4.6

AW
Attianna W.
The LIES
Do your research and get a second opinion. They will try to take advantage of you and scam you out of more money!!
FELICIA R. from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/23/2020

Thank you for letting us know how your experience was during your service visit with us. It seems like we have fell short of our company goal of 100% customer satisfaction, and I apologize. With the additional information you have provided, I will be looking into this personally. We take customer service very seriously here. I hope you reach out when you are in again so that we can expedite your repair needs quickly and efficiently. Also, the management team will be reaching out shortly regarding your feedback.

Felicia Rey
Owner Loyalty Manager
Felicia@lynnes.com

2020 Hyundai Tucson
Love this dealership
Just awesome people with pleasant personalities doing awesome work.
FELICIA R. from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/23/2020

Thank you for your review of your recent service experience at our facility. Thank you for the 5 stars and your additional comments. We will be sure to pass them along to the team!

Shashawn W.
Customer service
Lynnes makes sure that I leave out feeling like a value customer
FELICIA R. from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/23/2020

Yay! We are thrilled to see your recent service visit to Lynnes Hyundai was a 5 star one! ⭐️

DI
Donald I.
Edgewater, NJ
2020 Hyundai Elantra
09/23/2020 Category: Service
excellent work on my car
excellent
FELICIA R. from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/23/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review and your additional comments about James. I will be sure to pass them along! Thank you for your time and business!

AR
Antonio R.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent service.
FELICIA R. from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/23/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review of your service experience at Lynnes Hyundai! We appreciate it!

Robert M.
Jersey City, NJ
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/21/2020 Category: Service
Quality of service
Comprehensive, transparent and efficient.
FELICIA R. from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/21/2020

Tomas S.
Belleville, NJ
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Good service and people
FELICIA R. from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/18/2020

Thank you for the kind words and 5 star review of our Lynnes Hyundai facility.

SA
Samir A.
09/18/2020
Good customer service
They fix my car issues in a time they are more care about me
FELICIA R. from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/18/2020

Thank you for allowing us to gain some additional information regarding your service experience at our facility. We look forward to seeing you again.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2020 Category: Service
One stop shop
All needed repairs are brought to your attention in a timely manner.
FELICIA R. from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/18/2020

Thank you for your review and kind remarks about Lynnes Hyundai. We are thrilled to hear it!

Clifton, NJ
09/16/2020 Category: Service
First time I went to get my car fixed. I was told it was nothing minor easy Peezy. Next day the same problem to why I took my car there was still there so in small words the service was not completed.
FELICIA R. from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/16/2020

2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/16/2020 Category: Service
The service is Excellent
FELICIA R. from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/16/2020

Thank you for the thumbs up! We appreciate it! :)

GP
Geoffrey P.
Orange, NJ
09/15/2020 Category: Service
First time lease
Was easy and I'm looking to continue to lease thanks to my salesman Dominic
FELICIA R. from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/15/2020

Yay! We are thrilled to see your kind words about your experience! I'll be sure to have Dominic get your second lease ready! :)

MA
Massimo A.
Bloomfield, NJ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/14/2020 Category: Service
Very GOOD JOB !!
First oil change .... very professional and fast.
Thanks
FELICIA R. from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/14/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review and positive comments! We will be sure to pass them along to the team!

Irvington, NJ
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Clean environment, polite staffing and prompt service to your vehicle. A bit pricey but the work is guaranteed.
FELICIA R. from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/10/2020

Thank you for your review of your recent service experience at Lynnes Hyundai! We appreciate the additional information you have provided regarding your visit. We will be sure to pass them along to the team.

Cassandra W.
Irvington, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/09/2020 Category: Service
Pleasant
The staff was very pleasant and answered all my questions about my suv
They told me everything that was going too be done
FELICIA R. from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/09/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review. I will be sure to pass your comments along to our team at Lynnes Hyundai.