Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5

Madelyn S.
Clifton Park, NY
04/01/2020 Category: Service
I have always been very satisfied with Lia Hyundai of Albany.
Again I was not disappointed. With the Covid-19 happening they were very helpful and picked up and delivered my car to do my maintenance service. Frank and Brian were very helpful. I would highly recommend Lia Hyundai for sales and service. This is my 3rd Sonata from them and am very satisfied.
RONALD D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 04/02/2020

It's great to hear that Frank and Brian took such good care of you. We look foward to seeing on your next visit. Thank you for choosing Lia Hyundai.

CG
Carol G.
Schenectady, NY
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/01/2020 Category: Service
It was ok
The man who took care of me and my car was a nice guy! However there was a male employee, ( dark hair, glasses, a little overweight, in his mid 40’s) who was being jerk to a very young, very petite woman who worked with him. It was hard to see! What a shame!
RONALD D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 04/02/2020

Great to hear you had a 5 star service visit, If you would like to discuss why you would not likely recommend the Hyundai brand please contact me. I can be reached at 518-458-2277 x 2510

Marty G.
Niskayuna, NY
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Great Service Friendly Staff
Lia goes out of their way to please you.
RONALD D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 03/28/2020

Thanks for the kind words, and thanks for choosing Lia Hyundai.

Coxsackie, NY
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Prompt and complete service
RONALD D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 03/25/2020

Thank you for choosing Lia Hyundai.

John P.
Richmondville, NY
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Fast, friendly, professional service.
RONALD D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 03/25/2020

Thank you for the kind words, and thank you for choosing Lia Hyundai.

Cherylann W.
Rexford, NY
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
03/20/2020 Category: Service
I called Lia Hyundai on a Saturday morning to see if there was any chance of looking at my car which had displayed the check engine light the night before. My hopes were dim because it was a weekend and my hybrid car required a certified technician to work on it. Amazingly, I was told that was no problem and was asked when I would like to bring it in. At the dealership I was treated with courtesy. Even though I needed to return for a part, my car was presented washed and the interior vacuumed. When I returned the next weekend I was greeted with the same courtesy and professionalism. Lia definitely has my business!
RONALD D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 03/24/2020

Cherylann,
Thank you for choosing Lia Hyundai, It is so great to hear that we were able to take care of your vehicle in a professional maner.

Loudonville, NY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Routine maintenance
Matt the service advisor was great courteous and professional car was done on time will return for next service
RONALD D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 03/20/2020

Thank you for the kind words, It's great to hear Matt took such good care of you.

M M.
Glenmont, NY
NYS Inspection
Went in for my inspection. My car passed but there were some concerns for my tires. They gave me a great price and had the new tires on in no time at all. Thanks Folks!
RONALD D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 03/20/2020

Thank you for choosing Lia Hyundai. It's great to hear you had a 5 star service experience.

RA
Russell A.
Rensselaer, NY
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Quick and easy
Superior service, very helpful staff and low cost checkup.
RONALD D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 03/19/2020

Great to hear we got you in and out quick and it was an easy visit, thank you for choosing Lia Hyundai

David S.
Troy, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
great service , no pressure
nys inspection and an oil and filter change, standard stuff. ready in a short time, washed the car also.,didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need.
RONALD D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 03/19/2020

Great to hear you got 5 star service. Thank you for choosing Lia Hyundai.

Maret H.
Valatie, NY
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Needs Improvement and go for an extra mile!
I already did it earlier

Maret,
I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss your service visit, reviewing your repair visit it shows we discounted the oil change and tire rotation to honor the coupon you had. I apologize if there was a misunderstanding. I can be contacted at 518-458-2277 ext. 2510. I look foward to hearing from you.

Rensselaer, NY
2008 Hyundai Accent
Awesome service.
Always takes care of my car and me.
RONALD D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 03/17/2020

Great to hear we gave you awesome service, we look foward to your next service visit.

Danny C.
Valatie, NY
frandley service

Stephentown, NY
2020 Hyundai Elantra
03/15/2020 Category: Service
Responsive service department. Nice sales staff
I would definitely recommend the dealership for sales and warranty service
RONALD D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 03/16/2020

Thank you for the kind words, we hope to see you for your next service.

WC
Wayne C.
Albany, NY
03/13/2020 Category: Service
the customer sevice
good people

Wayne,
Great to hear you got 5 star service during your visit. Thank you for choosing Lia Hyundai.