Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 4.2608696/5Overall Rating 4.2608696/5Overall Rating 4.2608696/5Overall Rating 4.2608696/5rating 4.2608696
Overall Rating 2.37778/5Overall Rating 2.37778/5rating 2.37778rating 2.37778rating 2.37778

GF
Gerard F.
Service writer/manager Tom
Great service friendly curteous and work done in a timely manner
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

GERARD THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT 5 STAR SURVEY.  WE ARE COMMITTED TO GETTING YOUR CAR OUT IN A TIMELY MATTER

Pine Brook, NJ
Professionalism personified
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE 5 STAR SURVEY.  WE APPRECIATE THE GREAT COMMENTS

KL
Kenneth L.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Tuscan man
Friendly people who remember you and work hard to satisfy you
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

KENNETH, THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT 5 STAR SURVEY.  WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR THE KIND WORDS

CP
Constanto P.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
I purchase my car here. I was always treated with respect,courtesy and consideration, specially by mr.thomas Nesbit,great service advisor.
I purchase my car here.I was always treated with respect, consideration and courtesy, specially by Mr. Thomas Nesbit, great service advisor.

CONSTANTO, THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT 5 STAR SURVEY

East Orange, NJ
Service Department
Excellent service.

THANK YOU FOR THE 5 STAR SURVEY WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

Kearny, NJ
Wouldn't fix my recall unless I paid $125 diagnostic, service is below par
My car had an airbag warning light which was to my knowledge related to a recall having to do with the airbag clockspring, about 6 months ago I went to get it checked and was told I needed to pay $125 diagnostic fee, which I could not at the moment. Which means i drove after leaving the dealer with a recall NOT fixed I drove almost a year with this recall still active. Now about 1 week ago I went in for service because my car was stalling while stopped at lights, the tachometer was not working intermittently and the car was getting about 15 MPG. They "inspected" it and test drove it and said there were no issues and they said because the check engine light was not on they could not diagnose further. The following day I spent almost $200 trying to solve the issue by getting new spark plugs and a fuel injection cleaning at the local oil change spot I go to regularly. After changing the spark plugs I explained to them the issue i was having, they connected a diagnostic computer ( no check engine light was on at the moment) and they showed me the computer reading a code "P0335", they explained to me it was a crank shaft position sensor. When I googled this code I found that all the symptoms my car was having were related to this sensor issue. I ended up changing this and doing the work myself with my 70 year old father who was a mechanic to save money and time.I am not one to complain usually, but the reason i got this car in the 1st place was so under the assumption that a new car should not give you any significant trouble. Since ive had this car, it has given me the same problems that some 2002 used car would give me ( Starter died after a few years, tires were garbage and wasted after 6 month of use, brakes were shot also within the first 6 months) i could go on but my memory isn't that good. I originally wanted to trade my car in at your dealer for a newer Hyundai but i do not want to go through all this hassle and poor service all over again. With all this said I highly regret purchasing this Hyundai Elantra and will be selling it soon and NEVER getting a Hyundai again, or visiting this dealer for anything at all.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Good afternoon i have read your survey and have a few questions and would like to go over some things with you.  Please let me know a good time to contact you, or you can contact me.  My information is below

VA
Victor A.
Efficiency
Great dealership! everybody is very attentive. Would reccomend anytime.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT SURVEY.  WE ARE STRIVING FOR 5 STARS ON EVERY VISITS AND ANY INPUT WOULD BE EXTREMELY HELPFUL IN ACHIEVING THAT

John F.
Kenilworth, NJ
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Good business practices!
Reliable service wth friendly staff to assist your needs.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT 5 STAR SURVEY.  WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

Mariann M.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Great Service, got me in, did the work and got out pretty fast.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

MARIANN THANK YOU FOR THE 5 STAR SURVEY WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

Joseph K.
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/08/2018 Category: Service
My first service
I found the service to be both friendly and efficient. The staff was very friendly while providing coffee and bagels. The waiting area was very comfortable. The service was very efficient and effective.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

JOSEPH, THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT 5 STAR SURVEY.  WE VALUE YOUR TIME AND TRY TO PROVIDE ENOUGH AMENITIES TO KEEP YOU COMFORTABLE

NK
Nina K.
Belleville, NJ
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/08/2018 Category: Service
accessibility to home
Oil change only for first service. Thought it would be done faster than time we waited
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

NINA, I AM SORRY YOU FEEL THE TIME WAS LONG.  WE DO MORE THAN AN OIL CHANGE.  WE ARE CHECKING THE COMPUTER SYSTEM FOR UPDATES ALSO WITH A FEW OTHER THINGS.  WE WANT TO MAKE SURE YOUR CAR IS RUNNING AT TOP OPTIMIZATION

2010 Hyundai Accent
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Every time i take my car to Lynnes the service i receive gets better and better.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE HIGH PRAISE.  WE TRY TO IMPROVE OUR SERVICE EVERY DAY

OS
Omish S.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly and my car gets serviced quickly and efficiently. What more is there to say?

OMISH, THANK YOU FOR THE KIND WORDS.  WE APPRECIATE YOU

GB
Giovanni B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Bad management
Who ever the sales manager and service managers are; they are the most unprofessional people I’ve come across. Not only they treat you bad but they also insult you. I wish I knew their names but they wouldn’t give it to me. It’s sad when the regular employees there are great! When trying to fix my issue they were helpful but when they needed managers to get involved it was a shit show.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

WE APOLIGIZE FOR THE PROBLEM THAT YOU HAD .  I WILL HAVE MY COORDINATOR CONTACT YOU

JV
Jorge V.
Parlin, NJ
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Good
Good work

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT 5 STAR SURVEY

Henry R.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Great quick service
My third service there and can’t complain

HENRY THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT SURVEY.  WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

Clifton, NJ
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/03/2018 Category: Service
REALLY I TRUST IN SERVICE LYNNES HYUNDAI OFFER
Since I bought a Hyundai from Lynnes always I continue receiving good service from them.
In all times I had a good service and after it my car was working very well and safe.
I recommend Lynnes Hyundai to have any service to your hyundai car.

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT SURVEY.  WE TRIED HARD TO EARN YOUR TRUST