Overall Rating 4.0645152/5Overall Rating 4.0645152/5Overall Rating 4.0645152/5Overall Rating 4.0645152/5rating 4.0645152
Overall Rating 2.48387/5Overall Rating 2.48387/5rating 2.48387rating 2.48387rating 2.48387

James W.
Hixson, TN
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly and professional
I have been taking my care to Long Hyundai since I purchased it. Never have I had a complaint. The service reps that check me in and out know me. My car is in and out in the time frame they give me.
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

James,
Thank you for the 5 star review. We all appreciate you. Thanks again and see you soon.

Dorothy H.
TN
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Service survey
Not having to wait 5-6 hours for service on my vehicle everyone was friendly and the sevice was very good and I was not given the run around about the warranty that covered the problem I was having with my car
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Virginia G.
Hixson, TN
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Auto body repair
Jerry in the body shop was very easy to deal with and very helpful.
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Virginia,
Thank you for the 5 star review. Thank you for the kind comments about Jerry :)
We all appreciate you. Thanks again and see you soon.

Roxanne C.
Gulf Breeze, FL
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Out of town repair experience
I recently was visiting the area & was in need of repair for my car. The repair shop I went to first said it was going to be quite expensive & I should check with my dealership to see if it was covered under my warranty. So I made a call to my dealership in Pensacola, Fl. After being on hold for sometime she ends up telling me it’s not covered. The person @ the repair shop had been on the computer while I was on the phone & assured me that it was covered, so I called your dealership & made an appointment. When I got there I was all prepared to give them the additional information that we had but it wasn’t needed! Your staff welcomed us & said; oh yes, that’s covered! What a welcome relief! And instead of the 3 hours you said it would take we were on our way in 2! You made me a very satisfied customer, if I didn’t live so far away I’d bring all my business here!!
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Judith,

Robert W.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Chris takes very good care of us is friendly, explains servicing and problems
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Robert,
Thank you for the 5 star review. Thank you for the kind comments about Chris. We all appreciate you. Thanks again and see you soon.

Barbara B.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/06/2018 Category: Service
R. Professional staff and expedient service
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Barbara,

Stephanie C.
Cleveland, TN
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Great Super nice service agent, quick service
I absolutely love this dealership. Very friendly, super quality service, dont haggle you, S
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Stephanie,
Thank you for the 5 star review. Thank you for the great comments. We all appreciate you. Thanks again and see you soon.

Tony M.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Brent
Very friendly, courteous and always in a good mood. Will be back✌🏾

Tony,

Athens, TN
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Great place
Very friendly and helpful staff.
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for the 4 star review. We will work harder on your next visit to earn 5 stars. See you soon.

BT
Belinda T.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Fast, Friendly, and Professional Service
This was my first time to use the Long Hyundai Dealership and I was impressed with how friendly the customer service technician was and by how fast they got me in and out for an oil change, tire rotation, and complete inspection. My car was ready in less than 30 minutes.

Belinda,
Thank you for the 5 star review. Thank you for the kind comments. We all appreciate you. Thanks again and see you soon.

Michael C.

Tielle M.
South Pittsburg, TN
2018 Hyundai Accent
Satisfactory
Fast friendly service and my car got a clean bill of health. Very happy with my accent and the service at Hyundai

Tielle,

TN
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Quick, easy, and friendly service
This was a very pain free maintenance visit, and they worked with me on flexible pick up and drop off times.

BP
Bryant P.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Brett did a great job getting my car taken care of.
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Bryant,

Satisfied Customer
Everyone is super nice and considerate. They do excellent work and get it done in a timely manner.
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Signal Mountain, TN
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Great dealership
Fast efficient and courteous service
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Sally B.
Cleveland, TN
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Blue link
Took a little time to get my new radio in, but it was installed in a few hours just as they said.
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018