Overall Rating 4.1470576/5Overall Rating 4.1470576/5Overall Rating 4.1470576/5Overall Rating 4.1470576/5rating 4.1470576
Overall Rating 2.41176/5Overall Rating 2.41176/5rating 2.41176rating 2.41176rating 2.41176

SA
Shamellia A.
Bridgeport, AL
07/19/2019 Category: Service
People here are wonderful and it never takes long for me to get an oil change.

MJ
Michael J.
Bridgeport, AL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/17/2019 Category: Service
They are open Saturday
Long Hyundai is open on Saturday’s and I really appreciate how they go the extra mile to help their customers. I always get good car service and the staff is helpful.
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Michael,
Thank you for the 5 star review. Thank you for the kind comments.
We all appreciate you. Thanks again and see you soon.

Dale L.
Soddy Daisy, TN
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Problem with the door handle button
I have had my car in 3 times and the last time they had it 3 days. They have replaced the exterior door handle 1 or 2 times. The button will not unlock the door on the outside. They cannot figure out why. My car is under warranty until 100,000 miles and it is at 90,000 now. I have arthritis and it helps not to have to reach into my pocket to get out the clicker. This problem has been going on for 20,000 - 30,000 miles. The people are nice at the shop but it still does not work and they have told me that they don't know what else to do. The passenger side works.
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Dale,
Thank you for the 5 star review. We all appreciate you. We will figure it out. Brent will reach out Thursday.
Thanks again and see you soon.

Service & Location
Service is great, people are great, facility parking is crowded and location is not well marked. Confusing when arriving for first time. All else is excellent!
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for the 4 star review. Chris and our staff will work harder on your next visit to earn 5 stars. See you soon!

LD
Lissa D.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/16/2019 Category: Service
service techs and manager were polite and informative
I was given a time to arrive and service started at that time. Appreciate timely service. Service manager was polite and answered questions that I had.

Lissa,
Thank you for the 4 star review. Less than 5 and we have failed you. Chris and our staff will work harder on your next visit to earn 5 stars. See you soon.

SF
Stephanie F.
Dalton, GA
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Professional and honest service.
Staff attentive and professional.

Stephanie,
Thank you for the 5 star review. We all appreciate you. Thanks again and see you soon.

Thomas B.
Flat Rock, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/15/2019 Category: Service
This dealership always greets you with a smile. They are always respectful. They are there to serve you. They want to meet your needs to the beat of their abilities.

Thomas,
Thank you for the 5 star review. Thank you for the kind comments. We all appreciate you. Thanks again and see you soon.

LW
Larry W.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/14/2019 Category: Service
Always a good experience
Courteous and professional, the kind of place you want to do business with

Larry,

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Scheduled oil change service
Always a pleasure!

GM
Gwen M.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
The service and staff.
They don't disappoint, the service and staff was great. I made an appoint for my service and it was done in a timely manner and I didn't leave broke.😊

Gwen,
Thank you for the 5 star review. Thank you for the kind comments. We all appreciate you.  Thanks again and see you soon.

Lookout Mountain, GA
Great
They did a good job, and it didn’t take long.
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

ID
Iris D.
oil change
Everything was great. Mr. Davis greeted me very promptly and he also made me aware that my full inspection was due and that I still could schedule it at a later date.
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Iris Davis,
Thank you for the 5 star review. Thank you for kind comments. We all appreciate you. Thanks again and see you soon.

Sandra W.
Hixson, TN
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Long Hyundai Service Department
EXCELLENT Service. I had an appointment at 9AM to drop off for the 30,000 mile service package. They were extremely busy that morning but I needed my car completed and ready to go by 1PM. The service tech told me they would have it ready. They contacted me at 12:45 and it was ready to pick up. EXCELLENT service and they definitely care about their customers!
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

Sandra,
Thank you for the 5 star review. Thank you for the great comments. We all appreciate you. Thanks again and see you soon.

RO
Robert O.
Signal Mountain, TN
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Great Servicemen
Courteous and knowledgeable service men.
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

Robert,

Hixson, TN
07/06/2019 Category: Service
Used my car for personal use
Repair was great, timely, and fair priced but they used my car for personal use (they returned it with a cigarette smelling car seat strapped in the back) and a grease stain where you lower the visor so it is now cosmetically in worse shape than when I sent it in.
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you for contacting us. Please let me know when we can pick up your vehicle and have it cleaned. If the visor can not be cleaned we will replace it. Contact me you are available.

Pikeville, TN
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Its friendly service and you get quality work done for a fraction of other companies costs. Hyundai has made it really easy to get service on my car.

07/03/2019 Category: Service
Sloppy technician,
The dealer was very busy with cars that required maintenance, so there was an understandable wait. I saw my care being driven back to it oil change, so after a few minutes I went outside, stood near the garage door and watched the tech work. The oil was being drained, the tech replaced the filter and finished the work under the SUV and lowered the rack. He then added the oil, got in and started and shut off the engine and checked and added oil to the full line. I checked that it was full when I got home. During this whole event the tech was not wearing any gloves. I had also noted other techs walking past me with very dirty hands and cloths. I understand that's what happens when you work on cars. My tech finished the work and drove the SUV to the waiting area for me to pickup. I was in a hurry so I went in and paid my bill and left. I got home and reached for the door to get out and realized the handle used to pull the door shut had an oily hand print, so did the shift lever and steering wheel. It was not worth my time to go back to dealer to have it cleaned, so I did it myself. There were also oily had prints on the rims where he rotated the tires. I check the oil level and it was fine, but there were oil drips at various places on my engine and around under the hood. These I guess got there when the tech was inserting and removing the funnel used to add oil. The tech should have taken the time to wipe up these areas. Going back to the dirty techs mentioned above. The techs get dirty working on cars. There should be a cover of some sort cover that is put over the seats in the cars. The techs should were gloves when possible and clean their hand before driving the cars. The service writer put a floor mat in my my wife's SUV and other cars when he checked them in. My wife's SUV has black floors and tan cloth seats. I wiped a damp towel over the seat to ensure no oil residue or dirt on the seat. I have brought the SUV to this dealer because we bought it new, its under warranty and I want all work done at a Hyundai dealer. This is the only dealer this SUV has been to. This was the first time I had watched the oil get changed on this SUV. I have watched probably 600,000 miles worth of oil changes being done on my other vehicles over the years and at least 25% of the time I have had to speak up and ask what the tech is doing. They have put in the wrong oil, drained and started to add oil without replacing the filter, over filled the oil, did not put in enough oil, not greasing all the zerks under my trucks. My wife's last car a Sonata, I had the oil change at another service center. I was leaving after it was done being serviced and I got down the road about a 1/4 mile and I got an indication of low oil pressure. I went back and I watched it checked out by the manager, he found that the tech did not install a sleeve that required with that filter. Right after we move to Chattanooga, my wife took her car to another service center, for an oil change and tire rotation. I did not check the oil when she brought it home. she drove it for a week putting on over 150 miles, I was in my garage when she came home from work and head the engine knocking. I check the oil and it was not on the dip stick. This car did not use oil. I took it back to the service center and the manager had to add two quarts of oil to get it to the full mark. Moral of the story, its hard to get good oil change techs.
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you for contacting us. All of our staff will work harder and cleaner for you on your next visit. Please contact me when you are available - we will come pick up your vehicle and have it detailed and return it to you. Thanks again and call me anytime.

James S.
07/03/2019 Category: Service
excellant service
always receive excellent service from Long Hyundai.

James,

Red Bank
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/02/2019 Category: Service
45,000 mile checkup
Didn't take long. Friendly people. Love my car.