Breckenridge, CO
07/10/2020
Always reliable service
I have always had reliable service at Main Street Garage. They take the extra time to explain to me what and why something was fixed or adjusted on my car. My tune up included getting new spark plugs and did not require new wires. Chip explained to me why my car was running so ruff. Original spark plugs had worn down to nothing. 150,000 miles and I had never needed to change them. Well, he showed me a new plug and then my plug. WOW. No wonder it was running ruff. This appointment was just an oil change and I allowed them to have the car all day as I would be at work in Breckenridge. It was ready when I got into town and because it was 6:00 pm, my receipt and keys were available and ready for me to just drive away. Thanks Guys. Next will be a front end alignment. Our dirt roads are nasty to my car.

MAUREEN M.
07/07/2020
Tire trouble
Even with the problems now, the still rock it and work there best to get your vehicle fixed and back to you.

Thanks guys. You rock.

JAMES L.
07/05/2020
Great Local Service
It started with a call from our insurance rep. for a windshield replacement and while replacing that Chip found our in cab air filter was over do for a change - he showed it to me and was replaced while the window was drying - Chip and Kendre are GREAT

GG
Greg G.
Toyota Land Cruiser
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Greg said the business is always helpful.

DN
DAVE N.
Chevrolet Sportvan
07/02/2020
Just what I asked for
Did exactly what they promised

FO
Frank O.
Colorado
Dodge Ram Van
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with April. She said the staff is fast and efficient.

NB
Nick B.
Breckenridge, CO
Mitsubishi Lancer
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Nick said the employees were very knowledgeable but they were so busy that they couldn't get to his vehicle in the time they said they would get to it.

Michael H.
Cheyenne, WY
GMC Pickup
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Michael said the staff was able to repair his vehicle.

WB
WILLIAM B.
Como, CO
Subaru Forester (Natl)
06/19/2020
Very great place to do business
The staff is friendly and very knowledgable. A great local place to do business!! Thank you for being there for us and the community!!

JO
JAMES O.
Como, CO
Chevrolet Avalanche
05/06/2020
Timely service
I've had work done on my vehicles in the past and the service has been great.I had my truck worked this last time.The work had been done in a timely manner and I'm sure the work was professionally completed.My only concern was the cost of the parts.I was going to tackle this job on my own but didn't have time and was told the price before the service.and had them do the work.I had researched the parts pricing and it seems that the charge on the parts were almost doubled.I never questioned with them on the charge.I just took it for what it was and have to decide if I will continue with them or go elsewhere.

MF
Matthew F.
Colorado
Nissan Frontier
05/06/2020 Category: Service
Matthew said they are very personable, he felt like he was part of the family, and they are very accommodating.

Subaru Legacy
05/02/2020
Great staff
Nice to work with and friendly staff.

BF
Bob F.
Alma, CO
Ford Bronco
04/23/2020 Category: Service
Bob said they did exactly what needed to be done and that Chip and Jack are great.

CAROLYN M.
Jefferson, CO
Ford Edge
04/17/2020
Very good service.
Nice to know a great place to get service and it to be well done.

AA
Anthony A.
Monte Vista, CO
04/10/2020 Category: Service
Anthony said he was treated really well by the staff. They are very professional.