Mader Transmission & Complete Car Care

MELISSA L.
Pontiac G6
10/17/2012
Terrific customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for the great work that you all do!

TH

TIM M.
Dodge Dakota
10/13/2012
Tires at a great price
As usual, Skip went out of his way to help me find the best price for that which I was looking. I called asking for prices about two different tires and when he called back, he helped me figure which tire had the better load rating and tread design for my use. After talking with him, I located a third tire and he happily priced that set as as well. Most tire guys woulda been fed up with a customer at this point but Skip actually recommended the less expensive tire set!! This is why I have been having all my vehicle service done at Mader's. Skip is a great manager who doesn't take advantage of customers.

RANDY W.
Pontiac Montana
09/30/2012
Another Great Repair
Always fair, alway nice, reccommends services but are never pushy, repairs/services done right.

BW

MIKE V.
Ford Edge
09/06/2012
New tires
Service was great and the alignment was perfect.

MARVIN M.
09/05/2012
Good value
Great service for a fair price.

JOHN B.
Isuzu Trooper
08/19/2012
Exceptional Customer Service
I was extremely impressed with Maders Transmission's Business Model. “Customer Service" and honesty! What a concept. I wish other businesses would embrace this. Keep up the good work!

SR
STEVE R.
Brookville, OH
Buick Rendezvous
08/10/2012
Great Customer Service
Skip is great about taking care of us customers. I trust these guys to do anything on my vehicles. Have recommended these guys to others.

MELISSA L.
Pontiac G6
08/06/2012
Quality Service
My husband and I go to Mader's for both of our vehicles. Everyone is always so nice. Whenever we have problems with our vehicles, it is taken car of at Maders. Thank you!

AO
ANDREA O.
08/03/2012
The staff was disrespectful and hardly even acknowledged my concerns. After a 20 minute session of haggling with the owner, he first offered a discounted next oil change, then went down to a free oil change next time, and then only offered to maybe give me my money back IF I would erase my complaint with the BBB. This issue was never made "right" and I never got my money back. I will never do business at Maders again.

LEIGH B.
Mazda 3
07/30/2012
honest, informative,
I feel I am given truthful information about any issues. I do not get the impression this company is just trying to sell me something. They stand behind their products.

ROBERT S.
GMC Envoy
07/30/2012
rapid service
happy with aservice and pricing.

AE
ARLENE E.
Piqua, OH
07/29/2012
Very happy with the continuing help you give us.
*****5

MARY H.
Volvo S80
07/28/2012
Good repair service
Excellent repair. An other shop couldn't find the problem!

Jay W.
Chevrolet Avalanche
06/23/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Linda. She said this business does excellent and good work. She is pleased with the work and prices.

TW
TIM W.
Honda Accord
06/21/2012
Quality and Care for the Customer.
Two oil visits ago was my first encounter with Mader Transmission. Upon changing my oil they noticed that my radiator hose was leaking and they told me it needed fixed ASAP. I did not have a ride home and a lady that keeps the books took me home to my house and then also made another trip back to return my wallet that I left at the shop. I was totally caught off guard by this hospitality. I have never been to a place that will take you home or offers to find you a ride back to your car when it is finished. I am very greatful that they told me about radiator hose and that my engine didn't die because then I would have been without a car.
On this visit to get my oil changed they worked around my schedule and did it all in a timely manner. Mader Transmissions is a company that you can trust with your car and will not cheat you on anything.

JERRY G.
Chevrolet Silverado
06/20/2012
almost a month to fix!!!
We waited almost a month to have our truck repaired and they rarely if ever called us to update us on it...we always had to track them down...it was EXTREMEMLY inconvienent to only have one vehicle for that long with 3 kids and I work 2 jobs....

KU
Kim U.
Cadillac SRX
06/14/2012 Category: Service
Kim said this business did a good job.

Merle W.
06/14/2012 Category: Service
Merle said he's always got great service and he will continue to bring his vehicle in for all it's service needs.