Overall Rating 4.033332/5Overall Rating 4.033332/5Overall Rating 4.033332/5Overall Rating 4.033332/5rating 4.033332
Overall Rating 2.46667/5Overall Rating 2.46667/5rating 2.46667rating 2.46667rating 2.46667

Sally B.
Cleveland, TN
08/17/2018 Category: Service
In and out with friendly people
People are friendly and I'm inand out in just under a hour. Thank you for the amazing treatment.
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Sally,
Thank you for the 5 star review. We all appreciate you. Thanks again and see you soon.

Lewisburg, TN
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, quick, competent!
The service at Hyundai is always quick and efficient and greeted with a smile. I will always take my car to them for servicing. It's also where I bought my first new car as I college student, and I loved everything about the experience and the car. Thank you!
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

JU
Joyce U.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/14/2018 Category: Service
I always feel at home when I had e my car serviced at Long.
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Joyce,

Richard G.
Signal Mountain, TN
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/14/2018 Category: Service
everybody was just so friendiy
You have VERY friendly staff they treat you like they have known you all your life. You are treated like family
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Richard,

PB
Patrick B.
Oil Change
The Hyundai Service Team is great. I have never had a bad experience at their service center. Friendly folks, great service on my vehicles and a comfortable customer waiting area with great coffee.

Patrick,

LR
Linda R.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Always great care
They do great work. Also they treat you like family.

Linda,

WI
William I.
Ooltewah, TN
Attentive service
As with my previous service appointments, I was able to schedule a convenient time easily. My car was ready when promised. The service manager kept me apprised of the work that needed to be done and provided an accurate estimate. The folks at Long are very courteous and accommodating.

William,

AH
April H.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb

April,

Ringgold, GA
Worth it!
Excellent service. Will definitely be returning.
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review. We all appreciate you. Thank again and see you soon.

GZ

Edward M.
Jasper, TN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Long Hyundai is always willing to help...
I have been bringing my 2016 Santa Fe to Long Hyundai for nearly three years. I have always receive prompt, excellent service. In addition, Long Hyundai's service department has often worked on my Santa Fe without an appointment. In addition, Long Hyundai's service department is going to bat for me, regarding a new, defective tire which went flat on me while I was traveling to faraway Wisconsin. That type of assistance is known as "going the extra mile!"
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Edward,
Thank you for the 5 star review. Thank you for the great comments. We all appreciate you. Thanks again and see you soon.

RT

Richard,

LJ
Lynn J.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Everybody in the service department make you feel like you are home. They get you in and out as quick as possible!!
I LOVE my Elantra!!!!!!!!
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Lynn,
Thank you for the 5 star review. Thank you for the awesome comments. We all appreciate you. Thanks again and see you soon.

08/07/2018 Category: Service
Location and convenience
Was satisfied with services being my first time at your business,but was not happy with the grease and oil that was inside the door handle
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review. We all appreciate you.
Let me know - on your next visit a full detail is on us - NO CHARGE.
Thanks again and see you soon.

Matthew H.
Cleveland, TN
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Prompt, friendly service.
I had issues with my first appointment dvd they not only made it right, they changed my oil for free.

Matthew,
Thank you for the 5 star review. We  all appreciate you. Thanks again and see you soon.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Replacement headlight

James W.
Hixson, TN
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Prompt as always
I scheduled an appointment on-line and got to the dealership a few minutes before. In about an hour the oil had been changed, the battery checked and replaced and I was on my way.

James,

Ringgold, GA
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Excellent!
Easy online reservations. Easy drop off & pick up. Great coupons for oil changes and excellent customer service!

SR