Lexus CT 200h
09/04/2019
Great service OVERALL
Recently got into an accident and got my car back yesterday. Not only did Larry keep contact, but when I got my car back, it looked good as new! Heard about Mac’s from other friends and family members and how they’ve been with Mac’s for a while, and they wouldn’t go anywhere else. Thanks Larry & the rest of Mac’s team!

TR
TERRY R.
Great place, Great service!! I recommend it
I went in for alignment, I did have an appointment, before I knew it my car was already being worked on. Great job done! Fast!! I recommend this place to anyone who is looking for great job done and fast service, the people who work there are very friendly. Thank you guys,

Laguna Hills, CA
Hyundai Tucson
Professional honest expert team
Great timely professional team at Mac’s Auto repair and reasonable rates, thankful for the peace of mind of dependable honest team.
Thank you!

WS
WILLIAM S.
Costa Mesa, CA
Another good service performed by Mac's Auto Care
I keep going back to Max Auto Service because they do good work, on time and they do the work correctly. At a different place, tire shop, I bought two tires and paid for mounting and balancing. I drove away and notice that I had shaking in the front end.. they forgot to balance my tires which I paid for. I was not a happy customer. I am a very happy customer with Max Auto Care.

NM
NATHAN M.
Santa Ana, CA
GMC Envoy XUV
08/29/2019
Great and fast service!
Brought my truck in for a wheel alignment which it badly needed and only ended up waiting an hour for the work. They have a nice lounge with a tv and fridge, and the truck drives perfectly straight now. I always come here for any alignments or other car work my cars may need.

JAMES P.
Huntington Beach, CA
08/28/2019
Quick and comfortable service
I arrived early and they still took me right in. The service was quick and the people were friendly. Would recommend. Also good prices.

ADAM M.
Costa Mesa, CA
GMC Yukon XL
08/23/2019
I have been going to Mac’s for a couple of years. I generally do most of my own auto maintenance as a hobby. However, there are times where I don’t want to or don’t have the tools or knowledge to do the work. Each time I have used Mac’s I have felt that the service provided was good and the price was fair without any gimmicks or hard sell. I am highly distrustful of mechanics and Mac’s Auto has been a pleasant experience.

EH
EREN H.
Fountain Valley, CA
08/22/2019
Best place.
Very fast and very nice job. Very kind people. I love it.

DIAN L.
Laguna Hills, CA
Lexus GS 350
08/21/2019
Prompt service
The job was prompt and had WiFi and air conditioning while waiting Bought the year packer for not mulch more.

ADRIENNE S.
Jaguar XF
08/20/2019
Honest. Fast. Easy to talk to.
I have a 2011 Jaguar that was making a squeaky noise. They dove in and made a correct diagnosis and charged a fair price. They didn't try to sell me on other stuff or frighten me with other repairs that need to be done right away.

KP
KIM P.
Placentia, CA
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
08/20/2019
Great job in a timely manner and professional staff
I needed an alignment and they had a great price and completed the job in a timely manner.

David R.
Santa Ana, CA
Mazda B2300
08/20/2019 Category: Service
David said that they have very good prices and satisfactory service.

JJ
JIM J.
Huntington Beach, CA
Lexus ES 300
08/17/2019
Great experience from office staff and especially Mario the technician..great overall experience. I will definitely bring my other cars to them

DON H.
08/15/2019
Convenient, accommodating and good communication.
I had a wheel alignment done. I was able to get an appointment with less than 24hrs notice. Great crew and facility. Thanks

LEE B.
Honda Civic Coupe
08/10/2019
Got new tires. Needed alignment. Took 45 minutes. Great, friendly service and best price I could find - $50 out the door!