11/07/2018
Scheduled maintenance
I received excellent customer service. Thank You.

GS
George S.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
11/06/2018 Category: Service
George said that the place does just what he asks of them every time.

PK
PAT K.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/05/2018
The people
Thanks for everything, You guys are always there when I need you. This place rocks..

MIKE P.
Ford Expedition
10/31/2018
Good Service - great assist for locals
A busy place and is able to get you in and out when you schedule the work. I have never had a bad experience here.

BR
BILL R.
Jefferson, CO
10/31/2018
Ford Mustang Service
They found my cruise control problem and showed me what caused the problem I also got my regular service done and a great job was done in all.

David D.
Littleton, CO
GMC Pickup
10/30/2018 Category: Service
David said they were able to get it done in a timely manner and he was able to drive his vehicle.

Joseph W.
Ram 1500
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Joseph said he would definitely recommend this business.

Jo ANN H.
Breckenridge, CO
10/23/2018
Great place to take my car.....
Your shop has always come through for me. I needed front end work and you also changed my oil while it was waiting.... There is nothing I can't request from you shop.
But I appreciate your service.
I just wish when I leave it all day or two, that it would be done when quoted.

Dennis H.
Buena Vista, CO
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said the business communicates well. They did all the necessary repairs. They gave him precise estimates of the cost.

PD
Patrick D.
MINI Cooper Paceman
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said the business promised him his vehicle would be done on Thursday and it was not done until the following Monday. Due to this reason, he would not recommend this business for service.

EC
Ellen C.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Ellen said the staff are good people.

CL
Christine L.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Christine said the business was polite, nice, and efficient. They got her in and out on time and she was just very thrilled with the whole experience. She just very appreciated of all that was done.

Jerry C.
Jefferson, CO
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said they did what they said they would do how they said they would do it.

Danielle B.
Mitsubishi Mirage
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Danielle said her vehicle was serviced pretty fast .

TL
Todd L.
Jeep Liberty
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Todd said that he would and has recommended this business for service.

GS
George S.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
09/25/2018 Category: Service
George said he likes the service.

Dwayne W.
Hartsel, CO
Ford Police Interceptor
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Dwayne said he did not have any problems at all.

NM
Nathan M.
Silverthorne, CO
09/22/2018
Worst Mechanic on the Planet
Do not go to this repair shop! They are far from the mechanics that they claim to be, and they fail at getting simple tasks done. I do not know what is going on in the back of that shop, but every time I have taken my vehicle here it has had a problem. To start things off I got 4 new tires from this place in 2016, Pam highly recommended the wild country tires for the dirt roads I’d be dealing with. Considering it was a load range C I figured it would get the job done for driving around park county, boy was I wrong. One of the tires totally blew out on the side wall when all four tires were at 11 1/2 32nds and rotated regularly. Not to mention I requested several times that the white lettering be facing out on my tires but the mechanics at Main Street garage couldn’t even remember to do that. I personally believe that they sold me dry rotted or used tires and this is why the white lettering wasn’t on the out side and why the tires blew while having so much tread left. So on to my second experience with Mainstreet Garage, I was experiencing problems with my drive shaft so I brought in my car and had them trouble shoot the problem. After about 3 weeks of my car sitting at there shop I had my drive shaft rebuilt, considering this job probably could have been done in a week I was already a bit upset but I moved past it. I drove my car for about a week before I had to bring it back to Mainstreet for problems with my drive shaft and then it said there for a couple weeks again. So back to my Third and final experience with Mainstreet Garage, recently I had them change my spark plugs on my car. I had scheduled an appointment about 2 weeks before I dropped my car off because for some reason they are always so backed up so the day I drop my car off they tell me they won’t be able to work on it till the next day or the day after that, considering I already drove an hour from my home to have my car worked on and found a ride back I had no choice but to leave my car there. So I leave my car at Mainstreet Garage and what do ya know, it takes them FOUR days to change my spark plugs after I had already scheduled an appointment 2 weeks before. So I finally pick my car up and after being charged almost $600 for just spark plug replacement work (I had purchased plugs and wires separate because of preference) I drove my car home. After about a week of hardly driving my car I was broke down on the side of the road and why? Because Mainstreet Garage didn’t wire my plugs like a real mechanic would, they zip tied my plugs all over the place and left the the plugs touching a manifold which caused a severe misfire to the point where my vehicle was shaking so badly it was dangerous to drive. So after explaining my situation to Tina and Jack, they told me that since they didn’t know if it was their fault they didn’t want to pay for a tow fee to pick my car up. So I was forced to use my own AAA to get my car towed from bailey to Fairplay. Once the car was at their shop it was easy for them to see that the problems were clearly their fault and still they tried to cover it up by blaming the wire and not themselves for leaving the plug rubbing against the manifold. To make matters worse they still charged me for the repair and didn’t even try to help out for the AAA towing. Once they fixed my plug I drove my car maybe 100 miles before experiencing the same problem once again. After expressing to Tina and Jack that I was not happy and needed a tow to get another repair for the same spark plugs they refused to help me, claiming once again that this problem was not their fault. Right now I am fixing my spark plugs myself because I do not trust the crooks at Mainstreet Garage to touch my vehicle for even a tire repair. The people at this shop are nothing but thieves learning on your dime and need to be investigated for fraud. If you have any other option whether it is in Buena Vista or Summit County I highly recommend you take your money some place else. These people will work on your vehicle for weeks trying to get a simple task done, and then over charge you, not to mention you will be bringing your car back to this shop a week after the repair. At the end of the day I have had this establishment rip me off 3 times in a row for thousands of dollars in repairs. What ever you do, do not let these people work on your car, they will rip you off and you will have twice as many problems when you leave the shop than when you arrived. I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau to look into this business.

AP
ANDREW P.
Dillon, CO
Jeep Commander
09/20/2018
Trusted and Reliable
The attentive and knowledgeable service we always receive from Tina, Jack and of course Chip the owner.

John S.
Golden, CO
Acura MDX
09/20/2018 Category: Service
John said he appreciates the professional courtesy. The staff did everything right, and the price was fair.