Louies Auto Body

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Jhan K. on 03/21/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"DO NOT PATRONIZE THIS BUSINESS!"
Well! I have a tale to tell and its not a good one. I have lived in South Chicago where Louie's is located for years. I remember when the uncle owned it and the place was shut down for being a front for drug dealing. When Tony and crew first reopened, they were known for doing excellent work at fair prices but that seems to have gone the way of the landline phone.

Tony has always had a sucky attitude and a case of an extremely swelled head but since the work was good I always ignored it. Today he was such an a$$ and so unprofessional that I need to warn people.

I have driver side damage to my door and because the door won't open, I have to crawl out of the passenger side to exit the vehicle. I pulled up into the driveway of Louies where Tony was standing about five feet away talking to another customer. He saw my car, ignored it and turned to go inside. In an effort to get his attention so that I could discuss the business of getting my car fixed, I tapped the horn. He couldn't see the damage on the drivers side and before we could say anything, he gave a smart remark that "this ain't a drive thru like Burger King", with an ugly smirk on his face. My fiance was trying to tell him why I couldn't exit the vehicle and all he managed to say was "sir..." and Mr. Big Head Honcho just went off. Instead of just walking over to the car so that we could discuss business, he insulted us to the maximum.

Then he threatened us and HE CALLED US NIG--. Mind you, I have been doing business with them for years and I never knew they were racist Mexican Americans toward African American clientele. I was so shocked and dumbfounded that it took a few minutes to start the car and leave. He is lucky that my fiance is a gentleman but no one has to endure this!
DO NOT PATRONIZE THIS BUSINESS AND ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE AFRICAN AMERICAN. Their work was good in the beginning but they have succumbed to a case of massive EGO and they have fallen off and charge astronomical amounts for funky attitudes and shoddy work that takes forever to complete...
Service Date: 03/21/2017