PD
Peter D.
11/25/2019
These guys are the best around
Ok so every time I call them for a appointment there always available for what ever you need done to your car there awesome no problems ever very fast service and very polite

AC
Ava C.
Manahawkin, NJ
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
11/25/2019
Awesome service
Every time I go in with my car I get quick service and they are very professional and pleasant.

Robert S.
Ford Edge
11/21/2019
Good as always

Rob S.
Dodge Challenger
11/19/2019
Thanks Rod for fitting me in today
As always I had great professional service .

Mike C.
GMC Envoy
11/13/2019
Good guys fair prices !
Kevin and Rod did a great job servicing my envoy , I would recommend experienced auto to my friends and family

SF
Sandy F.
11/06/2019
A gal and her Grand Caravan
I can always count on this repair place to keep my older van in wonderful shape considering the distances I drive. They were recommended to me by yet another satisfied customer. You receive more personalized service than just being a number at a dealership! Would not go anywhere else to keep my vehicle as great as it is.

Don C.
Toms River, NJ
11/04/2019
Excellent mechanics
Vehicle was done on time and good service.

James M.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
10/22/2019
Mercedes Work
Always a fair price and fast excellent service.

Robert G.
10/18/2019
Fast service and correctly done!
Rod and Kevin was able to service my truck, for a needed fuel problem which was causing a hard starting problem. They changed my fuel filter, cleaned out my fuel injectors and cleaned out my throttle body (which was very dirty). They also flushed out and replaced my engine coolant, which hasn't been done in years. Thanks!

Diane M.
Acura MDX
10/17/2019
As always, professional and courteous service.

Robert W.
10/15/2019
Very helpful and friendly owners
Just overall nice men that own this place, I highly recommend them.

Michael H.
Secaucus, NJ
Ford Edge
10/14/2019
Rod and Kevin provide great service. I am a repeat customer. I highly recommend Experienced.

Marie S.
10/11/2019
Work done right the first time.
Expert service. Expert work. Estimate and price always given before starting work.

Bill H.
Ford Taurus X
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Bill said he has been dealing with him for years.

HK
Henry K.
Audi Q3
10/07/2019
tire problem
Great service. Very professional an polite.

GR
Gary R.
10/01/2019
The owners are honest and professional. They will not recommend any repairs that aren't needed.

Lakehurst, NJ
09/13/2019
Good people . very knowledgeable. great service
friendly reliable knowledgeable above average

WB
Wayne B.
Tuckerton, NJ
Dodge Challenger
09/13/2019
I can count on Experienced Auto for my car care !!
No matter which Technician at Experienced Auto , either Kevin or Rob I can count on them to do any repair or service need to have done . So being a very picky semi show / performance Dodge Challenger that's now almost 11 years old , they know how much I care and they respect that by doing their always very best they will do as I know that all their customers are treated ! The End result is I want to recommend them to anybody in need of car care to go to EXPERIENCED AUTO !

Stan S.
Toms River, NJ
09/10/2019
The Repair Shop You Always Go To
Reliable...Honest... Professional... Great Service...and Reasonable Prices...that is Experienced Auto which was established by Rodney and Kevin....
Give them a try...you won’t regret it...

Robert M.
Acura 3.2TL
08/27/2019
Car repair
This was my first time using experienced automotive. I was quoted for the service requested over the phone. Upon arriving at the business I was greeted with total friendliness and professionalism. The job was finished when they said it would be and Rod kept me informed with phone calls. I will be using there services for all my future service.