Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

JY
James Y.
Porsche Cayenne
04/30/2018
Great job by a great staff ! Humble, professional and very courteous !
Very service oriented !

Thank you for your great spirit and efforts !

Blessings,
Dr James Yanney

SI
STACY I.
Huger, SC
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
03/20/2018
Great Place friendly atmosphere
Took my truck in for an oil change and the wait time was not long at all. Very friendly staff.

HK
Harold K.
01/19/2018
I scheduled service To have my B level service taken care of along with minor incidents that needed attention including but not limited to a side light and a strut

They found the bearings to be in disrepair and all services were performed the car runs brand new greatly appreciated the effort

HH
Henry H.
11/13/2017
Excellant service,fair prices,always make sure you have transporstion.
I always enjoy going there for service. Tip my Hat to Richard who always follows up on every detail.

MN
Micheal N.
BMW 135i
10/25/2017
Great service all around
I bought my car from Luxury Cars of Charleston about six months ago and recently took it in to be checked over and made ready for some winter driving. They serviced it while I waited in their comfy lounge. The great news is that everything is fine, and they didn't try to upsell me anything or suggest needless repairs. The final bill was a pleasant surprise--under $100.

Joyce A.

William N.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
10/12/2017
Richard!
Thanks to all for your help,

Steven B.
Summerville, SC
09/13/2017
Awesome Service
Richard and his team are true pros. I will only bring my S Class here.

Micheal M.
Sullivans Island, SC
09/03/2017
Brake replacement
I thought the charges for a simple brake job were extraordinarily high.
Elaine L. from Luxury Cars of Charleston Service & Sales responded on 10/23/2017

Dear Mr. M.....
I apologize for the delayed response.
When you brought your Audi in for service we did an oil service and replaced the front pads and rotors.  We use OEM parts, full synthetic oil,  and use an A level technician to perform the services.  Our markup on parts is below industry standards and the labor charge is far below all others in Charleston.
You have been a valued customer of Luxury Cars of Charleston and appreciate your business.  We always let the customer know what the job is estimated to cost and make all efforts to stay within those limits.

Elaine Laine

HH
Henry H.
08/14/2017
Friendly Sales and service.
Fair trade-in prices. Fair prices on used cars. Good service department. Make every effort to correct any problems with your new car.
The owner even answers the phone.

Brooke M.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
07/31/2017
Service B
Great experience...Got an appointment quickly and was able to drop my car off first thing in the morning- Richard provided me with a loaner so I was not inconvenienced. The service was fast and half the price I was quoted for the same service at another dealership.

Donnia R.
07/20/2017
Recent Service
The service team is always prompt and courteous. I like that I can always schedule an appointment without difficulty and leave in a timely manner. I also like that cold bottled water is available as well as coffee (although I don't drink coffee :). My only suggestion would be to improve the television system in the waiting area. Patrons who don't bring reading or other materials while waiting for service cannot watch the TV due to its poor reception. I never see coming for service as a daunting task because they are generally so prompt.

RK

gig m.
Johns Island, SC
Lexus LX 570
06/26/2017
Prompt, friendly, personal and honest.
What a refreshing feeling to find a business for my car service and repair that is trustworthy and provides excellent work.

Doc M.
Hollywood, SC
Infiniti G35
06/21/2017
Service Department
Richard and the entire service team are awesome. They go above and offer quality service and reliability.

WE
W E.
06/15/2017
A++++ All around
This will be my 3rd car from LCC. They have an incredible employees that treat you like family. The customer service is top notch and you never feel pressured. I will be back again and again. Thank you Mr. Laine and your team for everything!

GW
George W.
Mercedes-Benz E550
06/11/2017
Regular service
As always the work was well done at a reasonable price. Richard listens and give attention to requests without doing what is not needed.

HK
Harold K.
06/01/2017
Aux Battery
All was excellent except the usually wash the car, that did not happen this time

Jon W.
Duxbury, MA
05/17/2017
Top notch dealer best in charleston
Bought a Benz from Toni and Richard AAA folks with great products and a great team