Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Redington Beach, FL
Kia Soul
10/17/2018
cost and service
we were given an estimate which did not change (and it was less expensive than the Kia dealer!) We were treated with respect and the service was great! We will return as needed. Thanks

RF
Roger F.
Lincoln Continental
10/17/2018
An excellent combination of old-fashioned values and intelligent use of new technologies
A routine service and safety check. No unnecessary work was suggested for my 1999 Lincoln Continental. The cost represented excellent value for money. The work was completed on time and to my complete satisfaction. The email reminder is helpful and unobtrusive. Thank you, Ed & Vicki.
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for the review, Roger.  It was good to see you again.  We sincerely appreciate your patronage over the years.

KC
Ken C.
Chevrolet Corvette
10/10/2018
There when I needed them
Ed and his crew at Madeira Beach Garage come through once again. My car broke its shifter cable while out shopping. Called Madeira Beach Garage and they arranged Towing and had already ordered the part before the car was even on the towtruck. They got me a great rate on towing as well as did an excellent repair at a great price with no surprises. I highly recommend them for your automotive needs.
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 10/10/2018

Thanks for the review, Ken.  We sincerely appreciate your continued patronage!

OS
O.W. S.
10/06/2018
Friendly and very helpful
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for the review and for being faithful customers for many years.  We appreciate you!!

IE
Irmal E.
Scottsburg, IN
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Irmal said the service was satisfactory.
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for taking time to review our service!

RD
Robert D.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/02/2018
Knowledge of staff
Took time to investigate issues and diagnose then repair high quality workmanship
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you for the review.  We appreciate your patronage.

PM
Paul M.
Jaguar XJ
10/01/2018
Magic carpet rides again
I didn't want to take Ed's advise about tire pressure in my new tires. But I gave his advice a chance. He was right. The thing drives like its a cloud. Ed knows more about my car than I do... A great guy... Very knowledgeable... His experience saves me money and has added years of life to all of my cars... Thanks Ed!
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 10/01/2018

Thanks again for the review, Paul.  We sincerely appreciate your continued patronage for many years!

MF
Marilyn F.
Sellersburg, IN
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/27/2018
Very friendly and honest
AlwYs friendly and honest
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 09/27/2018

Thanks for the review, Marilyn.  We appreciate your patronage.

CR
Cheri R.
09/26/2018
Very professional
Every time I have taken my automobile to Madeira Beach Garage I have always been completely satisfied with the repairs which are always done in a timely manner. Ed and Vicki are very courteous and tell you in detail what the diagnosis is and exactly what repairs were completed. They are honest and always work around your schedule. I would recommend their establishment to everyone on the Island and surrounding areas. I will continue to take my automobile to them in the future.
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you for the review, Cheri.  We sincerely appreciate your continued patronage!

John L.
Chester, VA
Nissan Rogue
09/25/2018
Many thanks
After driving for two days straight from Virginia our serpentine belt broke fortunately we were just down the street. We had our car back the next day. Thanks.
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for the review and for allowing us to do the repair on your vehicle.  We sincerely appreciate it!

Ricardo R.
Kissimmee, FL
Chevrolet Cruze
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Ricardo said they were very knowledgeable and advised him on different things with solutions as to how they could be fixed.
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you for the review and for allowing us to service your vehicle.  We sincerely appreciate it!

Seminole, FL
Nissan Xterra
09/21/2018
Fast, Friendly, Honest
Speedy service. Advised of prices and work ahead of time. No surprises.
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for your review of our service.  We appreciate your patronage.

Russell S.
Chevrolet Pickup
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Russell said that the service at this business is always pretty good.
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for your continued patronage.

CG
Christine G.
Toyota Venza
New Tires
Great service again. Searched for just the right tire for my car and my needs. In and out in half a day with 4 new ones and an alignment. They checked all my fluids even though I wasn't there for that particular service. Great people to work with always.
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for taking time to review our service, Christine.  We sincerely appreciate you and your continued patronage.

Michael B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
09/19/2018
Very convenient and gave me fair pricing....
Vicki very knowledgeable and courteous....Ed did what he said and I was happy with overall service...I knew my old clonker 2008 had many problems but Ed said lets take care of the serious problem first and then at a later date we can do the small problems if need be...Very fair labor prices.....
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the review, Michael.  We appreciate your patronage!

Mary G.
Clearwater, FL
Kia Rio
Running Great!!
Thank you, Vicki and Ed! I limped in to leave my little KIA overnight with you expecting it would not be ready for a couple of days. She was ready next morning and humming right along. As always I'm grateful you are there.
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 09/19/2018

Thanks for the review, Mary.  We appreciate you and your continued patronage for many years!

RL
Ron L.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Ron said he was happy with everything at the business.
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for the review, Ron.  We appreciate your patronage.

PR
Patricia R.
Kia Sportage
09/17/2018
The information the mechanic/owner provides
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the review, Pat.  We sincerely appreciate your continued patronage for many years.

James W.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Land Rover Range Rover
09/15/2018
Madeira Beach Garage Sourced Parts Quickly & Repaired for a Great Price
I highly recommend Madeira Beach Garage family owed business for your vehicle service and repairs.
Jim W.
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for taking time to review our service.  We sincerely appreciate it!

Jacque H.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Jacque said they did a very good job.
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 09/17/2018

Thanks for the review.  We appreciate your patronage.