Ray H. on 11/22/2017
Ray said this business has always done a good job.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
Service Date: 11/06/2017
Review Created: 11/22/2017
Keith N. on 11/21/2017
Keith said the staff were very nice and did good work. They were easy to work with and the prices were great. The staff went the extra mile and he appreciated it. The front desk staff was a little disorganized.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 11/16/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017
WILLIAM B. on 11/18/2017
"Thank you for your honesty and great service"
At my last oil change, the tech noted that we needed new brakes. However, when I went in to have them replaced, they turned out to be ok! I am very grateful that we have an honest repair shop in the area. Any other shop would have replaced them, before they needed to be. I appreciate all you have done and will do for e in the future! You earned a 10+.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester (Natl)
Service Date: 11/16/2017
Review Created: 11/18/2017 09:31 AM
Clark A. on 11/17/2017
Clark said he always has been satisfied with the services this business provides and he would recommend them to others.
Vehicle: Cadillac Escalade
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017
MIKE P. on 11/15/2017
"Good service and very accomodating for me."
I appreciate the efforts you make to accommodate my schedule, especially when you are short staffed. Thanks for all you do.
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017 06:19 PM
ROY S. on 11/12/2017
"safe to drive again"
Roger restored the tail light system computer so that I can safely drive the Windstar again. It is no longer a death star.
Vehicle: Ford Windstar Wagon
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/12/2017 06:00 AM
Adrienne D. on 11/10/2017
"Friendly, courteous, good work"
I had my car towed to Main Street Garage because the exhaust pipe had separated from the cat converter. Chip, the owner, came out to assess the problem even while the car was still on the tow truck. The work was completed by the next day. Good work, reasonable price, great people, and thanks!
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/10/2017 05:29 PM
Dean M. on 10/30/2017
Dean said the staff treated him very well and did a good job on the vehicle.
Vehicle: Ford Windstar Wagon
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Review Created: 10/30/2017
Dave S. on 10/26/2017
Spoke with Anne. She said everyone is always pleasant and nice to her.
Vehicle: Subaru Legacy Wagon
Service Date: 10/10/2017
Jerry C. on 10/26/2017
Jerry said he was treated well. The staff performed good work.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 10/04/2017
Rande C. on 10/26/2017
Rande said the business has excellent service.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Mike L. on 10/25/2017
Mike said the experience was okay.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado SS
Service Date: 09/11/2017
Review Created: 10/25/2017
KEVIN Y. on 10/19/2017
"Flat tire"
Very good place to do business
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 06:17 AM
GREG A. on 10/06/2017
"Wasn't great this time, usually is."
Had a 8:00 appt set up a week in advance for oil change a 40 put inspection for a long trip we were making, was going to wait around town , came back 2 hours later and still hadn't been touched. Came back at 12:30 still not done. 3:00 it was done, fixed tire and changed oil. Had a spark plug wire chewed by critter but didn't fix it.
Said I had to reschedule to have it fixed. Leaving on long trip with faulty vehicle. Not good Mainstreet!
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 10/06/2017 05:12 AM
Sam S. on 10/05/2017
Spoke with April. She said she works with this business all day and everyday towing in vehicles to them. They put tires on her vehicle and they did what they were supposed to do.
Vehicle: Porsche Cayenne
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 10/05/2017
FOSS S. on 10/04/2017
"Oct 2017 Routine service"
excellent service and follow-up; strong communications
Vehicle: Mercury Sable
Service Date: 10/02/2017
Review Created: 10/04/2017 05:15 AM
Trisha B. on 09/29/2017
Trisha said the service was good. The employees were nice and helpful. They did not charge her a lot for the tire change.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 09/25/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017
MAGGIE C. on 09/27/2017
"Recent Experience at Main Street Garage"
Hello Chip!
I just wanted to give you some feedback of our recent experiences at the shop.
I brought the van in at the beginning of the Summer to have the front axle replaced, an oil change, and Summer tires put on. When I picked up the van, the only work that was done on it was the front axle -- I took it back to get an oil change weeks later, but never did get my Winter tires off. Consequently, I will probably have to buy new Winter tires this Fall.
I was aware then that I had an exhaust leak which was causing the check engine and VCS lights to be on. Your guys ordered the gasket and replaced it a few weeks ago. A week after it was replaced, the lights came back on. I called in and talked to Tina, explained to her what happened, and we agreed to get the van in so the sensors could be checked (this was last week). I made an appointment with her for Friday. When I showed up first thing Friday morning, Tina did not have my appointment in your system (although she did remember talking with me). She had me leave the van there so it could get checked out regardless. By Friday afternoon, I hadn't heard anything so I called. I requested that she leave my keys in the van so I could pick it up that night or Saturday morning. She said they may be there on Saturday, but that she would leave the keys for me just in case. When I went in on Saturday, the keys were not in the van. Thankfully she was there and I was able to get my van that I needed -- work was still not done on it.
I am communicating this with you, because as a Manager of a local "business" (I have been the Director at the Rec Center for the past year), I would want to know if a loyal, local customer was not satisfied with something here. Tina (and Dallas!!) has been very nice and has tried to be helpful a number of times -- I really appreciate this! I'm just concerned with the communication over there and the consistency of good service. It is normally not my style to complain, as I know things happen and I'm very understanding of this. But, since the email popped up in my inbox to send feedback, I thought I'd openly discuss these situations with you. Thanks for listening and understanding, and please reach out to me if you have any questions.
Maggie Clark
719-839-1550
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 09/05/2017
Review Created: 09/27/2017 11:45 AM
Lon B. on 09/26/2017
Lon said he had a very good experience with the business. They took good care of him and they gave him service. They provided good customer service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 09/19/2017
Review Created: 09/26/2017
Merrilee M. on 09/25/2017
Merrilee said the staff were nice. Tina and Dallas were good. They helped him a lot and they got the job done.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester (Natl)
Service Date: 09/15/2017