Mader Transmission & Complete Car Care

Latest Review about 5 years ago

JULES C.
11/05/2012
The customer service is the best!
I always know I can trust them to do what I need and not take advantage of me because I am a woman. Thank you for taking care of my van!

MARVIN M.
Buick LaCrosse
10/31/2012
SERVICE!
Thanks for taking care of both of my cars today. I was really in a tough spot and you guys really came through for me.

MARY R.
Saturn Vue
10/26/2012
fast and friendly
I got in the same day I called for service and got out in record time.

TG
TODD G.
Ford Escort
10/23/2012
SLOWWWWWWW
i made an appointment for a oil change with a gift certificate that my father in law gave me for xmas and for them to check a leak on my tire. it took an hour and a half plus they didnt have the tire in stock. they said they'd have it the next day. how is that going to help me. and what made me really angry was a woman walked in off the street after me and wanted a oil change and had them check a few warning lights and was out of there fifteen minutes before me,when i had an appointment. so why make one when you get put on the back burner. i will be letting my father in law know not to go there anymore. i hate going to grismer tire but after this crappy slow service i'll take my chances. what a disappointment.

LEIGH B.
Mazda 3
10/22/2012
Trustworthy, respond favorably to requests
Accomodated the time I needed to come in on fairly short notice. I appreciated this. They added my request to check the air pressure in my tires to my order even though they do this anyway

MELISSA L.
Pontiac G6
10/17/2012
Terrific customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for the great work that you all do!

TH

TIM M.
Dodge Dakota
10/13/2012
Tires at a great price
As usual, Skip went out of his way to help me find the best price for that which I was looking. I called asking for prices about two different tires and when he called back, he helped me figure which tire had the better load rating and tread design for my use. After talking with him, I located a third tire and he happily priced that set as as well. Most tire guys woulda been fed up with a customer at this point but Skip actually recommended the less expensive tire set!! This is why I have been having all my vehicle service done at Mader's. Skip is a great manager who doesn't take advantage of customers.

RANDY W.
Pontiac Montana
09/30/2012
Another Great Repair
Always fair, alway nice, reccommends services but are never pushy, repairs/services done right.

BW

Tipp City, OH
Ford Edge
09/06/2012
New tires
Service was great and the alignment was perfect.

MARVIN M.
09/05/2012
Good value
Great service for a fair price.

JOHN B.
Isuzu Trooper
08/19/2012
Exceptional Customer Service
I was extremely impressed with Maders Transmission's Business Model. “Customer Service" and honesty! What a concept. I wish other businesses would embrace this. Keep up the good work!

SR
STEVE R.
Brookville, OH
Buick Rendezvous
08/10/2012
Great Customer Service
Skip is great about taking care of us customers. I trust these guys to do anything on my vehicles. Have recommended these guys to others.

MELISSA L.
Pontiac G6
08/06/2012
Quality Service
My husband and I go to Mader's for both of our vehicles. Everyone is always so nice. Whenever we have problems with our vehicles, it is taken car of at Maders. Thank you!