Latest Review about 2 months ago

DAVID / JUDY B.
Honda Civic Coupe
09/11/2017
Sept 8, 2017 visit
I was impressed. The car was done on time. I liked the detailed notes that were given on my vehicle. I myself keep detailed notes on all my vehicles. My only disappointment was I thought the price for the work was high. I compared it to work I had done at J.T. Tire. I had the tires rotated, balanced, oil changed plus got the car inspected. The total price for that work was $133.00. I had only the oil changed and the tires rotated and my invoice was $135.00 In all fairness it was the $39.00 charge to rotate & balance the tires which may have not been charged at J.T. Tire because I bought my tires there. Other than the invoice total, I was satisfied. Next time I get the tires rotated, please remember to update the maintenance information in my car. I got a little concerned when the "tire check" light came on.

THOMAS S.
Jeep Patriot
11/11/2016
Did a great job on my Jeep and moved up my service appointment due to a sudden breakdown.

David D.
Volkswagen Jetta
10/14/2016 Category: Service
David said he respected the fact that the business was honest about their limitations. The mechanic who looked at his vehicle did a thorough job and told him that he could not fix the issue. He also did not charge him for the time and labor.