Latest Review over 2 years ago

EDWARD A.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
03/01/2018
Security itself.
My trust in M&M motors is total, you can count on them to get it right the first time, all the time.

LR
LAWRENCE SCOTT R.
Porsche 911
02/21/2018
Prompt, Reliable, Trustworthy and Friendly service
I called in the morning to order a replacement battery for a 1988 model year Porsche. I received a call from Don at 1:30 telling me the battery had arrived. I asked if I could come in the same day to have it installed, he told me to come to the shop in one hour. I arrived one hour later, pulled the car in the garage and within 15 minutes the old battery was out and the new one in. Great people who I like to support. The owner will go above and beyond to do the right thing for the customer. I highly recommend M&M Auto.

TJ
TOMICA J.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
02/20/2018
These guys ROCK!
Plain and simple... they don't cheat you! My issue is that with ever mechanic I have ever been too in the past, they have taken unnecessary money from my car-stupid self! M&M is a gem! They are polite! They are friendly! They are truthful! They will tell you if your car is a piece of junk and shouldn't be repaired. Even if they lose money for being honest! They will tell you what needs to be repaired later so that you have time to save money to prepare. They are very upfront with the costs of the repairs. They are not pushy. They will gladly give you time to think about it before giving consent. They have never used the scare tactic with me. They have encouraged me to get a second opinion when I appeared nervous because they knew they were giving me correct info and a reasonable price. I have had the pleasure of speaking and dealing with both Don and Craig. They really are super nice to talk to. They don't talk car language right over your head. They will even draw a picture for you, if you find the car talk hard to comprehend. The bottom line is that they care about the people because the people are their business! They understand that folks are broke financially and desperately need their vehicles but they will work with you. They will look for the more affordable option if it can safely be done. For example, To completely replace a broken something, it could have cost me $1000 but M&M was upfront and told me that it technically could be repaired for like $100. Most places wouldn't have told you that it could be repaired, if they had any hopes that you would replace instead. It would certainly be more money in their pockets and less in yours. M&M is a perfect example that you don't have to cheat people to have a successful business. Clients will keep returning after experiencing the awesome service. Folks will in return and spread the word about the great experience. I will continue to have my car serviced at M&M and I suggest that others give them a chance and do the same!

GE
GERHARD H E.
02/13/2018
Competent, friendly and accomodating.
I have been going to M&M for many years and I have never been disappointed. I know they will do the right thing to fix the car. They have been consistent in their services all these years. Great place for your car service needs.

LR
LAWRENCE SCOTT R.
Lexus LS 460
02/09/2018
Committed to providing excellent work
Friendly, extremely knowledgeable and most importantly, trustworthy. Craig, Bob and Don take pride in providing their customers with the best possible experience. It is nice when you get to know the entire team, you don't get that at a dealer.

GB
GEORGE B.
02/05/2018
Always a pleasure to deal with
Craig and Don always explain what is needed and the cost up front. Never have I been disappointed by them or their work.

MO
MARA and BERNARD O.
Honda Civic Si
01/26/2018
Easy and efficient
Thanks for great service. Got my car in and out without drama. Even fixed an issue on the bumper without my asking or making a fuss.

DIANE B.
01/24/2018
M&M Auto
M&M auto is a great place. They are kind, efficient, knowledgeable, helpful.

RICHARD S.
Allison Park, PA
01/20/2018
Great people to deal with.
Great service. Great people and honest. M&M Auto has been serving my vehicle and my family’s vehicles for over 30 years.

KC
KEITH C.
Nissan Sentra
01/16/2018
Resolved a problem quickly
The brakes on my car needed replaced, The work was done on time and at a fair price. Great people to deal with.

EK
ELZBIETA K.
Chevrolet Cavalier
01/14/2018
quick, reassuring
A battery died in my old chevy. M&M ordered the replacement battery and had it installed within a half a day. Yet, first, to avoid my potential wait for the replacement, M&M gave a try to a similar size/type battery that they had in stock in hope that it might work. I appreciated that.

KELLY B.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
01/02/2018
Fabulous
They are fabulous all the way around — personalized service, timely service, answering all questions, and their prices can’t be beat!

RICHARD S.
Nissan
01/01/2018
Service was done quickly and professionally. A great local small business!

TIM B.
12/24/2017
Excellent!
I was very pleased with the service I received. They even came to pick me up when my Jeep was ready! I’ve been looking for a “home town” mechanic and I think I’ve found them.

KC
KEITH C.
Nissan Sentra
12/16/2017
Reliable service, fair pricing.
The service is readable and timely, fair pricing for the work performed and the car is ready when promised'.