Celeste S.
Newark, DE
02/09/2019
Help! There is a leak!
I was in town to visit friends and noticed my car wax leaking fluid. My friend recommended Experienced Automotive so I drove right there. They immediately took the time to check out my car and found the problem. They ordered the part and got it fixed in a timely manner!! Thank you so much!

Melanie W.
Dodge Durango
02/03/2019
Very friendly staff.
Very friendly, professional staff. Was very comfortable experiance. Will recommend to family and friends.

Michael H.
Secaucus, NJ
Ford Edge
01/27/2019
Trust
Totally trust these guys. If you do not know of a place or unsure where to go to not get ripped off, go here.

Catherine C.
01/21/2019
Tires
Quick and easy tires. I needed new ones and these guys got them the next day. An hour to change while I waited. Really happy to feel safe with good tires

TN
Tim N.
GMC Envoy
01/19/2019
Chevy SUV
Once again these guys came through in a time of need.. ... I only have great things to say about these guys.. there hasn’t been a time they haven’t came through...They Warrantee all their work. Who does this anymore... Experience does.. thanks again guys...

Dean L.
Ford Excursion
01/10/2019
Repair shop you won’t find everyday
Very personable, knowledge and do not try to sell services that are not needed. They listen to your concerns and are proficient in finding the problem and correcting it. I would recommend them to anyone and will continue to go back.

PI
Patricia I.
Waretown, NJ
Lexus NX 200t
01/07/2019
Reliable, honest service
The staff is so professional, the service is excellent and l know that when I bring my car in, the parts or service done is complete. Experienced Automotive is a highly reputable place that l gladly recommend.

Toms River, NJ
Nissan Sentra
01/05/2019
Friendly, accommodating, and quick
I have always had good service here, which is why I keep going back.

Bill H.
Ford Crown Victoria
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Bill's wife. She said the staff is so nice and thorough and good. They are good guys.

TN
Tim N.
01/04/2019
1998 Jeep Wrangler
Thanks again for coming through... You guys are the best in town... Your not just great mechanics your also fabricators .... No one would do what experience does..... top notch.. Really ....thanks... You guys take the time to fix the problem... this doesn’t exist Anymore... who would of done or even took the time to do what you guys did.. No one.. jeep is running and Steering Great... .. Thanks Tim Nagy

01/04/2019
Best Automotive Repair Shop in Lacey!
I have been a loyal customer since they opened and they always take great care of my vehicles at at a great price. I feel they treat my vehicles like their own. That’s why they were voted best of the best auto repair shop in Ocean County by the readers of Asbury Park Press! The name says it all!

Richmond C.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/18/2018
Best in town
I started taking my vehicles here because I like to keep business local. However, I keep coming back because these guys are great. Honest work for honest pay. They're have fast turn around times, friendly staff, and keep you well informed. Kevin even took me into the shop to show me the old parts that were replaced, so I could see them first hand. It's a great shop.

Chris S.
Ram 1500
12/17/2018
Quick , friendly, honest service.
Honest people. Rodney and kevin are very knowledgeable, and won't try to sell you something you don't need.

Michael H.
Secaucus, NJ
Ford Edge
12/14/2018
service
I was well taken care of by Kevin and Rod. Going back to get my brakes changed. Great business.

SG
Shawn G.
12/08/2018
Great service, repairs performed as expected
Problems were diagnosed as repaired to satisfaction in a timely fashion and at a reasonable rate.

PB
Paula B.
Waretown, NJ
Honda Accord Sedan
12/06/2018
Excellent as Always!
Prompt reliable service by highly trained and qualified automotive technicians -- if you want to take the best possible care of your vehicle this is the only place to go!

RK
Robert K.
Mazda B3000
12/03/2018
The name speaks for itself!!
Extremely knowledgeable and ALWAYS there for you!

Steven M.
Barnegat, NJ
Kia Soul
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Bethany. She said the business has always been available for her whenever she needs their services, they always do the task quickly, and they get the job done right.

PR
Pete R.
11/20/2018
Friendly, fast service, and fair pricing.
Went in with a coolant leak, my faulty water pump was quickly diagnosed and repaired in a few hours. Price was fair. It's good to have a neighborhood mechanic that you can trust.

NL
Nicholas L.
Lakehurst, NJ
11/19/2018
Really great service here !
I had a interlock system installed here and if it wasn't for them I think I'd be getting towed home ! Great company as well as friendly Service. They were committed to helping me and very attentive to the "details"

Thanks again ...Nick
Kevin B. from Experienced Automotive responded on 11/20/2018

We are always strive for great customer service. Glad to hear you had a great experience.