Overall Rating 4.3333314/5Overall Rating 4.3333314/5Overall Rating 4.3333314/5Overall Rating 4.3333314/5rating 4.3333314
Overall Rating 2.3529412/5Overall Rating 2.3529412/5rating 2.3529412rating 2.3529412rating 2.3529412

Rutherford, NJ
2013 Hyundai Accent
convience
didn;t pressure me into do extra work.

DN
Donato N.
Belleville, NJ
My 2017 Hyundai recent service
My vehicle was involved in a collision back in Nov. 2017. Reverand Tom Nesbit, supervisor at Hyundai dealer, suggested to drop the car off, and that he would take care of the rest. HE SURE DID!
In short, when I finally went to the dealer to pick-up the car, I felt like how it was the day that I bought the car NEW! Kudos to Rev Tom Nesbit!!!

Clifton, NJ
SP
My service time was longer due to expected but that is due to Christmas/New Year Holidays.

Overall had good experience.

HF
Herbert F.
West Orange, NJ
2016 Hyundai Genesis
attention
Service representative was very attentive to my questions.

Daniel C.
Harrison, NJ
2011 Hyundai Tucson
01/15/2019 Category: Service
talk to real person organized completion of repairs.

2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great mechanics
My Santa Fe is older and needs more frequent repairs. The mechanics and staff have done a good job finding parts, installing them , and keeping my car on the road. Thanks!
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT SURVEY.  WE APPRECIATE THE GREAT COMMENTS

Marcos S.
Montclair, NJ
2009 Hyundai Genesis
01/14/2019 Category: Service
People are great
I spent $2k over the last couple of month there for something Hyundai should have paid for.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

I AM SORRY YOU FEEL YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN COVERED BY WARRANTY I WILL LOOK INTO YOUR REPAIRS AND GET BACK TO YOU.  THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENT WE WORK HARD FOR OUR CUSTOMERS

HG
Harriet G.
West Orange, NJ
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Review fir my service appointment
Everyone is so willing to help and answer my questions. The courtesy ride to my office is very helpful....I never used that service before.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT SURVEY I APPRECIATE THE GREAT COMMENTS.  HERE AT LYNNES HYUNDAI WE WORK HARD FOR OUR CUSTOMERS

James M.
Cranford, NJ
Sonata
Feel that service was performed that was not needed
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE SURVEY AND THE COMMENTS.  I REVIEWED YOUR REPAIR ORDER AND THE BATTERY WAS FOUND TO BE BAD DURING THE MPI AND NEEDED TO BE REPLACED. WE WILL BE CONTACTING YOU LATER TO DISCUSS THIS

Newark, NJ
2016 Hyundai Veloster
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Good service, but needs communication
Would have loved the dealer to call me once my car was ready for pick up after my service was complete, I had to call myself in order to pick up my car.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS WE APPRECIATE IT AND THEY HELP US IMPROVE OUR SERVICES.  I WILL LOOK INTO WHY YOU WERE NOT CALLED WE USUALLY CALL AND TEXT OUR CUSTOMERS THE INFORMATION

East Orange, NJ
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Not a good experience this time around
I went for an oil change, full car inspection and a service recall to replace the airbag controller. When I retrieved my keys, I was told that I needed new tires. When I went to leave, I saw that the airbag and low tire pressure sensors were on. I returned to the office to speak with the Service Advisor. He explained to me that if i wanted to find out why it was on, I would have to pay $125 to have a diagnostic run on the car to determine the issue. I explained that my car came in for a recall for the airbag controller and I shouldn't have to pay for a diagnostic. Upset that he was trying to make me pay for a service that was included in the recall, I left and called Hyundai Assurance to inquire what's covered under the recall. I received a call the following day from the Service Center letting me know that the sensor was covered under the recall. Car was returned...airbag sensor off...now aftermarket alarm system not working. Needless to say, it was not a very good experience.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

THANK YOU FOR BRINGING THIS ISSUE TO MY ATTENTION.  I WILL HAVE MY ASSISTANT CONTACT YOU SO WE MAY DISCUSS THIS FURTHER

Michael C.

2010 Hyundai Elantra
Car service
Warmly greeted upon arrival
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT SURVEY.  YOU ARE A VALUED CUSTOMER AND APPRECIATE WHEN YOU COME IN

GK
Genevieve K.
Windsor, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience, as always! My 4th leased vehicle!
The friendliness of personnel, expert service. I never have to return for follow up questions!
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

GENEVIENVE, IT IS ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO HAVE YOU IN OUR SERVICE DEPARTMENT.  WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT VISIT

Mark M.
Belleville, NJ
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Customer
Tom is great had a great service experience
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

MARK THANK YOU.  WE ARE VERY PROUD OF TOM AND HIS CUSTOMERS THINK HIGHLY OF HIM

Newark, NJ
01/09/2019 Category: Service
They always take care of me!!!
Anytime I have an issue with my vehicle, I just make an appointment and everything gets well taken care of. Thank you!
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT SURVEY.  HERE AT LYNNES HYUNDAI YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY

01/09/2019 Category: Service
The mechanics are thorough and friendly!
Mechanic, Enrique Olavarria, was very attentive and proficient. The staff overall is excellent.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT SURVEY. ENRIQUE IS ONE OF OUR TOP MECHANICS AND WE APPRECIATE THE KIND WORD

Bayonne, NJ
01/08/2019 Category: Service
very pleasant to work with
Kelly took care of me from the start to finish....

01/08/2019 Category: Service
need to put paper mat....
I do not have any problem with the service I received. The problem (and it's always been the same every time I bring my car for service) is that they don't put plastic and paper mat when they take the car from you. Every time the service has been done, my gray mat has always been marked with grease/oil from their shoes. Yes, they will give you free car wash but that's only the outside. They don't clean the inside.

Do I recommend this facility? Well, the service I am satisfied and will recommend however when it comes to taking care of the cleanliness, no I will not recommend unless they change the habit of leaving grease/oil mark from their shoes on the carpet.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIES CONCERINING THE ISSUE YOU FACED.  WE PRIDE OURSELVES IN MAINTINING THE HIGHEST QUALITY STANDARDS FOR OUR CUSTOMERS.  WE WILL BE CONTACTING YOU SHORTLY IN HOPES OF CORRECTING THIS

Daniel G.
Maplewood, NJ
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Very welcoming. Very friendly. Great dealership.
Couldn't believe how they greeted me outside in the rain, opened my door, got me indoors and through the service sign in process so quickly and thoroughly. I then watched carefully how they treated others to see if I was an exception but nope...they did this with everyone.

And then I was even more shocked to see the owner come over to the waiting room and see if everyone was comfortable - did we need more chairs, did we know that coffee and bagels were just off to our right? I really got the sense that he understood all about making customers feel welcome. He didn't need to come out and talk to people. But he did.

Service price was quite fair and I left awfully satisfied. Further...I was very impressed with these folks during the sales process a year ago. Couldn't have been happier then and honestly, the car has exceeded my expectations. Second Hyundai, won't be my last. And all future ones will be purchased at Lynnes.
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING SUCH A WONDERFUL REVIEW.  WE ARE GLAD THAT YOU FOUND OUR AMENITIES AND OUR SERVICE OUTSTANDING.  WE WORK DILIGENTLY TO PROVIDE OUR CUSTOMERS WITH OUTSTANDING 5 STAR SERVICE

HP
Harry P.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Work always done in a timely professional manner no complaints
David J N., Service Manager from Lynnes Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

HARRY THANK YOU FOR DROPPING US A QUICK NOTE.  LYNNES HYUNDAI LOVES TO HEAR FROM OUR CUSTOMERS