06/26/2019
Great service and honest pricing
I had my car AC conditioning unit and door actuator fixed at Mac's Auto Care and Larry & his team has done a great work with it. Larry has made sure that it was ready ontime and he told me the cost of each service item before proceeding on the work. My experience was great interacting with the team and genuinely believe that his pricing of services is very competitive if not cheaper.

JASON B.
Garden Grove, CA
06/25/2019
Friendly service....guys do a great job
Great work...honest mechanic. Didn't try a gouge me

MILES M.
Tustin, CA
Ford Crown Victoria
06/22/2019
Excellent Shop
My go to place for car issues I can't resolve myself. Mac's gives you a fair quote and performs excellent work time and time again. Very fair pricing as well

Chevrolet Cruze
06/20/2019
Very pleased, I will be back!
Very friendly, quick repair & at a fair price!

JOHN H.
Corona Del Mar, CA
Mercedes-Benz S500
06/20/2019
The personnel, took good care of my car!
They don’t tell you fabricated, and or investigative flaws and findings about your car.
I found them very pleasant professional and very nice experience!

HK
HAN K.
06/19/2019
Professional staff, fast service.
I’ve been going to Mac’s for a while now. I’ve always got my car fixed quickly. Estimates and prices are very fair to me. I definitely recommend this place.

PL
Paul L.
Fountain Valley, CA
Lexus GS 300 Luxury Perform Sdn
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Paul said the service was good. However, the alignment was still out. He will not recommend this business for service until it is fixed.

AR
Andy R.
Laguna Beach, CA
Volkswagen Tiguan
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Rosanna. She said the service was timely and the business is honest and reputable.

Cypress, CA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/16/2019
Awesome people and service!
Highly recommend. Professional, friendly, and fast.

AV
ANDREW V.
Corona, CA
06/08/2019
on schedule and quick service
Went in to my appointed time and had my car serviced. I waited about 35 mins for my Prius to be completely aligned. I got my deal off Groupon. I would just recommend telling customers the analysis, other than that great job! My car drives like a dream.

SCOTT B.
COSTA MESA, CA
06/07/2019
Larry and his team are always great and do amazing work.

Newport Beach, CA
Ford Expedition
06/06/2019
Saved me
On a recommendation from an AAA tow truck driver, dealership price was ridiculous, Mac’s Auto Care gave me good service & a reasonable price.

JOHN P.
06/06/2019
A smooth transaction
Larry was great and wait time was very short as long as you have appt setup. Would used the service again if it call for. Thank

TD
TODD D.
06/05/2019
Friendly and prompt
Larry was excellent and knowledgeable. I’ll be going back because their prices and service were impeccable, I wish more shops were like them!

JERARD T.
Cadillac Escalade
06/04/2019
Fast and professional service! Highly reccomended!

REY W.
Laguna Hills, CA
06/01/2019
Exemplar
Another superb visit to Macs today.
Keep up the very good work!
I enjoy the peace of mind that comes with the auto service.
Will see you at the next visit!
Thanks again guys!!

Santa Ana, CA
Toyota Avalon
06/01/2019
The service at Mac’s was great. The staff was friendly and they service was done quickly! I was out within 30 minutes. Would definitely come back!

BR
BOGIE R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/22/2019
Alignment

GS
GARY S.
05/21/2019
Taking my cars to Mac’s I feel relaxed knowing I’ll get good honest service and pay for what I get.

Tustin, CA
05/21/2019
No fuss no muss. They got me in and out in 40 mins for wheel alignment. Steering wheel no longer crooked.