Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667
Overall Rating 2.125/5Overall Rating 2.125/5rating 2.125rating 2.125rating 2.125

Carter W.
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and incredible courtesy
Loved the way I was treated during the entire experience. My first major service with my car and I was blown away by the customer service of Tabatha. Super helpful and can't wait to go back!

2012 Hyundai Tucson
Customer Service
I love Matt and the service he always provides me! I appreciate the honest upfront responses to all my questions! He's been so good to me! I see him treating all his customers like family!

ET
Emma T.
Satisfied Customer
Friendly fast service.

2012 Hyundai Equus
Efficient and friendly
All the people on the service department are willing to help and do any necessary explaining. I also took advantage of the shuttle service with Jennifer who was also friendly and prompt. I have no reservations returning there.

Terri M.
Mammoth Lakes, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Expensive service
Was quoted one price and charged another
DYLAN C., General Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Reno responded on 05/24/2018

Terri,

Although we are not proud of the score, surveys like this are instrumental in shaping policies and procedures which lead to happier customers and fewer problems. So thank you very much for sharing your review with us.

Not sure why the charges were a mystery. We have a specific process established to avoid this very issue.

Each service customer receives an estimate in two forms, both of which require your signature before proceeding. One is an official RO (repair order) and the other is an itemized explanation of the services rendered, bearing the year, make, model, vehicle identification number and current miles of the customers vehicle.

I went and pulled the signed repair order to take a look and ensure that you were not overcharged, and also had a talk with your service advisor. When I questioned Lance about your visit he said you had dropped it off and picked it up, and he said when he reviewed the estimate with you there was no indication you weren't satisfied with the dollar amount.

Obviously we want happy customers, and as I indicated above these reviews help shape our procedures, if there's anything we could have done differently to avoid the confusion please share it with me... Your total satisfaction is our number 1 goal.

Thank you again for the opportunity to serve you, and for sharing your experience.

Dylan Clunie

Allyson D.
Las Vegas, NV
2012 Hyundai Veloster
I Have No Doubts When I Walk Into Lithia Hyundai
Lance is always super awesome to deal with, and knows exactly what I need. He doesn't oversell me or try to get me to approve unnecessary maintenance. I've never had to go back to have any mistakes corrected, and this most recent oil change was done in less than 20 minutes

-Christian

WC
William C.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
great service in a timely manner
My service advisor Matt was great explained my service needs make sure I got a call when it was ready and it was ready sooner than promised I will definitely be back

WR
William R.
Flat Tire!
I was very satisfied with the service.

2012 Hyundai Elantra To
light problem
just showed up without appt, and they performed service, done in less than 30 minutes

TH
Tamara H.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Great people, timely service!
Love going into Hyundai in Reno for service the team there is great!

Jennifer D.
Great experience
Everything was great. Done in a timely and professional manner.

EH
Esther H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fantastic Customer Service
We keep returning to Hyundai as the service techs are great. Tabitha was friendly and helpful. It did not take long for the job to be completed and the waiting area was clean, water was available and pastries too. Thanks for a great experience.

Carson City, NV
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Kind associates and generally right on time
Time is a factor for me, I have never waited a significant amount of time. I’m in and out! Good customer service, thank you

Linda M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Quick AC fix
Matt and team were great. AC and other recalls fixed in timely fashion and added convenience since they picked me up.

Charles M.
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Convenient, efficient and professional.
I’m very happy with the service I received!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Horrible
I was late to work because they didn't have a driver and they never called me about my car, I had to call them. They had it from 745am and I finally got a call at 445pm. The worst thing, they did not secure my skid plate and it almost flew off my car as my pregnant daughter and i were driving over the hill to California for Mother's day weekend!
Matthew B A., Operations Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Reno responded on 05/21/2018

We are sorry to hear that you had a less than excellent experience in our service department. Each of our customers is a valued part of our operation and should be treated as such.

We are human beings and we make mistakes. But when we do we absolutely acknowledge them and take responsibility for our actions.

Please accept my humble apology for your less than stellar experience. We will do whatever it takes to restore your confidence in our ability to keep you happy.

Respectfully yours,

Matt Ashton
Fixed Operations Manager
Lithia Hyundai of Reno
MAshton@lithia.com
775-682-3341

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Lithia's car shopping was a pleasant experience
Richard did go the extra mile to make sure I was given as much information required to purchase the right vehicle for me.
DYLAN C., General Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Reno responded on 05/18/2018

Anonymous,

Thank you very much for sharing your review with us. We appreciate the feedback as it helps us grow individually and as a dealership.

Our team works very hard to keep our customers coming back, and knowing you would return for service and refer your friends is a huge compliment.

If there was anything else that we could have done differently to earn that 5th star, would you please take a moment to share that with me?

Thank you again for the opportunity to serve you, we look forward to seeing and servicing you in the future.

Stay safe,

Dylan Clunie
General Manager
775.823.3334
DClunie@lithia.com

Judy H.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
15,000 miles service
The service I received was excellent. The technician was professional and explained the process to me.

Jamie T.
Loyalton, CA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Excellent service as always!