Overall Rating 3.8965531/5Overall Rating 3.8965531/5Overall Rating 3.8965531/5rating 3.8965531rating 3.8965531
Overall Rating 2.24138/5Overall Rating 2.24138/5rating 2.24138rating 2.24138rating 2.24138

Diane B.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/21/2019 Category: Service
The service is the best!! Great crew!!

KL
Kristine L.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
scott robert
scott robert

Dylan H.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Excellent customer service
This was a insurance claim, so it was longer than expected. No fault of Hyundai.

JN
Janet N.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Lithia Hyundai Service
A pleasure to walk in and get my hybrid Sonata serviced. Making appointments is easy, and wait times are reasonable.

Dalton D.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Top Notch Service
Tabitha in service department was excellent in providing me the service I needed and the questions I had that were all answered by her alone. She was very respectful and kind to my needs. Thank you for everyone involved helping me out with my car. I will definitely be back soon. Possibly getting a new car with yall again.

Judy C.
Silver Springs, NV
2017 Hyundai Accent
Great reliable service
Lithia lets me know what my car needs and when. I don’t have to worry about my car ever breaking down. They’ve kept me running smoothly for 4 years and looking forward to many more.

Sparks, NV
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Reno Hyundai has great service!
Reno Hyundai provides great service.
I would recommend to anyone looking for a upgrade in their vehicle.

Mishawn R.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Amazing Staff
I always feel so Welcome at this store. I have sent plenty of friends here and will continue to do so.

Jeffrey D.
2016 Hyundai Accent
The Staff treat You like Family ;o
Thanks :o

John G.
Fernley, NV
great customer service!!
Thanks Tabitha for your help in getting this tire fixed. You were awesome.

Mitzi Leann D.
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Seriously the best service and people
Getting service here is always convenient, thorough and simply a pleasure. I’ll never go anywhere else!
Tabitha, joe and Jr will always take care of you!!

Daniel H.
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Lithe Hyundai of Reno always does an excellent job of taking care of my 2018 Kona and my 2013 Elentra GT. The service agent I work with, Tabatha Culver is knowledgeable and professional. The regularly scheduled maintenance is well done in a timely manner. Plus Ms. Culver keeps me informed of any maintenance that should be done in the future and also any possible discounts or promotions that Hyundai has. The bottom line, both cars are kept running great.

Jamie T.
Loyalton, CA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Always a great experience!
I am always satisfied with the customer service at Lithia Hyundai.

Brian H.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Staff as always, helpful, professional and service done with my car running great!

EH
Esther H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
We have had our Santa Fe serviced at Hyundai since we bought our first Santa Fe. Now on our second, we always have excellent customer service, always have a great friendly staff, and service has always been completed in a timely fashion.

RD
Ronald D.
Minden, NV
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Very Professional and Courteous,
The Service writers are the best - I was in town for an appointment and was pressed for time - they went over and above what they had to do and got me in and out so I was able to make my appointment --
The whole crew is OUTSTANDING!!!

KW
Kelly W.
Fernley, NV
Service visit
Had to change appt.3 Times without a hitch, Matt always accommodating. Was there an acceptable amount of time as usual. Thank you service dept.

GP
Gary P.
Sparks, NV
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Dissatisified
If you're really interested, I can be reached at 775-200-6110.
We own 2 Hyundai Genesis, although we love the cars as it stands right now we will not be recommending to friends, etc. In the past we have two friends who purchased the Genesis based on our recommendation. That is not the case now!
DYLAN C., General Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Reno responded on 02/15/2019

Mr P,

Thank you for taking a moment from your busy day to let us know how we are doing, your input is very important to us.

Sorry you feelt the way you do, aside from the issues you've had with your tires, the service history on both of your Genesis appears to be trouble free for the most part.

The main difference between your 2012 and your 2015 is the fact that your 2015 is an all wheel drive. One wouldn't think that would make a huge difference, but looking at the online reviews (see link below), the people with all wheel drive vehicles are seeing tire wear similar to yours.

I don't know if you've tried reaching out to Michelin yet, if not, here's a number for Michelin Consumer Relations that you can call or text. 1-866-866-6605

Again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Regards,

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
A pleasant waiting room with snacks
A pleasant waiting room with snacks

Helpful and efficient service
I was greeted quickly and my car was serviced quickly as well. Good service and nice, helpful people.