Overall Rating 3.6842089/5Overall Rating 3.6842089/5Overall Rating 3.6842089/5rating 3.6842089rating 3.6842089
Overall Rating 2.0789492/5Overall Rating 2.0789492/5rating 2.0789492rating 2.0789492rating 2.0789492

Christine C.
Clifton Park, NY
11/14/2018 Category: Service
You need to go see Jamie!
I had a crazy sounding noise when I would turn my steering wheel. Jamie set everything up and to my surprise... it was covered by Hyundai under an extended warranty! Thank you Jamie for the excellent customer service!
CARMON R C. from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 11/14/2018

JJ
Joanne J.
Cohoes, NY
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Finally quick service today
I hope changes have been made to make service consistently quick or at least communicated accurately how long it will take
CARMON R C. from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 11/13/2018

KL
Kimberly L.
Watervliet, NY
2004 Hyundai Sonata
11/12/2018 Category: Service
LIA HYUNDAI
fast, friendly service and the service guy explained everything

AE
Albert E.
Castleton On Hudson, NY
11/12/2018 Category: Service
As soon as you enter, they are right on it.
Fast courteous service

VU
Veronica U.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, professional and knowledgeable
I was very satisfied with how my car was handled

Watervliet, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/11/2018 Category: Service
I love coming here because everyone is so friendly and helpful. Check in is always quick but service can take a little long depending on what is getting done. The staff is amazing though!

CD
Charles D.
Troy, NY
Personable and Professional
Service manager was professional, service was great! Thank you Dave!

John F.
review
same as the one I wrote for this visit on this web site (excellent) a few days ago.

Joseph H.
Normally they are great
Fixed all issues I went in with. Recommended a fuel injection cleaning due to issue. I said yes. Didn't remember that i had one 5000 miles ago. Should it have been recommended then, i don't know. Also recommended a transmission and coolant flush. Said lady times was at 51000 miles. Coolant flush was done 10000 miles ago. Didn't look up the transmission flush. Lately I feel like they are pushing unnecessary services. Also on the event it states that I requested a fuel injection cleaning and/or other repair as opposed to saying they recommended and I agreed. Sounds like they are trying to counter their own a$$ if any issues arise.
CARMON R C. from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 11/12/2018

Joseph my apologizes for the confusion with the service's recommended on your visit . the advisor who handled your visit (Jamie) is very new at Lia unfortunately he missed that these service's had been done when he reviewed your service history. our computer program is something he is still getting use to working with . I have reviewed your history and you have been a very loyal customer i would hate to loose your business because of a new employee mistake if you would like to discuss this further i can be reached at 518-458-2277 ex221.

Rensselaer, NY
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Not happy
I took my vehicle into Lia Hyundai of Albany, NY for an oil change and battery maintenance for coupons I received in the mail. After the work was done, the service manager, James Clark, went over the work order with me. Ok. Then he went on to say how that my front and rear brakes needed to be replaced as soon as possible. $385 plus tax for front, $385 plus tax for the rear. But, if I waited too long, it would be metal on metal. Then I would need to replace the rotors as well and my cost would go up significantly. I left Lia Hyundai and took my vehicle to another place, asking them to tell me if any of my brakes needed to be replaced. The service manager at this place asked me to come out into the shop. My vehicle was up on their lift with all tires off. He said, "That dealership lied to you. As you can see, you have a lot of pad left on all four and your rotors are good." Here, I could see for myself that the pads were good, versus at Lia Hyundai where my vehicle was already in the parking lot when I was told I needed to drop almost $1,000 for something I really didn't need at all. I don't need to be lied to by a service manager just to get me to come back.
CARMON R C. from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 11/08/2018

Steven, i tried to reach you by phone and left you a message . with my contact information. after reading your review i pulled the invoice and multi point inspection from your visit for review.
Yes i agree the brake pads are at 5 mm and do not need to be replaced at this time . we do recommend replacement of brake pads at 3 mm to avoid damage to to rotors and depending on your driving habits that could be in 3 months or much later .
the service advisor gave you pricing for that repair for future reference and the same go's for the other list of services that we show no history of being completed on a vehicle that is 8 years old . if you look at your invoice it says exactly that Line E and I quote Note: may include work needed now , in he near future or just notes on your vehicle. i believe there was a breakdown in communication here . if you would like to discuss this in more detail i can be reached at 518-458-2277 ex221.

IC
Ivan C.
Cairo, NY
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Great service in a timely fashion
Went for a oil change and was greeted by Frank Goergen. Frank was very knowledgeable about what I wanted and was on my way home in less than 35 minutes. Thanks Frank.
CARMON R C. from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 11/07/2018

Erik N.
Rensselaervle, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Your service department is so efficient and good to deal with!
CARMON R C. from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 11/06/2018

SG
Simone G.
Clifton Park, NY
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/06/2018 Category: Service
My dealership!
I always use Lia Hyundai. They provide excellent and timely service. Never pushy and comfortable waiting area. Sales desk is very friendly.
CARMON R C. from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 11/06/2018

11/02/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Dealership is centrally located, easy to access. Helpful employee's with good advice.
CARMON R C. from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 11/05/2018

2009 Hyundai Sonata
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Services not explained
More services were done to my vehicle than I agreed to. It was explained what absolutely needed to be done, and what could wait. There was a miscommunication, and all the services were done at once. I was overcharged for tires by $115 (but the money was refunded promptly and without issue).
CARMON R C. from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 11/05/2018

thank you for posting your review.

Ravena, NY
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Great service fair deals
The service dept fast and dependable
CARMON R C. from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 11/01/2018

AG
Arnold G.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff { Frank G) and prompt service.
My appointment was at 9:30 am and I was able to get my car in at that time. Frank Goergen (service advisor) made my visit
seem effortless with his attention to one of my issues (had a concern with my bluetooth connection). Frank took care of it.
Another plus is that my wait time for the completion of my 4 wheel alignment was within the timeframe that was given.
CARMON R C. from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 10/31/2018

LG
Leslie G.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Time
It took the time that they told me and that is important to me
CARMON R C. from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 10/30/2018

Robert B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Good work. Took a little long.
Was told brakes passed inspection but pads were wearing low and should be replaced. I agreed to it. The work appears to be done well, but I spent from 4 hours in total in your shop. I was kept informed, but it was a long wait. Was told I should replace tires, but tire quote was really high...really high!!!!
CARMON R C. from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 10/30/2018