Overall Rating 3.8965531/5Overall Rating 3.8965531/5Overall Rating 3.8965531/5rating 3.8965531rating 3.8965531
Overall Rating 2.24138/5Overall Rating 2.24138/5rating 2.24138rating 2.24138rating 2.24138
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Jamie T.
Loyalton, CA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Always a great experience!
I am always satisfied with the customer service at Lithia Hyundai.

Brian H.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Staff as always, helpful, professional and service done with my car running great!

EH
Esther H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
We have had our Santa Fe serviced at Hyundai since we bought our first Santa Fe. Now on our second, we always have excellent customer service, always have a great friendly staff, and service has always been completed in a timely fashion.

RD
Ronald D.
Minden, NV
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Very Professional and Courteous,
The Service writers are the best - I was in town for an appointment and was pressed for time - they went over and above what they had to do and got me in and out so I was able to make my appointment --
The whole crew is OUTSTANDING!!!

KW
Kelly W.
Service visit
Had to change appt.3 Times without a hitch, Matt always accommodating. Was there an acceptable amount of time as usual. Thank you service dept.

GP
Gary P.
Sparks, NV
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Dissatisified
If you're really interested, I can be reached at 775-200-6110.
We own 2 Hyundai Genesis, although we love the cars as it stands right now we will not be recommending to friends, etc. In the past we have two friends who purchased the Genesis based on our recommendation. That is not the case now!
DYLAN C., General Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Reno responded on 02/15/2019

Mr P,

Thank you for taking a moment from your busy day to let us know how we are doing, your input is very important to us.

Sorry you feelt the way you do, aside from the issues you've had with your tires, the service history on both of your Genesis appears to be trouble free for the most part.

The main difference between your 2012 and your 2015 is the fact that your 2015 is an all wheel drive. One wouldn't think that would make a huge difference, but looking at the online reviews (see link below), the people with all wheel drive vehicles are seeing tire wear similar to yours.

I don't know if you've tried reaching out to Michelin yet, if not, here's a number for Michelin Consumer Relations that you can call or text. 1-866-866-6605

Again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Regards,

HT
Hinkel T.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
A pleasant waiting room with snacks
A pleasant waiting room with snacks

Helpful and efficient service
I was greeted quickly and my car was serviced quickly as well. Good service and nice, helpful people.

RL
Rebeka L.
Battle Mountain, NV
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly
Very friendly atmosphere and everyone made you feel comfortable

John G.
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Service managers
Great car the Sonata Hybrid, but very stupid not having a spare or jack. In the mountains in winter, chains sometimes are required, How do you put them on without a jack. In Nevada and Texas, you can have 60 miles between towns. If you have a blow-out, how do you fix without a spare?

MI
Michelle I.
Gardnerville, NV
02/12/2019 Category: Service
The best service ever!
Thank you for always making my visit above and beyond! :)

CV
Connie V.
Sun Valley, NV
02/12/2019 Category: Service
My last service visit
Make sure they fix problems correctly. Brand new car, issues off lot. Says its not part of warranty. BRAND NEW CAR.....should not have issues.
DYLAN C., General Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Reno responded on 02/13/2019

Connie, Mike,

It's not only frustrating for you to have an issue with a new car, it's frustrating for us as well.

Please understand we will get this figured out and return your new car to you trouble-free.

Look forward to seeing you this evening so we can get it handled.

Matt Ashton
Lithia Hyundai of Reno
MAshton@lithia.com
775-682-3341

2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/08/2019 Category: Service
So far repairs have been great..
DYLAN C., General Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Reno responded on 02/08/2019

Anonymous,

Thank you very much for sharing your review with us. We appreciate the feedback as it helps us grow individually and as a dealership.

Our team works extremely hard to keep our customers coming back, and knowing you would return for service and refer your friends is a huge compliment.

As our goal is always a perfect score, I invite you to share with me what it would have taken to get that all-important 5th star from you. I can be reached at the dealership the next time you stop in, or at the email address below.

Thank you again for the opportunity to serve you, we look forward to seeing and servicing you in the future.

Stay safe,

DT
Dennis T.
Sparks, NV
2017 Hyundai Azera
YOUR EMPLOYEES ARE THEREASON
DIDN'T HAVE APPOINTMENT FOR THAT DAY TOLD MATT IF HE COULD GET IN AND WITHOUT PROBLEM GOT MY SERVICE DONE FOR ME.

KE
Karen E.
Scheduled Maintenace
This dealership is absolutely the finest dealership going. You are treated like family. Until I bought my first Hyundai a few years back at Lithia Hyundai of Reno I absolutely hated going to any dealership for any reason. That all changed, I actually enjoy my visits now. Everyone is a professional and yet they remember you and treat you like family. Smiles and courtesy. They work is outstanding. Love this dealership and the people there.

Janet W.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/06/2019 Category: Service
most people are friendly and treat you like a real person
Just came in for an oil change which is covered and have been getting for many years
DYLAN C., General Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Reno responded on 02/08/2019

Hi Janet,

Stay safe,

oil change
fast service

FS
Frank S.
the people I work with
like working with all the employees

Tatiana S.
Customer service
There was one guy working the front and I could tell he had a lot going on but he was so nice and organized. I told him I had an appointment at Noon but I could leave and come back if need be and he made sure the car was done in time.

John G.
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service.
Tabitha was very helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you Tabitha.