AC
ANALISA C.
Long Beach, CA
01/23/2020
Honesty
I purchased a groupon for a alignment and also asked them to do an oil change. I had known that I may need new brakes in the front but I didn't say anything. I wanted to see if they noticed it which they did. So I included front brakes and they also changed my filters. Aaron was very helpful and offered me to borrow a car for free instead of waiting there for my truck. I was shocked by the price because it was so much less than what my regular mechanic would have charged me out the door under $290!!!
I have found myself a new mechanic to work on my truck.

MARLENE C.
Anaheim, CA
01/15/2020
Groupon alignment
My overall experience was great. I checked in at 2:40 p.m. for my alignment appointment at 3. I was greeted by the owner who let me know John was in the office and would check me in. I sat in the office that had a small waiting area of 6 chairs. It took a 40 mins to finish my car and I was in n out quickly. Thank you for the quick reliable service.

AR
ADRIAN R.
Pomona, CA
Honda Accord Coupe
01/14/2020
Quality Service and Fast
Was in and out within an hour of arriving. Great quality service!

KT
Kheang T.
Santa Ana, CA
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Kheang said they did a good job.

DANIEL C.
01/04/2020
Macs Auto is one of the few mechanics I trust.

F
FERNANDO
Chevrolet Colorado
01/04/2020
Best Service!
The team here knows how to treat people and cars!
Great service and solid work, very happy with the services performed. Gladly spent $$.

Thank you Larry!

Irvine, CA
12/30/2019
Alignment
Monsieur Larry was nice enough to fill me in when he was all booked for the day. The work was properly done and on time as expected. Thank you!

JIM P.
12/27/2019
awesome product advice and service.
the advice of the brand and service is great.
Mac's auto is very professional and experienced.
Very recommended.

Huntington Beach, CA
12/27/2019
The guys at Mac's Auto did a great job! It took less than an hour to complete the 4-wheel alignment with a 12-month warranty. They also looked into a strange clicking noise I mentioned.

AA
AHMAD A.
Newport Beach, CA
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/23/2019

JESSE--DIANE C.
12/12/2019
As always i recieved amazing service. Not much else to say really.
Amazing crew over there at Mac's auto.

RICK G.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Ford Cutaway
12/09/2019
Great work every time always Fair price always
I have been in this business and Larry is always came through for me with great work with always fair prices. I live a long distance to come here and always happy

NN
Naquillh N.
Garden Grove, CA
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Naquillh said the business provided a good service.

AR
Andy R.
Laguna Beach, CA
Ford Flex
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Andy's wife. She said that they are competent. They get the job done efficiently.

CP
Coby P.
Newport Beach, CA
Subaru Outback (Natl)
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Coby said they took care of his vehicle and its running great. He said it was good service and they got it done quickly.