LH
LARRY H.
Acura MDX
09/08/2019
Fixed one problem, caused another
Car died near Fairplay, so I had it towed to Main Street Garage. The problem was the alternator, which they replaced and now that works fine. Driving back to Denver, I realized that the AC was not working - just blowing warm air (it was working fine before I took it to Main Street Garage.) To be fair to the garage, I didn't take it back to them (I was already a good ways back down to Denver, and it would have meant another trip with two cars up to Fairplay.) so I can't comment on what they would have done to make it right. I'll be taking it to Acura next week to see what they can do.
Chip W. from Main Street Garage responded on 09/10/2019

Larry, sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what happened but mistakes can happen. Please let me know what is found. If it is something we caused I will take care of it.

Chip W. from Main Street Garage responded on 09/10/2019

Larry, I'm  sorry to hear you are having a problem. If it is something we caused, by all means please let me know so we can get you reimbursed.

BR
BILL R.
Jefferson, CO
09/07/2019
MUSTANG SERVICE
FOR FOURTEEN YEARS I HAVE BEEN USING MSG FOR SERVICE ON MY TWO VEHICLES AND IN ALL THOSE YEARS I HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH A PROFESSIONAL SERVICE DONE SO WELL TO INFORM ME OF ANY PROBLEMS WHICH MAY OCCUR OTHER THAN THE SERVICE I GOT AND SAVE A TON OF BUCKS. CHIP AND HIS CREW ARE THE BEST MECHANICS I HAVE EVER USED.
WILLIE

AP
ANDREW P.
Dillon, CO
Jeep Commander
09/07/2019
Trustworthy
I’ve always had great service that you can trust was done right at a reasonable cost.

PB
Patrick B.
Miami, FL
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Patrick said the staff knew what to do and they did everything he asked.

Rod H.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Rod said the service was good.

MARK S.
Breckenridge, CO
Nissan Pickup
08/19/2019
muffler
Have a 1986.5 Nissan P/U and am the original owner. Muffler and tailpipe finally wore out. Replaced muffler and tailpipe and am happy with the work performed.

CE
Callie E.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Callie said she got the vehicle the day after she took it in.

Volkswagen Jetta
08/05/2019
Instant fix
Always take my cars to main st garage. Called because my son got a chip in the windshield I didn’t know it could be fixed. They had us come over right away and fixed it perfectly. They are super helpful and have skills that will surprise you. 👍

PK
PAT K.
Dodge Durango
07/31/2019
Chip runs a very good buisness, I would and do recommend to others.
Chip good morning,
I had brought Mikes durango in at one point and they found bad ball joints and tie rod ends, I brought it home, Mike and I tore apart and learned about dodges.... I brought it in for a front end alignment and was told, You need a steering box and we can't align it until it is replaced. I thought, Why now are you finding this ? I took it somewhere else, They checked it, found no problem and aligned the truck.

TC
Tom C.
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the service provided by this business was very good and quick.

KT
Kenneth T.
Subaru Legacy
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Kristen. She said this business is very accommodating, very helpful and it has always been great to deal with. She added that they do a great job.

PR
Pete R.
Breckenridge, CO
Nissan Xterra
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Pete said the staff treated him right. They did a good job in a timely manner.

WB
WILLIAM B.
Como, CO
Subaru Forester (Natl)
06/28/2019
Battery Replacement
They had my battery in stock and replaced it, a great place to do business, love these guys!!

KN
Kathleen N.
Toyota Sequoia
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Kathleen said the service provided by this business is very good.

Jim B.
Nissan Frontier
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the service was excellent.

DAN P.
06/11/2019
Jack and the guys at Main St are incredible. The got my truck in/out the same day. Very impressive. This type of service reflects on the ownership. Great job everybody!
Difficult work in one day. It doesn't get any better then that....

05/26/2019
Keep it going
This truck is not used regularly but is my go to vehicle for rough roads and mountain adventures. Main Street Garage helps keep it a functional and reliable vehicle for me.

MA
Mark A.
Toyota Tundra
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the staff did a good job and they are good guys.

GS
George S.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
05/09/2019 Category: Service
George said the business is good and they have done everything he has asked them. He also wanted to mention that he is very happy with what this business has done for him.

WB
WILLIAM B.
Como, CO
Subaru Forester (Natl)
05/06/2019
Very great place to do business
Everyone there is friendly and know what they are doing!!