Overall Rating 4.1904738/5Overall Rating 4.1904738/5Overall Rating 4.1904738/5Overall Rating 4.1904738/5rating 4.1904738
Overall Rating 2.2381/5Overall Rating 2.2381/5rating 2.2381rating 2.2381rating 2.2381

GS
Gene S.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service!!!
Excellent Customer Service, had me in and out with in 30 minutes.

Martin D.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/10/2019 Category: Service
The service
I love Tabatha. She is wonderful.

Matthew H.
2012 Hyundai Accent
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Never been dissatisfied
The people in the service center are very friendly and professional.

KP
Katherine P.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Recalls
Took my car in for recalls. They dealt with it in a very timely manner. Was very pleased with their service.

Mercedes G.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Diagnostic
Lance is always great with explaining things and how the whole process works. They really treat you like family there

PH

MT
Matthew T.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Car Care
Excellent service prompt and professional at Lithia Hyundai of Reno service department.

Michael H.
Carson City, NV
Fast service
Excellent staff

Richard W.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
People,
Great service and concern for the customer

SD
Stanley D.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
The service is great. Lance and Joe are terrific.

Byllie M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly, Respectful
Brian Carter is great, he knows he's job and knows what he is doing I learned alot. I'm glad I got to have this experience I will definitely be recommending. Thank you!

GF
Gerald F.
WoW....
Everyone is great . This is our second car we have purchased from them. Holly is our go to girl, shes is absolutely the best. . Tabitha in the service Dept is great. They make it so easy to be there.

Samuel W.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
11/05/2019 Category: Service
The customer service was simply amazing.

NM
Niki M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Service on my car
This was the first time I brought my car into Hyundai and I am happy I did. Everyone was very nice and helpful. I appreciate that!! Thank you!!

DK
David K.
Sun Valley, NV
2015 Hyundai Veloster
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Steering wheel
Thank you to the service department for taking care of my steering wheel.. I am more than happy with the end result and I appreciate all the time and effort that was put in. It’s always a friendly place when I come in. Thank you

Sarah S.
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Best service I’ve ever experienced!
I absolutely love coming here just for Lance! He definitely provides the best service and I can always count on him no matter what! Thanks for being the best!

JJ
Joshua J.
Minden, NV
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Efficiency
I've been coming to Lithia HYundai since I got my Elantra 2018. Lance always take care of my car and advise what to do next. My car is in great shape thanks to Lance.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Great staff and outstanding service
Pete in your sales office and Lance in your service office outstanding employees make a great company!

NM
Nelson M.
Gardnerville, NV
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
your friendly employees
Tabatha is a great asset to your company!!! For the past few years she always had gone above and beyond, treating us like her family, she is just great

good place
I still like you
DYLAN C., General Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Reno responded on 10/30/2019

Nelson,

Thank you for continually choosing us for your servicing needs and for leaving us this amazing feedback.

Our team works extremely hard to keep our customers coming back and it’s a pleasure to hear we've succeeded.

Customer satisfaction and world class customer service is our number one goal, and we are pleased that our team earned your trust in our business. We look forward to the opportunity to see and service you in the future!

Be sure to like/follow us on Facebook to catch all the specials! Drive safe and thank you again.

Best,

MAshton@lithia.com

AF
Angela F.
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Great Service, Great Staff!!!!
Staff always makes me feel comfortable, not pressured!!