Rochell S.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Rochell said the business was very courteous and fixed her problem.
Tom M. from Mac & Sam Auto & Truck Repair responded on 07/17/2018

Rochell, thank you very much. Have a great day.

MARILYN P M.
07/09/2018
Great Experience
Mac and Sam turned a very bad experience into a good one. I hit a curb and blew a tire. I needed to be at an appointment the day I planned to get a new tire at Mac and Sam Auto Repair. Thanks to the thoughtfulness of the people at Mac and Sam I was able to make my appointment and get the tire replaced. Best of all, the tire was under warranty so it was free. I have come to rely on this place and the people there to treat me like a neighbor....always trying to accommodate busy life as well as my car needs.
Tom M. from Mac & Sam Auto & Truck Repair responded on 07/09/2018

Mrs. Mendte, thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate you here at Mac & Sam. Drive safely.

AN
Ali N.
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Ali said this business was very fast, diagnosed the vehicle beyond what he expected, and gave advice that very soon, he would need service.
Tom M. from Mac & Sam Auto & Truck Repair responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you Ali! We appreciate your business as well as your positive feedback.

LH
Lonnie H.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Lonnie's wife. She said they are always very satisfied with the work the business does. The staff offers top notch service.
Tom M. from Mac & Sam Auto & Truck Repair responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you Mr. & Mrs. Handley! We appreciate the positive feedback.

JV
Joseph V.
Glen Mills, PA
Ram 1500
06/29/2018
Honest service
Honest service, affordable, I always take my vehicles here.
Tom M. from Mac & Sam Auto & Truck Repair responded on 06/29/2018

Joseph, thank you very much for the positive feedback.

TD
Terrie D.
Chester, PA
06/26/2018
AWESOME WORK!
Mac& Sam auto is great. The employee's are very friendly. Mechanics are skilled. Very caring, makes you feel as a valued customer. SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE EVERY TIME!
Tom M. from Mac & Sam Auto & Truck Repair responded on 06/27/2018

Terrie, thank you so much we greatly appreciate the positive feedback. Have a great weekend.

Marian S.
Aston, PA
Honda Civic Sdn
06/23/2018
Service on Honda Civic
Excellent, courteous, quick service as usual.
Tom M. from Mac & Sam Auto & Truck Repair responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you Ms. Spor!

SP
Stephen P.
Glenolden, PA
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Stephen said the staff do everything he asks of them, at a good price, and on time.
Tom M. from Mac & Sam Auto & Truck Repair responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you Stephen, I greatly appreciate the positive feedback.

JN
Joeseph N.
Lansdowne, PA
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Nancy. She said the staff was prompt in calling, answering her questions, and were polite and friendly.
Tom M. from Mac & Sam Auto & Truck Repair responded on 06/22/2018

Nancy, Thank you so much.

Bernadette B.
Havertown, PA
06/17/2018
Honest and Friendly Service!!!
These guys are absolutely the BEST! This was the first inspection of this car which I purchased online. I feared the worst. They showed me underneath my car and explained my cars ups and downs. We worked out a schedule of maintenance and future repairs to wear out parts. I was expecting a huge list of repairs because the car is a 1997 used Mustang but it was quite the opposite. They ensured me the car was in great shape! I have been taking my cars here for years and the service is always outstanding!!! Everyone in the shop is friendly and welcoming!!!
Tom M. from Mac & Sam Auto & Truck Repair responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you so much Ms. Battista. It was our pleasure and you made a great purchase. Glad to know the previous owners took good care of the vehicle.

Steve C.
Clifton Heights, PA
06/16/2018
Cool AC finally feeling great !
My air conditioning system hadn't been working right for a number of years. I tried, my cousin tried to rectify it. It took the real mechanics at Mac and Sam to have my car running cool and comfortable at last. Thank you Tom, your guys are great.
Tom M. from Mac & Sam Auto & Truck Repair responded on 06/18/2018

Steve I'm glad it's working out for you. We are here if you need anything. Stay cool!

Dave D.
Drexel Hill, PA
Nissan Versa
06/11/2018
Great service for a fair price
Honest and experienced mechanics at a fair price
Tom M. from Mac & Sam Auto & Truck Repair responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you Dave. I appreciate that so much!

Janine F.
Glenolden, PA
Lexus ES 350
06/10/2018
Works wonders & Saves you $$!!!
Tom, Mike and Carmen are the best. Completely honest and attentive and great work every time.
Tom M. from Mac & Sam Auto & Truck Repair responded on 06/15/2018

Thanks Janine! We do our best and we appreciate your patience and kind words.

KN
Karl N.
Havertown, PA
Jeep Liberty
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Karl said the staff provided good service. Everything was done properly.
Tom M. from Mac & Sam Auto & Truck Repair responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you so much! We appreciate the feedback.

BK
Brian K.
Springfield, PA
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the staff get everything done very quickly and at a good price.
Tom M. from Mac & Sam Auto & Truck Repair responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you Brian! We appreciate the positive feedback.

LJ
Lafenus J.
Lansdowne, PA
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Lafenus said the service was good.

Thank you very much!

RJ
Rasheeda J.
Saturn Outlook
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Rasheeda said that the facility was good. They fixed her problem efficiently where other facilities had failed. Due to that she will be leaving her mechanic of 20 years to become a permanent customer.
Tom M. from Mac & Sam Auto & Truck Repair responded on 06/05/2018

Rasheeda we greatly appreciate the compliment. Thank you for giving us a try and we are glad we could help.

WL
WAVERLY L.
06/02/2018
Awesome service
Dependable reliable service right in my own community! Family business
Tom M. from Mac & Sam Auto & Truck Repair responded on 06/04/2018

We strive to keep you all safe and your business with us is greatly appreciated!

DONNA D.
Darby, PA
06/02/2018
Mac & Sam
As always, Mac & Sam meet and exceed expectations.
Tom M. from Mac & Sam Auto & Truck Repair responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you so much. We appreciate the compliment!

KZ
Kaela Z.
Drexel Hill, PA
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Kaela said they did a really good job on her vehicle.

Thanks Kaela!