Latest Review over 3 years ago

Austin H.
Mesa, AZ
04/21/2015
Clutch Assembly - Improper Install
I strongly do not recommend these guys despite all the raving reviews, and in turn suggest anyone that has had a great initial experience and ended up with future problems to get a second opinion, as they come off as a great team but in my experience below ended up being a very poor choice -

I took my car in to have my clutch installed with aftermarket parts, in which they did so. The clutch kept having issues with pressure and they recommended I change the master and slave cylinder, which were also done with aftermarket parts. After installing these parts, I still had issues with the clutch pedal maintaining its pressure. The entire system also had a strange rattle during neutral that sounded like as if there were rocks rotating around and around. I dealt with this for over a year and a half afterwards off of the assumption that it was just "how it is" as they could not fix the issue.

Fast forward to recently. I took my car to another mechanic in which they quickly recognized the problem. All the aftermarket parts that were installed in my car were not only done improperly, but were not suited for my clutch as it involved removing a number of hoses that were important. I had to repurchase a stock slave and master cylinder, along with an entire new transmission due to the possibility that the install destroyed the transmission. This entire fix cost me $3000. My clutch and transmission now maintains pressure, has no rattling noise, and shifts smooth.

What upsets me the most in all this was not only the waste in time, but essentially that they never came to me to admit they didn't know what they were doing. On top of this, they never gave me the old parts they took out, in which my new mechanic informed me, could possibly have been reused and saved me some money. At what point in the install did it ever occur to them that perhaps they should give the customer options behind what they are asking them to do because essentially what was asked they either could not do, or did not understand?

FW
Frank W.
01/28/2014 Category: Service
Frank said this business is fast. Their price was better than anywhere else. He said Paul Sr and Paul Jr were awesome.

FK
Faith K.
Chevrolet Colorado
01/25/2014
Amazing!
Super great customer service, and amazing mechanics.

BG
Brandon G.
Dodge Charger
01/25/2014 Category: Service
Brandon said they are great at this business. They explain everything and their prices are reasonable.

Joseph A.
Mesa, AZ
Buick LeSabre
01/24/2014 Category: Service
Joseph said the personnel were awesome in the way they treated him, and he plans to return to have some more work done on some struts.

Mark B.
Saturn Ion 3
01/22/2014 Category: Service
Mark said his overall experience was average.

CJ
Ciera J.
01/22/2014 Category: Service
Ciera said they were very personable and honest.

Matt D.
Pontiac G6
01/22/2014 Category: Service
Matt said this business was very helpful. The two guys that he spoke with had excellent customer service. He got estimates from three different businesses and this business was the cheapest and the friendliest. He did not expect the excellent service that he received.

WP
Wes P.
01/18/2014
Nothing but spectacular
Paul and Paully are awesome! Very honest and don't make you spend money you don't need to. I am a loyal customer to Lil moes garage :)

CE
Craig E.
01/13/2014
Good Value, Friendly Service, Go the extra mile
Thank you for fixing my serious fuel pump problem demanding your immediate attention, and my nagging door handle problem too.

TL
Tim L.
Lexus ES 300
01/13/2014 Category: Service
Tim said they did not do anything he did not like. It was a good experience.

AL
Aaron L.
Mitsubishi Lancer
01/11/2014 Category: Service
Aaron said they were really nice, professional and detailed. The service was superior.

Jamie K.
Volkswagen Jetta
01/08/2014
Great mechanics great people
I trust these mechanics completely and am so glad I found them. I tell everyone I have the best mechanics because I do!

DE
Denise E.
San Tan Valley, AZ
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
01/07/2014
Thank you!
Thanks guys for taking care of my car! You are the best! I appreciate you getting us in with late notice and doing everything I needed. I didn't have to go anywhere else! A one stop shop!

Bob S.
Gilbert, AZ
Ford Aerostar
01/03/2014 Category: Service
Bob said he likes this business.

FK
Faith K.
Chevrolet Colorado
12/28/2013 Category: Service
Faith said they are nice and are really affordable.

Michael S.
12/27/2013 Category: Service
Michael said they were very helpful. They even took him in the back and showed him what was wrong with his vehicle.

SN
Shannon N.
Ontario, NY
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
12/12/2013
Excellent customer service
Their knowledge and experience is unmatched. They go above and beyond what is asked. And they care about their customers.

Mike M.
11/20/2013 Category: Service
Mike said the representative was really helpful. The service was fast and they did not charge him much for the repairs.

Ryan R.
11/15/2013
Only place I will go
This shop is great I drive a lot for work so my truck needs a lot of work and each time I have been to Little Moe's the customer service and quality of work has been excellent! I recommend the shop to all my friends