Continue reading recommended reviews

LUISA B.
Rochester, NY
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
01/19/2020
Won’t be back.
Friendly staff, clean pleasant waiting room and prompt service. However I was surprised to learn my Mazda 6 needs 5.3 qts of oil per my vin #, at $7.98 plus tax per gt. Online all sites saiid under 5. I’ve never paid for extra oil before. Paper needs to be placed on floor mats.
Thanks

RICHARD B.
Churchville, NY
Chevrolet Silverado SS
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.