2033 Reviews

Overall Rating 3.8965531/5Overall Rating 3.8965531/5Overall Rating 3.8965531/5rating 3.8965531rating 3.8965531
Overall Rating 2.24138/5Overall Rating 2.24138/5rating 2.24138rating 2.24138rating 2.24138

ST
Sheryl T.
Lance is great
Lance has always been professional and very nice to me. I love that he is not to pushy.
i love his smile

2013 Hyundai Tucson
None

ET
Emma T.
Satisfied Customer
Service department is always friendly and helpful. Free car wash is a nice extra they do.

09/17/2018 Category: Service
Good
Great car
DYLAN C., General Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Reno responded on 09/17/2018

Anonymous,

Thank you very much for sharing your review with us. We appreciate the feedback as it helps us grow individually and as a dealership.

Our team works very hard to keep our customers coming back, and knowing you would return for service and refer your friends is a huge compliment.

If there was anything else that we could have done differently to earn that 5th star, would you please take a moment to share that with me?

Thank you again for the opportunity to serve you, we look forward to seeing and servicing you in the future.

Stay safe,

Dylan Clunie
General Manager
775.682.3334
DClunie@lithia.com

Carson City, NV
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Took my car in very quickly for a service

Fallon, NV
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service!!!
The team at Lithia Hyundai of Reno were friendly and helpful! My experience was convenient and fast! Highly recommended!

RK
Richard K.
2007 Hyundai Accent
09/14/2018 Category: Service
The sevice
always treated great

09/14/2018 Category: Service
Terrific Service!
From the purchase to the service...this place is excellent!!

AE
Austin E.
2013 Elantra Service
Impeccable service over at Lithia Hyundai. Tabitha the service manager and Terry the sales manager were extremely nice and they did an excellent job. They were not pushy and very helpful in assisting me to make the right choice for me with my old car service and new car purchase. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing a good value for car help.

Daniel H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Service, Great Cars
I have had my Hyundai for almost 5 years, only a couple small issues. The service department has always been friendly.

Cindy B.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Made appt & service done quickly

SR

Harold D.
Silver Springs, NV
09/12/2018 Category: Service
No worries
Get my new Elantra in for its first service there were no problems I had had a flat tire that needed replaced they took care of that and it was all done in a timely fashion I have no problems at all with the service department at this point what the future holds I do not know

MF
Mary F.
2015 Hyundai Accent
hello
did all they said would

2016 Hyundai Accent
Tires
Management always steps up and does the right thing.

Tires
Disappointed in the length of time it took for my tires to go bald.
DYLAN C., General Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Reno responded on 09/12/2018

Anonymous,

Although we are not proud of the score, surveys like this are instrumental in shaping policies and procedures which lead to happier customers and fewer problems. So thank you very much for sharing your review with us.

Tire wear is a function of tread design, tire compound, driving conditions/environment, and driving styles. We've seen some people get 5,000 miles out of a set of tires, and we've seen others get over 35,000 miles on a set of tires... with the latter performing routine tire rotations every-other oil change or about twice a year.

If you would like us to submit a claim to the tire manufacture we'd be happy to. You are our client and as such, we are happy to advocate on your behalf.

We value our customers above all, and my goal is to keep our business relationship strong. If there are still unresolved issues please reach out to me at the number below so we can resolve them.

Respectfully yours,

Dylan Clunie
General Manager
775.682.3334
DClunie@lithia.com

Malcolm W.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
The people Lance, Joe, the entire staff ALWAYS when they see me greet me w/ a smile, a handshake and a nice conversation!!
Awesome service, Awesome people

BD
Bryana D.
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Service @ Hyundai
For years my family has been purchasing cars from our local Hyundai dealer. Whenever an issue arises we always book an appointment with Lance in the service department. He hears you out, gives you the benefit of the doubt, and tries to solve the problem in the best and timeliest manner. 10/10 would recommend. Thanks, Lance!

Christine M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Reliable service
Everything is always done in a timely fashion and I have great admiration for my service Rep. Lance Smith.
Thanks Lance for always taking care of my service needs and answering all my questions .

HL
Herman L.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Timeliness
Service Advisor - Lance was great...He worked hard to get my car repairs completed in a professional and timely manner...All his efforts are greatly appreciated and I would absolutely recommend Reno Hyundai to friends, family, etc...

Suzann B.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
I am always pleased with the customer service at Lithia Hyundai. Friendly, knowledgeable and patient.