Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 4.7168657/5Overall Rating 4.7168657/5Overall Rating 4.7168657/5Overall Rating 4.7168657/5rating 4.7168657
Overall Rating 2.28614/5Overall Rating 2.28614/5rating 2.28614rating 2.28614rating 2.28614
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

RL
Rhonda L.
Monroe Township, NJ
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Good deal on my lease. The finance guy screwed up and I was charged an additional 96 cents. that was NOT supposed to take place.
You Sales Manager Frank when I discusses the addition 96 cents on a phone conversation He told me he would give me back the additional funds via check $ 35.56 and fill my tank with gas.When I was there on 9/19/18 for DENT WIZARD I spoke with Frank and he is down -right liar. He reneged on the agreement he stated on our phone conversation a week prior to my appointment.

NP
Nirav P.
Kendall Park, NJ
Lester Glenn - Toms River - Really the best service
I have bought couple of cars from Lester Glen Hyundai - Toms River.
I must say, this place has always provided the best service, even after sale.

TA
Teresa A.
Beach Haven, NJ
Excellent and thorough service
Lou is a fantastic service advisor. I can always count on him to get me in and out in a timely manner while providing fantastic service!

Browns Mills, NJ
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Check In Review
My point of view with the check inprocedure.
Pulled into bay garage
Attending person pull paper work with some difficultly had ,trouble finding itwith no service test at the desk.
Escort me into waiting are to sign in
Almost immediately service advisor came in to walk me back out to service bay to go through the check in procedure.
When I went back in the service bay there was two service techs at the desk.
It seen it should be one tech at the desk to take care of business at alll times instead in in out of the building. I thought the previous method of seating at the service desk inside was more appealing and appropriate method dealing with the customer.
Kerry M., Fixed Operations Director from Lester Glenn Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond and giving us your observations as this will help us improve on our processes, Your loyalty is Priceless  !!

CR
Charles R.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Better Service
The custome experience was much better than the last time. I am much happier with the customer service and delivery as promised.
Kerry M., Fixed Operations Director from Lester Glenn Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

Thank you for your feedback and loyalty to LG and continued support.

Forked River, NJ
Very helpful and accommodating
I needed electrical work done on my 2011 Sonata. The job was going to take several days longer than expected but the service personnel arranged a loaner car for the duration of the repair which was successfully done.

Thank you for your feedback and being a part of the 5 star service family , I apologize for any delays and excited that we were able to over come the delays.

Parlin, NJ
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
My service visit
Very friendly staff. Service was completed in a timely manner.
Kerry M., Fixed Operations Director from Lester Glenn Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for your feedback and being a part of our friendly service " Experience "

NC
Nancy C.
Seaside Heights, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Took 2visits to get it right ! 🤞
I had to bring my car back a week later after 1st service ! So far the car seems ok but I’m not going to lie , I’m a little scared my car might shut off again for no reason ! I guess time will tell !

Thank you for our feedback , Please keep the faith in your vehicle and we are always here for you.

Thomas S.
Lakehurst, NJ
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Outstanding customer service
Mr. Monica, the Service Director was present every step of the way. Thomas Bellissimo, the service advisor, was professional and extremely helpful through the entire process. Lester Glenn is one of the finest dealerships I have ever dealt with. I would recommend them 100%

Thank you for your feedback and kind words on your most recent service Experience , Your loyalty is Priceless !!

SL
Susan L.
120000. Still going like new
My Sonata is like new again

Thank you for your feedback and being a part of the 5 star service family and allowing Scotty Mac to provide you with the exceptional " Experience "

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Dealership was kind
I appreciated the service and communication from Lester Glenn but very disappointed with my Hyundai Santa Fe. Would recommend Lester Glenn but NOT Hyundai. Terrible product terrible customer service from corporate.

Thank you for your feedback , I apologize for your dissatisfaction toward your vehicle as our goal is to provide 5 star customer service.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
The service was great.

Thank you for taking the time to respond and being a valued member of the Lg service family.

PV
Peter V.
Howell, NJ
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Recall Service
In and out quickly. Did not try to sell any extras.
Kerry M., Fixed Operations Director from Lester Glenn Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for your feedback and being a part of our speedy service “ Experience “

Howell, NJ
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Job was done satisfactorily

Thank you for your feedback and being a valued part of the car care service “ Experience “

Robert S.
Excellance and reliabillity
Satisfied customer for years
Kerry M., Fixed Operations Director from Lester Glenn Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for your feedback and years of LG loyalty !!!

09/19/2018 Category: Service
Service department is always pleasant and honest when it comes to the needs of the customer

Thank you for taking the time to respond and being a valued part of the Lg service family...

Cynthia C.
Lakehurst, NJ
Great
Very happy with service

Thank you for our 5 star feedback and being a valued member of the Lg service family !!!

Monroe Township, NJ
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Joe
Very helpful and honest about my vehicle

Thank you for your feedback and being a part of the LG / Joe G service family...