GB
GEORGE B.
02/05/2018
Always a pleasure to deal with
Craig and Don always explain what is needed and the cost up front. Never have I been disappointed by them or their work.

MO
MARA and BERNARD O.
Honda Civic Si
01/26/2018
Easy and efficient
Thanks for great service. Got my car in and out without drama. Even fixed an issue on the bumper without my asking or making a fuss.

DIANE B.
01/24/2018
M&M Auto
M&M auto is a great place. They are kind, efficient, knowledgeable, helpful.

RICHARD S.
Allison Park, PA
01/20/2018
Great people to deal with.
Great service. Great people and honest. M&M Auto has been serving my vehicle and my family’s vehicles for over 30 years.

KC
KEITH C.
Nissan Sentra
01/16/2018
Resolved a problem quickly
The brakes on my car needed replaced, The work was done on time and at a fair price. Great people to deal with.

EK
ELZBIETA K.
Chevrolet Cavalier
01/14/2018
quick, reassuring
A battery died in my old chevy. M&M ordered the replacement battery and had it installed within a half a day. Yet, first, to avoid my potential wait for the replacement, M&M gave a try to a similar size/type battery that they had in stock in hope that it might work. I appreciated that.

KELLY B.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
01/02/2018
Fabulous
They are fabulous all the way around — personalized service, timely service, answering all questions, and their prices can’t be beat!

RICHARD S.
Nissan
01/01/2018
Service was done quickly and professionally. A great local small business!

TIM B.
12/24/2017
Excellent!
I was very pleased with the service I received. They even came to pick me up when my Jeep was ready! I’ve been looking for a “home town” mechanic and I think I’ve found them.

KC
KEITH C.
Nissan Sentra
12/16/2017
Reliable service, fair pricing.
The service is readable and timely, fair pricing for the work performed and the car is ready when promised'.

DAVID W.
Nissan Quest
12/15/2017
Oil change, etc.
All work completed very well.

Todd S.
12/06/2017
Old fashioned quality
M&M is one of the very very few auto repair shops that I trust to take my vehicle to for repairs. They are honest and actually care about giving you the best quality work. They will go the extra mile for you. They will tell you what needs fixed now and what can wait for a while, they don't see you as a dollar sign but as actual people.

NS
NICHOLAS / BRITTANY S.
11/29/2017
Great Service as Always
I scheduled an oil change. M&M was easy to schedule the appointment with and had my car ready when I needed it. Great service as always!

Honda Ridgeline
11/16/2017
Gerat
Amazing service

VD
VERONICA D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
11/11/2017
great service great employes
five star service always friendly and there when i need service thank you again and again

AT
ABIGAIL T.
10/28/2017
A great local business
M&M Auto is a great local business that takes care of your cars like they are your own. They take care of my mother's car and are very nice to her. I am extremely grateful.

Subaru XV Crosstrek
10/01/2017
Found the problem
Found problem and fixed fast. Great service

CT
CARL T.
09/25/2017
2007 chevy truck
Lost all oil pressure in my truck. I dropped my truck off to Craig on a Wednesday, knowing that he wouldn't be able to look at it till Monday. When I got a call Friday afternoon I was shocked. Craig said " your all finished and you can pick it up anytime". Not only did they squeeze me in he got my truck back to me for the weekend. Great work I would recommend them to anyone!

CHRISTINE S.
Chevrolet Colorado
09/23/2017
Always accommodating and friendly!
M and M has always helped us out and they are efficient, trustworthy and friendly.

09/20/2017
Honest, rellable service
Great, fast service and you can trust them