JENNY C.
Rowland Heights, CA
Jaguar XJ
12/14/2018
Jag XJ
Awesome shop. Great find. Get my alignment & tires changed out here. Will be returning.

12/11/2018
In and out in less than half an hour!
Quick and straightforward service!

DON R.
12/11/2018
Friendly and timely service
5 for service and 5 recommend

RAJESH B.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
12/07/2018
Best Service in Orange County
I moved to SoCal with two suv ml350 and Chrysler Pacifica in summer of 2016.
Larry and crew have been maintaining both the vehicles for all the services and repairs. Everyone is very professional and the costs are reasonable, even thought I moved 20 miles south but I still continue to bring my cars here because of the trust and QoS

MAX B.
Laguna Beach, CA
Chevrolet Volt
12/04/2018
Speedy honest service
I was in and out and the numbers all make sense. Hard to find in an auto shop these days, highly recommended.

LP
LONDIE P.
Lincoln LS
11/30/2018
Honest & Fair
As one should, I tried this place with a small task (tire M&B) and now I cam trust them with most anything, even if it's just their opinion I want. Great place to do business because they (Larry) are Fair & Honest!

Cypress, CA
Hyundai Genesis
11/29/2018
All the above
It’s staff is so friendly, they are quick to get you in and out and they are accurate. Oh, they have great prices also!

HK
HAN K.
Costa Mesa, CA
11/28/2018
Fast service and professional staff
I have come here 3 times and so far I am very happy with their service. Their prices for me are very reasonable. Each time they fixed it very quickly. Usually when I go to the car dealer I have to stay at least 30 minutes just for the to take my car in. Here is very quick.

FR
Flaviano R.
Anaheim, CA
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Flaviano said he would recommend this business for service.

Deborah C.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Deborah said that they do very good job, they are professional, and very informative. That's why she likes doing business with them. She also stated that they are honest with everything, reliable, and dependable.

KA
KARL A.
Newport Beach, CA
Nissan Titan
11/18/2018
Competent and reasonably priced auto service near the orange county airport
Found Mac’s auto repair Via Groupon. They were able to make a reservation that day to have my car aligned. I arrived on time and was immediately greeted by the owner, and my vehicle was being worked on within minutes. Work was performed in an expeditious and competent manner, I was very happy, I would definitely go back again

Kevin S.
Mercedes-Benz S430
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the staff is honest and the pricing is great.

CR
CEZANA R.
Anaheim, CA
11/16/2018
HONEST, RELIABLE, EXPERT EXPERIENCE
I drive an ol’ 2002 Toyota 4Runner. Before coming in, everytime I hit above 45 mph my car would vibrate, it didn’t feel safe. As a student, being able to get from point A to B is important to me. Prior to visiting 4-5 shops before hand to diagnose my vehicle- not one could give me an answer. I was frustrated, my car did not feel safe. The owner, Larry Gaff, is warm and honest. Mr. Gaff’s vision to be the best and most reliable shop around truly manifests in who he picks to help run his business, such as serviceman Aaron as well as the hardworking team of technicians here.
I’m so happy, thank you so much for bringing life and love back into my oldie but goodie.

BW
BRIAN W.
Dodge Challenger
Super friendly and helpful
The guys here are great! I’ve come in for every oil change and had a ding repaired. Been coming about 3 years now. Fair pricing and always upfront with everything. They call you before they do anything to your car to make sure the time and cost ok. Great recommendations and will brainstorm ideas with you without trying to sell anything at all. Just honest and good people here, all you can ask for.

Nissan Xterra
11/14/2018
Fast service and good customer service

PT

Sun City, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/12/2018
Great Service & Great Employees
The guys working there are great, caring and quick! They made me feel comfortable and took care of additional issues with my truck without hesitation.
I will be going back to Mac's!

DAVID L.
Newport Beach, CA
11/10/2018
BEST independent garage in the area.
Love these guys! Work always completed on time and at price agreed or less. Thanks for your excellent work!

MA
MICHAEL A.
11/09/2018
Quick and easy
Came in for an alignment was in and out in about an hour. Friendly staff.

EO
ELIZABETH O.
Placentia, CA
Toyota Celica
11/09/2018
Great customer service, friendly and fast. Larry makes you feel comfortable & is very accommodating
Was done in under an hour for alignment. The staff was friendly and Larry ( the owner) gave great customer service. They honored my groupon with no problem & got me in & out with no hassle.