Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Orillia, ON
Cadillac SRX
12/13/2018
very promt service
Very quick in getting the estimate. The work was started 40 min. later. The work was done quicker than the time mentioned in the estimate. The cost was adjusted to reflect the shorter time taken. Now my low beam is working. Well done.
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for the review, Frank.  We sincerely appreciate it.

Mike P.
Saint Petersburg, FL
12/12/2018
Not for me
I had been a customer for approx. 2 yrs. I believe that Madeira Garage is fine for those who are not concerned with cost and accept price & recommendations without any question.
Regarding an alignment, Ed (I believe he is the owner) gave me alignment specs from a source he had used. All I asked, was, – what are the specs from Mercedes? Ed abruptly said, I am not going to get involved with that discussion! I informed Ed that knowing what the manufacture recommends is not an unreasonable question.

Then I was given a verbal lashing because in my case I made the mistake of not purchasing 2 tires from Madeira Garage after getting their quote. Instead I was able to purchase the tires online saving money.
I was informed that Ed had done me a favor by mounting and balancing the 2 tires, and he stated that nobody else will would provide that service if you didn’t buy the tires from them which is ridiculous. The charge for this “favor” was 61.76.

Ed informed me I was “nitpicking”, on the money I saved, and as a customer I should have bought the tires from him. As the sign says in their waiting room, not more than one cup of coffee per customer, so evidently money is
unimportant as long as it is the customer’s.

I was stunned at the way I was treated.

There was more, suffice to say I will never use their services again. – and I will save money doing it.

Behind the façade, it appears that Madeira Garage believes by servicing your car they are doing you a favor.
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 12/14/2018

Mr. Palena
Sour Grapes

It’s obvious to see by his deceptive review what I had to endure. I was extremely patient and courteous while Mike complained, had outbursts of emotion and was just plain hard to get along with. I could go into the details about all we did for him, free of charge, but not needed here. After enduring for approximately 45 minutes with him sitting at my desk, I politely shook his hand and said, “Mike, it looks like we have come to an impass.” The conversation ended and he left.  Mr. Ed

PJ
Paul J.
Seminole, FL
Acura TSX
12/08/2018
Organized, Clean, Professional.......I would highly recommend.
Vicki and Ed are very dedicated to providing excellent repair and car service....
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for the review, Paul.  We sincerely appreciate your continued patronage.

Tonya S.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Tonya said that everything was wonderful. They were friendly and their prices were reasonable, they were honest and they are hard working people.
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for reviewing our service.  We sincerely appreciate the feedback!

RD
Richard D.
Chevrolet Cavalier
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Richard said they are wonderful.
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for the review.  We sincerely appreciate it.

Mary M.
Kia Sorento
12/01/2018
Fast & Courteous Service
After mailing Christmas packages at the Madeira Post Office came out to my that wouldn't start. I do have roadside assistance. To add to my dilemma my phone went dead. Looking around I saw Madeira Beach Garage. Walked over there and I was immediately greeted and a service person was sent over to get my car started. They checked out my car and it was determined that I needed a new battery and that everything else was good. Within a very short time I was back driving my car. I want to thank Ed & Vicki and will definitely refer other friends to their service.
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for the review, Mary.  So glad we could help!

DT
Don T.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Don said the business did everything he asked them to do.
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you for the review.  We always appreciate feedback about our service.

FD
Fletcher D.
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Fletcher said he had good service.
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you for the review of our service.  We sincerely appreciate it.

Martin B.
11/21/2018
A nearby very reiiable garage with integrity
I've used Madeira Beach Garage on and off for many years. With my current car, became very fed up with dealer so as soon as warranty expired, started again going to Madeira Beach Garage. I like the place as it's reliable and honest with good communication - Can't ask for more than that
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for taking time to review our service.  We sincerely appreciate your patronage over the years.

EQ
Edward Q.
11/21/2018
Always Great Service!
There are very few absolutes left in this world! I can tell you that The great service provided by Madeira Beach Garage On both of our cars has been an absolute for us. Ed and Vicki and the madeira Beach Garage team have been servicing our cars for the last 15 to 20 years . They keep both running like they are new ! I highly recommend them for the quality of service they provide.
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you for the review, Ed.  We sincerely appreciate your continued patronage for many years.

Treasure Island, FL
Jaguar XK Series
11/17/2018
495 Horses ready to run
My super charged XKR blew a hose. It ran between the intake manifold and the block And the repair job required great skill. In talking to my friends the local Jag dealer Was not recommended. Ed Butler said he would fix it right. He did. The first time. And my car is back to being a screaming banshee! Thanks Ed!
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 11/19/2018

Thanks for the review, Paul.  But instead of a "screaming banshee" how about a "galloping gourmet"!!

CJ
Chad J.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Chevrolet Suburban
11/15/2018
Always have had a great experience with Madeira Beach Garage. Diagnosed all issues with my car and repaired in a timely manner.
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you for the review, Chad.  We sincerely appreciate your continued patronage.

Ken M.
Florida
Dodge Journey
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Ken said the service was good.
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for the review, but why only 4 stars?  How could we have improved our service?

RL
Rich L.
North Redington Beach, FL
Mazda CX-5
11/01/2018
Peace of Mind
Finding an automotive repair company that you are truly happy with gives you peace of mind. One less thing to worry about. That is how my wife and I felt after we had our vehicle serviced at Madeira Beach Garage. We were given an accurate estimate, and the car was ready on time. Being new to the area had us uncertain about where to go. We feel fortunate to have found these guys. Peace of mind.
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 11/01/2018

It was nice to meet you both.  We appreciate the review and look forward to working with you in the future.  Welcome to the neighborhood!

GR
George R.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
George said the staff at this business was up front and very good to deal with. They were nice people. They did the work on time for a reasonable price.
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for taking time to review our service.  We sincerely appreciate it.

Dewayne B.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Dewayne said they were friendly, knowledgeable and very polite. Also, the prices were cheap.
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 11/01/2018

Thanks for the review of our service!  We appreciate it!

BL
Barbara L.
Redington Beach, FL
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Barbara said this business is better than one can imagine.
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you Barbara.  We appreciate you too!

TR
Tom R.
Seminole, FL
Nissan Xterra
10/27/2018
Great
Accurate and timely work
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 10/29/2018

Thanks for the review, Tom.  We sincerely appreciate your feedback.

LJ
Lewis J.
North Redington Beach, FL
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/24/2018
Honest and Dependable
As always, honest and dependable service for my Avalanche. Recommend without hesitation.
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you for the review.  We appreciate your patronage!

LK
Lydia K.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Lydia said the employees were wonderful. They could have improved their service.
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you for the review, Lydia, but why only 4 stars?  How could we have improved our service?