering it, THEN needed to wait another day for a car part needed once they used the tool. They replaced the timing belt again (at no charge) after nearly 2 weeks. That was 3 days ago and the belt is still making noise, so I’m going to bring the car elsewhere. Too bad.

JOHN R.
06/12/2019
A little disappointing
After reading all the positive reviews I brought my car here for an inspection, A/C recharge and suspension check. As expected my ball joints were in poor shape so I had them do the work at a fair price. Upon picking up my vehicle I noticed that there wasn't an alignment done and Nick said it was needed for just doing ball joints? So now my car pulls to the left and I must go and get an alignment now. Perhaps I should have inquired about the alignment when quoted the price for the suspension work but I didn't. In all it seems everything they did was fine except now I have to make time to get my alignment done...

Jim S.
North Chili, NY
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the business seems to be honest. He did have an issue with the lug nuts. Ted told him that due to the warmer weather they seem to have been damaged. The only way to fix that is to replace them. They did talk with Ted about the situation and all is good no problems. He does recommend them to others.

Douglas W.
New York
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Douglas said he would recommend the business for service.

KA
KAREN A.
Rush, NY
11/06/2018
Over inflated
The oil change is over priced and the pressure on the tires was never even checked if it had been they would have realized the tires on the passenger side are over inflated.

DON R.
03/30/2018
Oil Change
Okay so I do like this place but taking an hour and 15 minutes to do a oil change when I had an appointment is pretty bad. But other than taking a very long time they are a honest repair shop so they will continue to get my business.
Erin H., President from Complete Automotive Solutions responded on 03/30/2018

Din, first and foremost thank you for your feedback.  I would like to just clarify something, your service visit was not just for an oil change, it was the full Groupon package which was an oil change, tire rotation with brake check, and multipoint vehicle checkover.  A simple oil change is typically completed in less than 30 min, but your package averages an hour; some vehicles slightly more and some less.  We thank you very much for your business and we just ask that you keep in mind the full scope of work we provided.  Thank You

ZJ
Zaher J.
Volkswagen Passat
01/18/2018 Category: Service
Zaher said he was told that the service would only take 45 minutes. It actually took 2 hours, which caused him to be late for work.

Doug P.
Chevrolet Tracker
08/30/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Doug's wife. She said the repair this business did on her vehicle is leaking so she has to take it back.

CP
Colin P.
08/15/2017 Category: Service
Colin said this business did not do a good job. His vehicle broke down a week after their service with the same problem he took it in for.

DAVID L.
Churchville, NY
06/16/2017
Office very friendly and knowledgeable
Although service was done, I did discover grease on the passenger front seat and floorboard was filthy from mechanic. They did offer to clean it.

Rachel H.
02/14/2017 Category: Service
Rachel said they were nice and professional. She told them she would be late and when she arrived at this business and they were not open. She had to return the next day. She was told they would honor the Groupon discount. However, they didn't give that discount to her and she didn't realize it until after she left this business.