TV
TIMOTHY V.
01/19/2019
Fixing car issue
Once again, Mac and Sam’s quickly fixed the problem with my car at affordable cost. Outstanding job!

JENNIFER B.
Buick Century
01/17/2019
Last checked in!
I put my car in at 0900 for OILCHANGE & check tire pressures & check no lights for dashboard called at 3 pm & asked if car ready or update needed car by 5 ... just would have preferred a text or email after 2-2:30 to say what was going on just saying otherwise Love Mac & Sam!
Tom M. from Mac & Sam Auto & Truck Repair responded on 01/18/2019

We apologize for the delay. Running two short was not easy for us that day. We will do better next visit.

JOHN W H.
Darby, PA
01/17/2019
another satisfied customer
I have been a customer of Mac and Sam since they were a car dealership on Springfield Road in Clifton Heights and at that time I was told they had an outstanding service Department....That is still true.....Tom, Mike, Evan, Carmen and the whole crew has helped me many times in he past and continues to do so... Kudos
Tom M. from Mac & Sam Auto & Truck Repair responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you very much John. We appreciate your positive feedback.

AD
Ann D.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Ann said they are wonderful, they provide good service and she will continue to use them when she needs them.,
Tom M. from Mac & Sam Auto & Truck Repair responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you very much Ann. Have a safe weekend.

Audrey M.
Acura RDX
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Audrey said the service is always timely.
Tom M. from Mac & Sam Auto & Truck Repair responded on 01/18/2019

Audrey, thank you very much.

EH
ERIC M H.
Darby, PA
Buick Century
01/05/2019
Awesome mechanics
Mechanics are great always with a positive attitude and great work
Tom M. from Mac & Sam Auto & Truck Repair responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you so much Eric. I hope you and your family enjoy your New year!

CARROLL W.
01/02/2019
The truth is sometimes hard...
But that it what I appreciate about these guys: They don't shy away to tell me the engine is dead...and really cannot be resurrected without monies beyond the blue book value. Appreciate their honesty and good work.
Tom M. from Mac & Sam Auto & Truck Repair responded on 01/04/2019

Carroll, still sorry we had to give you that news. We wish you the best of luck during your decision making with the Van and hope that you and you family had a great Holiday Season. Until next time.

Sheena S.
Dodge Nitro
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Sheena said the employees provided good service.
Tom M. from Mac & Sam Auto & Truck Repair responded on 01/04/2019

Sheena, thak you very much. We hope you had a great Holiday Season. See you next time.

David R.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
12/28/2018 Category: Service
David said there have been some issues with time and communication. He said they do good work and they are reasonably priced. He said he would recommend them, but if someone is in a hurry for their vehicle, he would not suggest them.
Tom M. from Mac & Sam Auto & Truck Repair responded on 01/04/2019

David, Thank you for your patience and honesty. We do apologize for the length of time on the timing chain job. We are working to correct all other issues on communication and time management. Thank you for your business and we hope we can change your mind during future repairs.

HA
Helen A.
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Synae. She said they were quick, they were polite and they were very communicative.
Tom M. from Mac & Sam Auto & Truck Repair responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you very much Synae. We appreciate your feedback. Have a great New Year!

Allen M.
12/26/2018
Urgent problem day before Christmas. Immediately notified of problems and options. Service completed punctually and at stated price
Tom M. from Mac & Sam Auto & Truck Repair responded on 01/08/2019

Allen, thank you for you positive feedback.

John F.
Ridley Park, PA
Chrysler Sebring
12/21/2018
Best mechanic in town.
My battery died suddenly so I called Mac and Sam told them I needed a battery. They gave me information about prices, warranties, etc. I told them which battery I wanted and they told me to come right over and they would put in the new battery. Mac and Sam always comes through when I need them. I wouldn't trust my car with anyone else.
Tom M. from Mac & Sam Auto & Truck Repair responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you John, we do our best and we appreciate you trusting us with these delicate situations. Happy New Year!

Volkswagen Passat Wagon
12/18/2018
Car spend 2 months a the shop. Lack of communication.
Service took two months. Lack of communication. I no longer trust the service technicians. The problem is still not completely fixed. Shame!! Real shame!!

WC
Wilhelmina C.
Mercedes-Benz S500
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Wilhelmina said that the place takes care of all of her company's vehicles and her personal vehicle as well and do a very good job. The work is always sound, the service is good and she's never had a problem with their work on fleet or personal vehicles.
Tom M. from Mac & Sam Auto & Truck Repair responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you very much Wilhelmina. We appreciate your business over the years. Have a Happy New Year!

R M.
Springfield, PA
12/15/2018
Best Tech. Cars, Trucks, Motor Cycles.
I send everyone I know to Tom. He and all those who work with him are very professional and take great care of their customer's every need! If you want the BEST, you want Tom. No sugar coating, or selling up. Dave
Tom M. from Mac & Sam Auto & Truck Repair responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you very much Dave! We appreciate the awesome feedback. Happy New Year!

EI
Eva I.
Scion xB
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Eva said the business is honest and worked with her. They are affordable and the place has nice people.
Tom M. from Mac & Sam Auto & Truck Repair responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you Eva! We appreciate your kind words. Have a great New Year!

THOMAS B.
Aldan, PA
12/08/2018
Inspect & Change
Thanks for a great job in fast time. See you again - soon.
Tom M. from Mac & Sam Auto & Truck Repair responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you sir. Happy Holidays.

Miles M.
Drexel Hill, PA
12/06/2018
high price, no communication, long time with car
My suv was there for a month and no one contacted me at all and no one answered the phone as I called numerous times to find out the status of my suv. The price was very high after all that time of them keeping my suv, I thought they should have given me a bigger discount for all of my invonvenience and lack of communication. I am very disappointed with Mac and Sam at this point. I dont know if I will ever go back there.
They seemed to be too busy to contact me.
Tom M. from Mac & Sam Auto & Truck Repair responded on 12/11/2018

I would like to apologize for the length of time as well as the lack of communication between us while your vehicle was in with us for repairs. I take full responsibilty and offer no excuses. Although the repairs were intesnse in labor, we did deduct $200 + from the final bill, due to inconvenience. Again, I do apologize for the negative experience you had here with us. I do hope that this will not deter you from doing business with us in the future. If you would like to further discuss the situation, please feel free to give me a call after 4pm. Enjoy the upcoming holidays.

LF
Lynn F.
Aldan, PA
12/05/2018
I have been coming to Mac & Sam's for five years and have never had a problem. Their service standards are spot on and they do really good work. They are honest, hard working people who consistently do their best when serving their customers. I totally recommend them for all that you need for your car!
Tom M. from Mac & Sam Auto & Truck Repair responded on 12/06/2018

Lynn thank you so much for your kind words and loyalty over the years. We want to wish you the best of luck on your new journey and the we hope you have an amazing Holiday Season. Keep in touch!

Sincerely,

& The Mac and Sam Team

LO
Linda O.
Honda Civic Si
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Linda said that the place always does a good job.
Tom M. from Mac & Sam Auto & Truck Repair responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you! Happy Holidays.