ED
Eduardo D.
02/27/2021 Category: Service
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 02/27/2021

Eduardo,
Thank you for the 5 star review. We all appreciate you. Thank you for the feedback. Stay safe and see you soon.

Hixson, TN
02/21/2021 Category: Service
Cleanness
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 02/22/2021

It will only make us better. Stay safe and see you soon.

1. John Rose

KT
Kevin T.
Fort Oglethorpe, GA
2020 Hyundai Kona
02/16/2021 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient staff
I have been several times any where from body repair after an accident to simple things like changing oil. Everyone has always been extremely friendly and very efficient in explaining anything and everything step by step. Super great place for all your needs.
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 02/16/2021

Kevin,
Thank you for the 5 star review. Thank you for the awesome comments. We all appreciate you. Stay safe and see you soon.

Shaina M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/02/2021 Category: Service
A Warm Welcome Back
Whenever me or my daughter gets our car serviced at Long of Chattanooga we are always welcomed with a smile and quick attentiveness. Every service member we’ve had does an exceptional job with even the smallest of task such as filling our air in a tire. We will continue to choose Long of Chattanooga as a service center.
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 02/03/2021

Shaina,
Thank you for the 5 star review. Thank you for the kind comments. We all appreciate you. Stay safe and see you soon.

Henagar, AL
02/01/2021 Category: Service
They did a great job!
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 02/02/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review. We all appreciate you. Stay safe and see you soon.

KK
Kay K.
Dayton, TN
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/31/2021 Category: Service
Quick and courteous makes this the dealership to visit.
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 02/01/2021

Kay,

MK
Marcia K.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/02/2021 Category: Service
Brent was great!
Brent was my service tech that met me when I brought my vehicle in to be serviced because the check engine light was on and I was concerned because my granddaughter also drives the Santa Fe. They found the problem but the part was not in and he made sure I had access to a rental car through Enterprise and he said he would try to get part in the following day which he did. I feel as if he went above and beyond his duty!!! Thanks Brent for all that you did for us!!!

01/29/2021 Category: Service
Disappointed in action of unmasked employee
When service was completed one of your unmasked employees thought me and my granddaughter had left and came out to the area where I had just paid for the service and started to spray something from a can that I assumed was air freshener or Lysol and said out loud, “do you smell that”? He looked over at us surprised we were still in the area because I was at the parts window ordering a part for my drivers side window for the second time and quickly left through the entrance to the garage door! I was highly upset and we left ourselves. Other than this person Long’s service has always been great! and I have always been treated with respect and courteousness.
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 01/30/2021

Marcia,
I am sorry for your service experience. Thank you for the feedback - unfortunately this reflects only on Brent. Anything less than 5 stars and Brent fails. Brent will call you Tuesday and make things right. Again - I am sorry and we will do better to serve you.
Stay safe and see you soon.

2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/27/2021 Category: Service
Professional staff
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 01/28/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review. Thank you for the feedback and kind comments. We all appreciate you. Stay safe and see you soon.

Judy W.
Hixson, TN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/21/2021 Category: Service
Customer service
Excellent customer service and quality service
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 01/22/2021

Judy,

Barry M.
Rossville, GA
01/21/2021
Great job
They got it done they done me right
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 01/22/2021

Barry,

MJ
Michael J.
Bridgeport, AL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Car Maintenance Check up
Flexible hours, and Long Hyundai is open on Saturday.
JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 01/21/2021

Shannon M.
Rossville, GA
01/21/2021 Category: Service
Great job
They got it done they took care of me

01/17/2021 Category: Service
Normally i get great service
Something went wrong leaking oil all in my garage

Shannon,
I am sorry for your service experience. Anything less than 5 stars - Brent fails. Brent will call you this morning. We will come get your vehicle, repair what is leaking and return it. We will also clean the garage. Brent will call and make things right. Please contact us anytime.

Thank you.

JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 01/19/2021

Good Morning,
I tried to reach you. Brent will call you this morning. We need to make things right. Anything less than 5 stars and have failed you. Please allow us an opportunity to make things right.
Thank you.

JOHN R., Parts and Service Director from Long Hyundai responded on 01/20/2021

Shannon,
Thank you for speaking with Brent. Anything less than 5 STARS - Brent fails. We will make things right. We are all sorry.
Thank you for being a great customer. We appreciate you.

Michael M.
Soddy Daisy, TN
01/15/2021
Sales at Long Hyundai
Mike was great today. In and out in about an hour. Bought a Hyundia Kona. They went to Nashville and picked it up, brought in back, cleaned it up, and still picked it up today. What a team. Everything went great. Thanks Team.

Michael,
Thank you for the 5 star review. Thank you for the kind comments.  We all appreciate you. Stay safe and see you soon.

Drucilla L.