Overall Rating 3.6842089/5Overall Rating 3.6842089/5Overall Rating 3.6842089/5rating 3.6842089rating 3.6842089
Overall Rating 2.0789492/5Overall Rating 2.0789492/5rating 2.0789492rating 2.0789492rating 2.0789492

Amsterdam, NY
03/21/2019 Category: Service

Lydia M.
Earlton, NY
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai sonata piece of crap
Lia isn't the problem the extended warranty and what it covers is the problem.I have a honda accord and I will continue to drive the vehicle, the money i spent on the honda i could of paid for repairs on the Hyundai but I needed a vehicle to get and forth to work.Never received a loaner so it was a necessity to purchase something to drive, if i don't get to work i cant make the payment..
CARMON R C. from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 03/21/2019

Lydia after reading your review and invoice from your visit I spoke with Jamie the advisor who helped you with your service visit. I have to say it left me a little confused! You came in on Saturday the 9th, the car was diagnosed that afternoon and the extended warranty company that handles the coverage you purchased (from a different Hyundai dealer ) was closed. It was explained we had to call on Monday to verify coverage.
We called on Monday morning and the warranty company informed us the failed part was not covered. We had the parts in stock. You were provided with the estimate of $390.38 plus tax to repair your vehicle. You declined the repair. So first help me understand why you said you had to wait 3 months for a loaner ? Secondly we did not sell you the warranty coverage your not happy with. As having to purchase a car to drive I'm not understanding how that's a better option than paying the $390.00 to repair the car you are still making payments on . I feel my staff was professional and efficient in trying to resolve your issue and the 1 star review is not deserving. Wish you the best with your recent purchase.

TG
Thomas G.
Latham, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/20/2019 Category: Service
I am so impressed with Lia. They are prompt, courteous, explain everything very clearly. Best service I have ever experienced from a dealership.
CARMON R C. from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 03/20/2019

Danny C.
Valatie, NY
03/20/2019 Category: Service
over priced service not so great
even trading in a car they screw you on trade in and they still sell that car for top dollar
CARMON R C. from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 03/20/2019

VH
Van H.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Great service and I bought another car
CARMON R C. from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 03/19/2019

thank you for posting your review.

JJ
Judy J.
Ballston Spa, NY
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Great Dealer
Always courteous and helpful. Always ready for my appointment and they get me out in a timely manner. Dealership is clean and organized.

Douglas S.
Glenville, NY
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
A part of the body on my Tucson broke due to the extreme cold weather. During an early morning appointment, Brian had the part installed and had me in and out so fast that I wasn't even late for work. Thanks, Brian and Lia Hyundai!

Scotia, NY
2019 Hyundai Veloster
03/15/2019 Category: Service
I went on a Saturday and naturally they were extremely busy but the person who serviced my car was impressively kind and patient! It was so refreshing.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/14/2019 Category: Service
no comments
in only for nys inspection
CARMON R C. from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 03/15/2019

Lisa T.
Troy, NY
2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Good service in resonable time.

SN
Sue N.
Waterford, NY
03/13/2019 Category: Service
better services at jiffy lube
although the staff was fine and the facilities clean, despite having an appointment it still took over 2 hours for an oil change and tire rotation. It's always bothered me that, unlike places like Jiffy Lube, Lia Hyundai doesn't touch the inside of the car, vacuum, dust etc. It may have been run through a car wash before being given back to me, but with the "winter mud" on it you certainly couldn't tell that it had been.
Will continue to go to Hyundai because I get free oil changes with my lease, but will not continue to use the dealership once my lease is up.
CARMON R C. from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 03/14/2019

Sue, first thank you for taking the time to post your review.After reading your review i pulled the invoice ,to check the time stamps and the work that was performed. The first thing I noticed was that there are 2 additional jobs listed that you did not mention in your review, a NY state inspection and a recall for the engine controller(ecu reflash) ,these 2 jobs will add at least and additional 40 minutes to your visit .You arrived in the service drive at 9:49am according to the time stamp ,when the repair order was generated , and the technician finished the work at 11:14 according to his punch time . Then the car was run threw our car wash. Unfortunately we are not a retail car wash, so we do not have staffing to perform the interior wipe down service that Jiff Lube provides. I feel the time frame is correct for the work that was performed.

Joseph P.
Troy, NY
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Headlight Service
My Service rep, Frank Goergen, got me checked in quickly for a headlight replacement. As all of the mechanics were busy, he did it himself, got the lamp replaced, and me out of the dealership in under a half hour. Excellent service.

ND
Nancy D.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Ms
They are all respectful, efficient and helpful.

03/11/2019 Category: Service
V. good
Oil change, tire rotation and inspection sticker.
Dave Bedian, thank you.

03/09/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service

Fultonville, NY
2005 Hyundai Accent
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Expert service and free car check over
This dealer is the only place that can accurately diagnose my check engine light. I spent a bunch of money and time at another big box place I won't mention. Dealer knew the fix right away. Wish I went there first.

Kelly M.
Schenectady, NY
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Expedience and professionalism
First visit... Excellent service with expedience! Will be back:)
CARMON R C. from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 03/07/2019

Madelyn S.
Clifton Park, NY
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Maddy Schwartz
I am always very satisfied when I go to Lia Hyundai for servicing my car.
CARMON R C. from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 03/07/2019

GJ
Gail J.
Malta, NY
03/05/2019 Category: Service
courteous quick informative service
My 3rd Hyundai, my husbands 2nd. Always great service, so eager to please. They even wash my car when done! Very Helpful!
CARMON R C. from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 03/06/2019