Overall Rating 3.6486508/5Overall Rating 3.6486508/5Overall Rating 3.6486508/5rating 3.6486508rating 3.6486508
Overall Rating 2.0540508/5Overall Rating 2.0540508/5rating 2.0540508rating 2.0540508rating 2.0540508

WS
Wendy S.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Service team member and quick service
I showed up early for my oil change. I was taken right in and my oil change was completed quickly and I was on my way!
Carmon C. from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 07/12/2018

JJ
Judy J.
Ballston Spa, NY
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Accommodating, clean
Got my car in for repairs the same time it was diagnosed. No grease spots on door, inside of car etc. Thank you Frank Goergen.
Carmon C. from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 07/12/2018

Selkirk, NY
07/11/2018 Category: Service
The people are nice and the service is quick
Would buy a nother car from them
Carmon C. from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 07/11/2018

Sekyere B.
Latham, NY
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Great
Great
Carmon C. from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 07/11/2018

Sekyere i tried  to reach you buy phone to get some More feed back regarding your service visit if you could contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss the review it would be greatly appreciated i can be reached at 518-458-2277-ex221.

Jo H.
East Greenbush, NY
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Fast, Friendly, Thorough, Expert Service
They got me in quickly — I forgot to call for the appointment til late in the week but still got my desired Saturday appointment. The service provided was thorough, took fewer hours than I’d anticipated (yay!), and for the one part they didn’t have in (for the USB connector — doesn’t affect driving, just enjoyment of the trip - my audiobooks) they said they ordered it and would call when it was in so I could schedule a new appointment to get that fixed too. I haven’t gotten that call yet, but I’m very satisfied with everything else (brake calipers, alignment & tire swapping, fuel system cleaning, various filters and oil change) and expect to get it any day now.
Carmon C. from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 07/09/2018

ZM
Zachary M.
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Seamless Service
Could not be happier with my service appointment. I called and made a 7500 Mile service appointment with the receptionist on a Thursday expecting Id have to wait until the next week and she was able to fit me in the very next day. I arrived early and was immediately greeted by a service adviser, since this was my first time here at Lia, he quickly added me to the system, and schedule the shuttle service to drop me off at work and pick me back up when my car was done. I cant emphasize how much better my experience was here at Lia than it was at the Hyundai dealer in Schenectady where I had my first service done at.
Carmon C. from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 07/05/2018

Maria B.
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Always a great experience !
Every time I bring my car to the Lia dealership It is great experience getting it serviced.
Carmon C. from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 07/05/2018

Carol R.
Troy, NY
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Quality Service
I always have my car serviced here. Easy scheduling, quick service and knowledgeable staff makes for a positive experience!

Good vehicle service
Good vehicle service completed timely. Good, friendly, pleasant customer service from Daryl Cross. I have not recently interacted with any of the sales people so I can't comment on the sales staff. Hyundai America should mail out more often discount coupons for service at Hyundai dealers that bring the cost of regular service comparable to nation service shops (i.e. Midas, Monro, etc).

Dennis B.
Ravena, NY
Not good
Carmon C. from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 06/30/2018

Dennis  being we couldn't speak on the phone because of your work restrictions please contact me when your available  to discuss your visit . i am a little confused by your some of your responses on the review it appears you came in for your oil and filter maintenance, multi point inspection and  was in and out in 40 minutes also the service advisor you dealt with does not recall any issues .your feedback would be greatly appreciated .518-458-2277 ext 221

PR
Carmon C. from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 06/29/2018

2012 Hyundai Accent
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
Dave Bedian was very nice and professional. He chatted with me and kept updating me on the progress which made the waiting easier. He also gave me a list car maintenance items i should look at as time goes by and advised me to tackle each one every time I change my oil to make it easier on my wallet and keep my car running smoothly. I thought that was awesome service!
Carmon C. from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 06/26/2018

Stanley S.
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Service and everything they make you feel like family
I enjoy the service here been a customer since 2013 and I’ll be keep coming back
Carmon C. from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 06/26/2018

2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Everyone treats your kindly
I was pleased with the work done on my car. Never had any problems with Hyundai service.

GG
recall & svce.
Carmon C. from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 06/25/2018

Joan M.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
The service and people are always great.
I always get very good service and the people are professional plus friendly. The only problem I have is with so of your prices for your services. I checked with several different auto services and your prices are the highest.
Carmon C. from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 06/25/2018

CR
Chrisann R.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
great experience!!!
my salesman Desitin ( i hope i spelled it correctly) and my finance guy Randy Winne were amazing. I never had a question, because everything was explained to me prior to signing everything.. quick service, my car and paperwork was all ready at the time I was promised, no pressure on anything. I feel I got a great deal, and they were both super nice. would definitely recommend anyone to purchase their hyundai here.
Carmon C. from Lia Hyundai of Albany responded on 06/22/2018