Overall Rating 4.0645152/5Overall Rating 4.0645152/5Overall Rating 4.0645152/5Overall Rating 4.0645152/5rating 4.0645152
Overall Rating 2.48387/5Overall Rating 2.48387/5rating 2.48387rating 2.48387rating 2.48387

Dale S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, fast and efficient
I did not have an appointment. I dropped by and they worked me in. I had to wait, but they were able to get me out in a timely manner.

Sherri S.
Ringgold, GA
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly
You don't have to have an appointment for oil changes or anything. They are always fast , friendly and thorough.
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Sherri,
Thank you for the 5 star review. We all appreciate you. Thanks again and see you soon.

Michael C.
Ringgold, GA
12/09/2018 Category: Service
They are fast at getting us in and out
They were very quick at getting us in and out. It was also without an appointment they worked us right in.

Michael,

Constance S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Connie W
My visit went very smoothly! Nice customer service.

Constance,

RD
Rich D.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/07/2018 Category: Service
A dealership you can rely on
Been using Long to keep my 2011 Santa Fe running. The staff are accommodating and "actually" look out for your best interests. Brent and Chris are great to work with.

Rich,
Thank you for the 5 star review. Thank you for the kind comments. We all appreciate you. Thanks again and see you soon.

DK
Don K.
Signal Mountain, TN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Great service on Hyundai’s!
Power reclining function on front passenger seat malfunctioned on Santa Fe. Long Hyundai service served so capably by Brent Davis assessed the issue, obtained the parts necessary to correct the issue, and a very competent technician has my Santa Fe back to factory specs! Overall, a good experience!

Don,

Monteagle, TN
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Terrific service!
So happy to be associated with Long Hyundai. They are terrific!

Stanley B.
Soddy Daisy, TN
2016 Hyundai Accent
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service and knowledgeable staff.

Stanley,

LW
Larry W.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly and professional
Everyone is very nice and helpful. Have been there a handful of times since we moved to Chattanooga two years ago and always find it to be a good experience, and that is not the norm for all dealership service departments. Thank you Long Hyundai, we will be back for our next maintainance and service.

Larry,

Dan P.
12/06/2018
Zak is the best
We have bought 3 cars over 2 years from Zak at Hyundai and each experience was great because of him. He is honest, works hard for a great deal for you, makes sure you understand the process all the way thru. If you need a car an want the best deal in Chattanooga go see Zak and Mike the finance manager at Long of Hyundai. They will make sure you have a great experience. Chris in the service department is also top notch, when we had an issue he gave us a loner free of charge and took great care of our car. 5 star service from Zak and his team.

Dan,
Thank you for the 5 star review. Thank you for the kind comments about Zak, Mike and Chris. We all appreciate you. Thanks again and see you soon.

KD
Kevin D.
12/05/2018
Thank you, Zac!
We thank Zac for his great customer service when buying our vehicle. He is very honest and knows exactly how to handle the deal. He works very hard to make the customer happy.

Kevin,
Thank you for the 5 star review. Thank you for the kind comments about Zac. We all appreciate you. Thanks again and see you soon.

LD
Laura D.
12/05/2018
Zac is a pleasure to deal with!
We have dealt with Zac the last few times in buying a car. We will not go to anyone else when buying a car. Thank you Zac for always making our car buying experience so pleasurable.

Laura,

BD
Bruce D.
Ooltewah, TN
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/04/2018 Category: Service
The service was excellent.
The service was excellent.
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Bruce,

AJ
Alvin J.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Convenience
Efficient and gets the service done quickly.
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Alvin,

Dalton, GA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
12/03/2018 Category: Service
A+
The customer service is amazing!

Flintstone, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Headlamp replcement.
Service completed in a timely manner.

Signal Mountain, TN
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Great
Great

MK
Marcia K.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/01/2018 Category: Service
One of the things I like about the Hyundai dealership is the stability of the employees. In other words, the person that sold me the first Santa Fe still works there.
One of the things I like about the Hyundai dealership is the stability of the employees. In other words, the person that sold me my first 2012 Santa Fe still works there.

My salesman Ardis Toney, is the reason I purchased a 2018 Santa Fe and now I have two vehicles. When the sale was complete he continued to check with me to make sure all was well.
Anytime I called him with questions he took time from what he was doing to make sure my questions were answered.

I love coming to the service department and recognizing the same people who were there for my last service.

I like coming to the service department as soon as they open to beat the crowd, but it has been explained to me that since I am there early I cannot get the complimentary car wash.

As a matter of fact, I have recommend the Santa Fe to two friends and they both bought one from Ardis Toney. I have no problem recommending him as a salesman.

Marcia,
Thank you for the 4 star review. Thank you for the kind comments. Chris and our staff will work harder on your next visit to earn 5 stars.

LT
Leann T.
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Great service at a great price
I always get my 2018 Tucson serviced at Long. Never disappointed. Always great service at a low price
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Leann,

Mary S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Very good service and courteous.
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018