Latest Review over 5 years ago

TAMMY B.
05/02/2013
Waste of Time
Hello Jamie,
I was actually on your website yesterday after my service looking for an email to reach out but could not find one. I wanted to give you guys some feedback on my experience at your business yesterday. I have used your location for oil changes for the past 3 years when it was Meineke, mainly because it was convenient to my office and you could accomplish this during lunch timess, the gentlemen at the front desk was extremely friendly and helpful and I could get in an out in 45 min or less when i made an appointment. This was not the case yesterday. I made an appointment for 12:30 and an hour and 20 minutes later I finally was able to leave. The gentlemen Bobby was friendly when i arrived however the last 45 min he was no where to give me updates. I approached the front desk several times hoping someone would see me through the window to give me an update. I know you guys have recently changed ownership so I thought you guys would be interested in customer feedback.

Tammy
Jamie C. from Mall Of GA Auto Repair responded on 06/12/2013
Hi Tammy, In response to your visit on Tuesday. I am sorry for the long wait that you experienced. I have talked to all the employees regarding your visit and how to improve the situation. I have taken actions and thank you for bringing this to my attention. To thank you for letting me know about this I would like to give you a free oil change at your leisure. When we looked over your 2006 Toyota 4Runner , we also noticed that you were in need of rear brakes. I am also going to make you a preferred customer so you will receive 10% off on all services (excluding oil changes). I would like to keep you as a happy customer. My one goal here is to keep all my customers happy and satisfied. Please let me know if there is anything else that I can do to fix your experiences with us. Thank you again for your comments. Thank you, Jamie Crowell Shop Manager Mall of Ga Auto Repair Shop: (770)271-2828