DUNCAN P.
Volkswagen Routan
11/12/2019
Great place—always reliable and good value.
Great place—always reliable and good value.

KATINA M.
Toyota Prius Prime
11/12/2019
Quick!
When I got there, they started on my car right away. Good customer service. It didn’t take long and I was good to go in 20 minutes. Very satisfied!

ALEX M.
Laguna Hills, CA
Kia Sorento
11/08/2019
I was very happy with their service. They are very friendly and very professional and did a great job doing the alignment on my car. Thank you so much for your great work I’ll be sure to recommend you to all my friends and family.

Randy H.
Lexus RC 350
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Randy said the staff communicated with him fully throughout the service, their prices are reasonable, they get everything done correctly and they have consistent good service.

JV
JOHN V.
Newport Beach, CA
Lexus GS 350
11/07/2019
Great service, reasonably priced
The left front window regulator on my 2007 Lexus broke, and I couldn’t roll the window up or down. After getting several quotes between $500 and $700, I called Aaron at Mac’s. Quoted me $370 for the same job. Brought my car in the following day and they completed the job on time for the quoted price. Very happy with the work and the way I was treated. Definitely worth giving them a call if you need some automotive work done.

JACOB L.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
11/01/2019
The grates service for my vw
I should to know them long time ago.
Great people, great service.

MARJORIE S.
Newport Beach, CA
10/25/2019
MAC’s AUTO CARE
Mac’s provides excellent auto repair and maintenance. I am always shown exactly what needs to be done and involved in all decisions before any work is done. I especially appreciate their personable attention and feel like these guys are friends rather than just mechanics in a garage. Highly recommended!

SAMUEL M.
Oxnard, CA
Mercedes-Benz E550
10/24/2019
5 star peace of mind
Customer service and peace of mind is the greatest feeling when leaving your luxury car or regular car at a mechanic. Love this place and its hospitality! They have a nice ac system and tv to watch while you wait. They also have an office chair and dest if you want to do some work while you wait. Aaron and Larry personality will brighten up your day and the restroom frame says, "Your local mechanic, we can't fix your personal problems but we can fix your car."

Chrysler Town & Country LWB

DAVID E.
Santa Ana, CA
Volkswagen Tiguan
10/19/2019
These guys really care about their work
If you have any car issues, simply take it to Mac's. They have always found the time to get me in quickly.

EE
EDDIE E.
10/12/2019
Great service, great people
Great quality work at an affordable price.

LIZ S.
10/09/2019
Fair, Fast, and Fabulous
I absolutely dread the whole car repair process. When introduced to Mac’s, to put a new engine in my Prius, I expected the usual, expensive and long. I was surprised when I got a call after a few hours telling my my car would be ready in a few days, and the price was fair. My car is old and I have been back a few times for various things. Mac’s has NEVER disappointed. Thank you to Larry and all the people who work there.

JOHN P.
10/03/2019
Got there earlier than the appt time. Able to squeeze me in and able to get the job done

JUAN A.
Audi S5
10/02/2019
I highly recommend this place. People here are knowledgeable. Went to other places and gave me excuses for their bad work. NOT HERE. My car was ready in about an hour. Happy with how the car drives now. A big thanks to this guys.

AR
ADRIAN R.
Pomona, CA
09/24/2019
Quality Service and Fast
Great service from start to finish. In and out in less than 40 minutes.

Tustin, CA
Mazda CX-5
09/23/2019
Reliable service at reasonable price

09/22/2019
Had an appt, quick service, good price
Macs service was quick. Came in for a wheel alignment with an appt. They removed a nail and patched a tire for free. I had a groupon. Will be coming back here as reliable car care without long waits and high prices is important to me. Everyone here was nice.

DK
DOUGLAS K.
Huntington Beach, CA
Lincoln Town Car
09/21/2019
Won't sell you services you do not need
Came in for a wheel alignment. Front steering had other issues which a previous auto repair shop had told me needed to be replaced and quoted various parts and pricing so I decided to get a second opinion. Mac's service tech explained what I needed to repair. Told me honestly what should be replaced now which helped keep repair costs reasonable. Great feeling knowing you have choices when it comes to auto repair. Will use their services again.

RK
RICH K.
Acura MDX
09/14/2019
Great communication and service.
Great team to work with. They did what I asked them to do and did so at a reasonable price. Offered to do some additional items, but were not pushy about it. Which is what I want.

09/13/2019
Great and honest guys
I have done both a pre purchase inspection and bought new tires from them. They were honest, explained my option and the prices were fair. Plus they have WiFi o use while waiting.

Really nice and made me feel comfortable with my 10y old car. Offering to fix my tires for free if the pressure or alignment is not as good as expected.
Will definitely use them in the future!