LD
Louise D.
11/08/2019
My experiences with Love's Valero have always been positive. When my car wouldn't start, they came to the house to jump start me and then at the shop, they determined that my battery was not putting out sufficient power which resulted in a new battery. When my "check engine" light came on, they quickly diagnosed that it was due to my gas cap not being properly tightened. All of my maintenance is performed at Love's Valero and service is always courteous and the staff is respectful. I feel that they go out of their way to be helpful!

LR
Lisa R.
10/23/2019
Excellent Professional Service
The service experience was excellent and everyone I encountered at Love's Valero was highly professional and extremely friendly.

While we only needed a small job (tire balancing), Javier honored our appointment time, and turned the work around within a very short time frame - within 45 minutes to be exact, which included test driving on the highway. Javier could have charged us for the whole hour, but, was very honest and prorated the hourly rate, which is pretty much unheard of these days.

With our previous mechanic, we were lucky to get the vehicle back on the same day even for small jobs and we always felt overcharged - so this was quite a refreshing change.

Services rendered were itemized very clearly on the Sales Receipt. Javier also listed suggestions on the receipt for next steps for maintenance work that should be taken care of in the near future.

A very positive experience and we will definitely be back! I highly recommend Love's Valero to anyone looking for a new auto repair shop.
Javier M. from Love's Valero responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you Lisa, it was a pleasure meeting you and we're extremely grateful for the business.

PZ
Paul Z.
10/04/2019
Outstanding service
Easy to make appointment. Great work and clean.
Javier M. from Love's Valero responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you Paul, we greatly appreciate your business!

Sarah B.
09/28/2019
Super reliable
I know I can trust Javier to be frank about what my car needs. What I appreciate especially is that he not only treats problems that arise, but he warns me about potential issues so I have the time to prepare financially for upcoming repairs. I highly recommend Love’s Valero.
Javier M. from Love's Valero responded on 10/02/2019

Sarah, glad we can help keep your vehicles running in tip top shape. We truly appreciate your business. Thanks again!

DI
David I.
Honda Ridgeline
08/27/2019
Ridgeline
I’ve been bringing our vehicles to Javier ever since we moved to Bernardsville two years ago..ALWAYS honest and great service..My truck has well over 200,000 miles and has never ran better!
Javier M. from Love's Valero responded on 10/02/2019

Dave, glad we can always help. We truly appreciate the business.

IS
Irene S.
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Irene said the business was the best repair business she has ever gone to.

Ben M.
Chatham, NJ
Mazda CX-5
08/03/2019
Never disappointed
They know what they are doing. They explain and recommend services that will extend the life of your car. I always leave satisfied

Katina M.
Whitehouse Station, NJ
INFINITI QX60
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Katina said this business did every thing correctly. They had great service.

Somerset, NJ
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
07/11/2019
Very friendly and attentive service
The mechanic named Javier helped my daughter and I with an issue we were having with a tire. He ordered the part we needed and helped us the following day. He was very friendly and very attentive with his service. I have also used him for issues with my truck and had the same experience.

Jaguar X-TYPE
07/10/2019
Taking care...
Super nice and efficient. Knowledgeable about Jaguars...caring too! Glad they are taking care of my car!

Simon S.
Woodhaven, NY
07/05/2019
Replace rutors and brakes
Very good service i

Toyota Tundra
06/29/2019
Highly recommend this garage
The guys have been looking after my Toyota Tundra for the last 2 years. I am extremely happy with the service, communication and value for money. Highly recommend them

Carolyn C.
Dodge Durango
05/09/2019
Oil Change
As usual, Loves provided a convenient appointment, quick turn around and great overall checkup of my vehicle!
Thank you!

DI
David I.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/27/2019
Nissan Parhfinder
As ALWAYS .. quick and professional service.

HP
Hye P.
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Hye said she would recommend this business for service.

NF
Nestor F.
02/16/2019
convenience
friendly and knowledgeable they where able explain what the problem was and fix in an appropriate time

GB
Graham B.
Buick LaCrosse
02/11/2019
Reliable
The quality of the work at Love's is always good. They meet their price and time commitments and are very easy to work with. I find them very reliable.

Marion B.
Chevrolet Sonic
02/05/2019
Great mechanics. Always reliable
Great service, reliable always.

AD
Anthony D.
02/02/2019
Great service !!
Great service at the Bernardsville Valero. I’m a new customer and the experience was fast and very convenient. Thank you guys !
No more Mavis for me . Valero!!!

Mercedes-Benz E350
01/21/2019
Honest- reasonable prices- good work
Staff and the owner are polite and courteous. Service is always excellent and timely. They are honest and prices are reasonable.