Overall Rating 3.6842089/5Overall Rating 3.6842089/5Overall Rating 3.6842089/5rating 3.6842089rating 3.6842089
Overall Rating 2.0789492/5Overall Rating 2.0789492/5rating 2.0789492rating 2.0789492rating 2.0789492

MU
Matthew U.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Understandably, I 'walked-in' , without a prior appointment, time wasn't entirely factored in the service rendered.
I do not hold this against this branch office, but I ended up getting real whipping on service/replacement costs!
CARMON R C. from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 09/18/2018

Laura B.
West Coxsackie, NY
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Excellent care
Every time I bring my car in they are courteous and professional. Never push when they give me information on recommended services. Always prompt. Dropped my car off this last time and they contacted me in numerous ways to make sure I knew it was done.

Catherine H.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Strictly Professional.
Dealership and service is all about professionalism.

David S.
Troy, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Brian Secord was very helpful and knowledgeable.
I have had several Hyundais' and am very satisfied with the service department. I don't feel pressured to have any service I don't think is necessary. The services that I do receive are timely and not a surprise financially. The service writers are knowledgeable and helpful with diagnosis , discount coupons, and suggestions on what I should do. I am very satisfied.

2009 Hyundai Veracruz
Perfection
They were great and very communicative and will use these guys again

Excellent service.
Absolutely loved my experience at Lia Hyundai of Albany. Great service and friendly. So far no complaints, I would definitely recommend this dealer.

TF
Tina F.
Schenectady, NY
Awesome Service!
I called later in the afternoon regarding my TPMS light suddenly turning on. The service person told me I could just stop in when it was convenient to me. He fixed the tire pressure and reminded me that I was 3 months behind for my inspection! (I never noticed) A wonderful service experience!

FH
Friedrich H.
Voorheesville, NY
09/14/2018 Category: Service
friendly staff, waiting period good
very friendly and very good service

Sameer S.
Watervliet, NY
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Hooray for warranties
Car trouble was under warranty. Charged me nothing for it. Feelsgoodman. Also, they informed me of a repair I can fix myself easily : )
CARMON R C. from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 09/13/2018

RZ
Ryan Z.
Schenectady, NY
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/10/2018 Category: Service
service appt
Friendly, knowledgeable, diagnosed and fixed my problem with no outstanding issues
CARMON R C. from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 09/12/2018

Rachel G.
Delmar, NY
2005 Hyundai Xg350
09/08/2018 Category: Service
They got me in QUICK and did a thorough diagnostic. Very much appreciated!
CARMON R C. from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 09/10/2018

East Greenbush, NY
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Service bisit
Did ok but asked that they fill up the washer fluid with the RainX I have in my back seat but they filled it with regular washer fluid.
CARMON R C. from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 09/05/2018

Rajeev M.
Guilderland, NY
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Disaster
Every time I drop my vehicle for an oil change they call back saying tail gate is out and it is ticketable by cops. How can same thing happen every time?
Dave was not ready to accept that I had a coupon of 10% off from Lia Hyundai. He claimed he had never seen such a coupon.
Dave claimed they have discounted rates already as central ave is very competitive. If so why offer a coupon to customers !
Dave tried to claim that he couldn't apply my coupon because it was not presented at the time of write up. The fact is, I was told about work after inspection, so how could I present it at write up ? He claimed that it was there in fine print. When I pointed that there is no such thing is fine print, he demanded I provide paper copy of it which was fair. So I asked him if he will be around at the time when I come to pick up the car, he said no. Also he said no one else will be there to apply the coupon.
When I wrote service manager Carmon Carnibucci, he just chose to ignore all my points and sided with Dave. He then tells me that he has corrected the coupon with different fine print. How does it matter to me ? There were no answers from the manager on my list of points other than coupon. And he was ready to loose a customer who has come to Lia even for an oil change for just $30 worth of coupon ! Strange. !!
In all, it is a total unpleasant experience for being loyal customer of Lia Hyundai.Very sad to say that there is no appreciation to customer's business.
CARMON R C. from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 09/05/2018

Rajeev, I did not ignore your points , I spoke with the service advisor involved , reviewed the photo he requested to verify the coupon discrepancy  because he never saw the coupon. and looked at your service history. I have contacted the advertising company to correct their printing  mistake and attached a copy in my email to you.
we honored the misprinted coupon and after reviewing your service history it appears you visit us  every 12 to 14 months  we do appreciate your business. The lights that were replace are license plate bulbs we replaced in Aug 2017. the bulb you needed on your resent visit is a brake light bulb not the same repair. Like I mentioned in my previous email to you I'm sorry you disagree with our company policy which require that coupons be presented at time of write up and can not be applied to already discounted service  please understand we all have to work and follow policy and procedures set by our corporate office. so yes I do belive my service advisor was correct in questioning the coupon that wasn't presented to him, explaining our company policy and then honoring the coupon when he could verify there was a printing error.

EZ
Edmund Z.
Cohoes, NY
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Service department will
Good service, little wait time,friendly staff

WS
Wayne S.
Waterford, NY
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Quick
Got in and out faster than expected.

Madelyn S.
Clifton Park, NY
09/02/2018 Category: Service
Maddy S
As always I was very satisfied with the service and personal attention I received at Lia from Eddie Kosek. I have no complaints from this dealer, they are very courteous and helpful with any questions I have.

NP
Nannette P.
Watervliet, NY
09/02/2018 Category: Service
review of service
service staff was polite and professional, excellent service

Renee R.
Catskill, NY
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Professional
I had great service with Frank.He was very thorough and honest with what my car needed

JO

Glens Falls, NY
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Open communication , efficient, & courteous
Brian is always up front with the cost at hand, very knowledgeable & approachable.