Overall Rating 3.8965531/5Overall Rating 3.8965531/5Overall Rating 3.8965531/5rating 3.8965531rating 3.8965531
Overall Rating 2.24138/5Overall Rating 2.24138/5rating 2.24138rating 2.24138rating 2.24138

Amanda M.
First oil change
Service was great! I was in and out in a timely manner and everyone was kind.
DYLAN C., General Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Reno responded on 11/20/2018

Amanda,

Congratulations on your new vehicle and welcome to the Lithia Family.

We strive for customer experiences like this and could not be more pleased. We truly appreciate your business and hope to work with you for years to come.

Once again, welcome to the family and we sincerely hope you enjoy every single mile in your new Ride!

Sincerely,

Did awesome job!

Michael C.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Great Dealer
Tabitha in service is awesome! I had some weird issues with my Hyundai. I brought the car to her and she had the car diagnosed. Turns out it’s a bad radio. She was quick, kind and efficient.

BO
Bryan O.
Merced, CA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
This place is great
This place is great. Each place has given us a great experience. Cody and his boss Tony made our car deal so easy and have treated us even better since we got the vehicle. Service was efficient, friendly, and even had snacks when I came in for my oil change and tire rotation. I even heard that Dustin and Bryan are leading a softball team that has ran through the mens league in sparks and is ready to do the same in Vegas. THEY DO IT ALL

GB
Geoffrey B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Desk is great
I was impressed by the promptness of service, freindliness, attention to detail and willingness to work around my schedule.

This is the first visit to Lithia Hyundai and I certainly will be back...

Clifford B.
Silver Springs, NV
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Nice people not so nice car
Helpful, friendly people. Not really happy with this car, hit a rabbit on the road and plastic parts under the car broke

HD
Heather D.
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Great!

Randal B.
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Car service
Was helped quickly and didn't have to wait long.

TC
Timothy C.
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Lance is great.
Comfortable when waiting for car.

KL
Kristine L.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/17/2018 Category: Service
scott robert
my service tech lance and scott robert

RD

Fast friendly service

NS
Nikola S.
Appreciate Their Business!
Thanks for being helpful whenever it's needed!

ES
Eric S.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful experience
The service advisor was very helpful and informative. The service was completed quicker than expected.

SA
Sharon A.
Quincy, CA
2003 Hyundai Sonata
11/15/2018 Category: Service
service
Lance in the service department is an asset to your company. He is always helpful and friendly. Also, I have been very happy with my Hyundai, if I were able to buy a new car it would be a Hyundai.

AW
Amy W.
Quick service
I was able to make a same day appointment to get my car serviced.

KH
Kelly H.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service. My car was ready quicker than expected. Very nice and helpful staff.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Convenient and quick!
Dropped off my car, went about my day, and got a call to pick up!

2018 Hyundai Kona
Service was great!
The service is always great when I bring my car in! Even if they are busy or having technology problems, the guys there are always super nice and accommodating and never pressure me into adding additional services.

11/13/2018 Category: Service
Almost Satisfied Customer
Not the quality of service I'm used to bgh from Hyundai....
DYLAN C., General Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Reno responded on 11/14/2018

Anonymous,

You have been a faithful customer for many years and we sincerely appreciate your continued business.

On behalf of Lithia Hyundai of Reno I would like to apologize for your frustrating experience with our service department. I hope you weren't too inconvenienced with having to return to correct your issue.

If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again.

Thank you again for your business and for sharing your experience with us.

Take care!