Kim B.
Grand Island, NE
10/24/2018
Bad customer service
Took my car in for body work. They “forgot “ to put me in the books that I was scheduled . Then a kept telling me they would call me on up dates because it was taking longer than they said it would... never got the promised calls. Had to take my car back on an issue where they had to call me back. Again no call. I called them and they had the part. It still had to paint it... a week and a half after they said it would be there. Said they would call me once painted... me t holding my breath

LH
Lacy H.
Nebraska
Chrysler Town
10/09/2014 Category: Service
Lacy said she called this business for a quote and the final price was over $20 higher than the quote she was originally given. She would not recommend them because the price was higher and because they did not care to change the price even though it was their mistake.
Annette L. from Levander Automotive responded on 10/16/2014

Hi Lacy, sorry for the misunderstanding with your belt. There were 2 options for the belt.  The belt your van needed was longer then the one originally quoted. Because of the differences in vehicles and options we do quote customers as to the most popular parts in a phone call estimate. I did speak to the service writer of your concern and was adviced that the option to change the belt out from a different vendor was given.

Annette Levander