KEVIN Y. on 10/19/2017
"Flat tire"
Very good place to do business
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 06:17 AM
GREG A. on 10/06/2017
"Wasn't great this time, usually is."
Had a 8:00 appt set up a week in advance for oil change a 40 put inspection for a long trip we were making, was going to wait around town , came back 2 hours later and still hadn't been touched. Came back at 12:30 still not done. 3:00 it was done, fixed tire and changed oil. Had a spark plug wire chewed by critter but didn't fix it.
Said I had to reschedule to have it fixed. Leaving on long trip with faulty vehicle. Not good Mainstreet!
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 10/06/2017 05:12 AM
Sam S. on 10/05/2017
Spoke with April. She said she works with this business all day and everyday towing in vehicles to them. They put tires on her vehicle and they did what they were supposed to do.
Vehicle: Porsche Cayenne
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 10/05/2017
FOSS S. on 10/04/2017
"Oct 2017 Routine service"
excellent service and follow-up; strong communications
Vehicle: Mercury Sable
Service Date: 10/02/2017
Review Created: 10/04/2017 05:15 AM
Trisha B. on 09/29/2017
Trisha said the service was good. The employees were nice and helpful. They did not charge her a lot for the tire change.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 09/25/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017
MAGGIE C. on 09/27/2017
"Recent Experience at Main Street Garage"
Hello Chip!
I just wanted to give you some feedback of our recent experiences at the shop.
I brought the van in at the beginning of the Summer to have the front axle replaced, an oil change, and Summer tires put on. When I picked up the van, the only work that was done on it was the front axle -- I took it back to get an oil change weeks later, but never did get my Winter tires off. Consequently, I will probably have to buy new Winter tires this Fall.
I was aware then that I had an exhaust leak which was causing the check engine and VCS lights to be on. Your guys ordered the gasket and replaced it a few weeks ago. A week after it was replaced, the lights came back on. I called in and talked to Tina, explained to her what happened, and we agreed to get the van in so the sensors could be checked (this was last week). I made an appointment with her for Friday. When I showed up first thing Friday morning, Tina did not have my appointment in your system (although she did remember talking with me). She had me leave the van there so it could get checked out regardless. By Friday afternoon, I hadn't heard anything so I called. I requested that she leave my keys in the van so I could pick it up that night or Saturday morning. She said they may be there on Saturday, but that she would leave the keys for me just in case. When I went in on Saturday, the keys were not in the van. Thankfully she was there and I was able to get my van that I needed -- work was still not done on it.
I am communicating this with you, because as a Manager of a local "business" (I have been the Director at the Rec Center for the past year), I would want to know if a loyal, local customer was not satisfied with something here. Tina (and Dallas!!) has been very nice and has tried to be helpful a number of times -- I really appreciate this! I'm just concerned with the communication over there and the consistency of good service. It is normally not my style to complain, as I know things happen and I'm very understanding of this. But, since the email popped up in my inbox to send feedback, I thought I'd openly discuss these situations with you. Thanks for listening and understanding, and please reach out to me if you have any questions.
Maggie Clark
719-839-1550
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 09/05/2017
Review Created: 09/27/2017 11:45 AM
Lon B. on 09/26/2017
Lon said he had a very good experience with the business. They took good care of him and they gave him service. They provided good customer service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 09/19/2017
Review Created: 09/26/2017
Merrilee M. on 09/25/2017
Merrilee said the staff were nice. Tina and Dallas were good. They helped him a lot and they got the job done.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester (Natl)
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/25/2017
WILLIAM B. on 09/16/2017
"Great service"
All people are caring and very knowledgeable
Vehicle: Subaru Forester (Natl)
Service Date: 09/11/2017
Review Created: 09/16/2017 11:44 AM
MARK S. on 09/15/2017
"An honest place to do business"
Brought my 2004 Expedition with 250,000 miles on it with a stalling issue last fall, but the car would not stall for them. They charged me a fair diagnostic fee and we went home. This summer, the problem resurfaced and seemed like a fuel pump issue. They were able to have the vehicle for long enough to get it to stall and discovered the problem was not the fuel pump, but the fuel pump relay. Got the part ordered, installed and fixed with a warrantee. Thank goodness for an honest and competent repair shop.
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Service Date: 09/11/2017
Review Created: 09/15/2017 10:53 AM
Pete R. on 09/14/2017
Pete said this business does a great job every time he goes to them.
Vehicle: Nissan Xterra
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017
JAMES O. on 09/10/2017
"KIND ,CARING AND PROFESSIONAL"
Dropped off my vehicle after hrs.without notice.Recieved a call the next morning,saying that they will check out what the problem is and call me back.They had a busy schedule but contacted me the next day.Told me the problem and i had them repair it stating that i could fix one of the issues myself being retired and on a fixed income to save a little money but they said they would take care of that issue saying that they take care of their neighbors.Very professional and efficient.I would recommend them all day long.Thanks Main street Garage
Vehicle: Chevrolet Avalanche
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/10/2017 08:39 AM
FLINT S. on 09/08/2017
"Tire repair and Replacement"
Dallas and crew handled the issue professionally with no problem. Tire replacement was recommended, replacement found on site, and mounted in a timely manner. Charges were immediate and very reasonable!
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 09/07/2017
Review Created: 09/08/2017 08:55 PM
Trent P. on 09/06/2017
Trent said the estimated time of completion kept changing and getting pushed back.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/06/2017
Nicki S. on 08/29/2017
Nicki said everyone at this business was fantastic about trying to fit her into their schedule. Everyone was amazing.
Vehicle: Dodge Caravan
Service Date: 08/24/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017
Jerry Y. on 08/28/2017
Jerry said this business is excellent.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 08/22/2017
Review Created: 08/28/2017
GARY P. on 08/25/2017
"Best garage ever!"
The guys at Main Street did a great job servicing my Suburban. I have been going there for 6 years, and have always been pleased with their expertise and prices.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 08/23/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017 07:53 AM
Joan Z. on 08/23/2017
Joan said she has been a customer of this business for the last 15 years, they are responsible, great and stand behind their work. Dallas is wonderful, he is able to squeeze her in for an appointment when needed and keeps her posted. It would be great to have a diesel mechanic.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 07/26/2017
Review Created: 08/23/2017
Bob W. on 08/21/2017
Bob said this business has good people working for them who take care of him.
Vehicle: Ford Police Interceptor
Service Date: 08/17/2017
Review Created: 08/21/2017
RODGER P. on 08/20/2017
"HUGE THANKS to Dallas for getting us on the road again!"
My wife had a blow-out about 5 miles east (north) of Fairplay on US285 late Tuesday afternoon 15 Aug. After her cell call, I searched the internet for tire dealers in Fairplay and subsequently called Main Street Garage. I talked with Tina and then Dallas who were able to recommend Silverheels Towing and get tires on order for Wednesday (all 4 tires were ready to be replaced). On Wednesday morning, Dallas mounted the 4 tires and also helped with a short-term fix for the ABS Wheel Speed Sensor, which had been damaged during the blow-out. Dallas also alerted me to the damage so that I was able to order the parts to fix the damage. We really appreciated the help in getting us on the road again!
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe