NE
NATHAN E.
GMC Yukon
01/19/2020
Great work. Honest prices. awesome service.
I have never had a bad experience at Lewis Complete. I've recommended them to friends that had bad experiences at other shops and the guys at Lewis have always taken the time to figure the issue out in a timely and affordable manner. 10/10 would recommend.

DE
Daryle E.
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Daryle said they do business with this place all the time and they are happy with them.

MARY D.
Wylie, TX
Nissan Versa Note
01/17/2020
Like family, have been coming here for years always have done what they said they would do and took great care of all my vehicles.
Have never any problems and owner Jason has always been like family. Very knowledgeable about cars.
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 01/17/2020

Mary, we feel the same way about you!  Thank you for the kind words.  We appreciate your loyalty, trust and friendship!

Douglas B.
Middletown, OH
Lexus ES 350
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Douglas said the business does quick work. He said the work that was completed usually takes a few days, they did the work in one day.

PD
Patrick D.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Patrick said he has used this business before and was really happy with the work they did several years ago. He doesn't usually use these sort of places, but when he does they are the first to come to mind. Their service was amazing, their help was awesome, they were quick and responsive and everything was great.
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 01/08/2020

Patrick, thank you so much for taking the time to review our business.  We appreciate your business and trust in us!

KELLY M.
Wylie, TX
01/03/2020
Two thumbs up for sure
I have been a very happy and extremely satisfied customer for several years now and I will keep coming to Lewis Complete Auto Repair for all my mechanical needs. The work they do is A+ and the staff are all super friendly. I highly recommend Lewis Complete Auto to all my family and friends.
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 01/03/2020

Kelly, thank you so much for taking the time to review our business.  We appreciate your loyalty and trust in us and do not take it lightly!  Hope you have a blessed 2020!

PC
PIERCE C.
Saturn L200
01/02/2020
Knowledge and customer care
My auto is very old and I don't want to purchase a newer. Don't have cash to pay the full amount and don't want to full coverage insurance. They keep my car running. I will be 80 years young in August. Longevity in my family is 83. Keep up the good work guys.

God Bless
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 01/03/2020

What a blessing you are to our business and to us personally!  Thank you so much for the kind words!

LARRY B.
01/01/2020
excellent and quick
My family is lucky to have found a trustworthy and reasonably priced repair shop. We usually drive our vehicles 250K so some repairs are normal. Hell of a lot cheaper to repair than to buy new.
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 01/03/2020

Larry we appreciate your business and trust in us!  Have a great 2020!

TRACY B.
12/29/2019
Nissan Altima Control Arm Replacement
Honesty, integrity and reliable service along with a short completion time makes Lewis Auto Repair in Rowlett so great. I've been going to Lewis' for approx. 12 years.
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 12/31/2019

Thank you Tracy for taking the time to give us a review.  We appreciate you and your loyal business for the past 12 years!!

LAMONTE B.
Mesquite, TX
Acura TLX
12/16/2019
My wife received the great service as usual with vehicle ready when promised and the work done as promised. Just wish you were open on Saturdays!

John B.
Garland, TX
12/10/2019 Category: Service
John said they did exactly what they said. They exceeded his expectations, he is extremely happy.
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 12/13/2019

Thank you for your business and review!

VS
Vinny S.
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Vinny said that everything is great. They're fair, honest and good to him.
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 12/10/2019

Thanks Vinny.  We appreciate your business!

Shawn C.
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Shawn said they have awesome service.
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 12/10/2019

Thanks Shawn.  We appreciate you and your business!

CAROLYN M.
Cadillac CTS
12/05/2019
Satisfied customer
The service always great Shawn always so polite & great customer service A+++***+
Gloria from Lewis Complete Auto Repair responded on 12/06/2019

Thank you so much!

HW
Hayla W.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Hayla said the service was quick. The staff was friendly, knowledgeable and got her in and out.