Overall Rating 4.0645152/5Overall Rating 4.0645152/5Overall Rating 4.0645152/5Overall Rating 4.0645152/5rating 4.0645152
Overall Rating 2.48387/5Overall Rating 2.48387/5rating 2.48387rating 2.48387rating 2.48387

KD
Kenny D.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
The service guys were on top of it and I wasn't there very long and it was ready to go.

Kenny,
We have an opening - Monday - Friday 4-6pm @ $10.00 per hour.

If you are interested, please contact me.

Kenny,
Thank you for the 5 star review. We all appreciate you. Thanks again and see you soon.

JV
Jim V.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
My service advisor was professional, friendly, and efficient! He did an excellent job promoting the service department and the dealership. Everything he told me was going to happen did happen. I’ll definitely be back!

Jim,

Sandra W.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Volester Oil Change

Sandra,

CD
Christopher D.
Kristin is great!!!!
Kristin was awesome and very helpful. She kept me up to date on my cars progress.

Upsetting start
See previous note
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for contacting us concerning your service experience. Unfortunately this survey reflects on Kristen. We have discussed your concerns with Brent(hat).
Kristens asks if you could please rescore for her. Kristen also asks if you ever need anything please see or contact her and she will always take care of you.

James F.
2012 Hyundai Genesis Co
Missleading
Don't think what they quote you or tell you will be what will really be the cost of any repairs you may need.

James,
Sorry for your recent and only service experience. We informed you of the process the entire time. Your a/c system was completely out of freon.
I am sorry your aftermarket extended warranty does not cover adding freon and dye to the a/c system.
I am sorry your aftermarket extended warranty does not cover impact damage to the condensor.
We  tried to help you.  We are here for you if you ever need us.

Randi B.
Horrible Service Department
Long Hyundai has cause me more grief then anything. I visit the service department twice in a two week time span and they couldn't find source of my concern either time and damaged the vehicle. I have had nothing but problems with my 2016 Sonata and would never recommend the brand to anyone. The aggravation this car has brought over the past 2 years in no way makes up for the "sale" price. Don't buy a Hyundai and certainly don't go to Long Hyundai!

Randi,
Sorry for your recent service experience. We are here for you if you ever need us.

Randi,
Thank you for coming by today. Let me know when you purchase the 2 center caps and I will reimburse you. Also, if you get a rescore....please reconsider. Thank you.

Charles C.
2017 Hyundai Azera
Great.service at.Long
Friendly, helpful, and efficient people

Charles,

2015 Hyundai Elantra
Fast and great service

09/14/2018 Category: Service
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review. We all appreciate you. Thanks again and see you in a few weeks.

Randall S.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Survey
The staff are friendly and appear not to try and pressure to have, a service done on your. That you do not need

Randall,
Thank you for the 4 star review. We will work harder on your next visit to earn 5 stars.

LW
Liane W.
Fort Oglethorpe, GA
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
I love my car and the people at Long Hyundai have always been great, from the sales people to the service department. I have never had a bad experience at Long and I always recommend them.

Liane,
Thank you for the 5 star review. Thank you for the kind comments. We all appreciate you. Thanks again and see you soon.

Matthew S.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Fast Friendly Service
I came in to get my oil changed first thing Saturday morning. Chris was there to make sure they were taking care of all the services I needed. I recommend Hyundai to all of my family and friends.
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Matthew,

GH
Gregory H.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding service
Service was prompt and professional
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Gregory,

KF
Kevin F.
09/08/2018 Category: Service
What makes America great!
Once again perfect customer service.

Kevin,

PC
Portia C.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Long Hyundai service team rocks!

Portia,
Thank you for the 4 star review. Anything less than 5 stars and we have failed. We will work harder on your next visit to earn 5 stars.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Customer comes first attitude
They look after my Genesis like it was their own.

AW
Angila W.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Great experience!
Chris had me in and out in an hour. They were super friendly and helpful!

Angila,

WH
Willard H.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Great place for service
I use Long Hyundia for all my auto service needs. The are honest and reliable. Never any pressure to accept service you don’t feel you need. The service representatives are awesome!

Willard,

Troy B.
Valley Head, AL
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is always really nice and helpful.

Troy,