FR
Flaviano R.
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Flaviano said he would recommend this business for service.

Deborah C.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Deborah said that they do very good job, they are professional, and very informative. That's why she likes doing business with them. She also stated that they are honest with everything, reliable, and dependable.

KA
KARL A.
Nissan Titan
11/18/2018
Competent and reasonably priced auto service near the orange county airport
Found Mac’s auto repair Via Groupon. They were able to make a reservation that day to have my car aligned. I arrived on time and was immediately greeted by the owner, and my vehicle was being worked on within minutes. Work was performed in an expeditious and competent manner, I was very happy, I would definitely go back again

Kevin S.
Mercedes-Benz S430
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the staff is honest and the pricing is great.

CR
CEZANA R.
11/16/2018
HONEST, RELIABLE, EXPERT EXPERIENCE
I drive an ol’ 2002 Toyota 4Runner. Before coming in, everytime I hit above 45 mph my car would vibrate, it didn’t feel safe. As a student, being able to get from point A to B is important to me. Prior to visiting 4-5 shops before hand to diagnose my vehicle- not one could give me an answer. I was frustrated, my car did not feel safe. The owner, Larry Gaff, is warm and honest. Mr. Gaff’s vision to be the best and most reliable shop around truly manifests in who he picks to help run his business, such as serviceman Aaron as well as the hardworking team of technicians here.
I’m so happy, thank you so much for bringing life and love back into my oldie but goodie.

BW
BRIAN W.
Dodge Challenger
Super friendly and helpful
The guys here are great! I’ve come in for every oil change and had a ding repaired. Been coming about 3 years now. Fair pricing and always upfront with everything. They call you before they do anything to your car to make sure the time and cost ok. Great recommendations and will brainstorm ideas with you without trying to sell anything at all. Just honest and good people here, all you can ask for.

Nissan Xterra
11/14/2018
Fast service and good customer service

PT

Sun City, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/12/2018
Great Service & Great Employees
The guys working there are great, caring and quick! They made me feel comfortable and took care of additional issues with my truck without hesitation.
I will be going back to Mac's!

DAVID L.
11/10/2018
BEST independent garage in the area.
Love these guys! Work always completed on time and at price agreed or less. Thanks for your excellent work!

MA
MICHAEL A.
11/09/2018
Quick and easy
Came in for an alignment was in and out in about an hour. Friendly staff.

EO
ELIZABETH O.
Placentia, CA
Toyota Celica
11/09/2018
Great customer service, friendly and fast. Larry makes you feel comfortable & is very accommodating
Was done in under an hour for alignment. The staff was friendly and Larry ( the owner) gave great customer service. They honored my groupon with no problem & got me in & out with no hassle.

QN
QUANG N.
Fountain Valley, CA
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/07/2018
Good and great service
Outstanding and friendly service.

TT
THUY T.
11/05/2018
Thuy Ta
You are best of services, when I take my cars to your shop for 4 wheel alignments. I do believe that you have any others auto care services and you are always try to match the best deals.

Micheal S.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Micheal said this business is friendly and personable. When he was leaving his last service, he noticed something dragging under the vehicle and he went back the next day. The staff took care of the piece. It turned out to be a piece pf plastic, nothing major, but they took care of it for him.

Tanner S.
Temecula, CA
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Tanner said the staff at this business are awesome. They are great.

Costa Mesa, CA
Toyota Prius v
10/27/2018
4 Wheel Alignment
The crew and the manager were very good in what they do. Didn’t even wait for more than half an hour and they performed the service quickly and accurately.

SL
Suny L.
Costa Mesa, CA
Scion tC
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Suny said that they are friendly and finished the job on time.

Serna S.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Serna said the service is good.

JJ
JACOB J.
Dodge Charger
10/25/2018
Up front and honest
Called about an alignment. I asked about some other suspension work that I needed done as well. Larry was super helpful and was even able to squeeze me in the same day. Car was ready as promised and Larry even called with some recommendations. When I explained it was more than I was wanting to spend, he took the time to find less expensive options. I never felt pressured at any point. I was given an honest assessment of my vehicle and friendly service. Will definitely be coming back and recommending to people I know. Thank you!