Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 4.2444431/5Overall Rating 4.2444431/5Overall Rating 4.2444431/5Overall Rating 4.2444431/5rating 4.2444431
Overall Rating 2.38636/5Overall Rating 2.38636/5rating 2.38636rating 2.38636rating 2.38636
Latest Review 21 minutes ago

EA
Ellen A.
West Orange, NJ
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Love Lynne's Service
Love the service at Lynnes. Staff is very professional and I have the utmost confidence in their service.

GC
Girish C.
Secaucus, NJ
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Prompt service
Vehicle was serviced promptly.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Girish thank you for the FIVE Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and lare glad the service was to your liking

MJ
Myriam J.
Secaucus, NJ
The People!
The people at this dealership make it great! During my last visit, I was greeted from the parking lot with a smile. The gentleman who held the door open for me in a simple act of kindness. My service clerk explained and re-explained the service and costs to me. I informed someone in a uniform that there were no hand towels in the ladies restroom; he had it handled right away. I have to say I had great reluctance going in for service given the terrible experience I had at Potamkin Hyundai. I thought as a woman they would try to take advantage of my lack of car knowledge. Lynnes was professional, polite, and efficient. I would go there again and recommend it.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for the FIVE Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward serving you for many years to come

DE
Douglas E.
Orange, NJ
Great Svc
Only had an oil change this time, however wait time was very short and an honest service check. Thought I would need a tire rotation, but the check indicated I didn't: and it wasn't pushed on me.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for the FIVE Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have YOU as a fantastic customer

LT
Linda T.
Nutley, NJ
Service Representative
I was greeted by the Service Writer. He exhibited excellent customer service to me. He was very sincere and genuine. Throughout my visit he asked me if there was anything I needed. I gave the Assitant Manager my feedback. He deserves recognition for his exemplary performance!
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for the FOUR Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward serving you

Deirdre M.
Montclair, NJ
First Oil Change
The service was good. Personalities of the staff is better though!
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

thank you for the FOUR star survey.  we appreciate the time you took in taking the survey

Mark H.
Clifton, NJ
Extended Family
Everyone is always courteous and approachable, always available to answer any questions. They truly understand the importance of providing stellar customer service and building long term relationships.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the FIVE star survey.  we try to make all customers like our extended families

Saddle Brook, NJ
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Starting with the initial phone contact for an appointment and right through to cozy waiting area, they were courteous and professional.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the FIVE star survey. we try to make it as easy as possible

Dayana S.
Newark, NJ
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Great, thorough, and quick service!
Love this place and my Hyundai vehicle!
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Dayana, thank you for the FIVE star survey.  It is a pleasure to have you as our customer

EG
Eliezer G.
Passaic, NJ
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Good Job
My car is working in perfect condition, and the problem is discontinue.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Eliezer I am glad we were able to handle and fix your problem.  We try our best to handle all situations

AR
Antonio R.
Livingston, NJ
Oil Change
Oil change shouldn't take 1 1/2 hours when you have a scheduled appointment.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Antonio thank you for the five star survey.  You are right it should not take 1 1/2 hours for an oil change, but things do happen that make this happen

Stuart W.
Caldwell, NJ
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Do not use this service department or dealership
Do not use this service department or dealership.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Stuart sorry you seemed to have had a bad experience.  we would like to know more information and we will contact you shortly

Damien C.
Roselle, NJ
2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
09/15/2018 Category: Service
It was pretty convenient not much hassle for an oil change
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Damien Thank you for the FIVE Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you. Have a great week

Belleville, NJ
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Quick and easy
Had a full 18 month service. Dropped my car off at 830 and received the call it was ready for pick up at 1045. Appreciate the quick service as no one wants to be without their car all day!
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the FIVE Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. It is wonderful to have you as a customer and look foward to serving you in the future

JU
Jaishin U.
Fort Lee, NJ
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/14/2018 Category: Service
so fast and good ...and kind and thank you Thomas.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Jaishin thank you for the FIVE Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a valued  customer and look forward serving you in the future

DJ
Deborah J.
East Orange, NJ
2007 Hyundai Sonata
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service from the service dept!!
Brake light and ESC light were staying on. Saw oil under car as well. service dept dx the problem and asst svc dept mgr, mr nesbit, carefully explained the services that i needed. mr nesbit was fantastic. He was very professional and courteous and gave me the bottom line. I asked for smelling salts, but i had confidence in mr nesbit that my car would be expertly fixed. He also went the extra mile and offered me a lift back home via an extremely polite employee, mr presser. A few days later, I was also given a loaner since the repairs would take longer than expected. Thanks mr nesbit!
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for the FIVE Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate the compliments. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward serving you

GR
Gary R.
Bloomfield, NJ
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Very nice place for service
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Gary, Thank you for the FIVE Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward serving you

CD
Curt D.
East Orange, NJ
Service department
Tom was very helpful this is the 2nd occasion I had to deal with him and he maintains his professionalism.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for the FOUR Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a valued customer and look forward serving you again

EA
Emeline A.
Nutley, NJ
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is very friendly and attentive.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

EMELINE Thank you for the FIVE Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward serving you HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

RL
Rivka L.
New York, NY
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service, Timely Fashion
Brought my car in for routine service and some rattling noise. Service was completed, I was informed of any additional work that was necessary, quoted prices and was able to pick up my car later on the same day! A satisfied customer is a happy customer!
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Rivka thank you for the FOUR Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward serving you for many years