CD
Cherri D.
Como, CO
Mercury Mountaineer
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Cherri said the business always meets her needs and they make her happy and always take care of her.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
Good job Good price
I got a better job than I had expected and the price was less than I expected.

LW
LINDA W.
Friendly and efficient
Thank you everyone for your service!

Idaho Springs, CO
04/19/2019
It was good as always, we like their honesty
It was good as always, like their honesty.

DK
David K.
Alma, CO
04/17/2019 Category: Service
David said he trusts the staff to take care of his vehicle.

Jerri T.
Jeep Cherokee
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Jerri said the staff took care of her, did an excellent job in a timely manner and for a fair price. She also stated that she loves the place.

BP
bernie p.
04/04/2019
Honest friendly service
I took my 2014 F150 in for an oil change and tire balance. I was told my rear brakes needed to be replaced because the pads were getting really thin. I left my truck to pickup later since this was going to take some time. I got a call telling me that upon closer inspection I did not need the brakes replaced just yet. This is good honest service in my opinion. They could have done the work and charged me and I would have never known the difference. This is a first rate shop with friendly honest people who do outstanding work.

SG
Scott G.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Scott said the service was good.

DAN P.
03/31/2019
Pauley's Review
You guys did a great job again on my F-150's windshield. Thank you!

Courtney M.
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Courtney said the staff were nice, very helpful and informative.

Dave S.
Ford Excursion
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Ann. She said the business has always taken really fantastic, great care of them. They have been going to them for almost 20 years.

KW
Keith W.
Dodge Intrepid
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Sylvia. She said the service was good.

RA
Robert A.
Nissan Xterra
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Robert's wife. She said they were able to get the vehicle in to the business on extremely short notice, and the staff was very professional. She also appreciated she didn't feel like she got ripped off.

BR
BILL R.
Jefferson, CO
03/08/2019
SERVICE VISIT.
WOW!! TOOK MY FORD RANGER FOR A SERVICE AND THESE FOLKS DID A GREAT JOB. THEY TOOK CARE OF MY REGULAR SERVICE AND FOUND A PROBLEM I WAS HAVING AND FIXED IT FOR ME AND THAT TRUCK IS DRIVING LIKE A NEW VEHICLE.

DO
Debbie O.
Elizabethtown, KY
03/05/2019
Lost my front end
Driving in the mountains my sons car suffered a broken axle, tie rods, wheel bearings. His car was towed to Main Street garage. They were wonderful; worked with our insurance, gave great advice about repair options and just bring all round great honest mechanics. I would highly recommend them, and wish they were in my town so I could use them for all my auto repair needs.

Melanie P.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Melanie said the mechanics are nice and pretty friendly.

NN
Nick N.
Honda HR-V
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Nick said that the place was just great.

KEN M.
Idaho Springs, CO
02/24/2019
Everyone, got a great team.
Your our garage for sure.

BJ
Bryan J.
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Bryan said the staff at this business fixed the problem with his vehicle and the prices were fair.

BP
Bernard P.
Hartsel, CO
02/17/2019
Honest friendly service
Took my 2005 Jeep Wrangler in because check engine light came on.. They checked the codes and took care of the issue very quickly. The staff took the time to discuss the problem and gave me options for the repair.
I have been very impressed with the friendly, honest service they offer. Highly recommend them for any of your vehicle needs. They are my go to service people.