Overall Rating 3.969697/5Overall Rating 3.969697/5Overall Rating 3.969697/5rating 3.969697rating 3.969697
Overall Rating 2.15152/5Overall Rating 2.15152/5rating 2.15152rating 2.15152rating 2.15152

John G.
Fernley, NV
07/21/2019 Category: Service
Tabitha, totally fantastic as USUAL.
Tabitha, as usual you are fantastic. I've have probably set the record for my presence in that building and every time your professionalism is absolutely top of the line. All of your co- workers are also!!! You are the best, always taking care of my vehicle. Thanks Tabitha and crew. For all other customers this is the most friendly customer service team ever!!! I would know I'm there every other week.

MT
Morgan T.
Duckwater, NV
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/21/2019 Category: Service
The people who work there are friendly!
The people who work at the car dealership, are willing to work with me in whatever way they can. They’re also very friendly!

2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Amazing service
I never have a bad experience

WW
William W.
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Best service advisor EVER
Matt takes the time to understand your issue and then goes about fixing it quickly! Shelli

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Best around
Service made easy...best staff around

NC
Natasha C.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Reno Hyundai
Always exceptional service!!

Sheena W.
CA
07/19/2019 Category: Service
The workers are amazing!!!
Everyone is friendly and awesome. If we need to leave in a hurry, need a rental to go somewhere or whatever the case might be... they are always friendly and helpful and fun to chat with!! Great personalities! Love them :)

Jeffrey D.
Mound House, NV
2016 Hyundai Accent
re score
My issue was resolved in a Positive and Professional Manner, I will not Hesitate to refer you others 👍🙂

one for the Gipper
We all have an off day
Matthew B A., Operations Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Reno responded on 07/19/2019

I will be reaching out by phone to see how we can make things right for you.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Matt Ashton

Dennis B.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Dennis Blunt
Lance Smith provided execellent customer service and kept me updated on the progress of my repairs,

PE
Phyllis E.
Sun Valley, NV
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service men and women
We are satisfied with the service; we have owned 3 cars apiece and have been well treated.

Mercedes G.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Lance is awesome and provides great service and help since im not too knowledgeable about cars he always goes above and beyond

LC
Lynn C.
Washoe Valley, NV
07/19/2019 Category: Service
I always receive great service from buying my car to maintaining it. All employees provide exceptional service.

Blue Blob Rolling
Matt in the service department is always extremely nice, happy and informative. I like that I can get an appointment for service fast and the time it takes to service my car is usually in a very timely manner.

AC
Amanda C.
Toledo, OH
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Quick service, friendly staff - great place!
Called for an appointment to get the 15,000 mile service on my leased vehicle, and they were able to get me in early the next day. After I dropped it off, they had my car done in 2-3 hours (I've waited longer at other Hyundai dealerships for JUST an oil change). Also, everyone was so friendly and helpful, which made the whole experience so much easier.

AZ
Aleksandar Z.
Loganville, GA
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Always awesome experience !
Amazing customer service!

Always excellent service!
Hyundai staff always provide excellent customer service.

CY
Cathalean Y.
Thank You!
The Hyundia service guys are always the best! Fast and friendly service. Extremely helpful and willing to take the time to explain process. This last time they had my car for almost two weeks. I was set up with a rental car and my car was given back to me cleaner than I dropped it off. I'm always treated like I matter; not just money walking in the door. Thank you!

GF
Gerald F.
the people.......................
as always great service

Maureen M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2019 Category: Service
I cannot say enough about Hyundai..
I come in for my normal check ups every few months and the place feels like home. Everyone is so friendly and accommodating. I had to take a call with a client and Tony Roach, a salesman, said I could use his office. What? I was blown away! Tabatha in service is great and the service manager Matt was in the lobby talking to customers and providing service as well. I met with the GM Dylan to share my gratitude and yes really doing a great job with a great staff!! Love it!!

RI
Reginah I.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Awesome people with great customer service. I would recommend to others.
Awesome people and great customer service. I love their services and would recommend this dealer to anyone looking to buy a car.