Danny L.
Toms River, NJ
Chevrolet Blazer
01/09/2020
Too too expensive not recommended not impressed with work $800 wanted for tune up to pass inspection
Too too expensive !!!!!
Kevin B. from Experienced Automotive responded on 01/09/2020

Here at Experienced Automotive we strive for professional service by using quality parts. If you ignore to repair or mantain your vehicle over the years, the repairs needed to pass inspection can grow to be more than your 19 year vehicle with over 212,000 miles valve is worth.

Sarah M.
MINI Cooper Coupe
03/02/2019
Felt taken advantage of...
Besides having to pay $400 for what I had done on the car. They tried charging me $52 for windshield wipers and when I came to get the car the rubber part of the windshield wipers were ripped off of the metal part. And they weren't like that when the car was dropped off. There was nothing wrong with the windshield wipers because it was raining on my way there and they worked perfectly fine. I'm still in shock. I'm calling today to see if they will replace them or pay for them to be replaced!!! Absolutely ridiculous!!

03/01/2019
Felt taken advantage of...
I feel like I got ripped off big time. I truly feel like they could have worked with me more on the price but they didn't even attempt to try.
I felt rushed every time. And they did the bare minimum when it came to customer service and seemed annoyed when I would ask for help with something or had a question.
Kevin B. from Experienced Automotive responded on 03/02/2019

Sorry to hear you were not pleased with the service on price on your exotic vehicle, however you were charged exactly the same as your last visit which is in line with the work performed. Not sure what you meant by being rushed or minimum customer service. Most other customers are happy being serviced in a prompt , reliable manner. Sorry we will not be able to provide service for you in the future.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/22/2018
Constant communication and quick turnaround time !
This is the second time I have brought my car in for service and the second time the get 5 stars ! They were in constant communication with me from the time I brought it in, to when the parts they had to order arrived to when they had completed the service. I have recommended them to friends and family and they have also been pleased with their service!!

Bernard S.
Buick Century
06/29/2017 Category: Service
Bernard said he saw a sign that said they fix air conditioners so he dropped his vehicle off. When he went to pick it up the mechanic said he had a few bolts missing. There were some wires that were crossed. He asked how much they would charge because he was willing pay to get it fixed. The mechanic said he didn't want to get into all of that so he suggest that he trade the vehicle. He will never go back or recommend this facility to any one.
Kevin B. from Experienced Automotive responded on 06/30/2017

Customer came in to us to check his a/c system that was not working. The customer stated he had someone replace the headgasket on the car recently prior to us looking at car. After inspection of a/c system found serpentine belt installed incorrectly, and many bolts for accesories missing. Found a/c compressor fuse blown due to a/c clutch being bad. Provided customer with a estimate to repair a/c system to factory specs, any he declined to repair a/c system. Told customer that we don't want to get involved in repairing someone else shotty back yard repair work. We try to help all our customer the best we can, but we can't take responsibility for someone elses sub standard repair work.

John M.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
10/27/2016 Category: Service
John said the business was nice and helpful but the service was expensive.
Kevin B. from Experienced Automotive responded on 10/28/2016

Dear sir, We regret the low score review but appreciate that you did mention that you were happy with our service. I personally reviewed your work order and can assure you that the price charged your your Mobil 1 synthetic oil change is on the same pricing level as every other shop in the area. Thank you for the feedback, Rodney Grady. Owner, Experienced Automotive

Stuart W.
Chevrolet Cobalt
07/10/2015
Overpriced
Brought by car there for the first time since my regular place was closed. My car was leaking oil. They wanted over $200 to fix. I declined. Waited for my regular place to open the next day and only cost me $100
Kevin B. from Experienced Automotive responded on 07/15/2015

Thank you for the feedback. While reviewing your estimate that price also included the oil change and the diagnostic fee. Sorry we could't earn your business.

Jack M.
Buick Century
10/05/2014
Price shock
coming for an oil change, rotate tires w/coupon for $ 47, then told I needed 2 filters and brake lights, I didn't expect $200 would be added to my bill I should've been told it would be sooooo much more.
Kevin B. from Experienced Automotive responded on 10/09/2014

Dear Mr. Mcalary. I have spoken with the Technician that serviced your car and reviewed your invoice. You actually had 3 filters replaced. The engine air filter, cabin air filter and a Fuel filter along with the Brake light bulbs. I reviewed all labor charges through our software wich is the industries recognized labor provider and found no errors. While the filters come with a parts cost there was also a labor cost for installation that went along with the parts. The Technician stated you authorized all work performed prior to service so we are not sure where this disagreement came up. We are sorry you feel this way, but you were not taken advantage of. Respectfully, Rodney Grady. Owner Experienced Automotive

AH
Ann H.
Berkeley Township, NJ
Lincoln MKX
08/12/2013 Category: Service
Ann said this business was very courteous and nice. She would not recommend this business to others because they are not close enough.

NS
Nicole S.
04/06/2013
good work
KEVIN AND ROB ARE ALWAYS SO NICE.. THE WORK THEY DO IS ALWAYS DONE CORRECTLY AND QUICK, AND THEY GIVE ME GREAT ADVICE.

PP
Paul P.
03/12/2013 Category: Service
Paul said this business is a rip off. It cost $65 to remove a lug nut. He said he cannot recommend this business for reasons mentioned.
Kevin B. from Experienced Automotive responded on 03/14/2013
Do not take your frustration out on me. Im not the person that stripped out the lugnut so bad the entire wheelstud needed to be drilled out. Let the profesionals handle the repairs if you are incapable.

PR
Pete R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/15/2020
Experienced Automotive Service Visit
Experienced is my choice for all of my families cars. The service is fast, as promised, and the guys are friendly and knowledgeable.

David D.
INFINITI G20
01/03/2020
These guys are good
Very professional shop. Was greeted in a timely manner and the quoted repair was completed in a timely manner. They have earned my future business.

Mark H.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Chevrolet Traverse
12/21/2019
Always a great experience!
As always, I am pleased with the service of my vehicle. I can count on them to do the right thing and get me back on the road.

PB
Paula B.
Waretown, NJ
Honda Accord Sedan
12/19/2019
Always the Best!
As always, prompt, reliable, reasonably priced service -- courteous and capable -- we would not take our vehicles any where else -- no wonder Experienced Automotive has been voted Readers Choice Best Auto Repair for 8 years in a row!