Ronnie G.
05/13/2019
JUST GREAT
Since I began using Limberg's Son's Complete Automotive Inc, my car has never run better. The best part is the since I found Limberg's. my car repair cost have gone down. Honest, hard working people.

FG
The Limberg brothers are the best. Efficient and welcoming

Linda B.
Middle Village, NY
04/29/2019
Excellent & friendly service. I have complete confidence in their service, whether it be tune-ups or accident repairs 😊

PC
Patricia C.
Middle Village, NY
04/16/2019
I had it with the service at the dealership where I bought my car. A good friend suggested Limburg, a neighborhood auto repair shop, and I gave them my business. I’ve brought my car there twice so far and will keep going back. I am beyond happy with their service and how nice everyone is who works at the shop. They are honest and accommodating. I highly recommend you utilize their service.

Dennis M.
03/26/2019
Danny and John Paul are great at what they do and go out of their way all the time
Work is first rate at reasonable price all the time. The guys always go the extra mile to help.

Mike B.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/26/2019
Fantastic service
Appointment made for routine service and as always great work and care for my safety as my car takes me and my family everywhere. Always proper recommended work that needs to be done is told when picking up. Thanks to the Limberg brothers

Ronnie G.
03/04/2019
ALWAY EXCELLANT
I brought my car in for my sticker. The car was worked on the same day and everything that needed to be done was completed. I was told about some items that also needed attention but was not of immediate concern. That is what I like about Limberg's Son's Complete Automotive Inc. They do a thorough job and give the customer additional data about repairs, but then allow the customer do decide when certain repairs need to be completed. I have been to other automotive places in which they insisted on repairs that had to been done immediately never explaining what was so important or allowing me to be sure it had to be done. In addition everyone there is easy to talk with about concerns. A great group of people, trustworthy, honest and so pleasant to work with.

Kenneth M.
Oakland Gardens, NY
Lexus ES 350
02/26/2019
Trust
Many drivers like myself are not knowledgeable of the workings of our cars, therefore, to find a auto shop where the management and workers are trustworthy is priceless. Limberg's shop has won my trust over the years to do a proper job and at a fair price.

Ron C.
02/16/2019
Trustworthy!
Having been my own "backyard mechanic" for years, they understand my need to know what work is actually being done and why. They are knowledgeable and ready to perform any type of repair work. I also like the fact that they are a family owned and operated business.

SE
Steve E.
02/14/2019
Limberg has always treated me with the utmost professionalism and courtesy. The pay great atte goin to detail and are never looking to rip me off.

CA
Celeste A.
Hyundai Accent
02/05/2019
Outstanding Reliable Professional Service
Excellent mechanics that can handle any automotive issues and bodywork. Reliable and honest business that values their customer's satisfaction with integrity. Highly recommend Limberg Automotive. They work on all makes and models including classic cars with perfection. You won't be disappointed. Check them out.

SN
Sister Eileen N.
Ridgewood, NY
02/03/2019
If you are looking for honest service call John Paul &Danny.
If you are looking for honest service call John Paul & Danny.

G
George
Nissan NV200
01/31/2019
Quality service and personal attention
Limberg's Sons continues to be the "go to" car service for myself and my business.
Accurate, no nonsense, get it repaired right the first time!
Highly recommended!

Mike B.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/22/2019
Overall great and fast experience
These brothers have been assisting me and my car for years now and most recently save me money by giving me what Is necessary now, providing safety during the winter months with my tires and always giving me proper recommendations. I went to get a state inspection at a local gas station and knew I should have taken it to Limberg, they took care of my issue without the wrong diagnosis. Others have always given me improper diagnosis.

Larry S.
01/18/2019
Consistently superior servicr
For over 40 years, they have consistently performed high quality work for my family.

There is none better!

KN
Kevin N.
01/08/2019
Limberg Auto
Again and again Limberg Auto is a professional knowledgeable family run business where you can bring your car for service and repair without worry. They do a wonderful job and always stand by their work.

RP
Roger P.
Jeep Liberty
11/16/2018
SERVICE
The absolutely Bloody best Auto Shop in the whole of NEW YORK.... Now if they could just get rid of Danny & JP......... Just kidding Guys.

KN
Kevin N.
11/13/2018
Limberg Auto
Limberg Auto is a great place to have your vehicles serviced. They can fix any problem you might have with your vehicle. It is a family run business and they go out of their way every day to help you. I am so happy with Limberg Auto and I would highly recommend them. They are THE BEST

AP
Alex P.
GMC Acadia
11/12/2018
Car service
Great job , car runs smooth

FG
Fr. Russel G.
Brooklyn, NY
09/21/2018
The service at Limberg's continues to be superb. I have brought cars there for years and would recommend it. The owners are friendly and competent. They are excellent mechanics.