08/04/2018
Fantastic car service
Always professional and friendly family business that cares for their clients and their cars. I had a much needed service recommendation which I had to hold off due to time constraints, so I made my appointment and they finished the job same day for me. I came back the next week for wiper blades and AC service. 5 stars and will always come back.

07/24/2018
Engine mount / Transmission
As my schedule is busy and don’t have much time unfortunately to bring my car in for much needed service, these guys are excellent in understanding and care for their clients. My car running safely is top priority My car was fixed same day, made appointment and always on top of their game. A+ customer service and will continue to come Back.

AP

Roger P.
Jeep Liberty
04/04/2018
Attitude, Competence,and Honesty.
In the past ( PRE BROTHER'S LIMBERG) I would rather have ROOT CANAL than go to an AUTO MECHANIC.. Now with BROS LIMBERG ,it is an absolute pleasure.. Except for DANNY & JP that is... Just kidding guys. I would rate them 11 out of 10..

AP
Alex P.
GMC Acadia
04/02/2018
The best
They listen to your needs and treat you like family

G
George
03/23/2018
Repaired
When you want your vehicle repaired, I mean really repaired, so that you don’t have to take it back a second time, this is the place to go! Professional service at its finest!

02/25/2018
Efficient caring local family business
The limbergs care for their customers and their cars. My cars priorities were taken care of, on a budget, they Know my car well as if it were a patient of theirs. Recommendations for next visit always appreciated. They are great with customer service and communication is at 5 stars.

Michael S.
Hyundai Tucson
02/24/2018
'Limberg's Son's Stand by Their Work
Limberg's Son's replaced our differential. After about 5 days it was clear the part wasn't working properly. They replaced the part with no additional charges for the part or labor - and they completed the work the same day.

TT
Thomas T.
02/17/2018
always tries to accommodate you
JP & Dan are the best. Let you know when service is done. Will try to get you in on the day you need.

Kenneth M.
Oakland Gardens, NY
Lexus ES 350
02/17/2018
It's all about the SERVICE !!!
I have yet to be disappointed in the service I have received over the many years as a customer of Limber's. This family business is run with efficiency and professionalism; I couldn't imagine going anywhere else.

RT
Richard T.
Forest Hills, NY
Buick Century
02/09/2018
Complete Satisfaction
Have used them for more than 15 years. Always reliable repairs, a fair price and never costly surprises.

RP
Roger P.
Jeep Liberty
01/30/2018
Always A PLEASURE.. NOT YOUR TYPICAL AUTO SHOP.. ACUT ABOVE THE REST..
Too Bad we can't navigate this site

WF
William F.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/18/2018
In and out quickly and all the work was done at a reasonable cost.

SE
Steve E.
Maspeth, NY
01/04/2018
They are honest and professional. The customers are treated with respect.
As with every other time I’ve used Limberg, the service was prompt, thorough, and professional. They treat me as if I were a member of their family.

01/03/2018
Always caring and provides excellent service
When I needed help at the worst times. They are there for me and assisted me today and every other day With respect, the guidance I needed.

A+ 5 Stars to these guys.

MA
Margie A.
Floral Park, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/31/2017
Alfano Teview
Love you guys! I know our cars are fixed properly!

Michael S.
Hyundai Tucson
12/17/2017
Honest and Dependable
I've been using Limberg for almost 20 years, servicing two different vehicles. During that time they've been honest, never recommending unnecessary work, and thoroughly explaining what they are doing and why.. They deliver on time and stand by their work.

SK
Sara K.
Middle Village, NY
12/09/2017
Reliable and go the extra mile
I have brought my Jeep here several times; for body work, routine service and tires. I have always been completely satisfied. JP and Danny go above and beyond with customer service and work. I have recommended them to any friends that ask for a trust worthy place to go.

FG
Fr. Russel G.
11/29/2017
The owners are so pleasant
Great service, great attitudes