Overall Rating 4.19/5Overall Rating 4.19/5Overall Rating 4.19/5Overall Rating 4.19/5rating 4.19

Latest Review about 1 year ago

Julie S.
11/17/2017
Worst service ever
Went in for a check engine light, waited forever for someone to help me, and they were just plain rude. He then said it would cost $30.00 just to pull my car in the bay, and it would take about an hour. I went to a service station down the road, and they got me in immediately, were super friendly, and checked it for FREE. It turned out to be nothing but a bad sensor. Most Firestone stations will do the check for free, but not Maple Grove, as they are not a franchise, and don't have to follow the same rules. I was referred to Maple Grove Firestone by another Firestone location, and they were not aware that the Maple Grove location does not follow franchise rules (and, yes they knew they were an independent location). I called them back and told them they might not want to refer anymore customers to this location.

Jeffrey S.
06/29/2016
Great Home Town Service
Have been a Corp. Customer for 16 years. I have always been treated very good by Bob and his crew. We also have our family vehicles serviced by maple grove Fire stone. I would recommend Maple Grove Firestone as always taking car of my family and my Corp. vehicle needs.

BU
Bob U.
Minneapolis, MN
06/15/2016
Great place great service!
Fast friendly service-love this place

PV
Paul V.
03/09/2016
Always charge more than estimated
Always add shop charges for everything. i.e. Wiper blades they always find extra things wrong than what you bring it in for. That is a for sure.

Michael P.
Clear Lake, MN
10/18/2015
Ruined my Oil plug and said nothing
I took my truck to Maple Grove Firestone to have an oil change and a complete inspection for a road trip I was taking. The vehicle worked fine, so I thought nothing of it, but after I returned from my trip I went to change my oil again, and found that they had completely rounded of the oil plug to the point that I can't even fit my socket onto it. It literally looks like they melted and reformed the plug. This is the kind of damage that can only be done with just the right combination of pneumatic tools and incompetence. Now I'll have to take it in just to get the plug removed and replaced.

Anne S.
07/03/2015
HUGE RIP OFF
Really my rating is negative 100000000 but the website made me enter something, my daughter was home from college for a weekend and brought her car in to the maple grove, man Firestone for an oil change, she received a call from them saying she needed over 1000.00 worth of work, she decided to have them do whT they said was the most important fix which was the breaks, when I got home I kept her car and let her take mine back to school to have our regular mechanic look at it, he said the breaks had been done 1 year ago so that fix was bogus and the others they said needed to be done, he did for under 200.00- Firestone should be ashamed of themselves ripping off anyone, let alone a struggling college student.

JJ
JAN J.
01/02/2015
Quick and friendly service .

NG
NANCY JOE G.
Plymouth, MN
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/08/2014
Great and friendly service
Great service and friendly. The only thing I would recommend when a customer gets the $10 overall check, and there is something they identify, that the $10 goes towards the repair they identified.

PE
PAULA MARK E.
Chevrolet Silverado
12/06/2014
Wheel Alignment
Was recommended by a friend. I will use your services again.

DENNIS S.
Loretto, MN
11/18/2014
Good and honest service
Always a pleasure to work with Bob. I find that only work that needs to be done is suggested and carried out in professional manner.

10/25/2014
Easy to get into for service - no or little waiting.
Good location, fast service, good prices, good staff, consistent, owner is usually there, wifi, etc!

KL
KATHY/DOUG L.
Lincoln MKZ
10/19/2014
Always great service!
Honest and friendly service.

DENNIS S.
Loretto, MN
09/24/2014
Satisfied and happy after all these years.
I've been with them since their inception. Always have good service and wonderful customer service. Only one time could they not fix my problem. So after 17 years and 10 vehicles, that isn't bad!

JJ
JAN J.
08/04/2014
Oil Change/New Tires
I feel I am treated with respect and am getting a decent price for the work performed.

07/09/2014
Friendly, fast & Fair $
I've been going there for 10 years and will continue!

EC
EARL C.
Volvo S60
06/07/2014
Will not be back.
We did not appreciate the exaggerated estimate of work that needed to be done.

MARSHALL C.
Buick Rendezvous
05/17/2014
Why i choose Firestone
Great service, dependable, nice to work with.

KZ
KATELYN Z.
04/24/2014
Honest, gives options and backs their work. Works around your schedule.
Great service and works with you to get your car back on the road safe and sound w/out draining your account. They provide the service that was only given by your small town local garage.

03/20/2014
Friendly Staff that Listens and Delivers!!!!!
I had purchased new tires about a month ago and had an alighnment at that time. I noticed my steering wheel was slightly to the left when driving straight. They checked and adjusted it while I waited. They were happy to check it, adjust it and did not charge me. That's service!

NG
NANCY JIM G.
GMC Envoy
03/19/2014
Bob and his crew of mechanics.
I come to Firestone knowing that I will always receive honest and well done work. I have never been disappointed or taken advantage of. Keep up the good work.