Steve C.
Florissant, MO
Pontiac G6
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the prices were fair and the repairs were done in a timely manner.

NL
NIKKI L.
Lincoln Navigator
10/17/2019
Water pump
Took my car in Monday, diagnosed and was fixed promptly! Super nice and super fast, great work by great people! Highly recommended!

TA
THOMAS A.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/16/2019
As always I'd like to Thank Joe, Kevin, Rob and Rick! They always get it done and in a short amount of time! All my repairs and maintenance is done at Lindenwood Auto Service and always will be!

JOHN H.
Chrysler
10/15/2019
Great reliable service
Will always use lindenwood for auto repairs

TL
TERRY L.
10/10/2019
Lindenwood auto
Fast, competent, honest. Been dealing with Kevin for a long time. I’m a retired mechanic so I recognize great service. Terry

DARLENE C.
Saturn VUE
10/10/2019
We have been customers for 40 years. They take excellent care of our vehicles.

MICHAEL S.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/01/2019
Repair of truck
Friendly, courteous, and excellent service. Went in because of brakes and inspection. They found the problem with the brakes and also a couple of items that needed to be fixed or replaced for the inspection. Took care of them in a timely manner and had me back on the road.

BN
Bob N.
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Bob said the business did not overcharge him, they did very good work and the prices were also reasonable.

Wentzville, MO
09/24/2019
Great customer service!
Always recieve personalized service. Reasonable prices for repair work. Have used their services for years.

SP
STEVE P.
09/18/2019
Honesty & Fair Pricing
The staff are always honest, never trying to do unnecessary repairs. Very reasonable rates.

Chrysler Pacifica
09/18/2019
Integrity
They are conveniently located.
I am confident they will never try to sell me something I don't need.
I also know I will never be overcharged.

KC
KENDRICK C.
Wentzville, MO
Chevrolet Traverse
09/16/2019
Amazing job
I will use no other auto services for my vehicles. These guys did a amazing job for a amazing price. Thank you so much.

JAMES R.
Cadillac DeVille
09/14/2019
Grease job
Like your pressure check of spare tire.

RN
Rich N.
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Rich said that they are the best. They are honest and good people. He is taking in another vehicle to them on Monday. If someone needs work done on their vehicle, this is the place. They are honest and reasonably priced.

MARK L.
Ballwin, MO
Nissan Maxima
09/13/2019
TRUST, HONEST, INTAGRATY , BEEN GOING TO LIDENWOOD AUTO OVER 15 YRS. I KEEP MOVING FURTHER OUT I WILL NOT GO ELSEWHERE NO BULL
Like I said in my short coment I have used lindenwood auto for 15 years I made a mistake once went elsewhere Only because I moved. What a mistake I come from Mancheter actually enjoy seeing the guys Each and everyone is very personable Very pleasant . You feel at home When it comes to trust. To me that's what is the most important to me. TODAYS WORLD HARD TO FIND. THANK YOU GUYS AT LIDENWOOD AUTO. PLEAS DONT CHANGE. I DONT THINK FOR ONE MI UTE YOU WILL