Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

STEVE S.
Ford Crown Victoria
02/17/2019
They are straight shooters
Good local mechanics are hard to find.
Joe D. from Dinkins Auto Service responded on 02/18/2019

Thanks Steve for being such a great customer, we really appreciate your business!

JOHN W.
Nissan Murano
02/09/2019
Dinkins provides great service and doesn’t try to up sell you on anything. I’ve had several cars serviced by them and consistently get the same great service!
Joe D. from Dinkins Auto Service responded on 02/11/2019

Thanks John for the awesome review, it is our pleaseure to help you!

AR
ALEX R.
Dodge Dakota
02/04/2019
These guys are Fantastic! The service is fast, friendly and affordable.
I use Dinkins Auto Service for both of our vehicles, BMW Z3 and Dodge Pick up truck. They service both very well, never over charging on any repairs needed. Last year we blew the motor in the pick up and Dinkins was able to replace it with a used one, very reasonably and fast. Still loving the new lease on life for my Dodge. Thanks guys
Joe D. from Dinkins Auto Service responded on 02/05/2019

Alex, thank your for the wonderful review, very glad we could help you with your vehicles now and in the future!

02/03/2019
Good local business with qualified people that understand what you need. Good service they deliver on time
Joe D. from Dinkins Auto Service responded on 02/05/2019

Thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate your business!

RF
ROBERT F.
Mercedes-Benz C280
01/26/2019
Good communication about estimates. No surprises when paid bill
Happy with service, reasonable costs. Would definitely recommend.
Joe D. from Dinkins Auto Service responded on 01/30/2019

Robert, thanks for the awesome review, it was our pleasure to help you!

VK
Vince K.
Buick LeSabre
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Vince said the employees were friendly. They completed service in a timely manner.
Joe D. from Dinkins Auto Service responded on 01/30/2019

Vince, thank you for the great review, so glad we could help you and look forward to helping you agian in the future!

KD
KATHY D.
Volvo S40
01/24/2019
Honest and reliable
Volvo work is superior. Always accurate on quoted price and keeps you informed if there are any changes. Denise is great to work with.
Joe D. from Dinkins Auto Service responded on 01/30/2019

Kathy, You are a great customer and hope to continue to have your business in the future! Thanks for the awesome review

JON M.
01/21/2019
Superb in a pinch !
Denise and the crew were there for me when I was in a real jam. I’m a new resident of James Island and they’re patience and understanding of my situation went beyond expectations. Excellent customer service !
Joe D. from Dinkins Auto Service responded on 01/22/2019

Jon, thanks for the awesome review, so glad we could help you and look forward to serving you again in the future!

01/13/2019
Honest service
I Have been getting honest straight forward service since y wife suggested we take her car there. The only words I can use are good people great service.
Joe D. from Dinkins Auto Service responded on 01/14/2019

Thanks Mr. Froehlich for the great review, we really appreciate your business!

JERRY P.
Nissan Sentra
12/25/2018
Neighborhood garage
Dinkins is a small, locally owned garage. Their customer service is good. I’ve used them twice and they have my car ready on time. No surprises. I’ll continue to use them. It’s nice to have a local garage without having to get ripped off by a dealer. 4 1/2 stars.
Joe D. from Dinkins Auto Service responded on 12/26/2018

Jerry, thanks for the great review, we really appreciate your business!

AD
ALEX D.
Acura 3.5RL
12/19/2018
Dinkins always tries to fit you in!
On 2 occasions I was in a bind and Dinkins fit me in to resolve my auto problems!
Joe D. from Dinkins Auto Service responded on 12/20/2018

Alex, thanks for the awesome review, your business is greatly appreciated!

QF
Quinn F.
Volvo XC70
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Quinn said the service was really great. The employees solved her vehicles issue.
Joe D. from Dinkins Auto Service responded on 01/07/2019

Thanks Quinn for the great review. We really appreciate your business!

JUDITH C.
Volvo S70
12/15/2018
very honest and trustworthy
My car would not start. they could have done any number of repairs that I did not need, but instead, checked everything and gave me suggestions so that I would not have the problem again.
Joe D. from Dinkins Auto Service responded on 12/20/2018

Thanks for the great review, your business is greatly appreciated

DF
DEBBIE F.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
12/11/2018
Dinkins Auto Service
I don’t often write reviews but my experience with Dinkins Auto was so phenomenal thst I just had to! We haven 3 cars that we now take only to Dinkins. They are up front and do not try to upsell repair services. They Have specialists thst can work on foreign cars as well as a Honda specialist! Perfect for our needs. Even the tow truck drivers have had excellent feedback on Diinkins! We would go to anyone else!!
Joe D. from Dinkins Auto Service responded on 12/12/2018

Debbie, thanks for the great review, we really appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future!

DENISE M.
Chevrolet Colorado
12/11/2018
Best Service ever!
Merry Christmas to the best auto service team ever.
Joe D. from Dinkins Auto Service responded on 12/12/2018

Denise, thanks for all your business and Merry Christmas to you too!

JO
John O.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
John said they didn't try to sell him extra services. They diagnosed the problem perfectly and fixed it at a reasonable price.
Joe D. from Dinkins Auto Service responded on 12/12/2018

John, thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate your business

Angelo M.
Nissan NV200
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Angelo said they are 110 percent happy with them.
Joe D. from Dinkins Auto Service responded on 12/12/2018

Angelo, thanks so much for the wonderful review, we really appreciate your business!

DT
Dean T.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Dean said they are great and a person couldn't ask for better mechanics. He said they take very good care of their customers.
Joe D. from Dinkins Auto Service responded on 11/15/2018

Dean, Thanks for the awesome review, It's customers like you that keep us in business!

DE
Daniel E.
Dodge Durango
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said his wife took the vehicle in, and she didn't think the lady at the counter was very friendly. He was referred to this business by his brother, and he would recommend it, himself.

Donald H.
Mount Pleasant, SC
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Donald said he cannot say anything wrong about the business. They were unable to fix his problem.
Joe D. from Dinkins Auto Service responded on 11/15/2018

Donald, Thanks for the review!