Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 4.2444431/5Overall Rating 4.2444431/5Overall Rating 4.2444431/5Overall Rating 4.2444431/5rating 4.2444431
Overall Rating 2.38636/5Overall Rating 2.38636/5rating 2.38636rating 2.38636rating 2.38636

Deirdre M.
Montclair, NJ
First Oil Change
The service was good. Personalities of the staff is better though!
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

thank you for the FOUR star survey.  we appreciate the time you took in taking the survey

Mark H.
Clifton, NJ
Extended Family
Everyone is always courteous and approachable, always available to answer any questions. They truly understand the importance of providing stellar customer service and building long term relationships.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the FIVE star survey.  we try to make all customers like our extended families

Saddle Brook, NJ
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Starting with the initial phone contact for an appointment and right through to cozy waiting area, they were courteous and professional.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the FIVE star survey. we try to make it as easy as possible

Dayana S.
Newark, NJ
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Great, thorough, and quick service!
Love this place and my Hyundai vehicle!
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Dayana, thank you for the FIVE star survey.  It is a pleasure to have you as our customer

EG
Eliezer G.
Passaic, NJ
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Good Job
My car is working in perfect condition, and the problem is discontinue.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Eliezer I am glad we were able to handle and fix your problem.  We try our best to handle all situations

AR
Antonio R.
Livingston, NJ
Oil Change
Oil change shouldn't take 1 1/2 hours when you have a scheduled appointment.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Antonio thank you for the five star survey.  You are right it should not take 1 1/2 hours for an oil change, but things do happen that make this happen

Stuart W.
Caldwell, NJ
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Do not use this service department or dealership
Do not use this service department or dealership.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Stuart sorry you seemed to have had a bad experience.  we would like to know more information and we will contact you shortly

Damien C.
Roselle, NJ
2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
09/15/2018 Category: Service
It was pretty convenient not much hassle for an oil change
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Damien Thank you for the FIVE Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you. Have a great week

Belleville, NJ
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Quick and easy
Had a full 18 month service. Dropped my car off at 830 and received the call it was ready for pick up at 1045. Appreciate the quick service as no one wants to be without their car all day!
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the FIVE Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. It is wonderful to have you as a customer and look foward to serving you in the future

JU
Jaishin U.
Fort Lee, NJ
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/14/2018 Category: Service
so fast and good ...and kind and thank you Thomas.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Jaishin thank you for the FIVE Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a valued  customer and look forward serving you in the future

DJ
Deborah J.
East Orange, NJ
2007 Hyundai Sonata
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service from the service dept!!
Brake light and ESC light were staying on. Saw oil under car as well. service dept dx the problem and asst svc dept mgr, mr nesbit, carefully explained the services that i needed. mr nesbit was fantastic. He was very professional and courteous and gave me the bottom line. I asked for smelling salts, but i had confidence in mr nesbit that my car would be expertly fixed. He also went the extra mile and offered me a lift back home via an extremely polite employee, mr presser. A few days later, I was also given a loaner since the repairs would take longer than expected. Thanks mr nesbit!
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for the FIVE Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate the compliments. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward serving you

GR
Gary R.
Bloomfield, NJ
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Very nice place for service
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Gary, Thank you for the FIVE Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward serving you

CD
Curt D.
East Orange, NJ
Service department
Tom was very helpful this is the 2nd occasion I had to deal with him and he maintains his professionalism.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for the FOUR Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a valued customer and look forward serving you again

EA
Emeline A.
Nutley, NJ
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is very friendly and attentive.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

EMELINE Thank you for the FIVE Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward serving you HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

RL
Rivka L.
New York, NY
Excellent Service, Timely Fashion
Brought my car in for routine service and some rattling noise. Service was completed, I was informed of any additional work that was necessary, quoted prices and was able to pick up my car later on the same day! A satisfied customer is a happy customer!
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Rivka thank you for the FOUR Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward serving you for many years

PS
Priscilla S.
Newark, NJ
Service department
Mr ThomAs Nesbit assistant service manager is always helpful and he takes time with you .thank
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Priscilla thank you for the FIVE Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. LYNNES'S Hyundai is happy to have you as a customer and look forward serving you for many years.

HG
Harriet G.
West Orange, NJ
09/11/2018 Category: Service
I do think it is great.... absolutely.
No matter what question I ask i get an answer without making me feel like a stupid female. And it is explained to me so I understand. Service is profession and fast. When I have an appointment I sm taken on time do u can get to work
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

HARRIET THANK YOU.  WE FEEL THAT THERE ARE NO STUPID QUESTIONS

PR
Patrick R.
Livingston, NJ
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Rude obnoxious service department
They know exactly how I feel about them. I’ve made it very clear directly to their face. I have my recording of the conversation, which by the way they permitted… I was walking away from this, however you emailed me and asked me to write a review, so here it is. Feel free to contact me if you want to hear the recording. PS. This is no reflection on my sales person Dominic who I think is great. It’s everyone else who stinks and I feel bad that he has to be associated with these people. If he ever decides to work at another dealership he should call me and I will definitely buy my next car from him. Just not there at Lynn’s.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

I DO APOLIGIZE THAT YOU FEEL THAT ASKING FOR PROPER PAPERWORK IS RUDE AND OBNOXIOUS. WE DO REQUIRE PAPERWORK TO CONFIRM THINGS

ER
Elisabeth R.
West Orange, NJ
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance Service
Courteous service, reasonable waiting times.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT SURVEY.  ELISABETH WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOU AS A VALUED CUSTOMER

Nutley, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/08/2018 Category: Service
friendly and courteous
very friendly and work was done quickly