Latest Review about 2 months ago

DAVID W.
Nissan Quest
12/15/2017
Oil change, etc.
All work completed very well.

Todd S.
12/06/2017
Old fashioned quality
M&M is one of the very very few auto repair shops that I trust to take my vehicle to for repairs. They are honest and actually care about giving you the best quality work. They will go the extra mile for you. They will tell you what needs fixed now and what can wait for a while, they don't see you as a dollar sign but as actual people.

NS
NICHOLAS / BRITTANY S.
11/29/2017
Great Service as Always
I scheduled an oil change. M&M was easy to schedule the appointment with and had my car ready when I needed it. Great service as always!

Honda Ridgeline
11/16/2017
Gerat
Amazing service

VD
VERONICA D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
11/11/2017
great service great employes
five star service always friendly and there when i need service thank you again and again

AT
ABIGAIL T.
10/28/2017
A great local business
M&M Auto is a great local business that takes care of your cars like they are your own. They take care of my mother's car and are very nice to her. I am extremely grateful.

Subaru XV Crosstrek
10/01/2017
Found the problem
Found problem and fixed fast. Great service

CT
CARL T.
09/25/2017
2007 chevy truck
Lost all oil pressure in my truck. I dropped my truck off to Craig on a Wednesday, knowing that he wouldn't be able to look at it till Monday. When I got a call Friday afternoon I was shocked. Craig said " your all finished and you can pick it up anytime". Not only did they squeeze me in he got my truck back to me for the weekend. Great work I would recommend them to anyone!

CHRISTINE S.
Chevrolet Colorado
09/23/2017
Always accommodating and friendly!
M and M has always helped us out and they are efficient, trustworthy and friendly.

09/20/2017
Honest, rellable service
Great, fast service and you can trust them

CHRISTINE S.
09/13/2017
Always a good experience!
Good service, friendly and always willing to please and fix a problem.

DAVID / JUDY B.
Honda Civic Coupe
09/11/2017
Sept 8, 2017 visit
I was impressed. The car was done on time. I liked the detailed notes that were given on my vehicle. I myself keep detailed notes on all my vehicles. My only disappointment was I thought the price for the work was high. I compared it to work I had done at J.T. Tire. I had the tires rotated, balanced, oil changed plus got the car inspected. The total price for that work was $133.00. I had only the oil changed and the tires rotated and my invoice was $135.00 In all fairness it was the $39.00 charge to rotate & balance the tires which may have not been charged at J.T. Tire because I bought my tires there. Other than the invoice total, I was satisfied. Next time I get the tires rotated, please remember to update the maintenance information in my car. I got a little concerned when the "tire check" light came on.

DA
DEBRA A.
Lexus RX 400h
08/30/2017
Thank you for the advice.
Very pleased with the advice you gave us. We will act upon it. Thank you.

JEFF T.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
08/30/2017
M&M = consistently good mechanical and customer service.
The people at M&M are always customer focused. They are always willing to listen to your questions and concerns. They provide honest and reasonable answers. They are willing to drop you off back at your house or office while they work on your car. They are fast and efficient.

BARBARA JO S.
08/25/2017
Good honest people
M and M auto is the only place I will take my vehicles to, they tell you what needs fixed now and what can wait a bit. I usually do my own work, always have, but if its something that I can't do or don't have the right tools for the job I have no problem taking it to M and M. I trust them, they get it done quickly, and their pricing is good.

EK
ELZBIETA K.
Chevrolet Cavalier
08/14/2017
listen, respectful, helpful, informative
quickly addressed my car problem by squeezing my case into the busy schedule, kindly provided information about other car related issues, friendly attitude

DA
DEBRA A.
Lexus RX 400h
08/03/2017
Great job
Quick service at very short notice, thanks so much.

DK
DEBORAH/KURT K.
Mazda Protege
07/18/2017
Integrity
As usual, they did what they said they would do for the price they quoted. They didn't push anything I didn't need. They do business the right way

NS
NANCY S.
07/15/2017
Gave me a loaner. Picked up my car later that afternoon. All done.

KC
KEITH C.
Nissan Sentra
07/15/2017
Fast service , reliable and a very fair price.