ReScore Reviewsโ„ข (4)

Barbara S.
Stockbridge, GA
01/12/2018
I felt Great Vibes!
A few months ago I purchased a 2007 Lexus ES. A few days ago my check engine lite came on with a triangle and a skid lite that blew my mind! So I got a free engine check that gave a code to replace a #4 coil. I called another place that checked my car when I first got it. They wanted to change my spark plugs when I didn't need all of that done. They were too expensive , too far away and wanted to charge like a dealership. So I Googled places closer to me that was not a dealer and was blessed with Lextechs ๐Ÿ˜€OMG I got Great Vibes when I called the shop! ๐Ÿ˜€ I told them my problem, . They told me that they have competitive prices and also perform a diagnostic check that is inexpensive .They started on time and their location in walking distance to lots of eateries. ๐Ÿ˜€I really love this place๐Ÿ˜€They text me the results of my diagnosis check with pictures of the problems they found. ๐Ÿ˜€Genius ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ Before I could finish reading the text ,my Technician came out and explained everything to me. They were fast and insured me that they keep most parts iin stock.๐Ÿ˜€That being said ; their prices were Great and I don't feel like I was taken advantage of being a Woman๐Ÿ˜€ I will always bring my baby back to this shop๐Ÿ˜€ I love the Zinn feeling that I have being their!!๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ Thank You Lextechs ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

David M.
Lexus LX 470
06/12/2017
Friendly, honest employees
This was my first visit and I was very impressed with the service.

FA
Franklin A.
Lexus SC 430
06/10/2017
excellent service
I feel fortunate to live near Lextechs in Decatur. They provide excellent service, always prompt and friendly. I am not a car savvy person and they take time to explain things in such a way that I feel informed and good about the choices I make. Highly recommended!

BG
Barry G.
Lexus ES 330
06/09/2017
It's like going to a private airport - easy in & easy out!
Great value, workmanship, professionalism and honesty!

RO
Rivers O.
Scion FR-S
06/05/2017
Last minute oil change
I needed an oil change before driving out of state. I called to see if Lextechs could take a same-day appointment and was thrilled that they could squeeze me in. I dropped off my car around 3 p.m. and it was ready for pick up by 5 p.m., which is impressive considering that the oil and filter for my car had to be ordered. I always feel like I'm getting good, honest service from people that just really like cars.

Scott C.
Lexus IS 250
06/04/2017
The people first and for most. Location location location!
Always professional. I trust their diagnosis and the work is done on time and at a fair price.

Michelangelo G.
reliable repairs
I had an unexpected mechanical problem, loose heat shield. It was clearly diagnosed soon after drop off, and fixed the next day (when they had the part). One of many good experiences here.

Mbali M.
Good service and quick
Very friendly and great service! I like how quick Lextech is

Jeana G.
Very accommodating business
I've been bringing my Lexus to Lextech since they first opened in Decatur and have always been satisfied with their work and especially their service.

MQ
Mansoor Q.
06/02/2017
Very knowledgeable and friendly service
Excellent people and great service.

LC
Lisa C.
Lexus RX 450h
06/02/2017
Always ready to help
Lextechs is always great at trying to accommodate me whenever I call or go there. Great customer service!

Michelle S.
05/31/2017
Lex Tech has a great reputation of doing excellent work at a fair price. They have been servicing my Lexus for several years and there's no other place that I trust like I do Lex Tech!

Dee C.
Lexus LS 400
05/30/2017
Great service, as always
I really appreciate that Lextechs is so reliable regarding only tackling what needs to be tackled at the time. I have an older car, and parts are in the process of failing. I can depend on Lextechs to fix what needs to be fixed at the time, and only what needs to be fixed at the time. Their efforts are greatly appreciated, and I highly recommend them.

TT
Tonya T.
05/29/2017
Another satisfied customer
My experience is always the same = excellent. LexTechs is my ONLY car repair shop that touches my vehicle.

KP
Karina P.
05/29/2017
Reliable+Professional
I have taken my RX350 to this shop for the last 5+ years. Their service is always reliable. They do a maintenance check and tell when you need something or not. They explain it to you. I just had my brakes and change of battery in the last two or three visits. I like preventative maintenance. Their customer area is comfortable and if you get bored they are a block away from Decatur Square where you can walk and shop. The guys (and gals) are friendly and professional. No hesitation in recommending this shop to anyone.

PT
Patricia T.
Lexus IS 350C
05/28/2017
Another great visit
I was scheduled for an oil change and waited as I usually do. The service was timely. This time there was another customer there getting an inspection before buying a car. The inspection results were honest and thorough.

VC
Virginia C.
05/28/2017
APPRECIATION FOR DETAIL
THEY ARE ALWAYS WILLING TO TALK TO ME AND DISCUSS THE CONCERNS I HAVE ABOUT MY CAR. EVERYONE IS COURTEOUS AND PROMPT. I APPRECIATE THE CARE I RECEIVE.

VM
Viola M.
05/27/2017
OK
Work was done well. However, not really felt the sincerity in diagnosing the issues. I felt like they were just trying to increase the labor charge. It could be my misunderstanding. Whatever this is what I felt.

LE
Linda E.
Lexus ES 330
05/26/2017
Inconsistency
Service prices are inconsistent, especially oil changes. I am sure my service cost was inflated because I refused the inspection. Also, Matthew was very aggressive, when a customer says No repeatedly, he needs to listen.

Steve H.
05/26/2017
They do good work & honest about the things they say about ur car.
Since I have been taking my car there, the result r good. I just spent a good amount of money on my car. Now my car is running like a champ.