Allyson S.
09/26/2019
Limberg is the best!
I have been going to Limberg for about 7 years now and I love them! They recognize me when I call, and the service is friendly and quick! They never try to "sell me" services I don't need but will let me know what I might need to do in the future keeping me up to date on my car. The whole team is incredible.

RT
Richard T.
Forest Hills, NY
Buick Century
09/21/2019
Trustworthy Service
I have been with them for many years (2 or 3 )cars. Since they are a 2nd generation family business rather than a franchise they value you as much as they value your car. They put no pressure on you to buy optional services. Two examples. I am a low mileage driver so the oil has been in my engine for two years. They told me I could get a little more time with the oil, but that it would better to change it now. My choice. I was told that my struts were getting soft , they are original equipment on a 15 year old car. Since I am a low mileage cautious older driver, they said I cold get away with them for awhile, but I would get a better, safer ride with new struts. Again, my choice. Part of their business model is to search for the best price on reliable parts. If you value trust and quality work the Limberg brothers should be your guys.

G
George
Queens, NY
Chevrolet Chevy Express
08/21/2019
Outstanding service!
Outstanding service!
Top-notch service from true professionals!
Quality work with attention to detail that gets the job done right the first time.

AT
Adeline T.
08/13/2019
THE PEOPLE They are friendly and honest and fair.
This is a family business and they treat all people like they are family and old friends.
They are in business for year and hope they are in business many more years

Woodhaven, NY

Woodside, NY
Honda Civic Cpe
07/28/2019
Awesome as always
Came in for routine oil change and mentioned an issue with tire pressure and AIr conditioning. My issues were resolved within the day before closing and got my car back before leaving for vacation. This left me at complete EASE while I was away. Thanks

Despina C.

SE
Steve E.
07/18/2019
Professional Service
As usual, Danny and JP provided great service in a timely manner. I am very lucky to have found such honest, trustworthy mechanics.

KN
Kevin N.
06/28/2019
Limberg Auto is the BEST
Again I had a great experience at Limberg Auto. They are a professional family-owned business. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for vehicle maintenance or is having trouble with their vehicle. Their prices are good and they stand by their work.

MA
Margie A.
Floral Park, NY
Jeep Cherokee
06/20/2019
Superb Service
Can’ Say enough good things about this place!

Kenneth M.
Oakland Gardens, NY
Lexus ES 350
06/17/2019
Trust
The Limberg Auto Shop has been known to me for years, and I continue to go there year after year because I know I can trust them to do a good job at a reasonable price, and they happen to be very pleasant people to deal with.

Dennis M.
06/12/2019
Honest guys who will go the extra mile to help you
Went to Limberg for inspection and an oil change. Danny got me a temporary registration for my car. The original had never come in the mail.

Ronnie G.
05/13/2019
JUST GREAT
Since I began using Limberg's Son's Complete Automotive Inc, my car has never run better. The best part is the since I found Limberg's. my car repair cost have gone down. Honest, hard working people.

FG
Fr. Russel G.
Brooklyn, NY
05/08/2019
Great Service at Limberg
The Limberg brothers are the best. Efficient and welcoming

Linda B.
04/29/2019
Excellent & friendly service. I have complete confidence in their service, whether it be tune-ups or accident repairs 😊

PC
Patricia C.
04/16/2019
I had it with the service at the dealership where I bought my car. A good friend suggested Limburg, a neighborhood auto repair shop, and I gave them my business. I’ve brought my car there twice so far and will keep going back. I am beyond happy with their service and how nice everyone is who works at the shop. They are honest and accommodating. I highly recommend you utilize their service.

Dennis M.
03/26/2019
Danny and John Paul are great at what they do and go out of their way all the time
Work is first rate at reasonable price all the time. The guys always go the extra mile to help.

Mike B.
Woodside, NY
Honda Civic Cpe
03/26/2019
Fantastic service
Appointment made for routine service and as always great work and care for my safety as my car takes me and my family everywhere. Always proper recommended work that needs to be done is told when picking up. Thanks to the Limberg brothers

Ronnie G.
03/04/2019
ALWAY EXCELLANT
I brought my car in for my sticker. The car was worked on the same day and everything that needed to be done was completed. I was told about some items that also needed attention but was not of immediate concern. That is what I like about Limberg's Son's Complete Automotive Inc. They do a thorough job and give the customer additional data about repairs, but then allow the customer do decide when certain repairs need to be completed. I have been to other automotive places in which they insisted on repairs that had to been done immediately never explaining what was so important or allowing me to be sure it had to be done. In addition everyone there is easy to talk with about concerns. A great group of people, trustworthy, honest and so pleasant to work with.

Kenneth M.
Oakland Gardens, NY
Lexus ES 350
02/26/2019
Trust
Many drivers like myself are not knowledgeable of the workings of our cars, therefore, to find a auto shop where the management and workers are trustworthy is priceless. Limberg's shop has won my trust over the years to do a proper job and at a fair price.