Overall Rating 3.9375/5Overall Rating 3.9375/5Overall Rating 3.9375/5rating 3.9375rating 3.9375
Overall Rating 2.125/5Overall Rating 2.125/5rating 2.125rating 2.125rating 2.125
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

05/22/2019 Category: Service
Great employees!
Diego was amazing! Constantly kept me updated about my vehicle and made sure everything was in the best shape

05/22/2019 Category: Service
The employees at the service desks are friendly. One of them is less friendly than the other two and has never said hello to me but they know who I am immediately, as I walk in the door. They answer as many questions as I have. They are ALWAYS smiling. They have no control over the speed of the mechanics and when asked “How much longer?” , by other customers, they always help as best as they can. Matt the service manager is always willing to have a short chat!

RZ
Richard Z.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Service was through and informative.

LL
Leila L.
show room
parking lot too easy

Donald D.
2014 Hyundai Accent
New tires
Quick and no problems! Love the service department

MF
Maribel F.
Awesome
My appointment for my oil change was very fast. I love taking my car here the customer service is always excellent!

Steven M.
Marysville, WA
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/21/2019 Category: Service
I got a very good deal when I needed it.
Hi, I was told I would have the paperwork sent to my e-mail address, but I haven't received it. Please send the paperwork ASAP to my e-mail at smontano2007@aol.com. I really need it.
Thanks,

Michael S.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Amazing!
Very friendly and knowledgeable people. Service took less than expected! Thank you!

WP
William P.
2016 Hyundai Azera
05/18/2019 Category: Service
5 Stars all the time
Another great experience at Hyundai Reno! Being recognized by Lance, Matt and Tabitha gives me a good feeling every time I bring my vehicle in. Thank you for earning my trust!! Funny story—a person who works at an after market chain said “I hate to send you to the dealership.” I thought “They treat me better than you do—plus they know what they’re doing.” Thanks again for all you do for me!!

Divine S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Accommodating staff
Staff are always friendly and efficient.

PW
Patricia W.
Fernley, NV
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Love my service adviser, Lance Smith. He always takes great care of me and my cars.

PK
Phillip K.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Super quick with a nice waiting room with snacks, coffee and water.

CE
Courtney E.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service team was great, got my car in and out!

NH
Nancy H.
2013 Hyundai Accent
05/16/2019 Category: Service
New tires!
I received new tires and they are beautiful. I had time for a morning walk, brunch, and sunbathing. Thought about taking a car for a spin, but... Looking at the new gas milage decided mine was a gem.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fast oil change
Quick friendly service. Short wait for my routine maintenance.

Incline Village, NV
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Service was going to take awhile so they gave me a loaner to run errands and kept in touch as to progress of maintenance.

AD
Allyson D.
Las Vegas, NV
2012 Hyundai Veloster
Routine Oil Change/Inspection was Great
This location has always been top notch. I moved to Las Vegas, but always make sure to plan all of my maintenance during my Reno visits because I'd rather not go anywhere else. I was actually early for my appointment but Lance still got my car going right away. It didn't take long, and was straightforward. They never try to sell you service that you don't need. If your car is in good shape, that's what they'll tell you. It's always been a friendly environment for me.

-Christian M.

CK
Crystal K.
TABATHA IS GREAT!
SHE IS ALWAYS A HELP!

05/14/2019 Category: Service
The day I went to get my oil changed the dealership was extremely busy, but the service manager was polite and never made me feel rushed. They got me in and out quickly and with a great attitude.