Overall Rating 4.4067793/5Overall Rating 4.4067793/5Overall Rating 4.4067793/5Overall Rating 4.4067793/5rating 4.4067793
Overall Rating 2.293104/5Overall Rating 2.293104/5rating 2.293104rating 2.293104rating 2.293104

AC

THANK YOU ALVIN.  PERSONAL CARE IS OUR NUMBER PRIORITY

James F.
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Service review
Techs break things and try to hide it
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

I DO APOLOGIZE ABOUT YOUR LAST VISIT.  WE NORMALLY WILL OWN UP TO OUR MISTAKES.  WE WILL CONTACT YOU SHORTLY

ZL
Zena L.
Caldwell, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service and Friendly Staff
Everyone at the dealership is friendly and helpful.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT 5 STAR SURVEY.  WE TRY TO BE THE FRIENDLIEST STAFF AROUND

GA
Gloria A.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
My Lynnes Hyundai Car Service
Lynnes Hyundai car service is the way to go! I have had service on numerous occasions from Lynnes Hyundai and have left feeling greatly appreciative of the work done on my car by these folks. The service folks are experienced, gifted and talented and they know what they are doing. The last time I visited and had work done, I also received a car wash complimentary of Lynnes Hyundai. Way to go Lynnes Hyundai! Love you guys!
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT 5 STAR SURVEY.  HERE AT LYNNES HYUNDAI WE STRIVE FOR 5 ON EVERY VISITS

Bruce S.
Teaneck, NJ
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Professional & Courteous
I am a multi-return customer to Lynnes Hyundai for both cars and service. I find their employees and service courteous , friendly and professional.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

BRUCE THANK YOU WE APPRECIATE YOUR LOYALTY AD LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT VISIT

AA
Arnold A.
Livingston, NJ
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Nothing special
The purchase of my vehicle was smooth, but there is really no advantage in bringing the vehicle back for service. I feel that from now on I will bring it to my local service center where I have a mechanic I trust and will cost less than the dealer.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

I AM SORRY THAT SALES DID NOT EXPLAIN THIS PROPERLY TO YOU  AT TIME OF SALES.  WE CAN ONLY GO BY WANT IS SUPPOSED TO BE SAID AT TIME OF SALE.  WE WILL CONTACT YOU FOR FURTHER CLARIFICATION

LK
Linda K.
West Orange, NJ
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Great Service / Great staff
Always great service and pleasant staff. Tom in service was a great help in getting my car repaired in a very timely manner. He found the problem and handled it Quickly.
Thank You for a GREAT service !!!
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

LINDA THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT 5 STAR SURVEY.  WE APPRECIATE THE GREAT COMMENTS AND LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN THE FUTURE

WH
Walter H.
Newark, NJ
Professional,and kind
Very professional and very informative
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

WALTER THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT 5 STAR SURVEY.  COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY TO HAPPINESS

GH
Glenn H.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Staff were very helpful, courteous and professional. Excellent communication with me and did not try to push additional services. Highly recommend.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Glenn thank you for the great 5 star survey.  here at lynnes hyundai we love communicating with our customers

SP
Sandra P.
New York, NY
NOT CONFIDENT
Went for a recall, by the way, second one since purchase of my 2017 Sonata,and routine oil change. My Vehicle is still stating my car needs to be serviced soon and the tire pressure on one of my tires is low. This was supposed to be checked and handled.
Not confident with what was done. Not sure it was.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

i am sorry about the tire pressure we will contact you shortly to fix these problems

Joseph D.
Nutley, NJ
2013 Hyundai Veloster
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Service was great
Good service.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT 5 STAR SURVEY.  WE APPRECIATE THE TIME YOU TOOK TO FILL IT OUT

Carlos M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Great and fast service
I think the title says it all. Great and fast service. That's all I need when I go to a dealership.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Carlos, thank you for the great 5 star survey.  here at lynnes Hyundai we value your time as much as you do

Joseph B.
Kenilworth, NJ
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient
Friendly and efficient service
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT 5 STAR SURVEY.  AS WE LIKE TO SAY HERE AT LYNNES HYUNDAI "WE STRIVE FOR FIVE"

CP
Constanto P.
Nutley, NJ
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Personal attention
Great people and a reliable place to do business. I bought my car from them and will repeat business in the future. my thanks to mr Nesbit for his attention and concern
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

CONSTANTO, I AM VERY HAPPY TO HERE YOU RECEIVED SUCH GREAT SERVICE FROM MR NESBIT.  HE TRULY CARES FOR HIS CUSTOMERS

MT
Michelina T.
West Caldwell, NJ
Fixing the problem
Fixing the problem

UNHAPPY
UNHAPPY
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

once again we are sorry about the cracked windshield and scratches and we have made arrangements to make amends for our mistakes.  however as fas as having the car for a month we cannot control the release of some parts and did put you in a loaner car which was scheduled for someone else

GC
Gerard C.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Everyone top great attentive and sincere
Great
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Gerard, thank you for the great 5 start survey.  We value our customers and treat them that way

LN
Lisa N.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Service the way you want it
Hi, I'd like to extend kudos to Kelli G who explains any additional services needed, gets answers from the technicians, finds out what entries on the evaluation forms mean, and makes me feel like she's looking out for me.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Lisa, thank you for the great 5 star survey.  We are extremely happy to have Kelli as one of our advisors.  i will show her how much you and the rest of her customers appreciate her

KV
Kosta V.
Roseland, NJ
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Excellence
The quality and the time for service is great.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

KOSTA THANK YOU FOR THE 5 STAR SURVEY.  HERE AT LYNNES HYUNDAI WE VALUE YOUR TIME AS MUCH AS YOU DO

Clifton, NJ
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/28/2019 Category: Service
In general good service
I recommend this facility to receive a service for your car.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

thank you for the great survey and recommendation. that is the highest praise we can get

Shashawn W.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Thomas in the service department
He was very professional, remembered me from my last visit and reassured me that my needs would be meet, and they were. Thanks Thomas your awesome
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

shashawn thank you for the great 5 star survey.  we are very pleased to have Thomas here, he is extremely well liked