Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Bob T.
Moncton, NB
Acura RDX
02/16/2019
Professional and friendly, accurate and on time.
I'm a Canadian snowbird who winters in the Madeira Beach area. When I heard a grinding noise in the breaks of my SUV I turned to this family business for attention. My car was promptly scheduled, the feedback was excellent and the repairs were completed to my satisfaction on time as promised. I have nothing but praise for Ed and Vickie. The problem was described, they called with an estimate, and I picked up the car same day. I've already recommended this business to a neighbour and I will not hesitate to return when the need arises.
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our service.  We sincerely appreciate our Northern Friends and are happy we were able to help you.

Roger M.
Dartmouth, NS
02/12/2019
Oil and filter change
All was done as planed , and an extra item found that was needed. Job well done. Thanks
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for the review.  We appreciate our Northern Friends!

Judith S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Honda Civic Cpe
02/11/2019
I was extremely pleased with the service I received at Madeira Beach Garage. I brought my car in because of an oil leak. The owner quickly determined the problem and fixed the leak. I was only charged for the amount of time he spent working on my car. I would definitely recommend this service station. The owners are very nice and helpful.
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for the review.  We appreciate our "Northern Friends"!

John B.
Mahomet, IL
Pontiac G6
02/10/2019
Can't put a price tag on a locale mechanic that you trust
Good Mechanic, Reasonably priced. Car Repaired and operates beautifully as promise.
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for taking time to review our service.  We sincerely appreciate it.

EQ
Edward Q.
02/10/2019
Always Great Service!
I just had my 2002 Lexus with 160K miles in for service (new struts). I was considering trading it for a newer one. Honestly the service they provided over the years has kept it running like new!
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for the review, Ed.  Happy to be of service!

Mark P.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the business accurately diagnosed the issue, fixed it, and at a reasonable price.
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for taking time to review our service.

CF
Chris F.
Delano, MN
02/05/2019
Close to home.
Very accommodating to our needs.
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for the review.  We appreciate the feedback.

LW
Linda W.
Lewes, DE
Dodge Durango
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Linda said the employees were friendly. They completed her service promptly. The work was completed in a short amount of time.
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for the review.  We sincerely appreciate it!

Plantsville, CT
Lexus LX 570
02/01/2019
Excellent competent, experienced service
You can trust Ed and Vickie to provide great service at a reasonable price. In one word to summarize, integrity.
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for taking time to review our service.  We sincerely appreciate all of our Northern Friends and look forward to seeing you when you come down!

AL
Alan L.
Memphis, MI
GMC Yukon
01/31/2019
Super garage
Ed and Vicki were 2 very nice people and very helpful. They fit me into a busy schedule to fix a tire problem and went beyond the one problem I thought I had to fix everything that was wrong. Their pricing was really fair and the work was exceptional. The car now drives the way it should have
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you for taking time to review our service.  Glad we could be of help!

MQ
Mary Q.
BMW Z3
01/30/2019
I have known Vicky and Ed for many years they always do superior service on my car
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for the review, Mary.  We sincerely appreciate your continued patronage over many years.

MF
Marilyn F.
Sellersburg, IN
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/29/2019
Friendly and honest
Always friendly and honest
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for reviewing our service.  We sincerely appreciate it.

Jim D.
01/25/2019
Convenient, professional, thorough, friendly, fast
As a former Honda/Acura dealership owner, I appreciate the fact that they have techs familiar with Honda’s. That’s important because I have three Honda vehicles in Florida.
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 01/25/2019

We appreciate you taking time to review our service.  Thanks for coming in.

Donald B.
Edinboro, PA
01/24/2019
Making a traveller feel at home
I scheduled an appointment at the Madeira Beach Garage for some routine maintenance. It was very easy to schedule the appointment at a time most convenient to me. The receptionist, Ms. Butler, was very personal and nice to talk with relative to scheduling the appointment. I dropped off my vehicle and was given an estimated time to either wait for the vehicle or return for my car. The work was accomplished quickly, and done very professionally. The price for the work was reasonable for the work done. I was very pleased with the whole experience, and I am glad to know this facility exists should I need additional professional automobile services in the future. I also appreciated receiving, via email the following day, a service statement outlining the work done. I found the Maderia Beach Garage to be very professional and competent, and would recommend this garage to others away from home and in need of automobile service.
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you for your all-encompassing review.  We sincerely appreciate it!

John H.
Mercury Mountaineer
01/24/2019
Outstanding service
We moved to Florida in 2002. Madeira Beach Garage has kept us running a few hundred thousand miles since then, from here north to Canada and west as far as Alaska. Excellent, honest and fair priced service. Highly recommended.
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you for the review.  We sincerely appreciate you and your continued patronage for many years!

BK
Bill K.
Madeira Beach, FL
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Bill said that the place always provides him with great service.
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 01/24/2019

We appreciate your review and continued patronage.

GA
George A.
Treasure Island, FL
Cadillac DTS
01/22/2019 Category: Service
George said he was very satisfied with the service. The staff took very good care of the vehicle.
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you for the review of our service.  We sincerely appreciate your continued patronage for many years!

OS
O.W. S.
Treasure Island, FL
01/20/2019
Very friendly and trustworthy
Had an oil change and was completed promply
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for being faithful customers for many years.  We appreciate you!!

John C.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
01/19/2019
Unusual Fix
I had an unusual problem and nobody wanted to deal with it. Since I’m a regular customer, I went to MB garage for some advice and Ed said he would give it a shot. Next day job done, better than new. Hate when my car brakes down but, comforting to know MB Garage is close by !
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for the review, John.  We sincerely appreciate your continued patronage!

AD
Al D.
Redington Shores, FL
Kia Sorento
01/17/2019
Great, honest service at reasonable price
Vicki B. from Madeira Beach Garage responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for taking time to review our service.  We appreciate you coming in!