GR
Garry R.
2012 Hyundai Azera
04/01/2020 Category: Service
Always Excellent Service
I have been coming to Hyundai since I bought my first Sonata in 2009. I refuse to take my Hyundai anywhere else. The service is impeccable and always friendly.

LG
Laura G.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
04/01/2020 Category: Service
Squeaky break pedal
Although I do need to re-visit you to resolve the issue I had on my last visit, I understand the delay. Currently waiting for a part replacement for my squeaky break pedal... will be able to give a more complete review when the issue is totally resolved

2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Matt in service is great
Thanks Matt for always taking fantastic care of me!

AR
Angelena R.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service and transparency
Everyone I interact with is very transparent and that’s not usual at a dealership I don’t feel intimidated when going in at all. Lance is also very helpful and very friendly and always keeps it 100%.

Ronald S.
2014 Hyundai Azera
Drop and Go
I was able to drop my car and run to work. The process was quick and easy.

Thank you!!!

awesome service
People here are always so friendly and willing to work with you

LK
Lori K.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/30/2020 Category: Service
I know that any time I call my service man Lance, I will be taken care of. Excellent service always.

Janet F.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/29/2020 Category: Service
Personable staff...good service
Service staff is attentive and transparent on pricing of servicing....good quality and prompt attention to detail....a good experience overall

Jennifer M.
03/29/2020 Category: Service
Brett Roderick Service Advisor was Exceptional and Kind with great attention to detail for my routine oil change with my new car. Great Service made me feel at ease.
I highly recommend Lithia Auto Store and service team. They make me feel at ease whether it is buying a car or getting a oil change. I give five stars to Brett Roderick, and Hannah, and Matt. Always a pleasure to come in. Thank you for all your help.

Dean S.
Fallon, NV
2019 Hyundai Kona
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Live it
Lithia is phenomenal.
Lance always makes us feel like family.

SD
Stuart D.
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Sonata no- go
After pumping gas into my 2011 sonata it wouldn't start. It wouldn't do anything. I called service and they told me they could look at it immediately. I got it towed there and they had to keep it overnight. they got me transported to my car rental and the next morning, when they alerted me to what was necessary we also wen over some necessary maintenance issues. they worked with me to reduce the overall cost and then they had my car finished before the end of the business day. I got it back in great shape.
The service dept is friendly and helpfull.
DYLAN C., General Manager from Lithia Hyundai of Reno responded on 03/27/2020

Stuart,

Wow! Thank you so much for your recommendation!

We feel strongly that it's important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience, so thank you for sharing it with us.

The success of our company is due to incredible team members, I'm glad to hear that you experienced their dedication and professionalism first-hand.

We look forward to serving you again in the future! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any future automotive needs.

Respectfully yours,

Dylan Clunie
General Manager
775.682.3334
DClunie@lithia.com

Jarina K.
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Maintenance Service
Great, quick and efficient service!

GM
Gerald M.
Herlong, CA
2008 Hyundai Tucson
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Always Great Service
We have been having our 2008 Tucson serviced at Lithia Hyundai Reno since we purchased the car new. Have always been extremely pleased with the Service Department and our Service Provider, Matt Franchescini. Matt always takes great care of us. It's wonderful when you consider your car guy is also your friend. He always has the little things checked, like the rear window wiper. Thanks for taking great care of us, Matt

CK
Crystal K.
2016 Hyundai Accent
03/23/2020 Category: Service
THANKS LANCE!
EVERYONE IS ALWAYS FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL...THANKS!

VC
Valarie C.
03/23/2020 Category: Service
Professional service
Service representatives all professional and friendly.