Overall Rating 3.8571429/5Overall Rating 3.8571429/5Overall Rating 3.8571429/5rating 3.8571429rating 3.8571429
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

NS
Nikola S.
07/22/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly and helpful!!! Thanks for everything!

BE
Barbara E.
New Washoe City, NV
07/21/2018 Category: Service
very courteous-quick service
everyone is friendly will definitely return for future service to my car

BK
Brenda K.
Bishop, CA
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Lance
I have to say working with Lance has been a pleasure. We will be moving to Texas soon but he has always gone above and beyond to help make our service appointments smooth! He is awesome!

WM
William M.
Silver Springs, NV
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/20/2018 Category: Service
We walk in for service. everyone is so friendly. We expressed we had another appt. The did everything out change, rotate tires and even washed it. We we got out
In Time for next appointment. Great service

Rogene H.
Battle Mountain, NV
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Cost of service
Your charges for a oil and filter. And tire rotation are way too high. You are up over 20.00 dollars since the last change we did there.I can’t afford to have you folks service my Hyundai any more. Regards. Rogene Hill.

2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
Hyundai Family
Tabatha was quick to address our needs and made some great recommendations with the understanding that I am on a budget. She was genuinely kind :)

Richard W.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Nice people good service

Malcolm W.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
The people Lance, Joe, the entire staff ALWAYS when they see me greet me w/ a smile, a handshake and a nice conversation!!
I don't have enough Thank You's for what Lance and Joe do for me. Just down to earth GOOD PEOPLE!! Along with all of the staff. Such a comfortable atmosphere....

2018 Hyundai Accent
Hyundai Service
Bought my first car here and first time taking it in for service. They treat me with great respect and very friendly.

Judith H.
Judith Handa
Everything went smoothly and efficiently at Lithia Hyundai of Reno.

James L.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
The car is wonderfull and the salesman who sold it to me was more than exceptional. The service was the bad or lesser part of my time spent.
Not very good. I would recommend my car and the person who sold it to me to anybody in a heartbeat but for the service side I feel almost obligated to tell people not to get it serviced.
DYLAN C., General Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Reno responded on 07/18/2018

Mr Lopez,

First of all, thank you for the opportunity to serve you. Although this does not shine a very positive light on our efforts, your words are pivotal in helping us to understand when and where we fall short.

Unfortunately there's not much I can say in our defense here, we missed an opportunity to wow a new customer and we fell short.

Believe it or not, the frustration you experienced is shared. We have policies and procedures set in place to avoid this very experience.

At "check-in" and "check-out" our service advisors are instructed to walk your car with you and address any issue that may arise.

You have a door ding or scratch? We can handle that. Have a chip, star or crack in your windshield? We can handle that as well.

Obviously had we just adhered to our policy, your very first service visit would have been a much different experience.

We're not perfect but we strive for it. I will share this with the entire team and review the check-in/check-out process, a 1 star review is definately one of those "teachable moments".

Again, please accept my humble apology for your less than stellar experience, and thank you again for the opportunity to serve you, we look forward to earning five stars on your next visit.

Respectfully yours,

Dylan Clunie
General Manager
775.823.3334
DClunie@lithia.com

Sparks, NV
Great service.
Fast, friendly service. I needed to be out of there after a full check up by noon and they were able to make that happen.

Jeffrey D.
2016 Hyundai Accent
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Lance and the Staff treat you like Family 🤗
The Staff are Wonderful and Friendly, I look Forward to my next Oil Change 😊👍

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Staff is always pleasant and very helpful.

Jebekiah R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Jr
Need more certification sales reps for finalization of car paperwork waited a long time for someone to be available , but wasnt completely inadequate.
DYLAN C., General Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Reno responded on 07/16/2018

Mr Reading,

Although we are not proud of the score, surveys like this are instrumental in shaping policies and procedures, so thank you very much for sharing your review with us.

You have my sincerest apology for the long wait. With 15 sales people and 3 finance managers we'd like to think we are equipped to handle business, even at our busiest times... but obviously when we receive surveys like this, it's evident we have more work to do.

Despite the long wait we hope you're enjoying your new Elantra, and if we can do anything to be of service please don't hesitate to call, click or stop by.

Respectfully yours,

VJ
Victor J.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
07/13/2018 Category: Service
You have an established team of professionals
I like going to the Hyundai dealership for vehicle check ups I hope to keep going, I hope and expect to always get your five star knowledgeable and professional customer service. I don't know much about cars myself so every time I go there and they go through their thorough summary it just helps and eases my worries. In other words I receive great piece of mind

GA
George A.
Service and new car
Very fast service and while there,
I wander around looking at the new Hyundai Kona. Decided to purchase it.

James R.