Danny L.
Toms River, NJ
Chevrolet Blazer
01/09/2020
Too too expensive not recommended not impressed with work $800 wanted for tune up to pass inspection
Too too expensive !!!!!
Kevin B. from Experienced Automotive responded on 01/09/2020

Here at Experienced Automotive we strive for professional service by using quality parts. If you ignore to repair or mantain your vehicle over the years, the repairs needed to pass inspection can grow to be more than your 19 year vehicle with over 212,000 miles valve is worth.

Sarah M.
Forked River, NJ
MINI Cooper Coupe
03/02/2019
Felt taken advantage of...
Besides having to pay $400 for what I had done on the car. They tried charging me $52 for windshield wipers and when I came to get the car the rubber part of the windshield wipers were ripped off of the metal part. And they weren't like that when the car was dropped off. There was nothing wrong with the windshield wipers because it was raining on my way there and they worked perfectly fine. I'm still in shock. I'm calling today to see if they will replace them or pay for them to be replaced!!! Absolutely ridiculous!!

Forked River, NJ
03/01/2019
Felt taken advantage of...
I feel like I got ripped off big time. I truly feel like they could have worked with me more on the price but they didn't even attempt to try.
I felt rushed every time. And they did the bare minimum when it came to customer service and seemed annoyed when I would ask for help with something or had a question.
Kevin B. from Experienced Automotive responded on 03/02/2019

Sorry to hear you were not pleased with the service on price on your exotic vehicle, however you were charged exactly the same as your last visit which is in line with the work performed. Not sure what you meant by being rushed or minimum customer service. Most other customers are happy being serviced in a prompt , reliable manner. Sorry we will not be able to provide service for you in the future.

Bernard S.
Bayville, NJ
Buick Century
06/29/2017 Category: Service
Bernard said he saw a sign that said they fix air conditioners so he dropped his vehicle off. When he went to pick it up the mechanic said he had a few bolts missing. There were some wires that were crossed. He asked how much they would charge because he was willing pay to get it fixed. The mechanic said he didn't want to get into all of that so he suggest that he trade the vehicle. He will never go back or recommend this facility to any one.
Kevin B. from Experienced Automotive responded on 06/30/2017

Customer came in to us to check his a/c system that was not working. The customer stated he had someone replace the headgasket on the car recently prior to us looking at car. After inspection of a/c system found serpentine belt installed incorrectly, and many bolts for accesories missing. Found a/c compressor fuse blown due to a/c clutch being bad. Provided customer with a estimate to repair a/c system to factory specs, any he declined to repair a/c system. Told customer that we don't want to get involved in repairing someone else shotty back yard repair work. We try to help all our customer the best we can, but we can't take responsibility for someone elses sub standard repair work.

Stuart W.
Bayville, NJ
Chevrolet Cobalt
07/10/2015
Overpriced
Brought by car there for the first time since my regular place was closed. My car was leaking oil. They wanted over $200 to fix. I declined. Waited for my regular place to open the next day and only cost me $100
Kevin B. from Experienced Automotive responded on 07/15/2015

Thank you for the feedback. While reviewing your estimate that price also included the oil change and the diagnostic fee. Sorry we could't earn your business.

PP
Paul P.
03/12/2013 Category: Service
Paul said this business is a rip off. It cost $65 to remove a lug nut. He said he cannot recommend this business for reasons mentioned.
Kevin B. from Experienced Automotive responded on 03/14/2013
Do not take your frustration out on me. Im not the person that stripped out the lugnut so bad the entire wheelstud needed to be drilled out. Let the profesionals handle the repairs if you are incapable.