Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Mike B.
Acura MDX
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Mike said this business did everything they said they were going to do. Shawn was very helpful in diagnosing his vehicle and Jason was also very good in handling the vehicle's problem.

Honda Element
10/10/2019
These guys always do a great job and charge reasonable prices for their work. Got me in and out in one day. They’re my go to for auto repairs.

JV
JOHAN V.
Kia Spectra
10/09/2019
As always, great service and workmanship you can trust. I can highly recommend Lewis Complete Auto Service.

FO
FRED O.
10/07/2019
Great work and people
People are friendly and professional. I plan to come back when I need future repairs. As a Christian I believe I should support Christian business owners. I know that Christian will always be truthful. There are a lot auto shops that will take advantage of some one who knows very little about auto repair/maintenance.

DOUG H.
Rockwall, TX
Ford Police Interceptor
10/05/2019
Jason is great to work with. Great service!!

LAMONTE B.
Mesquite, TX
Acura TLX
10/03/2019
Dropped off my car for tune up and brake job. Finished in less than 3 hours and called me right away when they finished. Friendly folks who do great work, great snacks and drinks in the Customer lobby!
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 10/04/2019

Thanks for the great review!  We appreciate you and your business!

CE
Chris E.
Jeep Compass
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Chris said that everything was done quickly at a reasonable price. There were no problems. Chris said they do a great job.

Joe W.
Nevada, TX
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Joe said he's known this business for several years and they always have done excellent work.

KELLY M.
Wylie, TX
10/01/2019
#1 Repair location
I highly recommend Lewis Complete Auto Repair for all your auto repairs. Not only is their work the best, but the staff are very friendly and honest as well as very knowledgeable on all repair types. I can't thank everyone enough for always taking care of all my vehicles needs.
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our shop.  We appreciate it!

DANA L.
Acura 3.2TL
09/30/2019
Acura
I’ve used Lewis auto repair for a why while now, they never disappoint and I accept their recommendations because they are trust worthy.
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you Dana for taking the time to give us a great reveiw.  We appreciate it so much!

Tina B.
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Tina said the service was good.

TD
TAMI D.
09/19/2019
QUick and Excellent service
We have been using Lewis Auto for over 15 years now. They have always done a wonderful job with our cars.
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 09/20/2019

We treasure our "long time" customers!  You are a wonderful blessing to us!  Thank you.

Joel R.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Sean. He said he trusts him, and he did a thorough job on what he did ask of him. He said he gave him a list and he did it beautifully. There were a few things he asked for him not to do but he did anyways.
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 09/20/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review.

Sachse, TX
Lexus GX 470
09/14/2019
Wonderful Customer Service!
They are always honest, thorough, and help to resolve any issues you have with your vehicle. The prices are very fair as well!

Micheal B.
Buick Rendezvous
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Micheal said the business did a great job, but he has to take it back to because his vehicle wont start.

CARMEN M.
Mercury Mountaineer
08/27/2019
Kid friendly
I love how kid friendly the shop is. It’s clean, they have toys and plenty of space for the kiddos. They have a television, magazines, snacks, coffee, and water all available while you wait.

Kia Sportage
08/23/2019
Honest and professional
Very professional and honest. Great customer service.
Your vehicle could not be in better hands.

BRAD H.
08/23/2019
Starter repair
One again Keeis auto repair provided exemplary timely service. Called in the morning, took my car in, was diagnosed and repaired on time and the final price was lower than quoted, that never happens at a mechanics.
Great people great sevice!!

PN
PATRICIA N.
08/20/2019
I feel Shawn is fair and honest with pricing. Discusses your options on what needs repaired on your car. What is critical, what can be postponed, and what is the downside if I do postpone. Usually have to call a day in advance because he gets booked up. But this day, Shawn got the car in, repaired and out the same day. Just what I needed.

JEFF C.
08/20/2019
Fast and Painless
Just needed an A/C service. Job completed quick and easy and my A/C works great. Always no hassle and worry free at Lewis Complete Auto
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you Jeff!  We appreciate you and your business!