Mader Transmission & Complete Car Care

Bernadette S.
Sidney, OH
05/04/2015
Great Service!
Had to have the clutch replaced on my 91 Nissan 300ZX - I am very particular about who works on my car. I definitely made the right decision with Mader's. Great service, polite and they make you feel very comfortable. They even kept my car in at night!

TW
Tristan W.
11/15/2014
Perfect!
I needed somewhere to take my vehicle for major repairs. After asking around, Mader's was the best option and I'm glad I went with them. No haggle, no worries. Just quality customer service and workmanship. I would recommend Mader's to ANYONE who needs their vehicle serviced!

JILL R.
Versailles, OH
Honda Accord
01/25/2013
Quality and Care for the Customer
I recieved great customer service which included a free ride to work and my car serivce was competed as scheduled.

MV
MICHAEL V.
01/24/2013
Great!!
Mader Transmission is thorough, knowledgeable and efficient. The atmosphere is friendly. Great place for your car maintenance and repair.

RO
RONALD O.
Piqua, OH
01/23/2013
Was in and out of your waiting room in a reasonable amount time and my brakes which I was in for is working good.

Angela B.
01/21/2013
Great service. Friendly people
Great service. Friendly people with good recommendations but not too pushy. Will definitely return.

ANGELA B.
Hyundai Accent
01/16/2013
Friendlly and efficient
I was pleased with how helpful they were for a non--car-oriented person like me. Thanks so much!

DE
DAVE E.
Chevrolet Silverado
01/11/2013
Good customer Service
They are always helpful and they do make suggestions for further service but without being pushy. They are also willing to email coupons and discounts to you.

BL
BILL L.
Buick Rendezvous
01/05/2013
Good Work and Friendliness
Skip is super. Call for an appointment and we get in promptly and the work done is all very satisfactory.

DN
DOUG N.
Fletcher, OH
Ford Edge
01/03/2013
friendly people comfortable waiting area
everything went well, no complaints

JAY K.
12/26/2012
Dependability
Everyone at Maders does a great job in finding and repairing mechanical problems for our cars. Thanks to Skip for getting me scheduled on short notice, and reporting to me the progress in repairs.

AR
AMY R.
Saturn SC2
12/14/2012
Great service and prices. I would highly recommend Mader.

JUDY S.
GMC S15 Pickup
12/13/2012
Taken care of quickly and friendly people.
I was happy with my service. Being a first time customer I was taken care of very quickly and discovered a fellow west miltonian worked there! That gave me confidence in your service! Thank you

JIM M.
12/11/2012
Great Service, quick, and right price
Easy and quick appointment, friendly folks, and no surprises with the service.

TIM M.
11/20/2012
Skip does it again!
Skip, once again you're a super front end manager! I was looking for tires for the wife's car that were comparable to the Pirrelli's that were on it factory without spending the $$$. You suggested a tire that wasn't on your website and was much less than the Pirrelli's AND performs as well with a better mileage guarantee. You could have kept me on the Pirrelli to make the store more $$ but you suggested a lower priced comparable tire instead!! This is why we have been coming there since you opened.

JULES C.
11/05/2012
The customer service is the best!
I always know I can trust them to do what I need and not take advantage of me because I am a woman. Thank you for taking care of my van!

MARVIN M.
Buick LaCrosse
10/31/2012
SERVICE!
Thanks for taking care of both of my cars today. I was really in a tough spot and you guys really came through for me.

MARY R.
Saturn Vue
10/26/2012
fast and friendly
I got in the same day I called for service and got out in record time.

TG
TODD G.
Ford Escort
10/23/2012
SLOWWWWWWW
i made an appointment for a oil change with a gift certificate that my father in law gave me for xmas and for them to check a leak on my tire. it took an hour and a half plus they didnt have the tire in stock. they said they'd have it the next day. how is that going to help me. and what made me really angry was a woman walked in off the street after me and wanted a oil change and had them check a few warning lights and was out of there fifteen minutes before me,when i had an appointment. so why make one when you get put on the back burner. i will be letting my father in law know not to go there anymore. i hate going to grismer tire but after this crappy slow service i'll take my chances. what a disappointment.

LEIGH B.
Mazda 3
10/22/2012
Trustworthy, respond favorably to requests
Accomodated the time I needed to come in on fairly short notice. I appreciated this. They added my request to check the air pressure in my tires to my order even though they do this anyway